Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event The Kings and Queens at the Wall (Finale)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The enemy was countless, or at least it seemed so. There were too many of them. The stakes were high. Sungakure had called everyone into its halls. The village was home to many refugees who were farmers, merchants, and everyday people trying to make an ends meet. These people were grateful and many who received personal assistance from Sungakurian forces would never forget the generosity. These people knew something was coming, but it was the forces of Sungakure that knew it was coming.

The Lord Steward would take command. He was within the walls itself. He was seated upon a throne. This was not a seat of luxury. It was a seat of observance. He sat with wires coming into his fingertips, and arms. He sat with wires inserted into his neck. He sat there and became one with the Wall itself. He became the Watcher. He would guide Sungakure's military through the night. The longest night that was coming upon them. He sat there and began aware that the numbers were in fact not countless but he knew they were of a number. A number that would cause many to fall to their knees in concern. "We will survive the night. The Long Night becomes us, and we will greet our enemy accordingly. We will offer them no mercy as we will be given none. I will alert you as the waves are incoming, and I will man a few of the weapons on the wall." The Steward could see them coming. The first wave was arriving. Their enemy was running at them on two legs, four legs, and even six. They were monstrous and hungry.

"The enemy is launching its first wave. It is not their full might. I believe that they are testing us. It is time for us to prove our superiority. There are still a number of them left. It will take them some time to reach us."

[The enemy will be arriving not this round, but the next round. Take this round to buff accordingly, or summon a creature from the summoning contract. Please note if you had completed any of the missions you will have access to all those buffs or technique. Even if you have not completed any missions, you are encouraged to join. When posting your actions please calculate your own AP/CP/HP as required.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The recently appointed Ranger-Lord stood upon the battlements, running his hand along the cold metal of the wall he had helped create. In the midst of the chaos, he had seen himself promoted. If he were to fail here, he would never recover his honour, and that's if he didn't wind up dead. He heard the call of the Steward, the eyes and ears of the Shinobi. The enemy was soon upon them. It was time to prepare. Riyota put a finger to his ear and sent out a signal on the specified ranger channel.

"Rangers! With me!" He would make a call to his forces ordering them to gather on his position. He would pace along the walls as he could see the scouting force amassing. "You heard the Lord Steward. Tonight it's for real, do or die. We know our walls can hold against them, but as Rangers, it is our solemn duty to make sure they don't make it that far. Let's carve the numbers down!" With those words spoken and his rangers prepared he would leap from the wall and as he fell, call upon his biggest ally. "Need your help Siegebreaker!"

Moments before hitting the ground smoke would billow forth and in its wake would emerge a colossal Polar Bear.
Siegebreaker.jpg

Riyota would grab onto the beast and slide down her enormous paw to safely make his way down onto the field of battle. "You do not call on me often, little Cub...This must truly be quite the battle." She would speak appraisingly as her head reared up to assess the situation. "Whatever it winds up being, I feel safer having you here." The Jonin said with a small smirk.

The hand on his prosthetic split and the two halves slid upwards. His signature black blade slowly sliding out down through the gap left. Its twin emerged from a hilt of bone, previously concealed within his left arm. His blades ready, the Ranger-Lord started to walk forward. Not to foolishly charge the horde, but to distance himself from the wall. If all he could do was delay them to give the Steward time to ready their defences. That's what he would do.

As he walked through the dust and sand the black blades began to form a crystal edge, becoming nigh indestructible and all the sharper due to the new chakra infusion. Once he was enough of a distance away he stood. Ready to face whatever came for him. As the battle neared its start he sent out one last communique to his rangers. "Come on you sons o' bitches. Do you wanna live forever?"

AP = 10
HP = 42'000
CP = 30'000

[4.5 seconds] Siegebreaker summoned [ -4.5 AP, 5.5 AP remaining] [ -4000 CP, 26'000 CP remaining]
[6.5 seconds] Equipping Mors Laminae [ -1 AP, 4.5 AP remaining]
[7 seconds] Applying Diamond Cutter [M] to weapon [ -3 Ap, 1.5 AP remaining] [ - 1760 CP, 24,240 CP remaining]
[1 AP carried over]

Last edited:

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With his headband attached to his left arm, Kanmuri, 12 years older and stronger, stood awaiting orders. It was from there that the young adult could see them all, a mass of hundreds if not thousands of malformed, inhuman bodies. Mindlessly and recklessly they swarmed towards Sunagakure, his old home--a home he would protect irregardless of the trauma it put him through. Protection was now his duty not only because he had been given a second chance at life but because now Kanmuri had grown up. He now had things he loved, cherished, and would put his life down for. The 22 year old now had things that he needed to protect, and if this “swarm” wanted to test his resolve, the white haired Fang-Marked would more than happily show the strength of his resolve.

As the swarm moved closer, a mixture of disgust and sadness would begin to fill Kanmuri as thoughts ran through his head.

I can smell it, their sadness and strong resolve. I can smell their desire for change--their yearning for a revolution...but,

Kanmuri's nose would flare with anger as his thoughts continued.

I can also smell the bloodshed and evil radiating from within all of you. Your noble intentions have been tainted with heinous acts, and because of that, I will personally cut you all down.

"Rangers! With me!" The orders rang out loud and clear through Kanmuri's headpiece, and with pace, made his way to his leader. The man looked and sounded familiar but now wasn't the time for reminiscing. Nay, it was the time for war, and the Rangers' Leader made that clear. "You heard the Lord Steward. Tonight it's for real, do or die. We know our walls can hold against them, but as Rangers, it is our solemn duty to make sure they don't make it that far. Let's carve the numbers down!" Without missing a beat, the man would jump headfirst off the wall and towards the swarm and, following suit, so did Kanmuri.

While his speed of descent quickly accelerated, these words would repeat inside of the head of the Fang-Marked.

Let the Oracles study our ancient ways. Let the Journeymen build their machines of war. We are the Rangers, the first line of defence!

And with those words of motivation, Kanmuri would unleash his primal energy--sending off an aura of bloodlust. Those around him may have been able to feel it, but that would not be the surprising bit, no not even close.

98e581f480b9fcea6418c25ebaf6542e.gif

To anyone who may have turned their head in his direction, they'd see the face of the man contorting and sharpening. His already long fingernails would become claws. His vertical pupils dilated while the white of his eyes became the color of blood. His teeth all resembled canines and white hairs began to envelope his skin and face. Once falling to the ground, he'd forcefully remove the sand around him with quick barks and a loud resounding howl.

Can you hear me, my great tribe of Fang-Marked? This howl is for you all. I will protect you--No matter the cost.

With that loving, empowering thought in mind, the Fang-Marked would sprint towards the invading swarm like a predator chasing its prey.

Actions
Build
Character Name: Kanmuri

The Awakened [Vet Grade]
HP: (69+15)*600 = 50,400
CP: (48+15)*600 = 37,800
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option (Chimera)
High: Genjutsu DC
Average: Genjutsu Save, Dodge
Low: Ninjutsu Accuracy, Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy

OOC Rank: S

Core Ability: Demonic Ancestry

Chimera Bloodline Table [Demonic Ancestry - Reckless - Steadfast]
Natural Weapon - Passive (2)
Endurance - Passive (3)
Great Fortitude - Passive (3)
Resilience - Passive (3)
Unbalancing Strike - Dependent Special Move (2)
Bleed Out - Dependent Special Move (3)
Second Wind - Independent Special Move (3)
Undying Warrior - Independent Special Move (2)
Death Touch - Independent Special Move (3)
Brink of Insanity - Final Jutsu (2)

Kinjutsu: Chimera
Mystical Replication
Radiant Aura
Sacrificial Rite
1. Precision Blow [Reckless Dependent Special Move]
2. Double-Edge [Reckless Dependent Special Move]
3. Stand Fast [Steadfast Dependent Special Move]
4. Devil's Trick [Demonic Ancestry Dependent Special Move]
5. Form of the Demon [ Demonic Ancestry's Final Jutsu]
6. Reciprocate [Steadfast Final Jutsu]

Curse Seals: Moves ninjutsu accuracy to medium. +3 to Genjutsu DC

Advanced Shop Battle Related Purchases:

Abilities:

0 - Shinobi 101
Slashing Taijutsu will go through Genjutsu DC
0 - ANBU Branch: Sentinel
1 - Hyperactive
2 - Healing Factor
3 - Genjutsu Chakra Style: Enchanter
4 - Bloody Mess
5 - Cursed Seal
+3 Genjutsu DC, Melee Accuracy goes to Medium
6 - Heavy Handed
7 - Conservative Motion
8 - Alignment Focus - Cursed
Kinjutsu - Arcane Knowledge
Kinjutsu - Genetic Implant [Psychokinesis, Phase-Out, Tremor Sense]
Kinjutsu

HP: 50,400 + [Gratitude of the People]
CP: 37,800 + [Gratitude of the People]
AP Total: 10 | AP Used: 6.5 | AP for next round: 11

0 Seconds - Claws of the Fang-Marked are equipped via Natural Weapon
Weapon details:
Weapon: Claws of the Fang-Marked
Type: Slashing (Bleeding)
Augments
Blood Rack, Free Flow, Mirage, Great Weapon*
+2 ACC, -10% Damage

0 Seconds - Kanmuri Activates Cursed Seal (+3 Gen DC)

0.5 seconds - Kanmuri enters Genjutsu Chakra Style - Enchanter [0.5 AP | 9.5 AP remaining]
Effect
- When in this style, user receives +2 Gen DC, and +1 Gen save.
- User loses -2 dodge/-2 awareness, and takes +10% Damage.
- All Genjutsu used while in this style inflict +1 Buff/Debuff, and have a 5% bonus to all percentage effects.
- All gen used in this style cost -10% CP.

2 seconds - Cursed Seal is fully activated

4.5 seconds - Kanmuri activates Avatar of Divinity (Activating Form of the Demon, Precision Blow, Stand Fast, Devil's Trick, Double-Edge, and Reciprocate) [4 AP, 10% Max CP to initiate (3,780 CP cost), CP Remaining: 34,020]
Here for DA stuff (Form of the Demon, Devil's Trick

Here for Steadfast stuff (Stand Fast, Reciprocate)
Here for Reckless stuff (Precison Blow, Double-Edge)

5.5 seconds - Kanmuri uses Tremor Sense [1 AP, 2% Max CP to use (756 CP Cost), Remaining CP: 33,264)

9.5 seconds - Kanmuri uses Independent Special Move Death Touch [1 AP] *MELEE TAIJUTSU WILL HAVE DAMAGE & CP COSTS DOUBLED*
Effect:
For one full round, any Cursed Taijutsu attacks which utilize Melee Accuracy have their damage and CP costs doubled. While under the effects of Death Touch any other damage bonuses the user has are ignored. Death Touch can only be used once every other round and twice per battle.

Last edited:

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kazu's OST: Charging the Swarm

The morning sun had risen red today. An ill-omen, indicating blood was to be spilled that day, for those who were superstitious. Kazu had barely been able to sleep the night before — tossing, and turning, until the moon had nearly touched back down in the West — and had eventually acquiesced to mindlessly wandering the village streets until the call to arms was sounded. The entire village felt…off. Nervous. On edge. There was a sense of dread, which only came from waiting for something inevitable, that seemed to seep into the cracks of everyone’s minds.

The village’s forces gathered at Primus’ Bulwark this morning. They gathered to defend against the coming threat, to protect what they loved, and to strike back against those who would challenge their existence. There could be no give or take today; Sunagakure would hold strong, wiping out any who came knocking. Gazing out across the horizon, Kazu could just make out the silhouettes of a marching force.

