Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The future of Main Branch

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat in his office staring out his window, he sighed as he looked at the village, the suffering was feeling within him as he knew full well that Yuki had taken a step back from public life, she had been done, it had broken his own wife. As he allowed a small sigh to escape his lips he waited for the two to turn up at the office. He knew that change was required and it was needed quickly, so right now he wanted to make sure that he had everything running smoothly and as quickly as possible.

Takeshi turned back to the desk as he pulled the chair down and sat down in it, waiting as the empty chairs opposite him were going to be filled, he really wondered how this conversation was going to go, but right now he had no time to think, he needed to sort the village out as always and he wasn't about to make this call lightly, so he would go with his gut, this man he had called upon had never proven him wrong, never failed him and never left his back unguarded since he had come to the village.

[Summoning Maki and Hoshirei]
[Topic Entered]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki was wearing what could best be described as his Friday Finest when he enterted the office. A pair of black canvas jeans with hiking books, a smoky gray athletic shirt and a darker gray vest over that. He was also, rarely as it was, apparently void of weaponry on his person. He’d been exercising when the summons arrived and considering the relationship here assumed there was no need to get more formal than this.

He did come bearing his usual gifts, something it looked like Takeshi needed. As Maki moves to sit three cups appear on the desk from his motions, then a carafe of steaming liquid from somewhere in his vest. A nice cup of warm sake to warm the bones and, if enough taken, ease life’s burdens.

”This is looking to be required.”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Isaki Hoshirei received a summons from the Hokage and she couldn't help but smile for a moment. She had been trying to think about how to approach Takeshi and now she would be able to bring up her thoughts to Takeshi. Hoshirei strode with purpose toward the Hokage's mansion and office. The whole way there she was going over in her mind what she was going to say to Takeshi. This still had the potential to be an uncomfortable conversation, but she would rather have it than not. Having to step back from her role in the village had been a difficult position to be in and one she would rather not do again. Things in her clan had settled down without violence this time for which Hoshirei was thankful. This time it had just been strife regarding succession which was quelled finally. Or at least the elders would be shut up about it for a while. Hoshirei was glad to get back into the swing of things. She taught a successful class recently and was getting to know some of the younger generation of shinobi. She would see what Takeshi wanted first before bringing anything up.

Hoshirei walked through the mansion and to Takeshi's office. She steeled herself before she was in sight of the door. She walked up to the doorway, knocked on the frame, and walked in. "Good morning, Takeshi-san. I received your summons." She saw that Maki was already there and joined him, eyes brightening a bit at the sight of the warm sake but not taking a cup yet.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at both of them before offering the seats in front of his desk, he smiled knowing that a polite look to the conversation that was about to take place was better than nothing. As he waited for the two to take their seats he knew that this proposition would be something they would both need to consider as well as evaluate if this was the correct course of action for them as individuals or if they would want to take a more back step approach to life, but that is just the situation he found himself in, what the future would hold for all of them was going to be decided in this meeting.

"Well let's put all the cards on the table straight away, no point trying to dodge around the small talk we have known each other for too long for that. I need a Main Branch Sennin, Yuki has decided to step out of office life for this current moment in time, so I need someone to take this opportunity on. Maki I want that person to be you, however, the reason Hoshirei is here as well is the branch is lacking a Head Jounin as well to assist with the running of the main branch, both positions are yours if you want them?"

He would just wait patiently to see what the two of them would make of this very direct and abrupt offer that had been placed in front of them. It was thrusting both of them back into a busy life and one that he could not advise would not come with risks considering the current situation that had been happening inside of the village and outside as well. One thing was for sure in his mind, he needed to start to make the village stronger again.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He turns his head as the door opens once more behind him, a vision of beauty entering the room and letting it swing closed behind her. He lets one of his eyebrows rise ever so slightly as he turns back to Takeshi, who motions for them to sit. Maki tosses the sake back, refilling his cup and taking the proffered chair with one left crossing over the other at the knee; a truly relaxed moment because he felt it was about to be absolutely ruined and he wanted to enjoy it, dammit.

