Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Fukui Extraction [mission]

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kumomi would still feel the poison coursing through her veins. With a quick handseal she pulled up her right hand and electricity started to spark through it. Pressing onto her chest she would let out a cough as she activated her System Shock Medical Jutsu that would clear her body of any remaining poison. Coughing once again the girl grabbed a small green pill and swallowed it. It should restore the health that she lost. She looked at Kaz with a slightly discerning look. "No I do not, unfortunately."<i></i> Then she remembered that she had planted a Medicinal Slug onto Roku. With a flick of her finger a green chakra thread would make it's way to Roku as it pulsated the Vital Wave medical jutsu and give restorative properties. She quickly turned to Kaz as his slug too was pulsating with slight Medicinal Chakra. With a grin on her face she would nod at Kaz. "I can trace Roku-Senpai's location though. He should still be attached to my Slug."<i></i> Should would follow Kaz with a pulsating green trail marker in front of her to help them find their way.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 9: 'Drinking Games'| Fukai Extraction Arc said:
[col]After dodging a hurdling rocket spear, Roku found himself face to face with something; trouble. Face first through a couple layers of ceilings, or floors depending on how you looked at it. Either way, it was not how this was supposed to go. He was able to make contact with the big brute but it did not seem to matter. Nothing he through at the man was working and in his current form, that was frustrating. Now before him, the man known as crush, stood like a lunatic looking for a drink. A rapid animal looking for something. Maybe it was time to approach.

"Crash..."

Roku's now dirt and semi-bloody face would turn to Crash. Spitting out some blood he would continue his thought as he started to dust himself off.

"I think I understand you. You just want to drink and go wild, right? That actually doesn't sound bad right about now."

Was he giving up the fight in order to persuade the beast before him to resolve things in a much calmer manner?

He seems incredibly all over the place, fluxing between emotions pretty quickly. Alcohol dependency is going to be a key but it might not make things any better. He clearly is barbaric, so no matter what this is a very high risk plan.

Roku would pull a flask that was tucked into the back of his waistline.

"Looking for a drink? No reason men, even in the middle of fierce combat, can't enjoy a drink."

He would toss the item towards the muscle bound freak.

"Before we start round 2, would you like to go find a liquor cabinet or something?"

It was now time to stall. He had to keep this man preoccupied in order for two openings to emerge; either the other members of the team would find Fukai and get him out or he would find a moment to slip away from Crash and get Fukai. He didn't need to beat this man to win this battle. That was when he finally noticed something that had been bugging him for a bit. Reaching behind himself, Roku would locate the slug and pull it around to his face.

Ah, those kids. I hope this thing is still working.

Roku would toss the slug back down the hole he had created, unwillingly, in the hopes that the other three would be drawn to it, which would place them with Shiro and a Crash-less arena. That would be perfect.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=purple][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
tumblr_mi9j7q0HML1s1xma3o1_500_zps6x3hwjzk.gif

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
Gave Crash a drink and toss a slug down a holeActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Crash seemed to grow more and more irritable by the moment that he was not drunk. His tattoos strangely were fading away. Did Crash seemingly need alchol to keep himself empowered? Curiously his muscles seemed to sink a bit. It certainly seemed the man was losing his strength, and that he had spent quite a bit of effort in his final attack which was to drive Roku through the ceilings. "Yes." He answered sharply and shortly after Roku had questioned him. While it seemed that the threat level was decreasing, Crash was still full of surprises. The sobering brawler was offered something to satisfy his thrist, and to most likely begin the way gate to the grand brawl that would be round two. Crash was offered a flask by Roku. The sobering drunk stared at him, and slapped away the flask. "You're tryin ta poison me with yer filth." He sighed too loudly and overly dramatic. Crash turned his back on Roku but before doing he gave Roku the finger. "Screw you." The man proceeded to stomp his away from Roku, giving Roku a very good chance to attack him with his back turn if he so desired. Crash was a rocket, and without his fuel he was indeed fizzling. If the rocket fueled up again, it could certainly not be a good thing.

Roku's plan to stall would certainly help out. He had two options the latter of the two being to simply slip away from Crash was certainly going to be the harder as Crash was indeed putting quite a bit of distance between him and Roku. Should Roku give chase he would find Crash quite easily as the drunkard left a series of smashed vases, bowls, and other ornamental stuff in his wake. Roku could also just jump down. While his plan was sound, there were robbed men and women in red in the arena. The ones throwing the booze at Crash. It was most unlikely that they would simply leave their person of interest there by himself. Roku would indeed have to take the risk to find out if their target had been moved or if he was still there. More importantly were the red robed people a cult? What were they indeed capable of?

Kumomi's slug which was crushed by Roku would indeed give her quite a beacon to follow. She would pick up on the slug as it was falling, falling, falling. Something in the back of her mind clicked as there was indeed the sewer she passed by earlier that was indeed the one Roku had taken earlier. Strangely something in the back of her mind would tell her that going through the house may take her a slightly longer time to get to the beacon that was the slug. There was of course the hole that Jin'ichi had made earlier when he had used a grenade to get into the household. Kumomi if she took that pathway would indeed find the same window open that Jin'ichi had gotten himself into.

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I guess I'll just follow you then." Kaz followed his genin partner to the hole in the wall.

"This seems like the right way to go, I guess I'll go first." Kaz poked his head in and looked around, the light change made it hard to see so he decided to just brave it and go right inside. How bad could it possibly be? Oh dear I just thought that didn't I...

"I'm sorry if what I just thought causes us karmic problems in the future."