”We will survive the night,” said a voice, crackling into existence over the headset placed in Kazu’s left ear, The Long Night becomes us, and we will greet our enemy accordingly. We will offer them no mercy as we will be given none.” Takahashi Sousuke. The Steward of Sunagakure. The Watcher. His words were a comfort to young Kazu, despite not even knowing the man, for they rang true with the ferocious spirit of the Sunan people. I’m not afraid, Kazu told himself. I’m not afraid. I’m not afraid. I’m not…

”Rangers! With me!” Another voice, this one unfamiliar to Kazu, but no less important — perhaps more so, even, as this voice belonged to his Commander. Apparently, while helping the citizens of Sunagakure, Kazu had proven himself capable of being a ‘Ranger,’ some sort of traditional warrior or advance scout. I don’t really get it; but if it means I’ll get to fight for the village, then call me whatever you want. Like a good soldier Kazu zeroed-in on the position of his Commander: right up against the Bulwark itself, and ready to charge. As the rest of the forces gathered, Kazu realized with a start that he was probably the youngest one there. A boy, barely tall enough to reach most of the others’ chests, playing at being a man. I’m not afraid. I’m not…

"You heard the Lord Steward. Tonight it's for real, do or die. We know our walls can hold against them, but as Rangers, it is our solemn duty to make sure they don't make it that far. Let's carve the numbers down!" Kazu almost wanted to let out a cheer, a battle cry to show his courage, but the Commander and the others wasted no time on such trivialities. They vaulted over the wall, running head-first into danger — Kazu wouldn’t let them go on without him.

”I’m not afraid,” he growled, and jumped over the wall alongside his brethren.

All around him, the other Rangers were preparing themselves for war. He caught sight of the Commander wielding two swords, one black as night and one white as bone, and made a note to find him again, after this was all over — the young boy had questions for this man, about his abilities. No time for that now. Out of the corner of his eye, he thought he saw what could only have been a trick of the light — a man-wolf, as horrifying as could be imagined — or possibly even a figment his battle-crazed imagination. It took every ounce of his willpower to focus his entire attention on the oncoming Swarm.

”I’m not afraid,” growled Kazu, again, as he drew from his own arm a jagged sword of bone. ”I’m not afraid!” His limbs were tingling. A deep pit had opened up inside his stomach, into which he crammed down all of his emotions and thoughts. Only that which was necessary was left inside the boy: the rise and fall of his breath to let him know he was still alive, the feeling of his weapon solidly in hand, and the burning rage that kept his trembling legs moving forward. ”I – AM – NOT - AFRAID!”

The boy charged. To his death, or his glory, was yet to be determined.

HP: 5,800 + 5,000 [Gratitude of the People] = 10,800
CP: 3,800 - 100 - 225 = 3,475 + 5,000 [Gratitude of the People] = 8,475
AP: 4 - 1 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 1.75 = 0.25 (4.25 Next Round)

[2.50 seconds] Cast Dead Bone Pulse, Rank 2 — “Bone Sword” Created (1 AP, 100 CP; 100 CP/Rnd)
[3.75 seconds] Enter Defensive Mode: Defensive Technique (0.5 AP, -4 Accuracy, +4 Dodge)
[5.00 seconds] Enter Dance of the Willow, Rank 2 (0.5 AP)
[9.37 seconds] Cast Chakra Absorption, Master Rank (1.75 AP, 225 CP; 115 CP/Rnd)

Weapon: Bone Sword — Slashing (Bleeding)
+2 Accuracy, -10% Damage
Assault (Free; Dead Bone Pulse)
Dual Weapon (Free; Ambidexterity)
Vanguard
Primal

Relevant Buffs/Abilities:
  • All Fire Jutsu are cast using Melee Accuracy [Shinobi 101 — Fire to Melee Acc]
  • -5% CP cost [Journeyman — Main Branch]
  • Bleeding Ranks inflicted on a target with the user's Slashing weapon also inflicts a stack of Open Wounds, increasing the Bleed Damage dealt to the target by 10%. Stacks up to 5 times for a maximum of 50%. [Weapon Mastery — Slashing]
    • If the target heals or removes a Bleeding Rank, they also lose a stack of Open Wounds.
    • If the target is already at maximum Bleeding Rank, each time the user's Slashing weapon were to inflict a Bleeding Rank, it would apply a stack of Open Wounds instead.
  • -10% Damage Taken while in Defensive Mode [Defensive Technique]
  • The user regains 3% Max HP at the beginning of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user. [Healing Factor]
    • At the end of a round the user may choose to pay CP equal to 5% of the damage done to the player during the round, to regain 5% of the HP lost by the player during the round.
  • +5% Called Shot chance. Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties. User can inflict Broken rank debuffs. [Called Shot]
  • The user's Critical hits will always increase bleeding rank, even if the attack does not normally inflict bleeding. This does not apply to non-offensive techniques aimed at allies that can crit, and may only apply once per action. [Bloody Mess]
  • +10% Damage Reduction to all Damage types (includes Illusionary). -1 to Evasion and Gen Save. [Fearless]
  • Hidden Actions are revealed to the user through PM. This does not apply to Genjutsu. [Insight]
  • +1 Accuracy. +20% Called Shot Chance. [Custom Class]
  • Bleeding damage is reduced by -50% if they reach Bleeding Rank 4 and above. Each time the user perform a Bloodline Jutsu, they have a chance to immediately remove 1 Bleeding Rank inflicted during that round. [Rapid Healing; Kaguya]
  • Called shots have a -4% chance of affecting the Kaguya. [Skeletal Density; Kaguya]

Buffs/Abilities that apply conditionally:
  • The Dual Weapon augment does not take up an augment slot. [Ambidexterity]
    • Special Action - Flurry Guard: The user may reflexively counter an opponent's damaging Ninjutsu or Taijutsu with a Taijutsu attack made with their Dual Weapon. This directly reduces the damage of the target's jutsu equal to the damage of the user's attack.
      • If the enemy's Jutsu damage is reduced by half, it suffers a -2 Accuracy.
      • If the enemy's jutsu damage is reduced to 0, the jutsu is dispelled and the Dual Weapon's bonus attack attempts to hit for any remaining damage + half the reduced damage.
      • After use, requires a full round of cooldown.
  • When attacking a target at their maxed Bleeding Rank, the user has a base chance of 10% to deal 1.5% Max Hp damage immediately. This chance may be increased with the user's Bleed bonuses up to a 20% chance, but may only effect a target up to three times per round. When either of the above effects trigger (the other being in the "Relevant Buffs" section), the target will take an additional +.5% Max Hp damage per round from bleeding on top of their current Bleeding damage. This does not stack.

Last edited:

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The final rays of sunlight glimmered over the horizon. A smell of wet dirt drifted through the coming night air as the desert’s climate continued on without notice of the great war brewing. High on the silver walls, the newly appointed Ranger, Michino Toraono, stood at attention with the rest of his troop. The Ranger Lord gave them a good pre-battle speech, better than the giant of a man could of thought of himself, and then the Rangers dropped off the wall towards the upcoming battle. Michino’s staff clicked against the metal he stood on as he hobbled to the edge. His purple eyes darted back and forth to look at what he could see of the upcoming creatures. His time in the field had given him a small advantage against the creatures, but he feared they were just the appetizer for something stronger.
The Toraono lord tossed his staff into a corner and simply leaned forward until his body flipped over and off the massive wall. On his way down purple flames exploded from his left stump, in the shape of the remaining missing limb. Then his right arm burst into the same flames, the purple and blue hues clawing at the air as he dropped down into the sand below. His descent ended with a simple tumble forward, after a masterful control of his chakra and muscles, before he reached the plain arm out and grasped at the air. The sand rose up to meet his grasping hand, as an unsheathed katana forged itself from the offered earth. The blade was deep red in color, and the air seemed to vibrate in its presence. A quick swing of his sword arm and the ground beneath him shook a little as gusts of air began to rise around Michino.

The young man took a deep breath. Vampires, criminals, underground boxers, other shinobi…his kill list wasn’t exactly short, but, he could still count the number of times he had been in real combat. The mild bite of cowardice from his natural pacifism shook the Toraono a little until he felt that impish presence looking over his shoulder. Without speaking he could feel her taunting looks. He released the weapon back into the air for a moment to concentrate his chakra in a reverse circulation before rolling through the three seals for summoning. The seven-foot giant held his hand out and the ruby-skinned imp that was his soul twin appeared beneath the offered hand. She looked excited, the bloodlust of a demon already starting to spread across the battlefield with her presence. Grabbing at the air again, his weapon returned. Resting the dull side against his shoulder, the siblings began to walk forward into the Endless Night.

HP: 45,000
CP: 33,000
AP: 10(+2)

0 Seconds - Summons Natural Weapon
Valmanway
Natural Weapon
Weapon Type: Slashing/Suppression

+1 Acc | -5% Damage
Augments: Swift/Vampiric/Free Flow

0.5 Seconds - Enters Feral Style
Feral Shift - Physical Style
The base instincts of the Inuzka echoes through every aspect of their fighting style. They hone their attributes to the point where they begin to blur the line between human and beast, taking properties of their spirit animal. the Inuzuka are well known for their smell and hearing rivaling that wolves and hounds.
Rank 3: While active the user gains the benefit of the Passive Skill belonging to their [Spirit Animal] summoning contract. Additionally, the user loses 3% Max CP upon entering this style and at the start of each round this style is active; at the same time, the user gains Temporary HP equal to the lost chakra.
Effect:
- Those who hit, or have been hit by, the user become Cursed with misfortune. While in this state, should they roll a 1 on any Dodge/GenSave roll, the opposing attack becomes a Critical Hit. This cursed status does not stack regardless of source, and lasts for the remainder of the round.
- The user and all of their attacks are considered Cursed.

Note:
- Temporary HP is reduced before the user's normal HP, but only when hit by an attack (it does not apply toward any DoT). Temporary HP can bypass your maximum hit points, but cannot stack (a higher amount overwrites the weaker amount). Temporary HP is lost at the end of the round.
- If the user's [Spirit Animal] table has anything that requires the user to list something in their Dojo or upon creation, such as the Plant contract's [link] Daylight/Lowlight choice, the Snake contract's [link] specified poison, or the Lizard contract's [link] Salamander's Hunger element, then it is chosen upon entering Feral Shift for the first time in battle. Once chosen, it remains this way for the remainder of battle.

4.0 Seconds - Summon S-Rank Youkai: Owari
HP: 33,000
CP: 27,000
AP: 5
Ancient Wisdom:
- While the contract is present in battle, its allies gain a bonus based on its custom class 'High' stat(s); this bonus is +1 Acc/Dodge/DC/Save and +5% Damage dealt with it. These bonuses do not apply towards caps.
- Example; the contract with this ability having Nin Acc and Gen DC in high would grant its allies +1 to Nin Acc/Nin Dodge/Gen DC/Gen Save, and +5% Ninjutsu/Genjutsu damage.
Sorcerer (Chakra Style)
Effect:
- -10% Elemental Damage Taken
- -10% cost to all Jutsu.
- -1 Melee Dodge, +10% Physical Damage taken.
- All Ninjutsu deal +5% more Damage.

4.5 Seconds - Owari enters Sorcerer Style
Relevant Buffs:
Event Buffs:
Phase 1 (Temp HP, but not sure how much)
Phase 2: +2 AP

-Cursed damage negates HP/CP recovery during a round equal to the amount of Cursed damage taken at the end of the previous round.
-At the start of each round, all those effected by the user's Cursed damage suffer - [X] secondary penalty for the duration of the round. [X] is equal to 1, and increases by 1 for every 30% Max HP the user is missing (up to -3). Does not affect Holy targets.
Valmanway, my sword, all damage is Cursed
-All Independent Special Moves and Activated Passives cost -15% CP to activate and maintain. All Dependent Special Moves and Modifications to Jutsu that cost additional CP have their additional CP cost reduced by 10%. All BL/CA jutsu have their CP costs reduced by 10%.
- +2 Accuracy/DC and +10% damage towards a single target.
Contract Master : The summoned contracts receives +10% Damage, and -5% HP/CP Cost to all of their techniques. (Only reduces HP/CP Cost)
- Regains 3% Max HP at the beginning of each round.
- All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
- Hidden Actions are revealed to the user through PM.

End of Turn HP/CP/AP
Temp HP: 990
CP: 33,000 - 990 - 4000 = 28,010
AP: 12 - 0.5 - 3.5 = 8 AP Remaining

Last edited:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Haku Ren was nothing but a little girl still in the academy, so it goes without say that she was not on the front lines. She was on the top of the wall relatively safe form the dark forces that would soon storm below. Ren tote’s around a little red wagon with several large bolts of cloth. These large pieces of cloth were banners. If one were to look at the banners more carefully and study the embroidery. They would notice that the design may be simple but it seem to glimmer in the light. Upon touch the embroidery would fell smooth and hard like metal. In other words the banners are giant ninja wire traps to hang along the wall. Behind this shy little girl was the mind of a mechanist. She might not be able to use advance jutsu yet, but she knew how to use tools and traps in creative ways. With some effort she picks up one of the larger banner and attaches it to the wall.

