Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ides of March . . . [Leaving Country]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Standing at the border of the country, Umashi finally took this time to give his team the rundown of what they were going to Kumo to do. He'd keep it short, sweet and to the point and considering that they had a kid with them, the stakes were that much more raised."From this point you will all be tested as to a mission of the highest accords. My goal is to get an audience with the Raikage and speak to him or her about trade and a possible meeting of the minds between both village higher ups as well as those of Sunagakure. Please be aware that we will be on foreign soil and any dumb mistakes could cost one or all of our lives."

He paused at the last point and reiterated himself. "Heck, I'm likely to kill you if you get caught doing something stupid. Kill one, save a thousand, no?" He shook his head and continued on as he sized each of them up and gave them their individual missions within the mission. "Kaji, you're to be my wing-man. I don't so much as take a leak outside of your watchful eye, got it?" He didn't wait for an answer as he continued on in rapid fire succession. "Sara, you're play a stretch roll and access their Medical Arts. I'll need a full report on what they're capable of. Don't be afraid to share information as well, either way, I want them in love with the idea of visiting Konoha to see you in your element. Tatsuo . . . I'll be enrolling you in one of their schools for the duration of the visit. Don't flunk out, mmkay?" Their roles assigned to them, they had another few hours to speak or forever hold their peace. Otherwise, they were locked and loaded.

OOC: Country Left 5 hours from when the last person post. [S Rank Umashi] +[S Rank Sara] + [S Rank Kaji] + [E Rank Tatsuo]

OOC #2: From this point on, this is considered an S Rank Mission since we could very well face a bmod situation (doubt it unless you do something not very smart like). Posting in this topic and agreeing to leave with the group is considered your official signing up.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Somewhere along the winding trails that led into and out of the Land of Fire, the Companions of the Leaf were gathered, standing along a dividing line. The altitude was high and coastal at this stopping point, with chilling northern winds washing over the shinobi. Once the party was called to a halt, Kaji huddled amongst his comrades to hear what info Umashi had to tell.

“Aye, understood,” Kaji answered evenly. He also made a stiff, reassuring nod as Umashi confirmed the responsibilities impart upon him. While few could protect themselves like the Hokage, it was Kaji’s duty to keep his vigilant eyes watching for anyone who’d dare to endanger their leader, their party, or the intentions of the leaf in coming to the hidden cloud. Anyone denouncing their Will of Fire would feel the severing cut of Eelspine first.

- Kaji has Left the Land of Fire with Party.
<i></i>

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo's mouth opened wide, his previous cheerful grin turned into a twisted and disturbed frown. School? More school?! Tatsuo sighed he thought he finally had escaped the prison that was the academy, even if for just a short burst however the Hokage would toss him back into that prison. In a split second he voiced his concern "SCHOOL? No..." the pain his voice dripping off each syllable. He looked to the Hokage frowning, "Is there nothing else I can do? I'll do anything, I'll eat rocks instead of food, I'll give you the candy I smuggled past my mom, I'll give you the money in my pocket just please... anything but more school." He was nearly choking on his words hoping the Hokage would be merciful for his plea.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She would have to impress the lightning lads in her use of medical arts. It seemed to be an easy task, as she wipped out a few handseals and pressed her hand against her chest, releasing a calming effect over herself. It wouldn't be the first time she had done this during the trip, and most certainly not the last. The pain almost vanished and she now thought about the mission more so.
"If you want to take my job Tatsuo, I will go to the academy?" Sara hadn't changed her composure in the least as she said it, half knowing he couldn't, half kinda expecting that maybe he could. He must of had some skills to be apart of this mission, but she wasn't sure what. 'Maybe he was a grandmaster at ninjutsu? Or god like in genjutsu! Wow, he might be able to make fantasies come true!' She was now hyping on what he was capable of. A few years her senior, it didn't seem impossible. 'That man was apparently the guard, and half servant of the group, the kage was the kage, and I the medic. What was his purpose going to be?' Also, It seemed like the safer and more interesting route. "More would be gained from such most certainly!" With her watchful gaze, she would more then able to suss out any secret hiding on that end. The ambitions of the young spoke a lot about a village.

She then began to think how he would gain an audience with the Raikage, and if it was a matter of life or death? It certainly sounded as so..

[Leaving with group]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shaking his head, Umashi really truly wanted to oblige the kid but he simply could not. "Sorry kiddo, that's a no can do but trust and believe that there's a method to my madness. Your role in this mission is just as important as my own." He nodded with a smile. It was very true that all of their roles were important, and considering that Tatsuo was their weakest link, Umashi needed him in the one place where somebody would be foolish to try and cause any trouble. Of course, all of their roles were dependent upon somebody actually allowing them in in the first place but Umashi was going to wish for the best and attempt for even better. Having just crossed into the Lightning Country, Umashi clutched his garments tighter to himself as the temperature began to noticeably lower.

OOC: Country Left

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back