In true fashion, he was partially correct. Takeshi announces that Yuki is stepping down from Main Branch Sennin and that Maki was the person Takeshi wanted to take her place. With his wife as Head Jounin, something he knew Hoshirei had been wanting to take back for a moment. Then his oldest friend sits expectantly, as it waiting on them to chew it over.

Maki tosses back the sake, the warmth of the rice wine filling his belly and radiating to his limbs. Subconsciously his left hand clenches and relaxes, a subtle reminder to himself of what price he’d paid for the village already. His arm, his eye, and his very mind at one point had been lost to him because of this village. And yet, when he thought it and his friends were in some trouble he’d not hesitated in jumping back into this life. Sure, it resulted in him making an ass of himself to two of the new Sennin…but he knew he would always be there for those he cared around.

“What I’m hearing is you want me to go find Asuka’s old office and remove every trace of her from it then take it as my own. How the hell could I say no to that? Might make one of the clan members whose been ticking me off lately go try to find all the traps she left behind as pranks. Of course I accept. How could I leave Leaf, and my friend, hanging?”

With a liquid murmur he refills his sake and sips at it this time, letting it truly run through him with its slow, steady warmth. “Just one condition.” He looks up from the cup with a twinkle in his eyes. “I got a Snapshot memory saved I’m gonna need printed out and framed on one of the walls of my new office. Involves that hat and robes.”

Hoshirei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hoshirei sat down in the seat offered to her and took hold of one of the sake cups, slowly swirling it in the air for a moment as she watched the liquid roll around in the small cup. It didn't take Takeshi long to get to the point, something she was thankful for. Small talk still wasn't all that comfortable for her and she tried to avoid it whenever possible. She took a sip of her sake as Takeshi mentioned Yuki stepping back and the need for a new sennin. She was happy enough to be included in this discussion, but what came next caused her to pause as she was about to take another sip of sake. Her gold eyes snapped to Takeshi's face looking to see if he was serious. She didn't see anything odd in his face so she threw back the rest of the sake in her cup. Trust Takeshi to bring up what she wanted to talk to him about.

Maki responded to the question first and Hoshirei couldn't help but smile at the mention of sending an annoying clan member in to look for pranks. She wasn't surprised that Maki agreed to take the position either. Despite all he had given for this village, he always seemed to be up for one more go. When Maki mentioned a Snapshot that involved the Hokage robe and hat, she was a little confused for a moment. The image of Maki sitting behind Takeshi's desk, feet kicked up and arms behind his head popped into her head and she couldn't help but chortle at the thought. She honestly couldn't wait to see if her idea was right and hoped that Maki would be able to print whatever memory he was thinking of.

"I had actually been thinking about how to approach you regarding the Head Jounin position. Before I had to step back for clan-related issues, I enjoyed the position. I just wasn't really sure how to bring up the fact that I was ready to step back into the position if the village needed me, but you beat me to it." She paused to fill her sake cup and throw it back. "I also accept."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to take a drink from the cup as he looked at Maki his eyebrow raised slightly at the comment of something that involved his hat and robes, seemed strange but he knew and understood that sometimes these things just happened. It seemed that he had solved the issue of the Branch and found a new leader and second in command over the quick striking up on conversation, but that was to be expected it was always the same when it came to Maki, he would step up when it was required and step out to help the village.

"Which snapshot, but I mean I cannot really see an issue with it as long as you make the branch strong again, between the two of you I guess that is the expectation I am setting, we need to get stronger and build our defenses up, a few things of late have made me frown, but that being said, if these things happen again I want to know why and how, with silence coming from some of the villages, right now I need to know that this branch, the students and the future of Konaha is safe to that end you two will have to work together to achieve it."

As he finished the drink and put it down letting a sigh escape his lips as the liquid worked its way down his throat. As he grabbed the paperwork from the draw, he grabbed two keys and slid them across to the table towards Maki and Hoshirei. It seemed she has already wanted this conversation so it killed two birds with one stone on this approach.

"Keys to your offices, and the Academy. With the acceptance of the positions its official Maki welcome to Main Branch Sennin, Hoshirei welcome back as Head Jounin of Leaf."

[Maki moved to Main Branch Sennin]
[Hoshirei promoted to Head Jounin]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back