ACTIONS:
HP: 2000
CP: 2000
AP: 2-1 = 1 (3 next round)

5 second attached Ninja Wire Trap to wall

Usagi's Actions:
HP: 2050
CP: 2050
AP: 2.5 – 0 = 2.5 (3.5 Next Round)

Sunaku Harupia

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air felt heavy since the morning as he got up, his body as relaxed as it could be given the situation. With some of the advanced reports stating a massive attack of the creatures ramping through the dessert is imminent, he was quite the busy bee, wandering between his clans compound, the Oracle area, and the academy. Discussing measures of defense for those who could not fight, trying to plan the defenses appropriately, simply gathering those who wanted to fight in the first place. The Oracle order did source many of its members from the Medical branches or people more inclined to science and research, but most agree they would be as close to the battle as they could be to be useful. His clanmates and the recent refugees had anded together to strategize their approach. Yet in the end, there was little preparation to be done, even with the information they have managed to gather. The horde was coming in numbers which were almost incomprehensible. They just needed to cut through it.

The masses have gathered almost the full force of the village ready to battle. As he approached along with his clansmen he heard Sosuke give his own speech, nestled somewhere within the walls protecting them. He almost wished he could be by his side, yet it almost seemed fitting Sosuke would be there to guide them in the conflict. Afterward, he saw some of the men receive a transmission from their headsets, apparently, a contingent of rangers was heading outside of the gate to meet the forces head-on. As the rangers in his groups rushed away, he was stopped for a brief second by his father. The gruff men turned him around saying "Still can't believe you talked me out of heading out there...but you better show everyone just what we're made of!"
It was a heated discussion but in the grand scheme of things, his father's expertise would be more helpful to try and coordinate the defenses if things went badly. With a smirk, he gave the elder Sunaku a firm slap on the shoulder saying "And here I thought I showed off to much fro your taste...Ill see you when this is all over". The older man simply laughs, returning the slap to his shoulder, and with that Harupia charged of with those who decided to join the efforts beyond the wall.

He was a bit behind, as he already saw the Giant bear along with the other rangers preparing for the incoming assault. Jumping off the wall he felt the vast desert around him and called out to the sand, bending it to his will. He also let the rampaging power traped within him flow out, making it seem like a coat of sand was enveloping his body. He would end up landing on a giant mound of the desert sand which shifted its form, making a replica of the infamous predator of the land, the Sandworm, one which towered above the ones summoned by his fellow Sand bending Shinobi. He could feel the anxiety and excitement rumbling through those gather, shouts of encouragement and trying to push others forward. He took in a deep breath, feeling the power within him rumbling almost with glee at the prospect of such a conflict. He couldn't really afford to shy away from it now. He let his course through his body and let the built-up emotion out as he let out as loud of a Shout as he could, guiding the sandworm forward. Whoever caused all of this would see just how big of a mistake he made.

Sand Artisan
HP: (60+lvl15) x 600 = 45,000 + 5000 [Gratitude of the People] = 50, 000 - 2,000 = 48,000
CP: (40+lvl15) x 600 = 33,000 + 5000 [Gratitude of the People] = 38, 000 - 5, 138 = 32, 562
AP - 10
Class Bonus: 5% Sand Jutsu damage,
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Taijutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu Resist, Evasion
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Genjutsu Difficulty

Actions
Activating lvl 2 of Elemental Manifestation - 2 ap (2 seconds) , -4% Max HP, Jinjuriki Element being Earth - Spiritual
Stage 1 - Elemental Cloak: The user generates an "elemental cloak" of chakra that surrounds their body. The elemental cloak acts like a barrier that protects the user from the first (50 x Character Level) Non-Illusionary damage dealt to them. The user's elemental cloak returns to it's maximum HP at the end of each round even if it was destroyed.
Stage 2 - Partial Transformation: The user's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element by 10%.

Equipping following weapon (0.5 Ap, 2.5 seconds)
Name: Assult Sand Arms
Weapon Type: Arm and leg Gauntlets Gauntlets
Weapon Damage Type: Unarmed (Suppression)
Bonuses: +2 Acc/ -10% Damage
Augment: Swift, Rough Divide, Recovery

Activating Earth Style - Craggy Exterior: (0.5AP, 3 seconds)

Terror of the Dunes Rank 2 - 3 ap (6 seconds) - 3788Cp, Maintaining For 1900 Cp/Rnd (applied Iron Sand)

Sand Clone Rank 2, Using Iron Sand, Jutsu Expansion as well as the Control Major Affinity move (2.5 ap, 8.5 seconds) - 1350 Cp, 875 Cp/Rnd

Passive Effects:
Sand Mastery - Passive
Rank 3:
+15% Sand Damage

Sand Manipulation - Passive
Rank 3:
May convert Earth and Wind Jutsu into Sand at no extra cost.

Protection of the Sands - Passive
Rank 3:
Sand has a 60% chance to reduce an oncoming attack by 20% damage.

Blood Diamonds - Passive
Rank 3:
Jutsu Levels 1-8 can cause bleeding ranks 1-4

Iron Sand - Dependent Special Move
Rank 3:
The user may choose to use "Iron Sand" for their Sand Ninjutsu. Iron Sand Jutsu may inflict any level of bleeding with a +5% chance of bleeding, and they gain +10% damage, but lose -1 accuracy due to the added weight.

Cost: All sand jutsu using Iron Sand cost +25% CP, including any Maintain costs.

Major Affinity Moves
Control - The user may cast a Ninjutsu using one handed seals, with -10% Cp cost.

Relevant Abilities:
0. Shinobi 101 - Kinetic Genjutsu with Nin Accuracy

Main Branch -Journeyman
Effect:
Journeyman techniques have -5% CP costs.
Journeyman can also choose to learn up to B-Rank ANBU and Medical Ninjutsu.

Jutsu Mastery
Effect:

- All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains.
- All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.

Jutsu Expansion:
Effect: Allows the user to increase the rank of a Jutsu and all associated effects with it. Jutsu AP cost is increased by .5AP.

The new OOC rank jutsu (ex: E to D) gain the following values in order of D/C/B/A.

Offensive Jutsu - Damage gains 630/650/2400/2950
Barrier Jutsu - Barrier health gains 565/585/2160/2655
Clone Jutsu - Hp/Cp % increase 10/5/5/10, Increased accuracy of 2/1/3/3

For all the above:
Chakra cost gains 200/280/1470/2000
Secondary Effect % chance gains 6/3/15/27

Earth Style Chakra
Craggy Exterior: Melee Contact against the user has 15% chance of inflicting Suppression against the attacker.
Melee contact is when the user attacks with melee accuracy or is attacked with melee accuracy.

Weapon Attunement
Effect: +5% Weapon Damage Modifier. +3% Suppression and/or +3% Bleeding, depending on which status the weapon is capable of inflicting. Reduces all Natural Negative Accuracy Modifiers from Custom Weapons by -1 to a minimum of 0.

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Though he had gained the title of 'Ranger' he would not come to the frontlines of the battlements for this reason. He had gained a few titles after coming to Suna all those years ago, in the end that's all they really were. Anbu, Ranger, Jounin, none of it meant anything unless the one behind it could actually live up to those standards and quality. Today everyone would bear witness to such displays of prowess from everyone involved. Nothing would be held back or restrained this night, they could not afford to. Now was the time to rise up and show this Swarm exactly what it meant to be a shinobi of Sunagakure, what it meant to be a ninja, to be a soldier of Mother Suna.

As Kaen approached the air around him would be distorted as his aura flickered visibly behind him in his wake. His talk with Sousuke was... interesting to say the least. Kaen could not simply stand back and hide in the shadows, not revealing his power. And besides, not everyone would understand what they were feeling from Kaen. Some had never even encountered an Ancient, much less a Hybrid. Now was not the time to drudge up the past and those conflicts, there was something much more pressing approaching the Bullwark Gates of Suna.

Atop the battlement, looking to his left and right he would see the full force of Sunagakure in position ready to advance upon a given order. They were waiting for their Lord Stewart, Sousuke, to give the signal. Others seemed far to eager and would take the initiative and jump headstrong into the approaching fray below. Eager to join them he would reveal his razor sharp maw in anticipation. Without delay he himself would also dive off the top of the looming structure of metal and wonder. In what felt like an instant Kaen met the ground below with devastating force. As he made impact a large string of lines and seals emenated out from his open palm.

After the plume of white smoke cleared the visage of steel and defense arose to tower over his summoner. "Is it time?" Kaen would give a reassuring nod as his spirit contract assessed the situation before them. "Very well, we will show them the meaning of power." Kaen would then ready himself, taking up his mantle of fire and released a fiery aura around him. Stiching to a more defensive stance, Kaen would prepare for anything. He knew this foe, but not what they were truly capable of. He was not as reckless as he once was and would tactfully analyze the situation before acting too hasty. There numbers were far too great to go full force, and even so there were countless others around that he could not harm. He would need to show restraint and be cautious.

The pair, Kaen and Sprinkles, would place a hand on one another exchanging and taking what was needed. Sprinkles, or simply his summon, would bestow upon him a special seal in the off chance anything crazy and unforeseen would befall him. And Kaen would absorb a portion of his contract's power. His fire would heat up as his body hardened in response to the power bestowed upon him from his armor. He was as ready as he ever would be, let them come!

Link to profile for ease of access: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shinku-kaen.49985/#post-240314
(Wasn't sure what all I needed to put here but since this is a sand event I figured just going to my profile, which is fully updated, would suffice. If not I can always change/add what's needed)

I've also completed all of the phase missions up to this point, one through three. Below are the buffs associated with these missions;

Gratitude of the People
Your deeds and tasks will not be forgotten. Your deeds have filled the people of Wind County with hope and have caused them to dream of a better future.

Start an event battle with temporary HP and CP. This is a stacking buff. Gain 1000 HP and CP for each person who has completed a mission during phase 1 of the Kings and Queens at the Wall event. This buff caps out at 5000 HP/CP. This buff is only useable during the Sungakure Events which involve the Swarm and NOT PVP battles. The temporary HP and CP have their own pool, and will be drawn upon first before a player's HP and CP are used.

Prepared and Efficient!
Your deeds and tasks will not be forgotten. You have helped Sungakure to become better prepared for the coming battle. You have gained the following custom technique, this is for PvE Battles only involving the Swarm

Exploit Weakness: All Three Orders have shared with knowledge with each other. You have learned to be efficient in your strikes against the swarm. Your next technique (taijutsu/genjutsu/ninjutsu) against a swarm member will cost 0AP and 0CP. This technique has a cool down of four rounds This attack is coming from the actual player character and not a summoned entity.

The Steward's Favour
Your deeds and tasks will not be forgotten. You have helped Sungakure to become better prepared for the coming battle. You have gained the following custom technique, this is for PvE Battles only involving the Swarm

Extreme Endgame Calculations (passive): For the entirety of the fight gain an additional 2AP.

