Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Great Escape [Open Topic]

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A low groaning is all that could be heard coming out of Room 417, where a single Genin had been sent after coming into the hospital with some serious lacerations and a broken arm or two. He'd been treated for his wounds, and told he'd have to spend at least the night in the facility so that the staff could make sure that his bones were going to be regrowing properly. Normally, broken bones wouldn't be as much of a concern — however, given the fact that Takeyashi's anatomy wasn't exactly normal, they'd decided that they ought to make sure his bones were regrowing as they'd expect. After all, they didn't treat six-armed patients on a daily basis. They wanted to make sure that his bones didn't need any sort of additional supplementation to heal properly. It was a fair point, even though Takeyashi had explained multiple times that his extra arms were just like normal limbs. The doctor's wouldn't take no for an answer, and insisted that he spend the night so that they could ensure he was treated properly. Of course, Takeyashi wasn't exactly a big fan of this plan — he absolutely despised being stuck in a hospital room. The thought of being here for an entire night was excruciating for the young boy.

As he laid on the stiff fabric covering the hospital bed, the young boy reflected on what stupidity had gotten him here today. He'd been playing around with his prey a little too much, that's for sure. He should have just killed his target right when he had them, but he had to go and muck about. His sadistic play had given the cheeky thief a chance to counterattack while his guard was down. If it hadn't been for that, he'd have had a clean kill and would be back at home making something delicious for dinner by now. Instead, he was confined to this stuffy room that smelled like sickness and death. Scrunching his face up, Takeyashi knew that he wouldn't be able to stand it in here for much longer. He'd go mad. Flexing his two broken arms, he could feel that they would be fine. He'd splint them together, and use a little bit of the Medical Jutsu he knew to patch them together. The bleeding from his lacerations had mostly healed too, so in the young boy's eyes he was good to go. Slipping out of his bed, Takeyashi tried to think what the best way to get out was. He was just a bit too high up to scale down the walls like he might normally do, but it wasn't like he could just roam the halls freely. He'd have to choose: either scale the building and risk falling, or try and stealth his way through the hospital without getting noticed. It wasn't the easiest choice to make.

Eventually, the boy settled on the first option. There were way too many people walking around at this hour, making it impossible for him to walk around unnoticed. Thrusting open the windows, Takeyashi took in the hot desert air and the scorching sunlight. It wasn't as bad today as it usually was, so being outside wouldn't be too unpleasant. The demon spider began to knead mucus around in his mouth until he was able to pull it out like rope using his four good arms. It took a few minutes to get enough of the rope prepared for him to make it down, but eventually he had a nice bundle of the hardened mucus rope. Leaving the end of it sticky as he bit off the last of the strand, Takeyashi attached the adhesive end to the wall right below the window. He waited another few moments for the mucus to dry, then hopped up onto the window sill. The rope in his other four hands, the young boy prepared himself to rappel down the edge of the hospital. He would be free from this accursed hospital room, one way or another.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke had learned a few things while he was in the hospital. First Tsukiko was a threat. Mainly due to the fact she liked to listen to his dealings. Good gossip was what she wanted. Yes. Sousuke was dating her friend... and more importantly she was now ... kind sorta maybe dating Shinji? Such was the case when he had them over to his house. So! What did Sousuke decide to do? Get out. In some form. Get out. Now. Like two minutes ago now. Before Tsukiko could even get word of him being here because injuries happen when fighting things in the desert that involve firestorms. It wasn't that his injuries were severe... well okay. Maybe some of them were, especially the burns, and some of his fingers were not quite right. Sousuke placed his fingers in place easily enough ... why having a metallic removable arm made things that much easier. With enough force those fingers were put back in place, and yes it did hurt doing so.