[87]
OOC: Sorry for this posts lateness and shortness. Been Ill for the past week.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 10: 'Down the Rabbit's Hole'| Fukai Extraction Arc said:
[col]The drunk brute would not play with Roku and stormed off like a furious, large child. It sort of pissed Roku off that he would be accused of falsifying liquor... that would be shenanigans, and he did not play those games. But, this did provide him with a much clearer picture for what he needed to do. Again, the mission was not to beat Crash. He would, for whatever reason, wave to the departing bruiser and leap back down the hole his own body had created. Falling down his eyes would begin to scan the area for any signs of the target, Fukai, he had been sent here to collect. His fist would be clenched to his side as he readied to start back up his battle with those that remained in the stands of the arena.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Sorry for the delay and short post, but I wanted to keep this shizzle moving for everyone!
|
[legend="[glow=purple][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
tumblr_mi9j7q0HML1s1xma3o1_500_zps6x3hwjzk.gif

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
Down the rabbit's hole we go!ActionsWiPWeapon EquippedWiPMood MusicWiPMISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaz was set on a path. That path whether he knew it or not was the same path Roku had taken to get into the sewers. Like Roku, Kasure would find the one corpse that was drifting by. Unlike Roku's travels Kasure would run into the two women who were carrying people. The stopped when they saw Kasure, the two of them exchanged glances. Well, the first thing was that the man before them did not look all too crazy. Secondly Kasure wasn't Crash. That was good. He didn't have that crazed look about him. The first of the two women, a blonde placed down the body she was carrying. She was out of breath. "Haa. Haa." She was taking a moment to catch her breath. The other woman wasn't ready yet to put down the body. She motioned to Kasure. The blonde shook her head. "No. No. He's not one of them. He doesn't have that smell, or that vacant look in his eyes. At least that is what I hope." The blonde was still catching her breath. She placed her hands on her knees. She looked to Kasure once again giving him the big look down. "Uh. I am right to assume you're not some member of a maniacal cult that involves sacrafices to the dead right? I mean you're living. You don't smell like rot, or corruption." She asserted. She would be right at least with the smell. Kasure maybe smelled from earlier considering he was fighting a mob of undead and a gaseous foul smelling man.

Roku was lucky? Maybe lucky? He was wise enough to not continue forward. Instead he would go the way he came. Roku would drop down. This time he would get a lovely view of sorts as he fell down. At the very least Roku did not get a headache. As he landed he would land in the middle of the room, but he did see Shino who was still very much unconscious from when Crash slapped his back and had caused him to fly forward. Roku if he were to jump up and find him would find Shino's mouth opened with druel coming out. He was also sporting a large bump on his head from where his head hit the pole. He was breathing though which was fortunate enough for Roku.

Kioku Kasure

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaz gave the corpse a wide birth as it drifted on by. Thats not a promising sight really. At least it doesn't look fresh, small mercies I guess. Shrugging he passed onward as fast as he could in the sewer. Seeing the two women approach he slowed carefully evaluating the situation.

"I'm not sure how you can smell anything other than well." Kaz gestured at the water below rather than state the obvious. "And as for cults, the last one I was in had a slight mass murder issue which I took offence to. I swore off them after that. I don't suppose you ladies have seen my boss around, very lively occasionally produces steam somehow has a chest scar. Enjoys punching bad guys. Or the head of the household if he's around?"

Kaz began edging around the women to let them through as he moved past.

[148]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the free-fall, Roku noticed his target, the dazed Shino, was still very much present back in the arena seating. At least one thing was going to go his way on this mission. Upon hitting the ground, the man still burning with the power of the Chakra Gates, would immediately dart towards the body of his target, snatch him up and then quickly leap back down into the arena pit. His plan was to head right back out the way he had entered. There was no guarantee that this would lead him to meet back up with his teammates, but it was at least a route he was familiar with. It seemed like the best play right now as this moved from a game of hide and seek and was now a game of tag; Crash was it and he could not allow himself to get caught at this point in time. There was a high possibility that getting caught by that man once more would end poorly for him and his team. Making his way to the hole in the gate he had opened for the females earlier, Roku would attempt to bypass any remaining threats in the arena on his sprint for the opening and the eventual path back to the sewers.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Roku snatched Shino. The merchant lord was slowly coming out of his daze and proceeded into a panic of sorts. His breathing hyper accelerated for a moment, but then the injured merchant lord had put together that he was going through the sewers. "Ye--you."<i></i> He started. "You're not a cultist. You're ... not Crash, nor are you Crash's brother."<i></i> He ruled. Roku was big, but not that big. "Who bein you then?"<i></i> Shino spoke with a sort of accent. Unlike the other Soon merchants he was educated, but compared to the others not very well. He was the first in his family to actually read. He tried teaching to his sisters, and there was a work in progress with that. Eventually Roku and Shino would come across Kasure and Shino's sisters.

The merchant's eyes widened and a small smile appeared upon his face. The Merchant Lord with some difficulty got himself out of Roku's hold and onto the floor. He landed with a thud, but he was met with hugs from his sisters. "Thank the gods. The last I saw you two I thought you two were..."<i></i> Shino's expression soured as he realized that there was another body. Not conscious. His happy expression thinned for a moment. His mouth opened slightly, but closed. The chest of the individual was not rising or falling which was the evidence he needed to see that they were alive. Shino let out a sigh. "Damn."<i></i> He said. "Damn."<i></i> He repeated a second time. He turned to Kasure and Roku. "My middle sister. Can we bury her, not here but ... ... anywhere but here."<i></i> He requested. He was assuming that these two men here had some ounce of humanity about them.

The group again passed by the corpse from before. As they passed it by, the head of the corpse turned slightly and watched them as they headed up. Clearly they were being watched by something or someone. The body did not rise it merely remained there... watching them leave.

[Mission completed]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back