Kaen's Stats
AP:
12 (+2 from Steward's Favor)
HP: 48,000
CP: 30,000

Base/Starting Stuff
Melee Acc: 20
Melee Dodge: 24 (22 if not aware of attacker)
Ranged Acc: 20
Ranged Dodge: 24 (22 if not aware of attacker)
Nin Acc: 30
Nin Dodge: 24 (22 if not aware of attacker)
Gen DC: 23
Gen Save: 22
Awareness: 17
Stealth: 15
Crit Range/Bonus: 19-20/x2.25

Kaen's Actions

[@3.75 Seconds(4.5 AP)]
- Kaen uses Contract Summoning [Mastered] to summon Tsukumogami Contract: Sprinkles
- 4,000 CP - 10% (Jutsu Mastery) = 3,600 CP

[@5.00 Seconds(1.5 AP)]
- Kaen uses Immolation Armor [Mastered] with Affinity Move Control
- 330 CP - 20% (Jutsu Master+Control) = 264 CP

[@5.41 Seconds(0.5 AP)]
- Kaen equips weapon;
- 0 CP

Mantle of Fire
Unarmed - Can use handseals
Mods: Acc -2, Dmg +10%
Augments:
Recovery
Re-Energize
Trick Weapon - Bludgeoning

[@5.83 Seconds (0.5 AP)]
- Kaen enters Defensive Mode, utilizing Defensive Technique
- Exchanging -4 Accuracy for +4 Dodge
- Also gaining an additinoal 10% DR
- 0 CP

[@7.5 Seconds (2 AP)]
- Kaen uses Dark Displacement [Mastered] with affinity move Control, using the second special action to have this Jutsu activate only on a full hit.
- 680 CP - 20% (Jutsu Mastery+Control) = 544 CP

[@7.75 Seconds (0 AP)]
- Kaen waits 0.3 Seconds

[@9.83 Seconds (2.5 AP)]
- Kaen uses Radiant Aura [Mastered] targeting Kaen's Tsuku Contract, Sprinkles, using Special Action - Aura Break and ninjutsu acc.
- Conditional to have the summon not dodge the technique
- Special Action will unlock Steadfast Passive; Great Fortitude
- 2.5% max CP = 750 CP

Contract's Actions N' Stuff

HP: 28,200
CP: 34,200

Base/Starting Stuff
Melee Acc: 19
Melee Dodge: 23
Ranged Acc: 19
Ranged Dodge: 23
Nin Acc: 27
Nin Dodge: 23
Gen DC: 19
Gen Save: 23
Awareness: 15

[@3.75 Seconds (0 AP)]
- Contract is summoned

[@9.75 Seconds(3 AP)]
- Summon uses Medical Ward [Mastered] with the special action
- 1,100 CP + 20% (Special Action) = 1,320 CP

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Teke made her way to the wall with excitement, she'd been waylayed with various surgeries concerning her new mechanical arm and it's integration into her body and as such had missed out on most of the current war effort. She intended to make up for all that missed time and then some by showing everyone, friend and foe alike, just what she was capable of. Of course, the military of Suna had turned out in force, dozens upon dozens of shinobi lined the walls of the village, facing toward their soon to be opponents. Teke placed herself in an area with a little extra space, going all out from the get-go probably wasn't going to be wise, but setting herself up for such later would be smart.

She looked at the men and women to her left and right, taking stock of those around her and looking to spot any familiar faces, of course, there were a few, but they didn't look to be in the mood for idle chat and neither was she. No sooner than she was in position her body would begin to surge, magenta lightning coating her arms and legs, but then a burst of light and the same magenta lightning crackled like an ever-shifting aura over her whole body.

"This is my home now. I'll not surrender it to even the heavens or the hells without a fight." Her thoughts began to focus as the holy light within her began to stir. "Defeat all evil, protect my home, my family and friends." She smirked.

It was nice to have these thoughts without an undertone of malice being ever-present, she didn't see them as a resource to be used, cattle to be farmed, but people she wanted to help, laugh with, enjoy the good times, but until this threat was snuffed out this wouldn't be a reality, she would make it so, however. She began to use a set of hand seals she'd never done before, scared of what would appear in front of her, after all the last time she came face to face with the Kami, they tried to kill her several times but this jutsu was meant to signify a contract between herself and them and now seemed like as good a time as any to rip this particular band-aid off. Her open palm hit the surface of the wall as the jutsu was complete and golden runes began to spill out onto the ground, glowing a golden hue, followed by a flash of Holy chakra and a bellow of smoke. Teke looked up to the apparently rather tall female now stood before her.

"I was concerned that we would never meet, Teke." She spoke in an angelic voice that echoed in the back of people's minds pleasantly.

"I was concerned you'd try to kill me like the others." Teke said with a smirk.

"Goodness no, the higher-ups may not... approve of you having seen... there, but rest assured I'm here to help." She said, her six wings unfurling.

"Well, we can catch up later, for now..." Teke pointed just beyond the angel's shoulder and then let out a shocked gasp.

"So many, this is quite a task for our first meeting." As she said this she maneuvered herself into the air and behind Teke, summoning a bow made of golden light.

"First and definitely not the last. Now move back a tad, this might get messy." She smiled.

Teke reached up behind her head and untied her hair, fussing with it for a moment till it fell messily down to her shoulder blades. Focusing on the inner chakra walls within and one by one pushing them open with a flood of Holy chakra. The air around her seemed to fall still and the lightning around her body stopped mid-motion, still and silent as the quickly escalating power that was rushing through her system found the one way out it could. It happened suddenly, anyone watching might even think she'd just been attacked as a flash of silvery light exploded from the girl followed by an enormous crack of thunder that echoed through the region. Once the dust settled Teke would still be stood there but her body had changed. The magenta aura surrounding her had become a bright silver and silver lightning crackled violently within it, her eyes had changed from gold to the same vibrant magenta her lightning once was and her golden hair had become silver, even gaining a metallic sheen to it and it now slightly stood up and flowed gently as if she was caught in a permanent updraft. Then from her back sprouted a pair of white, feathered wings and finally atop her head, a golden halo that hummed slightly as it was made from pure, condensed lightning chakra.

"Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kind!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs and into the desert expanse before them, then she then pushed herself off of the from the wall, gliding with her wings and charging headfirst into the horde.

[WC - 840]

AP = 10.0 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 4.5 - 1.0 - 2.0 = 1.5 [1.0 AP Carried Over]
HP = 39,000 + 5,000 = 44,000 - 1560 = 42,440
CP = 42,000 + 5,000 = 47,000 - 3600 - 756 = 42,644

[0.0 Seconds] Lightning - Chakra Style: Defensive - Surge [0.5ap]

[0.0 Seconds] Equip Unarmed Weapon - Body of Thunder & Lightning [Info Below] [0.5ap]

[4.5 Seconds] Activate Contract Summoning [Mastered]: Kami Contract [Info Below] [4.5ap, 3600 CP]

[5.5 Seconds] Activate Lightning Cowl [1.0ap, 756 CP per Round]

[10.0 Seconds] Holding action till the last possible moment. Activate Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2 [2.0ap, 1560 HP]

Stats, Jutsu, Weapons & Stuff:

Actions:

AP: 5.0 - 0.5 = 4.5 [1.0 AP Carried Over]
HP: 27,000

[Summoned at 4.5 Seconds]

[4.5 Seconds] Activating Calming Presence on Herself and Teke. [0.0 AP Passive]
[5.0 Seconds] Equip Ranged Weapon - Divine Punishment [Info Below] [0.5 AP]

Statistics​

Custom Class​
Abilities & Jutsu Sub-types​
Weapon​
Agility: 450
Taijutsu: 450
Ninjutsu: 450
Genjutsu: 450

Health Points: 27,000
Chakra Points: 33,000
Action Points: 5
Holy Deva
HP: (30 + Teke's Lvl) x Teke's Chakra Control
CP: (40 + Teke's Lvl) x Teke's Chakra Control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy
High: Ranged Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Genjutsu DC
Low: Melee Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
1. Sharp Sense
2. Called Shot
3. Technical Pacifist

Sub-types
1. Projectile Taijutsu
2. Will Genjutsu
3. Medical Ninjutsu
Divine Punishment
Type
: Ranged
Base Damage: S-Rank - 150
Damage: -10%
Accuracy: +2
Ability: +3% increased success chance with Called Shot attempts.
Augments;
Daze
Spirit Link
Swift
E RankD RankC RankB RankA Rank
Curve Shot [Mastered]
Unforseen Strike [Mastered]
Pierce Shot [Mastered]
Tourniquet [Mastered]
Coagulation [Mastered]
Quick Shot [Mastered]
Bounce Shot [Mastered]
Leaking Mind [Mastered]
Skeletal Fortification [Mastered]
Critical Shot [Mastered]
Scatter Shot [Mastered]
Insomnia [Mastered]
Mystical Force [Mastered]
Pierce Shot [Mastered]
Homing Shot [Mastered]
Slowed Perception [Mastered]
Resuscitate [Mastered]
Pristine Aura [Mastered]
Destructive Power Shot [Mastered]
Terra Firma Shot [Mastered]
Temple of Nirvana [Mastered]
Torment of the Physical Plane [Mastered]

Agility: 600
Stamina: 600
Ninjutsu: 600
Taijutsu: 600
Genjutsu: 600
Chakra Control: 600

Melee Accuracy = 20
Ranged Accuracy = 20
Ninjutsu Accuracy = 28
Melee Dodge = 23
Ranged Dodge = 23
Ninjutsu Dodge = 23
Genjutsu Difficulty = 19
Genjutsu Save = 23

[Note: Nothing but the Custom Class Bonuses have been added to this, including the +1 accuracy bonus, in case it wasn't clear.]

Custom Class & Misc. Passives;
Custom Class: +1 Accuracy

Ability Passives;
Shinobi 101 - Kinetic Gen w/ Nin Acc:
Can use Kinetic Genjutsu with Ninjutsu Accuracy.
Alignment Focus - Holy: Holy attacks now heal the user for each individual target hit by the attack instead of based on the great individual amount of damage dealt.
Elementalist: The user may now use a Major Affinity Move and a Minor Affinity move upon a single Jutsu (Up to B Rank) Both affinity moves must be different, and the user must have a Major Affinity in the Element. Cannot stack either Channeling ability.
Elemental Aura: Chakra Armour cost -0.5ap to cast, Last for +1 round and Secondary effects of the armors type get +/-10% in the user's favor.
Hyperactive: Recover +3% Max CP at the start of every round.
Initiative: The user is capable of prioritizing 1 AP worth of actions per round which are modded as 0 AP but all costs are paid as normal.
Jutsu Mastery: All Jutsu -10% CP Cost, Special Actions CP costs halved.
Will Power: The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it affecting them. If a user affected by a Genjutsu but unaware of it, and casts Cancel, Cancel now has a 30% chance of taking effect anyway.

Core Ability Passives; [Volt Touched]
Shocking Current:
All Lightning attacks stun the target, giving them -2 dodge for the remainder of the round. This may only affect a target once per round.
Voltaic Charge: Each time the user makes a Lightning action, they gain +5% Lightning damage bonus. The cap for this starts at 15% in the first round and increases by 5% each round. The user may carry over 5% from each round for each round that has passed (for example, in the fourth round the user starts out with +15% if they had at least that much during the third round) but no more than that. The user cannot gain more than +30% Lightning damage bonus from this at any time.
Static: When the user makes any kind of melee contact with an enemy, that enemy is suppressed for 1 AP. May occur once per enemy per round.

Kinjutsu Passives; [Jinchuriki - Lightning/Holy]
Jinchuriki:
All Jinchuriki techniques are treated as Lightning and Holy. The user is treated as Holy when Elemental Manifestation is active. Lightning Jutsu are treated as Holy when Elemental Manifestation is active. Lightning Jutsu and Jinchuriki Techniques do not require handseals.
Aura Strike: All attacks that would use Melee accuracy instead use Ninjutsu accuracy. Attacks changed this was become Lightning/Holy and receive all those buffs.

Chakra Style - Surge: User gains +0.5 Dodge per Lightning Action up to +3, anything beyond +3 becomes +3% Auto-dodge. [Active Indefinetly]
Calming Presence: +3 Genjutsu Save. [Active Indefinetly whilst Kami Contract is on the field.]
Lightning Cowl: Grants the user +2 Accuracy. While active, the user ignores the first effect each round inflicted upon them which would reduce the accuracy of their Lightning attacks. This counts as a Chakra Armor. [Active Until Turned Off]
Elemental Manifestation - Stage 2: Blocks the first 750 non-illusionary damage of the round, refreshes each round. Gain +2 Accuracy and +2 Dodge. [Active until Round 3 at 10.0 Seconds]

Name: Body of Thunder & Lightning
Type: Unarmed
Base Damage: S-Rank
Damage: -10%
Accuracy: +2
Ability: Use handseals whilst Equiped.
Augments;
- Primal
- Spirit Link
- Re-Energize

Last edited:

Mikaboshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Katsuo Status (Start of Round)
CP: 36,000
NP: 10,800

They weren't all through the gate yet.