Sousuke's outfit was ripped, torn and otherwise not in the best of shape. Still though ... he seemed to be in good working order. It's not like he needed to fight anything else on his way out now. Thus Sousuke ... found himself nearby a window, and while no one was looking managed to get himself out of the room by ... jumping out of it and hanging from the ledge. Hang there is what he did indeed. He looked down and around. Well dropping from this height and landing solidly wasn't going to do well. He was hanging there from the ledge. His metallic arm had a very tight grip on the ledge. His suit which was for the most part blue with red lines forming some sort of stylish skull pattern was ... well holding together still. The parts that did not hold together was where he was burned which was his stomach, calf, and forearm. He simply held on and considered his options. He could attempt to crawl down the walls by applying chakra to the walls and then sliding down. That ... was good only so long as no one noticed him.

Wait. Crap. That was the sound of another window opening and ... rope being thrown down? No. That wasn't rope that was ... huh. Okay. What is this? When did Tsukiko suddenly have marvelous powers? No. No. No! Sousuke would watch as a figure begin to come down. "You listen here Tsukiko I am not going to be confined to a bed, and then have you play twenty questions about this infernal thing you call sexy time with Yume. It is not--"<i></i> Wait. This was not a girl. This was a boy. Sousuke cleared his throat. "Case of mistaken identity."<i></i> Sousuke would explain first and foremost. He continued to hang there. "Bed too soft Takeyashi or are you, much like myself, hate hospitals?"<i></i> He would inquire. "I'm actually very glad that you're you, and you're not one of the nurses."<i></i>

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”So are you two doing this for fun or just because you’re too injured to remember you’re shinobi?”

Enzeru stood on the wall just under both of them with one eyebrow raised and his face a picture of amusement. His arms were crossed at his sides, the jacket of his uniform open to hide his sides. He was still pale, it seemed not even baking in the desert would fix that. And true to form for most pale people, his hair and eyes were black as the void. But his eyes seemed to have little blue specks in them, specks that shone like stars. Small bits of his hair would similarly have such discoloration. The uniform he wore was his normal one. Dark blue with white trim and a golden braid of rank. His hat was missing, leaving his hair, though not long, to hang behind him towards the ground slightly.

Indeed, he was literally standing on the wall, chakra holding his feet to it and gravity having no success in trying to send him falling on his back to his death. He was sincerely hoping it was just them being too injured, because if the shinobi of Sunagakure didn’t know this simple trick then his training of some of them was going to take much longer than he anticipated.

He’d been leaving when he saw them. Ever the vigilant one, Enzeru liked to take stock of his surroundings at all times. It was a habit he’d picked up from the ANBU branch of Mist, and he saw no reason to drop it. So he’d checked left, right, forward, behind. Then down and up. And he’d seen a rope being lowered…and his friend hanging from a window. At first he had assumed a fight was going on, rushing up to aid Sousuke. But as he neared, the words from Sousuke put that to rest.

The man was running from the nurses. Enzeru could almost feel his pain there….except he was now one of those lovable doctors.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeyashi was ready to make his escape. All of the pieces were in place, planned down to a 't'. All he needed to do now was to jump out the window. As he tensed his leg muscles, however, a voice caught him off guard. He nearly slipped and fell off the windowsill from the surprise, though he managed to catch himself just in time. Instantly switching to combat mode, the young boy was prepared to fight his way out of this damn death trap. He would make it out of here even if the Kazekage himself came to stop him! As the young boy poked his head out to hear who it was that was yelling at him, his eyes widened and his body froze. There, in front of him, was actually the Kazekage. He was like a deer trapped in headlights, wondering if this was divine punishment for his reckless behavior. It wasn't until the Kazekage spoke his name that Takeyashi was broken out of this shock. He got the last bit of that sentence, then realized the kind of situation he was in. Giving the man a slight grin, Takeyashi bowed his head slightly as he responded. "No, sir. Can't stand the place. I'd rather breath in the fresh air for medicine." Takeyashi had a lot of respect for this man. Not only because he was his Chief Commander, but also because he made an effort to know all of the shinobi that he commanded. As was demonstrated, he even knew Takeyashi's name from memory. Not many commanders were that compassionate towards their soldiers. "To be honest, I thought you were one as well. I guess we're both glad to be wrong today!"

