Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The final meeting of the minds (private, kin app)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren has been looking around for any answers of where his evil self might be. He has only learned that his split personality has used the rinnegan that it had kept hidden from Ziren to jump out of his body. Upon further reading of what the rinnegan is, along with what kind of shinobi have it, Rikkoudo Sennin, Ziren now knows that his evil self has been using bodies if the dead. And goes into detail of how to cut off a mental link.

But why was he here? In the distant plains of the Fire Country? Well. He has heard of a body going missing, along with some murders happening around that same area. Ziren didn't like this one bit, but he thinks he severed the connection that him and his evil self chare, following the instructions on the book.

As Ziren stood in the middle of the open, he heard the blood flow coming towards him. When he turned around, he could see a man walking towards him. He had an evil grin on his face, a sword was in his hands as he licked his lips.

Ziren kept a level, cool head, finally seeing what other people saw in Ziren whenever he lost control of his blood lust. And it downright terrified him. He took his Chain Scythe off from his back and stared down at his adversary. "Enough fooling around. I know that you are my evil self."

The man stopped in his tracks. He had a surprise look on his face. And then his eyes turned to a kind of ripple pattern. He smiled at Ziren. "Was wondering if you were ever going to find out. But no matter. After all my planning, all my sneaking.
It has all come to this! I will kill you where you stand Ziren! I am no longer you! I am Death!"
With that said, he charged at Ziren with his sword, but Ziren easily blocked and parried with his scythe, hearing his evil self's blood flow, estimating where the next strike would come.

Ziren slashed down in a wide arc, missing his evil self by only a few centimeters. His other self smiled at him with another person's face. And this is what made Ziren the most pissed off. His evil self was stealing bodies to use as his own toys to kill other people. Ziren made a hand seal, Blood Boil! Evil Ziren felt his blood boiling, he winced, and coughed up blood.

"That's it! Show me how weak you are! I will kill you in the end and become victorious!" With his blood boiling, Evil Ziren charged.

Ziren blinked, as he moved faster than Ziren could react. He found a sword in his gut. He gritted his teeth in pain, trying to ignore it to keep on fighting. Ziren pulled his evil self in and head-butted him right on his forehead.

His evil self fell down the ground. Ziren took the sword out and could feel his wounds healing, thanks to his healing factor.

The first thing evil Ziren noticed was that any injuries he had didn't effect Ziren. "How! How is this possible?!
We both share a mental link!"

Ziren spat out blood. "Unlike you. I studied up on the rinnegan. I cut off the mental link I have to any other bodies that held any part if my soul in them. I came prepared to win" Ziren lowered his scythe for a minute.

"Prepared or not, you're still going to die!" His other self made some quick hand motions and it started to rain. He then made more hand seals and then the puddle right beside him, turned into a giant wave of blood as a drop of his blood entered the puddle. Red Tide!

Ziren got out of the way just in time, he smiled. Even if this body, this path has the same advance element as Ziren. He was sure of it that it wasn't a Chigokai body. He would know if it was a Chigokai body.

Ziren made some hand seals and some of his blood formed up around him in a sphere. With force of his chakra, he lobbed it over to where his evil self was. The area exploded with blood. Plasma bomb. The blood was quickly washed away from his evil self's rain dance.

Once the smoke and dust cleared, Ziren could see the body that held his evil self. It was now missing an arm, it looked like it should be dead. But it was standing in front of Ziren, with a wicked grin on his face.

"You think you can kill me... I'm far from finished."

Hand seals were made, and three blood clones came to his evil self's aid

Ziren looked at the situation he was in. This thing will not stop at all until Ziren is dead. This thing might even be more of a problem than his brother Jirosho. Ziren sighed. He has never killed before. But it looks like this might be his first ever kill. At least the person that had that body was already dead when his other self took over the body. But he will have to carry this burden on him for the rest of his life.

Ziren brought his Scythe out one more time. "I just wanted to let you know. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself.
Gave you the benefit of the doubt even when you caused me to almost lose my job. But at this moment.of me finding out about you. Your intentions. And what you've been hiding from me. I can't allow you to live any longer. Maru may have brought you into this world. But it is my responsibility that you existed. You may have been there, hiding all along, before Maru messed with my mind. It is my duty, to protect the Leaf and all those precious to me. I will stop at nothing to ensure their protection and safeguard their future."

With that said, he charged, slashing through one clone, kicking another, and boiling the blood of the last one.

All three went poof, with blood. And his evil self stood there. He picked up his sword with the only arm he has. Ziren looked at how pathetic his evil self looked. He almost felt sorry for it. But he knew that his evil self would kill him and anyone close to him in a heartbeat.

"So what... Even if you decide to kill me, you'll still be weak. You won't know how to use that rinnegan of yours the way I know how to." Ziren looked at the rinnegan eyes of his evil self with the rinnegan blood swirling eyes of his own.

In a single, fast motion, Ziren swung his Scythe, cutting off the head of his evil self. The face was shocked. The eyes still held the rinnegan as the life disappeared from the eyes.

Suddenly, Ziren felt more at ease. He has finally gotten rid of something that has been planning to kill him for months now. But now he realization has come to him of what he has done. Even if the body was already dead, Ziren still killed. He couldn't hear the voice of his evil self anymore, but now he can't stop thinking about what he just did. Eventually, after a few hours. Ziren left, heading back to the Village.

(WC 1240)
(Topic created, entered, then left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back