The staff at the foot of the gates were doing their best to get the crowd through the threshold of this side of the city without leaving enough time for the horde of ravening monsters that was descending on them to breach the walls. They'd already shouted a warning that they'd been given the order to close the gates and hunker down for the imminent battle outside but there was still a large group of people shoulder to shoulder trying to make their way through but as the staff that were managing the gates tried to stem the flow of on-coming refugees so that they could crank the gates shut it only encouraged the crowd to shove harder against the men-at-arms manning the threshold itself preventing them from giving the signal to actually shut the doors.

They didn't have enough time and it was an impossible choice. Leave people outside to be slaughtered in the battle or leave the door open to let the monsters inside which would rain chaos and blood down on the people that were lucky enough to have crossed the finish line already.

It felt cosmically unfair. The man had finally made his way to the very doorstep of Sunagakure-- the place that haunted his dreams with memories of an identity that was just beyond the reach of his fingertips --and now this but more than that these people didn't deserve the fate that was coming for them. After the events that had transpired at the abandoned settlement with the small throng of unbent ghouls, the man had joined with a group of travelling refugees that were fleeing the aftermath of their own settlement being hit by a wing of what they were calling "The Swarm". The man had no idea up until that moment about this rampaging horde of dark creatures that were menacing the land but it explained why the settlement he'd been at had been full of hostile monsters devoid of their life energy. They were husks; simply the aftermath left in the wake of a much greater tragedy.

The couple of families which were part of the refugee group took the man in and they'd traveled the remaining distance to come to this. This moment where whatever cosmic hand guided the twin currents of destiny and coincidence apparently had decided that they should die at the hands of the the Swarm that had already taken their homes and so many of their community from them.

[BGM]

That was not acceptable to the nameless man.

He had power; that much was clear to him. He didn't know why he possessed such a terrible capacity for calamity and destruction but hopefully if he were some kind of villain then he could find a way to start making amends by putting that power to good use and protect these people. People all around him pushed and shoved to progress inward towards the heart of Sunagakure and the promise of safety and protection but the man was the only person fighting to move in the other direction--

Out towards the horde of beasts.

He wasn't strong enough to handle that many monsters at once. Even with the sizable gaps in his memory, he remembered enough to know that much. At a certain point individual power would eventually be eclipsed by a sufficiently large enough advantage in the area of physical bodies. Maybe he'd be lucky enough to hold them back long enough for everyone to get through or... he didn't know. He didn't even know enough about Sunagakure to know what to hope for. Maybe this gesture was entirely moot as the city was about to fall under the crushing weight of the Swarm's numbers but in the end that didn't matter. He only knew that he couldn't stand by and just let the bloodbath which was about to commence happen. Not without trying to do something to stop it.

That wasn't how things should be.

IrFNv82.gif

Finally free of the crowd, he steadied his nerves as he walked foward-- his hands and arms shaking in anticipation and fear. The horizon was fairly flat from this part of the gates but across it was a black sea of writhing bodies. At this distance he couldn't clearly make out individual creatures, he could only see the entire Swarm moving as one writhing entity that was ravenous for violence. All at once they started to charge and the mass fell forward on itself like a tidal wave crashing through a levy and finally the man came to a stop, now a fair distance from the crowd at the wall. Until everyone was through that door and it was shut, not a single creature would get past him. That was the promise he made to himself as he reached for that same instinct which had powered him through the last major battle he'd found himself in and a glimmering gilded light filled the vicinity around his body. Tendrils of gold lightning carved small troughs of fulgurite through the sand around him as the sands themselves shifted beneath his feet from the electromagnetic current now pulsing in waves off of the man's body. With a final flicker of light and a burst of yellow-gold flames, the man's hair stood straight up and he felt that very same electromagnetic current which was affecting the sands around him and now holding his hair upwards from his head lift him upwards just above the sand hovering less than an inch above the surface.

p9uopat.gif

Cloud formations rarely seen in this part of the desert had begun rapidly to form in the sky above the battlefield draping long shadows over it as the man had made his way out to the field just past the staging areas of the gates and as his own light show came to a climax and revealed the glowing mantle of lightning and flame that coruscated around his body angry peals of lightning and thunder began to sound in the distance. The man didn't possess even one of the most basic things that men could claim as part of who they were but few men could claim that they could call the very sky itself an ally. It was strange but for the first time since his awakening with no memories the sense of dread and unease which plagued him both during his waking hours and during the night in his slumber was at ease. For the first time while staring down what looked to be an almost assured death at the hands of more monsters than the imagination could conjure-- the man felt right. Even if he were to fall here and die without ever finding out who he was, there was something primal in his heart which told him that this would be a good way to go.

Standing between the people of Wind and the monsters that threatened them.

Actions - Round 1
• Activate Sage Mode (Elemental)- [0 AP / 0 CP / 1.0 Second(s)]
Converts 25% of my current CP into Natural Energy (NP) -- 9,000 CP (27,000 remaining) becomes 9,000 NP (19,800 remaining)
Lasts for 30 seconds.

• Cast Gaia's Vengeance (Master Rank) - [4.5 AP / 3,800 NP (16,000 remaining) / 4.5 Second(s)]
Gathers 30% of all CP and NP spent by all participants in the round for 30 seconds.
Lasts for 30 seconds.

• Activate Elemental Shroud Special Move [1.5 AP / 720 CP (26,280 remaining) / 1.5 Second(s)]
Applies Special Composition: Storm to all of my actions.
I may use Affinity Moves even if I don't have that Affinity.
Lasts for 30 seconds.

• Cast Sword of Oblivion (Master Rank) - [2 AP / 1,200 NP (14,800 remaining) / 2 Second(s)]
Create a weapon with the following parameters:
Modifiers: +2 Accuracy / -10% Damage
Damage Type: Unarmed
Augments: Recovery, Re-Energize, Explosive Seal, Special Composition: Storm (free)

Activate Explosive Seal Augment [0.5 AP / 1,440 CP (24,840 remaining) / 0.5 Second(s)]
Adds 4% of my Maximum CP (1,440) to my next weapon attack as base damage.

Activate Main Branch Style - Roll With It [0.5 AP / 0 CP / 0.5 Second(s)]/quote]
Any time I am hit it increases by Dodge by +1 and my DR by 5% up to a maximum of +3 Dodge and +15% DR.

OOC Notes
The Last Prime
NP: 10,800
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu Option [Archsage], +1 Accuracy
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy, Genjutsu DC

BL/CA: Santaru
Kinjutsu: Archsage

Inventory:
Light Armor
Hidden Weapon
Pouch [Tool]

Relevant Effects:
• Storm Damage is increased by 15%. [Source: Santaru]
• All Hidden Actions are revealed to me. [Source: Insight]
• Any time I am hit it increases by Dodge by +1 and my DR by 5% up to a maximum of +3 Dodge and +15% DR. [Source: Main Branch Style - Roll With It]
• Any time I cast a B-Rank or higher Storm Jutsu, start the round maintaining a Storm jutsu or take Storm Damage-- I generate 1 Storm Sprite. See Elemental Contract passive for details. [Source: Elemental Spirit]
• Accuracy and Dodge are increased by +1 for each ally with the Teamwork ability. [Source: Teamwork]
• Recover 5% Maximum HP each round. [Source: Healing Factor and Recovery]
• Recover 2% Maximum CP each round. [Source: Re-Energize]
• Special Composition: Storm is applied to every action I make. [Source: Elemental Shroud]
• 30% of all CP and Natural Energy costs paid by battle participants is stored by Gaia's Vengeance. [3,761 damage total as of end of R1]
• I do not lose my Natural Energy when I leave Sage Mode. [Source: Archsage]
• Terrain and Visibility Modifiers are treated as two steps in my favor when I make Awareness checks. [Source: Tracker]

Last edited:

Kazumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was stupid. This was not her fight. It was not her village, nor her people, nor did she have any reason to stay here and risk life and limb for any of them. There was the matter of her bargain, of course, but as she stood atop the wall looking out at the endless sea of undulating flesh, it didn't seem to really be a fair one. The walls were tall, thick and extremely well defended. The oncoming army could have been one sent from the heavens itself and she would have had even odds that these shinobi could ward them away.

In giant plumes of smoke she saw numerous Spirit Beasts form from nothingness, shinobi covered in flames or wielding lighting or covering their weaponry in gleaming crystal. It was like something out of a storybook, certainly nothing she had expected to see once she arrived. Sure, there were stories of some of these things, but rumor and stories did not prepare her to see much of it confirmed before her very eyes. Seeing it all first hand only reminded her of a very simple truth: she had no business being here.

Even with her luck, as she continued to tell people, at her side, she was no superhuman entity. She could not breathe lightning, summon giant Spirit Beasts or wreathe herself in flame as these shinobi could. As she looked around, she did see something that kept her from turning and retreating, not from fear but simple pragmatism. A familiar girl pulling a red wagon, as she worked to work the fabric to hand down the side of the wall. SOmehow, among the chaos of everything that was going on, that one sight stuck out to her.

It was the smart thing to do, look at the situation for what it was, an easy thing to do when standing atop this great wall. The problem with that sort of pragmatism was it was dehumanizing. It ignored the thousands upon thousands of lives that now resided beyond these walls, massive though they were. Aria was just one small piece in a war that was not her own against an enemy that outnumbered them beyond compare. Even so, she would not allow herself to be the sort of person that turned tail and ran whenever those less fortunate than her stayed and fought for their lives.

With a resigned sigh, she turned out towards the oncoming mass, the horizon shifting from its sandy hues to the unnatural shade of the Unbent. She wouldn't die here nor could she turn the tide of battle. She could not summon great beasts nor could she turn the very ground against the oncoming horde. All she had was her hands, her mind and her gift. So, with a deep and slow sigh she focused. She could feel the universe shifting and swirling around here. With so many people and so much energy nearby, it was a glow with strange and wonderous possibilities. It had been nearly a century since she had tried to take such a firm grasp of it all, but that was exactly what she did.

It recoiled at her touch, time did not enjoy being played with. It was vague and distant, but she could almost see the endless weave of possibilities laying out before her. The sands alight with the flaming corpses of the unbent. A writhing mass of bodies pressed against the wall, surging over it as they ripped and tore into anything that moved. Herself being ripped to shreds as she desperately tried to defend a stranger she would never know. All of these things wove together in possible futures, all too distant to touch or to comprehend. There was no way, try as she might, to separate one thread from the masses, to steer all of possibility towards the one perfect ending. One by one though, a small tug, a gentle snip or a light brush, she could manage those things. That much would just have to do. She had already made her decision, there were no others paths forward for the wanderer.

Automatically Equip "Extreme Focus - Unarmed" (Puppet Mastery)0.0 AP [0/12]
Activate Main Branch Style "Offensive - Style Over Substance"0.5 AP [0.5/12]
Use Pouch to apply Serpent's Blood to "Serpent's Strike - Scimitar"1.0 AP [1.5/12]
Activate Diamond Cutter (A Rank Crystal (Mastered) Ninjutsu3.0 AP, 225 CP, 115 CP/Rnd.) [4.5/12]
Activate Chakra Absorption (B Rank Buffing (Mastered) Taijutsu2.0 AP, 1,760 CP, 880 CP/Rnd) [6.5/12]
Activate Flavor of Time. (Temporal Strider Kinjutsi3.0 AP, 3,000 CP, [9.5/12]
END2.5 AP Remaining. Carrying over 2 AP
HP: (55+15) x 600 = 42,000
CP: (40+15) x 600 = 33,000 -4,985 = 28,015
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu; +10% Called Shot Chance
High: Melee ACC
Average: Ranged ACC, Ninjutsu ACC Evasion, Gen Save
Low: Genjutsu DC

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing before the wall, he would listen to the words of Sousuke as he would smirk. Behind him would be a couple of retainers, people Sousuke had hired to once assist with Katsuo and now with him. He wouldn't turn to them, he didn't need to see their faces to know what their expressions were at this time.

"That will be all. Head back to the tower."

"Kazekage, sir. The largest concentration of our forces are--"

"I said, goodbye. I'd feel better if I was out here alone anyways."