At first, it seemed like this would a rather pleasant hospital escape. Running into the Kazekage, who was doing the same thing that he was, wasn't something he'd expected to happen. He figured the two of them might be able to escape, then chat about the village or something. However, that mental image was quickly shattered as the young boy heard a voice from...below him? He tilted his head enough to look down, only to see a very pale man standing perpendicularly to the wall facing them. He was using his chakra to attach himself to the wall, a skill that Takeyashi would normally have no trouble accomplishing with his six arms in working order; however, with two of them broken he didn't have enough strength to hold his entire mass up with his legs alone. He needed to full support of contact from his six arms to properly wall-crawl. "Ack, didn't expect to be found out this quickly..." Indeed, this had not gone according to his meticulously crafted plan. Shrugging inwardly to himself, the young boy figured now was the time to improvise. After all, it was 2-to-1. And of those two, one happened to be the Kazekage. Turning to his ally and commander, Takeyashi's voice sounded excited. "What do you say? Should we give him the slip?"

Turning back to the medical shinobi, Takeyashi quickly shot out a large globule of mucus from his mouth. The glob expanded in the air, turning into a giant net of spider's webbing. As soon as the webbing had left his mouth, he yelled out, "Run for it!" Takeyashi leaped out of the window, grabbing hold of his web rope as he did. Hanging onto it with the two good arms on his right side, Takeyashi used the taught rope to run along the side of the building away from the medical shinobi. He was not going back to that hospital room, no matter what.

[ooc: The chase is afoot, gentlemen!]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Do people usually just ... phase out when their name gets called? This was the second time this happened, this week alone. Sousuke dangled a bit longer. Right. Give the boy a moment. He'll snap out of it. Ah. There we go, a grin. Excellent. "I have appointments and people to see. I suppose my secretary cancelled a bunch of them, I will have to try and make the rest of them. Maybe if I call her now, she can put on a pot of coffee for me."<i></i> He spoke as he was preparing to make the call to his secretary. He tapped the side of his head and was trying to patch in to call her. As he was going through the various patches, he nodded his head. He agreed with the youth. "My girlfriend is a medic, but her friend works here, and I truly do want to avoid having her look after me due to the fact she is ... uhm ... nosey. Nosey about our adventures and or dealings."<i></i> As he continued to meddle with the workings of the headset. Primus armoury No. Weapons lab. No. Main office. No. "I am very glad to be wrong though. I take it the undertaking of your op was satisfied to some extent?"<i></i> He inquired as he was swapping through the channels--

”So are you two doing this for fun or just because you’re too injured to remember you’re shinobi?”

Sousuke would turn his head and look down to see Enzeru. Oh. Crap. Sousuke had given him a medic nin position. Sousuke's brows furrowed. He swayed slightly from the ledge. "Fingers are a bit sore from realigning them."<i></i> He would say to him straight. There was absolutely no use in lying to Enzeru. This man was going to marry Kimi. So... lying to him, was then lying to her was wrong. Somehow, someway it was wrong. "I don't think we can give him the slip. Easily at least. He's ... going to marrying a friend of mine ... and yeah."<i></i> The young one would take to escaping by making use of his family given abilities. Sousuke on the other hand ... "With all due respect Enzeru, this village doesn't run itself... and when it does something awful does tend to happen."<i></i> Enzeru knew what he was referring to. Enzeru too was distrustful of Kuro, just as Roku was. Sousuke would tap the middle of his chest. The symbol on his chest would glow blue for a moment as he was attempting to cast a genjutsu through his suit now. A sort of stealth mode as it was. Sousuke's suit would turn translucent. He unlike, Takeyashi, took to a less grand way of escape. Invisibility always was effect, in most situations. Sousuke would begin to crawl sideways now across the wall and away from Enzeru. His mechanical arm had no problems working, but his hand was indeed sore from the realigning. "Speaking of other things. How is the job? How is Kimi?"<i></i> He would inquire. It was nothing personal with Enzeru, Sousuke just needed to get out. GET. OUT. NOW. Enzeru knew it. He knew how addicted to work he was, and more importantly how not doing his job was maddening.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well, he wasn’t here to stop them. He was mostly making sure Sousuke wasn’t in some sort of trouble. To Enzeru, if a patient decided they were fine he figured they were fine. Unless they had a history of mental illness. Which Sousuke most assuredly did with his inability to sleep and find some form of comfort. Still, they were free to go in his books. They just had to leave. He would do nothing to stop them. Until the kid spit mucus at him, that is.

