Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Hero Arrives [Open]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
..::Watch Out For Me!::..
No matter how long Nue has been within this village he still consistently gets lost. Its like a maze here, a very depressing maze, however it was home. He had only just recently become a gennin so he wasn't making a lot of money, and because he was only sixteen he was still able to live at the orphanage, though in two years he would have to leave due to the age limit. It took him two years to graduate from the academy so its plausible that he can obtain a higher rank before he has to live in some run down apartment. Obtaining Chuunin wasn't his goal, however, that is too small of a goal for the main character of his story. No, he will become Kage, whether it be this village or another, by any means necessary.

'I'm hungry...' Nue rubs his stomach as it growls. His was in the economic area of the village, large buildings for businesses, fabulous restaurants, basically a whole bunch of expensive crap. He had no money for that, as well as bring food to the orphanage like some of the other shinobi that came from there. Instead he entered one of the cheaper BBQ restaurant that allowed you to cook the meat yourself. As for celebration it was time to splurge all of his money.

"Give me one of everything, yorisa!" The chef and everyone in the restaurant looked at him like he was stupid, but they couldn't deny him of service, Nue knew he could pay though so there was no possible repercussions.

[MTF]​
|[/col]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu wandered through the streets, always wondering what the fuse over everything was. Everyone rushed to and fro, trying to get to their destination in such a short amount of time, why don't they just walk? Even the damn walkers were rushing violently, speed walking past him, and bumping into him. He wondered why they bumped into him, even though he was so tall they could not possibly miss him. Bloody hell, was there anything here that made people slow down? Fukkatsu leaned closer to the sides of the street, until he walked straight into a shop. His eyes opened wide, as in a comedic fashion he let out a "...eh?" He took three steps back, looking at the sign on top of the building. A BBQ? Sounds like a restaurant, maybe he should try it.

Fukkatsu had the money, so why not? He walked into the establishment, with a confused look engraved into his face. He heard the screen about one of everything, and looked at the man. He gently tapped Nue's shoulder, and asked, "I'm sorry to be of trouble to you, but I have never been to one of these places before. May I request your assistance in what I should do...?"

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
Nue sat in his seat, impatiently waiting for all his food to arrive, his leg bouncing up and down. He felt a sudden tap on his shoulder, being completely unaware of his surroundings he slightly jumped and then tensed his muscles before slowly looking behind him. There stood a very tall, very strange looking man. His eyes were... one color, he was very pale and for some reason his hair was floating. Clearly he was a ghost, but there was no reason to be rude to a ghost.

"Absolutely, here sit sit!" Nue gestured to the seat across from him. Eating alone wasn't a problem but there always comes great joy in eating with others, even if they are dead and can't actually eat. 'He must be waiting for someone to invite him to eat so that he can move on. I will fulfill that wish!'

The food he ordered, while at the time seemed nothing, was beginning to be presented to him and he realized that there would be no way to eat it all without bursting his clothing. "Basically what you do in this type of place is that they bring you raw meat along with other side dishes." He began to explain to the ghost, completely unaware that people were walking around the man and could see him. "You cook the meat yourself on this grill on the table and eat, only difficulty is if you don't know how to cook, but I do!" He's had to cook meat at the orphanage from time to time and therefore knows how not to burn it. "this way you can cook the meat to your own personal likings."
|[/col]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
e87e5a9f-1804-47e2-a911-4101b98d2e0c_zpsglyutnpw.jpg

A large group of odd looking individuals came walking down the street of Inner Maruishi. They looked like thugs and each of them wore a cutlas and a pistol on their belts. They were obviously not ones that stayed on land for the smell of the sea seemed to linger among them. The group was lead by a woman who hat a black hat mark with a skull and crossed bones. They were not shinobi; no they were pirates and the horde of them enter into the BBQ. Three muscular men each carried large kegs and sat them down on a table before taking a seat. Not a single table was empty nor a chair left unfilled. They were comprised of both men and women; one even gave a whole new meaning to pirate for she had ears and tail of a mouse. "We'll take one of everything and all the mugs as you can spare. For today we celebrate." The captains hangs of sailor all cheered in unison. The man behind the counter was a little at a lost for words. In all his years he never had someone bring there own alcohol. He was about to object when suddenly a small coin purse landed in front of him. The sack opened slight upon hitting the counter thus revealing its contents of gold coins. The man took the money and started getting glasses. Soon the place became filled with music and song. They played various instruments like lutes, accordions and harmonicas; the rest of them sang and surprisingly was able to hold a tune pretty well.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu simply raised an eye brow when he noticed the man jump, taking only a millisecond to understand what happened. Fukkatsu said, "Apologizes, I did not mean to scare you." He looked to the chef, who dropped off the meat, and said, "May I please request the same as him? I promise I have the Yen." The chef wandered off from Fukkatsu's vision, and he sat at the same table as Ueda. He listened to the cooking of meat explanation, and decided to just do something simpler. He lifted up a piece of raw chicken, and blew teal flame all over the meat. He used wind ninjutsu to properly feed the flame and regulate the flow of energy. He would have cooked it well enough to, if it were not for the sudden screech of joy. Fukkatsu twitched, squeaking out, "Meep..." as the meat fell onto the grill. Damn it! He lifted up the now charred meat, and silently chopped it up in acceptance. Stuff happens. But he decided to do what most sane people decided was suicidal if done poorly, he called out to the captain, "Whats the occasion my friend?"