The two of them would nod to one another and begin to retreat. It was surprising to him at times, even though he had been in the village for a bit of time at this point, that this military base seemed to house as many civilians as it did. The Ryuzaki weren't all warrirors, but even those not fit to join the ranks of warrior within the clan still were more than capable to fight and defend. This village was different. It was full of fragile things and people. It was a unique thought to him. It was also a rather simple thing to hold in the balance. Because there were those who could not fight, it meant every action he carried out, the shinobi carried out, would be all the more immeasurable. They did not just fight for themselves, no, they fought for themselves and everyone in the village that could not fight. It added a weight to all of the shoulders of the shinobi, but it made their mission painfully simple. Simple was good. Simple was something that you could mass-produce and sell to everyone. Maybe that is what the shinobi system here was already built upon, it would explain why that red-haired punk he had met earlier in the month seemed so intent on hunting him down. They had to protect people.

He would pop his neck as he would close his eyes. In that moment, he would shut out everything. All the noise, all the sights, all the memories and all of his emotions. This was something he had not had the pleasure of experiencing for some time, and definitely not since his time in the village. He, much like the understanding of the shinobi's relationship to the village, was simple. Not simple in the context of dim-witted. No, he was simple in the sense of his passion. He held a passion and love for battle that in the context of those within the village would have probably been looked at as an oddity, but within his clan, his thirst for battle was something commendable. There was not more pure than fighting. There was nothing more therapeutic than fighting. There was nothing more emotional than fighting.

And for him, he didn't really want to get caught up in the madness of what everyone else was doing. Besides, he assumed the swarm wouldn't be a direct spear-like formation, that they would be sprawled out to use their numbers to cover more of the wall. His assumption would be that their goal would be overwhelming in size and not merely in force. However, it would have been more effective if they just tried to rush a single point and exhaust the village forces. Still, he wouldn't assume that would be their approach, but it was a gamble based on a simple hunch. The mere introduction of an unknown element could completely change the course of all of this and send him down a path of failure. His eyes would open and flicker an orange flame-like glow as the skin around them would turn scaley from the compression of chakra flooding into that portion of his body.

"Open the door, Sousuke."
As soon as a small opening was made in the wall, he would exit the safety of the village and enter the desert that stretched out into the expanse. It would be in this space, just outside of the walls of the village, that he would take his watch. He was not a general, it was why he would never remove Sousuke from the role that he seemed to relish. He was a warrior. He was built for war. His eyes would look out into the distance. All he would see would be darkness, the pitch-black void of the night. He would not necessarily hear anything, yet, aside from the outbursts of the shinobi prepping themselves, but he would sense something. It would cause the hair to stand up on the back of his neck. It was a feeling of dread, a looming presence that something wicked would be heading for them shortly. It was exciting. It was his paradise.

From his body, heat would begin to be emitted. It would start low at first, if someone had been next to him they would have noticed the change in temperature. His hands would slide into balled-up fists as the heat would suddenly, as if someone had turned a dial all the way, jump in temperature. Streaks of a blackened glass-like substance would begin to form around his feet as the heat would now become visible, as fire seemed to burst forth from his body. If anyone would have been near him that was experienced with the power of Ancients would note something similar in his fiery aura to someone else who was on the battlefield. But that story, as of right now, would be something that would have to play out at a different point. He was no hybrid, but his presence was more than meets the eyes. It had to do with the traditions and lineage of his blood, something he would have shared in common with another individual present on the battlefield, but would also be another story to play out at a different time. His eyes, his expression, his pose would not change as this flame enveloped him. He would merely continue to stare out into the distance. While he may not have been moving the atmosphere around him would begin to get manipulated by the energy he was emitting, and things would be occurring. Preparations for what would happen next were already underway.
giphy.gif

AP: 10 - 5.5 = 4.5, carrying 1AP over to next Round: 11 AP
Event Mission Completed: Phase 1
Event Buff: 1000 HP and 1000 CP (I assume it would be 5000 now since I believe more than 4 other people in this thread have completed a mission).

1 AP and 612 CP (-15% the original cost due to Arcane Knowledge) - Activated Rank 3 Sharingan (+2 Acc and Dodge)
(Eye of Insight Passive is in effect now - +2 awareness to all targets in line of sight)
0.5 AP to activate ANBU Style - Assassin's Blade (+1 Critical, and this counts as a Physical and Chakra Style)
1.0 AP and 297 CP to activate Immolation Armor (https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/d-rank-jutsu.357/#post-815)
0.0 AP to equip Hot Hands (unarmed weapon - handseals)
3.0 AP and 2,200 CP to use Sol Fire Tempest Mastered with Affinity moves Control (-10%CP + -10% CP for Jutsu Mastery) and Focus (+2 ACC to the jutsu and +1 Crit). This jutsu is only targeting "The Swarm" and will strike at 5.50 seconds into Round 2

Sharingan - +2 ACC and Dodge to those in line of sight (+3 when MS is activated)
Eye of Insight - +2 awareness to those in line of sight
Flame Hex - The user's Fire attacks nullify all form of HP recovery on their targets for the two seconds following the hit (may last between rounds)
Blaze - The user deals +2.5% Fire damage. If using a Fire attack against a target who has been hit by a Fire attack in the previous 4 seconds, this bonus is tripled against them.
Jutsu Mastery- All Jutsu cost -10% Chakra, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
Anbu Style/Assassin's Blade - +1 Crit and can use Eviscerate ever 10 seconds
Elemental Aura - Chakra Armor cost .5 Ap less than usual, and gain +1 to overall round limitation. While Chakra Armor is active, any Secondary Effect chances of the same jutsu sub-type as it used by or against the user are treated +/- 10% in the user's favor. This only applies to the effect's chance of activating, not the actual effect itself.
Healing Factor/Hyperactive - The user regains 3% Max HP/CP at the beginning of each round. All Medical Jutsu are +10% more effective on the user.
Elementalist - The user may now use a Major Affinity Move and a Minor Affinity move upon a single Jutsu (Up to B Rank) Both affinity moves must be different, and the user must have a Major Affinity in the Element. Cannot stack either Channeling ability.
Quickdraw - Effect: Drawing weapons costs 0 AP. In addition, the user may sheath their active weapon once per round for 0 AP.
Human Anatomy - The user gains +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage. Additional Critical Damage does not stack with any other Critical attack damage buffs (Opportunist, Hawkeye, etc.).
Curse Seal
Willpower

Note: Critical is at +2 (crit at rolls of 18-20)

Weapon:
Effect:
  1. Re-Energize (+2% of CP returned)
  2. Special Composition: Fire
  3. Recovery (+2% of HP returned)
Damage Type:
Unarmed - Handseals

Accuracy/Damage modifier:
+2 Accuracy, -10% Base Damage.

Last edited:

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was time. Throngs of men and women alike gathered to fight the oncoming onslaught of the swarm, faced with anticipation and the sheer will to protect the place that they called home. Kasen had arrived later than she had initially anticipated having been slowed down by the small squadron of men that had been fighting inside the confines of the wall, but she had still managed to make it before the war had ultimately begun. Standing atop the rim of the wall, Kasen looked out at the sea of of people that she had taken an oath to protect. Every villager was personally under her watch and care so long as she was a medical practitioner of this village. In the distance, Kasen saw the what looked like an endless horde encroaching upon the walls of Suna. From atop the walls, Kasen could feel just the slightest presence of a breeze. Her blue hair swished lightly in front of her face. Her eyes slowly scanned the crowd for familiar faces. Riyota, her love, alongside his mighty battle bear standing and ready to lead the charge; Michino, a kindred spirit whom she called a beloved friend; Kazu, her brave nephew that even at a young age showed so much promise and hope for the future; Teke, someone whom she had not seen in several years but had grown into a strong individual since the person she had met in the asylum; and finally, Kaen, her dearest and truest family that she knew she could depend on irrefutably. There were some faces scattered in the massive crowd that she vaguely remembered from the fight against Barnyx, and others whom she either did not recognize or did not know, but that did not change their significance to her at all. Every person out there fighting for their home mattered and she would guarantee the safety of all of them.

Different from her normal attire, Kasen stood adorned in silver armor, accented by dark armored platting and an aquamarine colored half cape that rested over her left shoulder that billowed in the wind. Her head was the only thing that still remained exposed. She knew she did not have long with the crowd quickly approaching. You have tasked yourself with the impossible, you know. It is potentially likely that at least one of them will die as part of this war, perhaps even yourself. Would you not consider this a futile effort? Kasen inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. Is that what you told yourself when the humans went to war with your kin? There was a momentary pause after Kasen's question. The ancestral shark hummed for a moment, before Kasen heard a chuckle. No, we stood and fought with courage. My sacrifice, alongside countless others, ensured the survival of my people. With that reassurance, Kasen smiled ever so slightly. "Then let's give 'em some hell." Taking a deep breath, Kasen felt her chakra flare at her command. The waters around her and the earth beneath her responded to her call. Kasen quickly ran forward and threw herself from the wall into a free fall. As she fell, her body quickly changed into what could only be described as a translucent vessel of the ocean. Water started to surge forth around her, quickly growing into an almost tsunami like appearance.

As she reached the ground, the water around Kasen crescendo-ed into a wave that she road atop across the battlegrounds towards the large group of shinobi. As she grew closer, the wave had dwindled to a wave that merely resided beneath Kasen's feet and would move under her control, the ground slightly shifting to accommodate the waters. As Kasen passed Kazu, her instincts told her that despite his braveness, it would not be a bad idea to allow him some extra protection. She knew he could handle himself to a degree, but it is better to be safe than sorry. Using techniques she had learned after years of medical practice, Kasen would attempt to place a medical ward onto him. If something terrible were to happen, at least she would have some time to react to it. You're not planning to leave me out of the fun are you? This is my homeland as well...A grin formed on Kasen's face. "Of course not." Kasen bit her palm, the waters around her swirling with red briefly before a large shadow appeared in the crest of the wave before bursting out in a breach of water. The massive shark landed within the sands, a large pool of water quickly forming underneath her at Kasen's command. The large shark remained idle, hungering for the anticipation of fighting for her home once more. This time, she would surely inflict the vengeance that was well deserved. As Kasen and Same's powers were mutually heightened in the presence of one another, Kasen's form shifted every so slightly. A vibrant blue aura sparked around her, her eyes grey black as night and small fin-like appendages protruded slightly from her armor on her arms, back, and calves. Whatever may come there way, Kasen and Same were ready to face it head on and unyielding.

- Enter Water - Chakra Style (.05 AP) [Defensive - Reservoir] The user's Water-based actions cost -5% Cp. This bonus is increased by +5% every time the user performs another Water-based action, stacking up to 20%. Resets at the end of the round.
- Enter Earth - Chakra Style (.05AP) [Offensive - Shatter] Whenever the user uses a Offensive Earth-Based Attack, it has a chance of inflicting Shatter penalty on a limb.
  • Shatter penalty cannot be healed by any means for the remainder of the battle.
  • Shatter raises the called shot of a random limb by 1 level.
  • Called shot level cannot reach Broken status unless the user has the Called Shot ability (I do). Should the random limb selected be one which has maxed out it's Called shot penalty then this has no effect.
  • Base Chance of inflicting Shatter is 5%. May only be increased with Called Shot Chance buffs up to a maximum of 15% (15% total, class bonus)
- Enter Liquid State (Tidecaller) (1.5 AP, reduced with Elemental Aura) For 2 AP and 700 CP, the user may transform themselves into water. In this state, all Water actions cost -15% CP and the user gains +10% resistance to Bleeding and Called Shots. Costs 350 CP/round to maintain.
Note: This counts as a Chakra Armor.

- Attempting to scribe a Medical Ward [Mastered] onto Kazu w/ Special Action (2.5AP, 1,100 CP +20%CP , converting Melee Accuracy to Nin Accuracy via Aura Strike) Inscribes a Medical Seal upon a target.
Special Action: By paying +20% CP, this may create a more specific seal that only activates in the most dire cases. This version will only activate when the person with the Medical Seal falls below 0 HP; this will negate further damage and heal them to 6%/8% of their Max HP. A target may only be inflicted with this effect once per battle.
- Contract Summoning [Mastered] - S-Rank Summon (Samebizu) (4.5AP, 4000Cp)
- Enter Stage 2 - Partial Transformation (2 AP, 4% max AP) - Stage 2 - Partial Transformation: User's physical form partially transforms into that of their sealed spirit. This grants a bonus of +2 Accuracy and Dodge and increases the damage of their chosen element by 10%.