Enzeru gave a sigh, dropping the chakra to his feet briefly so he would fall down, away from the web. Then there was a shock as he gripped to the wall once more and curled up, his form actually pivoting into a window so the web would pass by before flipping back out to see the kid running away. And Sousuke going invisible. His feelings of generosity and charity vanished right about then. It was one thing to try to flee the care of your physicians, and another to attack them.

He would ignore Sousuke for now, knowing the Kazekage to be capable of handling himself as honestly he was curious if the man was simply immune to dying at this point. But the kid was a different tale. Suddenly, Enzeru was finding himself all kinds of worried about what the harsh world could do to a young man with injuries like his own. He takes off at a run of his own to keep Takeyashi in sight.

”You know, you really shouldn’t be out of your bed. I’m going to have to give you a full physical now, and keep you for a few more days to make sure the strain you’re putting on yourself hasn’t caused further damage.”

He honestly had no idea what the other was even in here for. But that threat could apply to anyone and everyone. As he ran, he would be forming handseals with a grin. Ahead of his target, the stone of the building would seem to shift, grow. Soon it was apparent something was forming there. And within a few moments that form would become two large dragons made of pure obsidian. Without a sound they take to the air around the hospital. They would help keep an eye on his prey.

”I’m aware of what happens when the village runs itself. You might get a decent night’s rest, and Kimi might be able to sleep without worrying about you. Now, what’s this about a girlfriend?” It was definitely one of his more memorable moments so far. Chasing some kid across the walls outside of the hospital while carrying on a conversation with his battle brother about life. ”Kimi is doing well. I wish the job was, but unfortunately this branch seems to be composed of people with unique ideas that I simply cannot fathom. They thought extra training would weaken the branch.”

”Hey, kid. Stop running or I’ll have to get one of the dragons to take you for a flight.”

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There were some situations that were best solved by careful analysis, thoughtfulness, and a well organized battle plan. Other situations required gut instinct, shrewd resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude that usually led to questions being asked well after the fact. As Takeyashi saw the Kazekage disappear behind him, fading into the scenery completely without so much as a trace left, the young Sand ninja knew he'd just royally messed up on which kind of situation this was. Takeyashi had figured that this physician was trained mostly just in the healing arts. But when the doctor began forming handseals, the young boy knew he was in for all sorts of trouble. As the surface of the obsidian before him molded and shifted, he saw what looked like a dragon being formed in front of him. Two, actually. He looked off in amazement as the two obsidian dragons took to the sky, circling around the medical facility and keeping pace with him rather easily. A nervous dread began to fester inside of him as he looked back to shout back at the physician. "Uhm...you know, I was just kidding before...we don't really have to do this...right?" Of course, however, the young boy knew the answer already. And that meant that he would need to get crafty if he wanted to escape this man's wrath.

While it was rather unfortunate that the young boy had forced this situation into being one of rash decisions and gut feeling, he was rather glad he had. These were his specialties, and he came up with his most inventive battle tactics when pushed to the edge like this. The gears were already turning in his head about how he was going to do this. Turning back around, the young boy looked up to the dragons to see the hovering not too far around him. They were keeping pace with him, doing what they could to close the gap between Takeyashi and Enzeru. He figured he'd use that to his advantage. Slowing very quickly, the young boy almost managed to come to a complete stop on the side of the building. Shouting up at the dragons and the physician, he gave them all a goading look. "Man, you guys are so slow! You think this will stop me?!" He wanted to taunt them, make them either angry or cocky. They'd both work. He knew he didn't have more than a few moments before they'd be upon him, so he needed to act fast now.