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
As Nue told the ghost to sit the doors of the restaurant flew open and in came a group of burly men... and a mouse thing. The smell of the ocean waved through Nue's senses, which was strange as he was not used to being around open water. More and more people came in before the entire place was full, they had kegs of what seemed to be alcohol. There was one person that stood out, one person that really didn't seem to belong, a small girl who wore a black pirate hat. Looked more like a mascot than anything, however this mascot also had mouse ears and a tail. Accessories? Such a strange fashion sense. It was then announced that a celebration was in order and the place was filled with music and festivities. What the hell just happened? Nue wasn't complaining, it was like a party in the restaurant now, and music always made food taste better.

Nue turned back to the ghost only to see him actually being able to interract with physical objects. At this point he should have figured out that he was no dealing with a ghost, but he wasn't one known for his intelligence. "It might just be easier to use the grill rather than ninjutsu" Nue took some of the meat that was brought over and began to set them on the grill. He glanced to and from Gasu, wondering how to put it delicately. "Uhm... I hope this doesn't offend you in any way but... How did you die?"
[MTF]​
|[/col]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sexy%20Pirate%20Girl.jpg

If Nue thought the captains crew was made up of nothing but men and a mouse, he was not looking hard enough. In fact one of the female members walks up to Nue and begins to seduce him. To say she was half naked would be an understatement for she showed more skin that a belly dancer. Her skin was tan from the long exposure to the sun in the open waters. Her form was thin and attractive to the eyes. "Well what do we have here? You look like a tasty morsel. How would you like to take a ride on the wild side?"

The captain glares at the seductive sailor as if to tired for her games. "He's too young Shanna. Leave the boy alone."<i></i> The captain then turns to Fukkatsu who addressed her not so long ago, but before she could answer his question the other woman adds another comment.

"Aw come on captain, you know I like my meat fresh." The captain shoots her another glare. "Fine fine; spoil sport." The woman then walks of and sits at a table.

The captains then looks back at Fukkatsu now that that little event was over. "Trade was excellent today. We were able to trade sugar to the Arcadian Isles for some of their exotic teas. We made ourselves quite a sizable profit. Definitely enough to celebrate."<i></i> It's true some of the stuff the wonderland cafe does can be considered questionable, but there are time were they do legitimate business. This pirate owned by the cafe is just the same. Sometimes she attains things as you would expect from any other pirate of doing, but other times she does regular business. "Now my shinobi friend can I interest you in a mug of rum."<i></i> As the pirates celebrated the mouse like one had a story book with her. It was a book about a pirate who was very Robin Hood like; stealing from the rich and giving to the poor.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fukkatsu opened his eye, becoming bloodshot for a few seconds before returning to normal. He snarled slightly, looking above all of the pirates in just plain awe. So many spirits, so many ghosts of love and hatred, just for them being pirates. He looked to the spirits and the pirates with a joyful smile, then slowly setting his eyes back on Nue. He said, "Oh, I assume you mean my skin? I am technically both alive, yet dead, same as you. Your top layer of skin is dead, yet your organs are alive, hmm?" He watched the lady Shanna walk up to the table, and spoke back, "No offence madam, but may I make the request for more clothes? The old Kage may be one of those souls watching you for all you know, and others eyes may like to feast on thine form, but it is not the most appropriate for this type of establishment." He took another sip of tea, before returning his gaze yet again to Nue.

Fukkatsu said in a kind voice, "I am completely alive my friend, but I figure the ghost behind you truly is dead hmm?" He saw the dead everywhere, haunting and living each and every person, but why were they in a way so calming? He took a break from his meal to play a dirge for all the souls he saw, closing his eyes to focus. Wind ninjutsu started to pull at the air, jingling off a soft tune, before raising in anthem to a soft over tone. It would be drowned out by any music or singing from the pirates, but he gave his respect in his own little way.

(OOC - I have not been Gasu for months...)

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
For a moment Nue considered the pirates and their reasoning for being here, which confused him. "Theres no oceans around here.... only rocks, more rocks, and the occasional stone." He could have been completely wrong, however, but he was sure there were no actual oceans around. However, that was unimportant as one of pirate girls moved over to him and began to flirt with him. Nue was at that age to where he thought about relationships and... intimate relationships, but he had no experience and had no idea what to do in this situation. His face began to turn read, close to his own hair color. He would have said something if one of the other pirates dragged her away from him. Though happy that a girl would find him attractive he was relived that she was gone, he's not quite good at taking compliments.

Nue turned his attention to Gasu after speaking about Nue's assumption about him being dead, which embarrassed him even more. Unfortunately a strange feeling tugged at his heart, he felt the urge to be at the orphanage. He stood abruptly, looking at the pirates and at the man he accused of being a ghost. "I'm sorry I... I need to go!" He took out money for his food, though he didn't eat much of it. He even took out money for Gasu's food and left in a hurry, something was terribly wrong.

-Topic Left-
[MTF]​
|[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back