OOC: I'll do the math for the CP reduction and stuff next round. I think I accounted for all my things but I'm sure I missed something.

Passives
Event Passives

- Gratitude of the People
Your deeds and tasks will not be forgotten. Your deeds have filled the people of Wind County with hope and have caused them to dream of a better future.

Start an event battle with temporary HP and CP. This is a stacking buff. Gain 1000 HP and CP for each person who has completed a mission during phase 1 of the Kings and Queens at the Wall event. This buff caps out at 5000 HP/CP. This buff is only useable during the Sungakure Events which involve the Swarm and NOT PVP battles. The temporary HP and CP have their own pool, and will be drawn upon first before a player's HP and CP are used.
- The Steward's Favour

Extreme Endgame Calculations (passive): For the entirety of the fight gain an additional 2AP.
Custom Class & Misc. Passives;
Custom Class: +10% Chance of inflicting Called Shots

Ability Passives;
Shinobi 101 - Will Gen w/ Nin Acc:
Can use Will Genjutsu with Ninjutsu Accuracy.
Mixed Martial Artist: The user may replace their chakra/physical style slot with a second chakra/physical style slot to use two styles of the same type. While in two styles, if both styles are limited to specific Jutsu [subtypes] (such as Water style only applying to Water actions), then both will also apply toward the [subtype] specified by the other. (For example, being in a "Water" Chakra style and "Bludgeoning" Physical style would have both styles apply to Water and Bludgeoning actions.) Only one of the two styles may be from a Bloodline or Core Ability.
Called Shot: Called Shots only take half the usual accuracy Penalties, +5% Called Shot chance, User can inflict Broken rank debuffs.
Elemental Aura: Chakra Armour cost -0.5ap to cast, Last for +1 round and Secondary effects of the armors type get +/-10% in the user's favor.
Hyperactive (Tidecaller modification): Recover +3% Max CP at the start of every round. If the user has taken a Water action in the previous round, they also recover 20% of any CP used or lost that round.

Conservative Motion: Jutsu effects that would increase Chakra Costs are negated, All Effects that have a chance of causing the user's action to fail are halved and all AP increasing effects are negated.
Jutsu Mastery: All Jutsu -10% CP Cost, Special Actions CP costs halved.
Will Power: The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it affecting them. If a user affected by a Genjutsu but unaware of it, and casts Cancel, Cancel now has a 30% chance of taking effect anyway.

Core Ability Passives; [Tidecaller]
Inner Reservoir:
Creates a second chakra pool equal to 25% of the user’s normal chakra pool. Only Water jutsu can be cast from this chakra pool.
Liquid Efficiency: +5% damage and -5% CP cost with Water techniques.
Endless Tide: For the first five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks suffer from a -2 accuracy penalty. For the last five seconds of every round, the user's Water attacks gain +10% damage and +2 accuracy.

Kinjutsu Passives; [Jinchuriki - Water/Spiritual]
Jinchuriki:
All Jinchuriki techniques are treated as Water and Spiritual. The user is treated as Spiritual when Elemental Manifestation is active. Water Jutsu are treated as Spiritual when Elemental Manifestation is active. Water Jutsu and Jinchuriki Techniques do not require handseals.
Aura Strike: All attacks that would use Melee accuracy instead use Ninjutsu accuracy. Attacks changed this way become Water/Spiritual and receive all those buffs.

Will fill this in next round
Class
Daughter of Poseidon [Vet]
HP: (60+lvl15) x stamina (600) = 45,000
CP: (40+lvl15) x chakra control (600) = 33,000
Inner Reservoir Chakra: 8,250
Class Bonus: Kinjutsu, +10% Chance of inflicting Called Shots
High: Ninjutsu Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Melee Accuracy

Stats
Stamina: 600/600
Agility: 600/600
Taijutsu: 600/600
Ninjutsu: 600/600
Genjutsu: 600/600
Chakra Control: 600/600

Equipment
  1. Headset (1)
  2. Chakra Synthesis (1)
  3. Adrenal Stimulant (1)
  4. Kawarimi Target (1)
  5. Pouch - Tool (1)
Weapon
Poseidon's Trident
Piercing: +5% increased success chance with [Called Shot]
Acc +/- 0, Dmg +/- 0%
Augments:
- Spirit Link
- Vengeance
- Rough Divide

Abilities
Abilities
0. Shinobi 101- Will Genjutsu At Ninjutsu Accuracy
0. Parametic - Medical Branch
  1. Called Shot
  2. Elemental Aura
  3. Mixed Martial Artist
  4. Conservative Motion
  5. Water - Chakra Style
  6. Hyperactive
  7. Jutsu Mastery
  8. Earth - Chakra Style
  9. Willpower (Bought with Ability Card)
  10. Kinjutsu - Aura Strike
  11. Kinjutsu - Elemental Manifestation
  12. Kinjutsu
Core Ability Point Distribution
Tidecaller
  • Inner Reservoir - Passive (2 points)
  • Liquid Efficiency - Passive (1 point) (Purchased Once)
  • Pressurize - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
  • Healing Waters - Dependent Special Move (3 points)
  • Liquid State - Independent Special Move (3 points)
  • Water Blessing - Ability Modification (3 points)
  • Endless Tide - Passive (3 points)
  • Deep Blue Crush - Water Ninjutsu (1 point, 1 to rank up) (Rank 2)
Kinjutsu
Jinchuriki (Water/Spiritual)

Further Information can be found here
Profile: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shinku-kasen.50001/#bbBS
Statistics
Custom Class
Abilities & Jutsu Sub-typesWeapon
Agility: 450/450
Taijutsu: 450/450
Ninjutsu: 450/450
Genjutsu: 450/450

Health Points: 35,400‬
Chakra Points: 29,400
Action Points: 5
Terror of the Deep
HP:(44 + Kasen's Lvl) x (Kasen's Chakra Control)
CP:(34 + Kasen's Lvl) x (Kasen's Chakra Control)
Bonus: +4 Hp and Cp Mod
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: All others
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Gen DC
1. Gigantic
2. Human Anatomy
3. Weapon Mastery - Piercing
Sub-types
1. Blood Ninjutsu
2. Piercing Taijutsu
3. Buffing Taijutsu
Jaws of the Meg
Piercing - Can cause Bleeding
Acc +1, Dmg -5%
Augments:
- Blood Rack
- Vengeance
- Rough Divide

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Disclaimer: Please note this is not by any means a perfect battle mod. I'm adapting certain battle aspects to this for the most part. Considering this is a huge mod, in future please in addition to doing your own cp calculations, please do your damage as well, and upkeep. If there is useful information for me to know ... let me know then! Please do read the notes because there are going to be some wonky things going on due to certain actions that will depend upon others. If you can provide a link to your jutsu or quote it that would be grand. We're rolling on the honour system here, so let's all be good chaps and lady chaps.

I made a last minute decision and pooled the Phase 1 HP/CP into your stats. Temporary HP/CP was going to drive me mad in terms of keeping track of. You will gain 25% back when waves end.

The swarm will attack every 2 seconds, it will start next round.

For your attacks, I'm gonna ask you guys to roll a d20 for your, we're mainly checking for crits here, which for some of your will occur 18-20, just list the number next to your attack, should the crit go off proceed to do your critical damage

The Buff for this Event Finale is called the Actions of the Orders. I will roll a 1d3 and an Order Action will take place once a round.

1 - Rangers will fire a volley of arrows. I will role another 1d3 to determine the ammunition. 1 will be lightning arrows which will deal 1-8000 damage. 2 will be Fire Arrows which will deal 1000 to 6000 damage. 3 Will be Ice Arrows which will deal 3000 to 4000 damage

2 - Oracles will attack the Swarm using Psychic Disruption. The Swarm will have a 33% chance to attack itself, 33% to do as normal, and 33% chance to do NOTHING!.

3 - Journeymen will summon a legendary weapon to be used. The weapon will have to be used by a player character. The weapon will do 1000 basic damage per swing. The weapon is up for grabs, once it is grabbed that player will have to use the weapon in that round. The weapon breaks at the end of the round.

The Swarm

HP: 75,000/75,000

Lord Ranger General Miroku Riyota

HP: 42,000/42,000

CP: 24,240/30,000

AP:11.5

Siege Breaker

HP: 30,000/30,000

CP: 24,000/24,000

Kanmuri the Enduring Wildfang

HP: 57,400/57,400 (2000/2000)

CP: 38,264/37,800 (2000/2000) (CP modifier to be reduced in later rounds)

AP: 11

Kazu - He Who Finds His Courage In Darkest Hours

HP: 10,800/5,800 (2000/2000)

CP: 8150/8475 (2000/2000)

AP: 4.25

Michino the Toraono Heir

HP: 45,000/45,000 +1000

CP: 33,000/33,000 +1000

AP: 12

Owari the Uncompromised

HP: 33,000/33,000

CP:27,000/27,000

Haku Ren - Who Arms the Wall Itself

HP: 2000/2000

CP: 2000/2000

AP: 3

Usagi, Assistant Prime

HP: 2050/2050

CP: 2050/2050

AP: 3.5

Sunaku Harupia, of the Old Powers That Be

HP: 48,000/50,000

CP: 32562/38,000

AP:

Terror of the Dunes

HP: 7,920/7,920

Does 968 Damage

Sand Clone

CP: 11,400 /11,400

AP: 4

Lord Kaen, the First of His Name

HP: 53,000/53,000

CP: 29,832/35,000

AP 12

Sprinkles

HP: 28,200/28,200

CP: 34,200/34,200

Takahashi Teke, The Steward's Heiress

HP: 42,440/44,000

CP: 42,440/44,000

Lofiel

HP: 27,000

AP: 6

Katuso Modern Day Primus

CP: 24840/36,000
NP: 14,800

AP11

Aria - Raising Solar Tempest

HP: 42,000/42,000

CP: 28,015/33,000

AP: 13

Raizo -11th Kazekage, Ryuzaki Glory Realized

HP: 50,000/50,000

CP: 41,000/41,000

Lady Kasen, the First of Her Name

HP: 50,000/50,000

CP: 38,000/38,000

AP: 12.5

updated cp to be provided during next mod

Samebizu

HP: 35, 400/35,400

CP: 29,400/29,400

AP 5

0 Seconds Kanmuri begins to activate his seal

0 Seconds Tama summons Natural Weapon

0 Seconds Aria equips Extreme Focus Unarmed

0.5 Seconds Kanmuri activates his seal

0.5 Seconds Tama enters Feral style

0.5 Seconds Teke enters Lightning Chakra Style Defensive

0.5 Seconds Aria activates Branch Style over Substance

0.5 Seconds Kasen activates Water Chakra Style - Defensive

1 Katuso activates Sage Mode

1 Seconds Teke equips Body of Thunder and Lightning

1 Second Raizo actives Sharingan

1 Second Kasen enters the Earth Style Offensive Shatter

1.5 Raizo activates assassin's Blade

2 Seconds Kanmuri's seal is fully activated (please note your cp differences next mod)

2 seconds Harupia activates Elemental Manifestation

2.5 Seconds Kazu creates a Bone Sword

2.5 Seconds Harupia equips Assault Sand Arms

2.5 Seconds Raizo activates Immolation Armour

2.5 Seconds Raizo gets Hot Hands

3 Seconds Harupia activates Earth Style Craggy Exterior

3.5 Seconds Kasen enters a Liquid State

3.75 Kazu enteres Defensive move

3.75 Sprinkles has joined the party to fight the forces of evil

4 Seconds Owari has joined the party to fight the forces of evil

4.5 Seconds Seigebreaker has joined the party to fight the forces of evil

4.5 Seconds Kanmuri activates his Avatar of Divinity

4.5 Seconds Owari enters Sorcerer Style

4.5 Seconds Lofiel has arrived with her calming presence

4.5 Seconds Gaia's Vengance become active for Katuso (going forward everyone note 30% of your CP techniques going forward due to sheer maddness)

4.5 Seconds Aria activates Diamond Cutter

5 Ninja Wire is attached to the wall by Ren

5 Kazu enters Dance of the Willow

5 Kaen activates immolation armour

5 Kasen inscribes a medical ward on Kazu

5.41 Kaen draws his weapon

5.5 Teke activates lightning cowl

5.5 Kanmuri Activates Tremor Sense

5.5 Lofiel equips Divine Punishment

5.5 Raizo will Fire A sol Fire Tempest into the next round, please remind me to have it land

6 Harupia summons a Terror of the Dunes

6 Katuso activates Elemental Shroud

6.5 Seconds Ryitoa equips his weapon

6.5 Aria activates Chakra Absorb

7.5 Seconds Riyota activates Diamond Cutter

7.5 Seconds Kaen prepares dark displacement

7.75 Kaen is waiting...

8 Seconds Katsuo activates Sword of Oblivion

8.5 Seconds Harupia actives a sand clone

8.5 Seconds Katuso activates an explosive seal augment

9 Seconds Katuso activates Roll with it.

9.37 Kazu activates Chakra Absorption

9.5 Kanmuri activates Death Touch for next round

9.5 Aria activates flavour of time

9.5 Seconds Samebizu has joined the party to fight the forces of evil

9.83 Kaen attacks Sprinkles with Radiant Aura and buffs himself further (give me your new cp stats for your summon, Kaen now gets damage reduction)

10 Teke activates Elemental Manifestation

10 The Swarm has arrived, it is charging the wall.

Overtime (This is where over 10 second actions goes, due to Steward's Favour, Note for self and others)

11.5 Kasen transformed into phase 2 transformation

RP to follow in next post. Please do not post until the RP section is up.