The first step would be to regain the use of his arms. Quickly fashioning a bit of rope from his mucus, the young boy tied it tightly around the two arms that were broken. It hurt a lot — like, really a fuckload of pain, a lot — but he managed to get them tight enough to keep his forearms from being able to move that much. Then, a weird golden liquid began to seep out of his pores. It was different from the mucus-material they'd seen up to now, both in the fact that it had a brilliantly metallic sheen and that the young boy was excreting it from his arms as opposed to his mouth. The strange material seeped up around the mucus ropes, hardening quickly and binding it all together in place. It almost looked like a really bulky arm brace, and yet it was insanely sturdy. Takeyashi flexed the muscles in these two arms, and determined that they felt good enough to put strain on. It was a good thing, too, because the dragons and physician would be upon him in a moment.

He just needed to wait for his chance. He flapped his arms around, basically calling his pursuers in towards him. He shouted out again, hoping to goad the physician into action. "Your dragons don't look very threatening! I bet they couldn't even hit me if I stood still!" A devious smile was spread across the boy's sun-kissed face. He hoped his plan would work properly. Well, not really a plan — more like a roughly hashed together idea. But, still, it was better than nothing. He waited to get them closer, wanting nothing more than for one of the dragons to get close enough to try and trap or attack him. Then, the fun could really start.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke made his way down the wall remaining invisible to most. Everyone once in a while there would be a slight shimmer which was his movement revealing himself. As Sousuke made his way down the tower, he merely took his time. His injuries stung. Maybe he should have just dropped and landed. Even though a dust cloud would form, it would still take Enzeru a moment to figure out what was going on. Sousuke made his way down. Eventually he reached the bottom and swung around and simply began trying to make his way out as simple as that. Enzeru of course spoke back to him, and it was rude not to answer. Sousuke still maintain his invisibility, shook his head. Again there was a slight shimmer which denoted where he was. "Well, Kimi know what I do is for the betterment of the village."<i></i> He answered as Enzeru summoned two large dragons made of obsidian. Well, no good was going to come out of this. "Ah. Right. The girlfriend. She is a medic too, but I'm not trying to escape her, more ... her brother's sometimes girlfriend, maybe sometimes friend. She is a gossiper."<i></i>

While this was going, Takeyashi was giving Enzeru the run around. Despite being worse for wear the boy was giving a good chase. It was going to be exceptional. "You do realize the building is insured, it was insured against end-game Mystical monsters, but man-made Dragons? I might need to review the insurance policy. I think it might file under something under a broader scope."<i></i> Sousuke would add as he merely watched this situation unfold. "Takeyashi, don't make any sudden turns and don't break my building! I have a reserve fund to maintain, but more importantly I will have to file and record this for the insurance claim that will probably occur. Do you know how awkward it might be to describe my employee running away from a dragon? My insurance broker isn't a Shinobi, which makes this even harder."<i></i> Sousuke would call out. It was true.

"What was this about the whole extra training would ruin the branch bit?"<i></i> Sousuke would inquire of Enzeru. Sousuke knew that the medical branch needed help, but this was ... an odd discovery of sorts? "Was it the combat training?"<i></i> Sousuke would casually continue with the conversation. He really did hope that the building was not going to get wrecked. It was his building, in a way. He contributed to building it, and ... well. If it was damaged, he could fix it, but if it was large scape? Weeeeeeell.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Stop you? They’re not to stop you. They’re to keep an eye on you.”

Enzeru rounds the corner to find an odd sight. The boy had stopped running and was flapping his arms and daring Enzeru to attack him. The Hunter slows to a stop and chuckles softly to himself at the sight. Apparently this one was expecting something other than Enzeru. That stigma about Mednin was playing strong here, as the other thought a normal Mednin wouldn’t be capable of figuring out this trick. Enzeru looks up at him, the blue flecks in those black eyes taking on an eerie glow.

”Hit you? Very well.”

Once more his hands slap together to form seals as he locks eyes on the other. Complex seals, the difficulty in forming each the only reason it couldn’t be copied with ease by most. It had been a while since he was forced to use this technique. Back in Mist, when he was fighting alongside his Sennin and stopping people from illegally entering and exiting the village. A mere Mednin? No. Enzeru was certainly not that. He finishes the seals with a flourish, hands thrown wide.

”Sousuke, might want to join us if you’re that worried about the building!”

Black walls erupt from all around them. Walls with no material substance, and yet as hard as any steel. Walls that seemed to conform to their playground. A black blockade that covered all exits, even leaping off the wall entirely. Enzeru once more locks his eyes to the younger one. He had expected a Mednin. He had gotten a former ANBU Captain. And he still wanted to be attacked. With a whistle, one of the dragons peels from the air and rushes down at Takeyashi, attempting merely to grab the boy and take off with him.

”Oh, they were worried I was going to somehow weaken the branch. Yes, the ANBU training I suggested for them. We can talk about it later if you’d like.”

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeyashi's plan was sort of working out. Like he'd wanted, the obsidian dragon was now barreling at him in what appeared to be an attempt to grab him. Restraining the young boy might be tougher than the physician would have anticipated, but that brought up another question in Takeyashi's mind: what kind of messed up physician was this? It had become very apparent, very quickly, that he was not your average run-of-the-mill doctors. He was clearly trained extensively in battle tactics and techniques. Takeyashi had, at first, assumed he might have been some sort of field medic, trained to be a solider in combat while also healing his squadron. However, there was a new piece of evidence that seemed to indicate something far more interesting: he was casting a rather advanced technique, one widely known for its frequent usage among the ANBU Black Ops. They were an elite class of shinobi, usually hand picked by the Kage of their respective village, to handle the top secret or otherwise darker dealings of the village. Assassination, espionage, and counterintelligence were all a part of their duties. It was also widely known that once you become an ANBU, there's no real turning back. So, that begged the very important question of why he had such knowledge?

As fascinating as this conundrum was, Takeyashi had to snap himself out of it. He had more important matters to worry about. He would just have to assume the man knew a great deal of highly classified techniques, and be done with it. Right now, he had a dragon to catch.

As the obsidian leviathan grew ever closer, the young boy began to enact his plan. Operation "Ride 'Em, Cowboy!" was a go! Jumping high into the air at the last second, the arachnid kid flew with a graceful arc up towards the dragon's back. He was planning to land right on top of it, where it wouldn't have much ability to get at him. As he flew, he produced two more mucus ropes from his mouth and began to unravel them. As he flew past the beast's mouth, he would aim the ropes in towards its teeth, trying to hook the beast in a manner similar to a horse would be muzzled. Hopefully landing on the creature's backside, he would try to pull on the ropes — three arms to each of the ropes — straight back. This was a motion typically signalling to equestrians to come to a stop, and Takeyashi hoped that such a tactic would work on a chakra-fueled dragon as well. If he could gain control of this monster, he'd let out a loud call along the lines of. "WHOOOOAAAA, Bessie. Heel, girl!"

If the dragon was now under his control, then the young boy would smile down at the physician/soldier/ex-ANBU/whatever he was. "I don't think that's quite how 'hitting me' is supposed to go!" With a flick of his wrists, the young boy would whip the rope lines in an effort to get the dragon moving under his direction. He would have to figure out the next thing to do, but with a dragon as his steed the advantage was his again. As he coasted atop his trusty draconian mount, he heard the voice of the Kazekage call up to him to be careful about not damaging the tower. Something about insurance, and reserve funds. Takeyashi had no idea what it was he was talking about. Shouting down at nowhere in particular, given the fact that he was too far away to see Sousuke's invisibility shimmer revealing his whereabouts, the young boy had a tone of confusion. "Lord Kazekage, sir, I think you may need to get a better insurance agent! I hear 'Everystate' and 'Gecko' cover shinobi-related accidents. And, I've heard they offer a 'Safe Combat' bonus kunai for every month you don't injure someone in the village!"

The young boy knew that those fliers he'd seen pasted all over the Bazaar would come in handy one day. Who knew Shinobi Insurance would be so valuable a service?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke watched as the many armed nin mounted and proceeded to ride the man-made dragon like a mount. Like a mount no less. Sousuke was beginning to panic in his mind. While he might have been standing still, his mind was running in overdrive as he was trying to put together the most likely event that would happen from this. This was ... this was happening. This was a thing. Who would have though this would happen. Sousuke's invisibility faded as his form shimmered and there he was standing right there looking upward. He had his hands on his head as he was trying to figure this out. "Ken!"<i></i> He exclaimed as a very large Hercules Beetle that was apartment building size phased into existence. Sousuke was standing in between his toes. Ken was not very fast, but he was very strong. The giant beetle stood there and watched as the dragons flew about.

"Ken not sure what happening."<i></i> The giant beetle spoke, and proceeded to rub his horn. The giant was not sure what was going on. He made no sudden movements. He simply stood there and kept a watch over the entire situation. "Ken want oranges. Does little King have oranges?"<i></i> Ken would inquire.

"If either of those dragons look like they're going to dive into the tower. Grab them! Just remain there. Do not move, much!"<i></i> He instructed. Ken nodded his head. "Yes. Oranges. I will get you some oranges for later."<i></i> Takeyashi then remarked about the insurance. Yes. That lizard insurance was a thing. Their spokesperson or ... whatever it was ... had issues. "I spoke to the Lizard insurance people, in fact I spoke to the Lizard itself, in person. Tiny little creature with remarkable intellect. I went through the insurance policy exceptions myself. There were far too many situations that occur to us. I challenged him to add more exceptions to his policies, and each exception was going to substantially increase the policy. Eventually the policy reached some ghastly number that was ... let's put it this way, it felt criminal. Exceptionally criminal, as in I may have to pay them a visit sort of criminal."<i></i> There was the other company Everystate. That one, Sousuke too had contacted. They were well, the young man was about to find out as Sousuke was going to narrate his experience with them as well: "Everystate is a fraud. They are exceptionally well advertised company. I had one of my nobles create a policy with them. They had an accident, and we decided to tap into the policy. I placed in the call to Everystate. The Suna branch was located in the Red Light district. I went to go see the place, and found out it was a front for ... extra legal things. I decided then to reach out to head office, which assumingly had a geography location of -0,+0 located in the realm of Knowhere."<i></i> At this point Sousuke was face palming while still standing between the toes of Ken.

[Marked for Training 508]

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy knew his mistake, it seemed. Still, he had the guts to keep up the banter. Enzeru simply smiles as he watches Takeyashi mount his dragon and try to control it. The dragon begins to slow and lands on the wall of the tower itself. Enzeru softly claps his hands in respect for the move. It was audacious, it was effective, and it was ultimately useless. ”Impressive. Tell me. Do you still have a rope?” The dragon crumbles suddenly, its brother joining it as the chunks of obsidian fall apart and dissolve into dust. This would have the rather unfortunate effect of leaving the boy’s footing somewhat more precarious. As in nonexistent.

”I think this has gone on long enough now. Much as I wish to chide my friend below on his insurance choices, I still have no desire to damage his property. It might alter the wedding gift he provides later. Oh! Sousuke! The wedding has been moved up. End of the month we’re hoping. Kimi has yet to tell me any specific colors to wear. Now…where was I? Oh right.” His black orbs move back to the boy who led him on a merry chase.

”I’m going to admit I had fun here. If you ever wish to train through an obstacle course I think we would do well with such a thing. But this needs to end.” Enzeru raises one hand and motions. A bolt of water forms beside him and shoots out, lancing into the stone at Takeyashi’s feet. The water begins to move unnaturally out of the hole, as if of its own accord. Of course, that was merely a feint. The real technique was in the seals he was now doing. This move was quicker to go off than expected, so he hoped it would land.

As his eyes lock onto Takeyashi once more, Enzeru sends out his chakra in a force of restraint. The ultimate ANBU bind.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The wind whipped in his face, and the sun shown through the opaque bubble that was the barrier. Takeyashi felt so alive, flying around on his chakra-fueled dragon. He couldn't savour this moment for too long, though. His attention shifted back towards the other dragon that was flying around, his mind trying to stretch itself far enough to come up with the next phase of his plan. However, as he tried to hone in on the situation at hand, he heard the Kazekage responding back to his statements about insurance policy. As the purple haired man responded, Takeyashi found the things he said to be just a bit distracting. The Kazekage certainly knew how to make his point, and he had a lot of them. The young man found his mind naturally homing in on this conversation, instead of on fighting the doctor who wasn't quite a doctor. It was because of this that he ultimately screwed up.

Takeyashi didn't even hear Enzeru talking. He didn't even notice what was going on until the dragon crumbled underneath him. He felt the weight of gravity take hold of him, and the wind began to rush up and around his ears. His head snapped downwards, and his eyes expanded in realization. Only two words managed to escape his mouth. "Oh fuck." He fell quickly, his mind grasping at straws. He didn't have time to make any new rope to grab onto. Through he rubble, his eyes caught sight of the rope he'd been using as reigns to steer the dragon — he needed to get that back. Angling his body down towards the falling rope, he managed to grab hold of it as he pulled a kunai out of his belt pouch. Affixing the rope to the kunai as quickly as he could, Takeyashi threw the impromptu dart rope at a stone ledge sticking out the side of the tower. With the extra weight of the kunai guiding it, the rope swung around the ledge of the stone and secured itself in place. Swinging towards the building, he braced himself for impact — his knees compressed with the weight of the impact, and four of his six arms repelled the force of the stone tower before him. The young spiderling bounced off the wall helplessly, and eventually came to rest once more upon the surface of the cobbled surface. He sighed in relief, knowing that he was safe for now.

Then the seal activated. The young man felt his body go rigid, and felt his grip tighten in place. He'd been caught. His eyes trained onto the doctor above him who seemed to be giving him a piece of odd praise. Takeyashi really didn't know what to make of this guy. "Uhm, I'm glad to hear it? Hey, not for nothing, but you think you could let me go with a kind warning? That way we could do this again under...well, nicer circumstances..." His face would probably show his desperation. Takeyashi had bitten off way more than he could chew, and needed a way out of this. "No hard feelings?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
For a moment Sousuke panicked, "AH?!"<i></i> It was a rare show. Sousuke's eyes had widened, in terror. The obsidian dragon dissolved and Ken reached forward. Luckily the dragon only broke down into dust which led to the giant beetle collecting said dust in his ... hands? He mechanically turned his head to Enzeru. There was going to be words to be said. Did he know that...? Sousuke said nothing. He listened. That is what he did best. He listened. He listened intently. Ah. So. Enzeru knew what he was doing then. That was good then. He also knew the fallout of what would happen if the tower was indeed damaged. "Ah... ah... eh."<i></i> He was speechless. The wedding was going to be moved up "I suspect white or black. Both are common place ... for weddings. Some cultures like to have the bride wear red."<i></i> He spoke as he watched Enzeru now attempt to play at the Spider. He chewed his lip as he thought about it. What Enzeru was doing. "Are you... ... isn't this a bit much?"<i></i> Takeyashi was stuck in a bind. Sousuke rubbed his temples. He listened to boy make his case. "For the record Enzeru, it is pretty awful in there. The beds are far too soft... and... unless you know how the windows work, there is a lack of fresh air in there."<i></i> Sousuke had seemingly then produced a lock pick. He held it but then hid it away once more. The Kazekage was a man of many tools and skills.

Sousuke judged the bind that held the boy. He knew most ANBU jutsu and this made the cut for it. Sousuke would look over to Enzeru at this point. "Between the two of us, I'm sure I'm the one who should be far more locked up."<i></i> He was trying to compromise more. "I am fairly certain his injuries are far less worse than my own."<i></i> Sousuke added. He reached up and grabbed his face mask and pulled it off. Indeed. Sousuke had seen better days, he had a cheek stitched up. There was a large bandaid on his forehead. His lip had been cut open too. "I could just break the bind too, but that requires energy."<i></i> He spoke as he moved forward. He would turn around slightly and wave Ken off. The giant inspect would phase out leaving a footprints on the ground and nothing more.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back