Last edited:

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Bulwark of Primus was scaled by heroes, villains, all with one purpose. Endure. As the Watcher told them, the Long Night had arrived, and they were to become it. Creatures from otherly worlds arrived one by one as contracts were read, and pacts made by those individuals were being realized. Bears. Demons. Legendary Entities. Even a Sandworm born of the Diamond Sands emerged. An unsettling cry of men, women, beasts, and that which laid beyond gathered. This was the full might of a Unified Sungakure. Descendants of the First Men, Ancient Hybrids, Demons, Half-Demons, , Diving Beings,Wild Fang, and Machines. Each of these creatures and beings were flawed, but today they would pool their efforts together to achieve Complete Perfection. There was no dispute between them, old wounds healed for the first time.

Sitting within the wall itself the Lord Steward sat as the Watcher. Chakra mist rose from the eye sockets. When chakra mist rose from his eyes like this, it was concerned to be him showing his highest form of emotion. Was the Watcher crying? Was he crying out of concern? Was he crying out of pride? It was a mixture of all. "The Orders are with us." He spoke to everyone. The Steward was in charge of communications. He could tap into communications easily enough and speak to everyone. Offer them words of power. He spoke to them on a personable level.

"Ranger Lord Riyota. The Rangers are arming up. They are armed with elemental weaponry. The potency will vary, but I have spared no expense to arm them with elemental might."

"Young Kanmuri. I trust this hunt to be favourable. Have a good bounty. They are of a number. Remember that."

"Young Kazu. You are an inspiration to all both young and old. Fear is the mind killer. Let your bravery remind others of their task."

"Nephew Michino. Your skills have come a long way since we battled your brother in the Grand Palaias. Remember there is no hard ceiling here in terms of raw skill."

"Ren. Arm the wall. Protect it. I will send weaponry out for you to make use of. Even the smallest difference matters here."

"Harupia. Old friend. Don't let the horrors of the past consume you. You are still one of my oldest friends. This marks a second Longest Night to which we have worked together one."

"I told you Lord Kaen had a nice ring to it. Light the path for us on this night. Show them that the end of the path is here. They will make no progress further."

"Teke. I am proud of you. You are the apple of my eye. I hope that arm I made for you becomes of good use. It is Takahashi Fire Forged Steel after all."

The Steward did not have communications with Katuso. Little did he know it was Katuso. There was one last group of people moving in. The weather was starting to change... could it be? Sousuke knew of a few people who could change the weather like this. Sousuke willed the gates to open to get them in.

"Aria. I'll reconsider removing my face plate. I am not winning any beauty pageant contests ... I was forced into one in my youth ... but you don't need to know about that."

"The door is being opened young Lord Raizo. It would be mean of me to deny you this ... fun as it were. Never say I was cruel to you and didn't let you have your fun, as much as this is about to make me concerned."

"Lady Kasen. Should you consider it, I can craft you a helmet. Can't afford to allow for a concussion considering you are a member of the Oracles. Not sure if your brother alerted you as to your new status?"

The Watcher observed. He would call upon the Orders to aid those who battled. The Orders would do so. Oracles worked within the walls, hands linked, minds linked. Ready to disrupt the enemy. Journeymen were on the line with the Steward. They fed him ideas for new weapons, and he fed them ideas back. The Rangers were knocking their arrows with primed elemental arrow tips. Experimental but ... tonight was the night to use them.

These cries did not disturb the Swarm. The creatures ran towards the wall. They were ready to engage. Teeth, claw, and even tails. The swarm moved in unison with a singular purpose. To destroy Sungakure.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota heard Sousuke's transmission in his ear. A note on what the majority of the Rangers would be up to during this fight. "Copy that." He responded into his headset. "Just make sure they hit the swarm and not me."

Speaking of the swarm, it seemed that Suna's prep time was up. As the monstrous malformed mockeries of the Human image started to charge forward in droves. The Ranger-Lord closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, loosening himself up. Releasing the barriers in his mind. He looked over at Kasen whom had entered the field of battle so delicately. The mark on his left pectoral was glowing and expanding, crawling up his neck like tendrils of darkness reaching for his brain. His skin started to turn an ashen grey. He closed his eyes again, speaking to himself but addressing Kasen "I'd hoped you'd never have to see this, but I suppose it isn't something I could've kept from you forever..." He could only hope her perception of him would not change too much as his cursed seal reached its final point. His remaining pupil turned to a slit and his sclera and iris swapped their colours. Sitting the dilated pupil in a pool of white surrounded by a dark blue ocean. Revealing the monstrosity that was Sand's protector. A true Abomination.

With his next deep breath he began to walk towards the charging horde. His bones snapping and popping into new positions until his body was almost like rubber, able to twist and bend into normally impossible positions in order to strike precisely or avoid a fatal blow. He readied his crystallised blades as he stood in a pose that covered all his flanks. The stalwart aegis of a ninja he had grown to be. A man, nigh unbreakable. In a split-second, his eyes shot open. "Time to be a leader..." He whispered to himself, dashing into the flood with inhuman speed. He bypassed the initial lines and struck down one un-bent in a mere moment. Putting himself right into the fray. His goal was to draw as much attention as possible and to keep the enemy from the gates.

Siegebreaker would not remain idle as her friend charged. The colossus of an Ursine unleashed a mighty roar that would shake the primal instincts of the unbent and serve as a rallying cry to Riyota's fellow Shinobi. The long night had begun.

Now fully empowered by the life-draining energy his seal provided him with Riyota was hacking and slashing his way through his foes. "I really hope you guys don't feel pain." He would offer as his only condolences. A tendril would sprout and grow from the back of his waist, appearing as a tail-like appendage. A long sharp blade of bone tipped with purplish energy would emerge from the new limb and would serve as an extra weapon with which he would begin to rip and tear.

The unbent would not sit idly by and ignore his efforts to mow them down. Whilst some ignored him and ran towards other targets many would try to overwhelm him, to crawl on top of him and rend flesh from bone. More and more of the creatures would pile on top of each other in an attempt to knock him down. Riyota would close his eyes and let them overwhelm him briefly, focusing his energies into his prosthetic arm, and the blade within. After a few moments the whole area of the unbent around him would be knocked flying by a slash of unbelievable power, cutting some of them clean in half.

The ones that survived the slash would have their hopes of a second go swiftly and quite literally crushed by the efforts of Siegebreaker, whom would bring her massive paws down to crush a large group of unbent. Turning some of them into a paste. Riyota could waste no time with a quip or anything but a nod as he brought himself low into a crouching position, on all fours like he was ready to pounce. His flesh began to amalgamate into multiple wide openings, were black chakra tinged with red and green began to build and build. He waited for the unbent to regroup to charge towards him again. More and more of them pouring in until...

JLy4VBm.gif

The blinding light would appear and the thundering boom would erupt a second later, rumbling the earth under their feet and incinerating a decent chunk of unbent. Once the beam was finished Riyota would stop and take a knee, needing a moment to catch his breath.

1. Begin activating Facetank Seal
  2. [0.2 Seconds] Enter Bloodline Style - Dance of the Willow (Physical) [0.5 AP]
  3. [0.2 Seconds] Enter Defensive Stance with Defensive Technique -1 Accuracy, +2 Dodge [0.5 AP] [Accuracy penalty reduced as per Steady]
  4. [1 Second] Uses Crimson Flash against the Swarm [1.25 AP] [-245 CP] [730 Damage]
  5. [2 seconds] Cursed Seal fully active
  6. [2 seconds] Activating Metamorph limb equipped with Chakra Drain [2.25 AP] [-545 CP]
  7. [4 seconds] Using Annihilation against the Swarm [2.75 AP] [-2'310 CP] [+231 CP from Chakra Drain] [Crit! 9,240 damage]
  8. [6 seconds] Using Malevolent Annihilation against the Swarm [3 AP] [-2'420 CP] [+242 CP from Chakra Drain] [Crit! 9,680 damage] (It says this attack can hit up to two targets, as the swarm only counts as one I'm guessing this wouldn't apply?)
  9. (The Swarm must make a check against my Melee accuracy of 27 or be afflicted with Viral Affliction lowering their accuracy by 1.5)
Total Damage = 18'653
Remaining HP = 42'000
Remaining CP = 18'313
Remaining AP = 1.25, 1 carried over to next round
Total Physical DR = 52.5% reduced to 50% cap
Total Illusionary DR = 10% from Fearless

[Maintaining Diamond Cutter (-880 CP)]

1. [0 Seconds] Siegebreaker passively provides all allies with +1 Tai Accuracy/+1 Tai Evasion/+5% Taijutsu Damage due to Ancient Wisdom
  2. [0 Seconds] All Battle Participants must make a DC 20 Gen Save or be inflicted with Fear as per Dread Aura
  3. [4 Seconds] Uses Anabolic Frenzy on Self [2.25 AP] [-680 CP]
  4. [9.5 Seconds] Uses Hex Breaker on the Swarm [2.25 AP] [-735 CP] [2'025 Damage]
Total Damage = 2'025
Remaining HP = 30'000
Remaining CP = 22'585
Remaining AP = .5

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen's radio would spark to life as The Watcher, Lord Sousuke tuned into his direct frequency. "I told you Lord Kaen had a nice ring to it. Light the path for us on this night. Show them that the end of the path is here. They will make no progress further." And he was 100% correct! These bastards would make no headway this night. Not just himself, the unstoppable Flame Court Hybrid of Suna, but nearly every recognizable shinobi was out here tonight putting their life on the line for what they all shared in common. A love for this village of Sunagakure. Lighting the path was something of an understatement that Kaen would most readily provide. He felt strong tonight, stronger than he probably ever had been before. Perhaps it was his excitement fueling his Ancient linage within, sparking the flames of life and spirit within. Whatever it was, Kaen was coming for them, all of them.

Now that he thought of it, he had failed to mention something relatively important regarding their citizenship. Kasen, Kasen, Kasen... where was she? Despite the darkness of the night that had enveloped the land of Wind Country, he was still able to make out a few faces among the massive crowd that was the Sunan forces. It would not take him long to pinpoint his sister, after all, she was the only one that used water jutsu. That and she was striding in tandem with a shark of massive proportion, which could only be Samebizu.

It was difficult, attempting to stride sideways on the battlefield. But he was young, nimble and capable and would make it just in time. "Fancy seeing you out here on such a lovely evening. Doing anything special?" He hoped she could appreciate his humor. Honestly, he couldn't help it despite the overwhelming odds stacked against them. To others, it may very well a sign of the end times, but to him it was simply a method of testing and prodding at his own limitations. "All joking aside, I remembered there was something I forgot to tell you..." Unaware of the radio transmission that Sousuke had sent her, he would continue. "I might have made an executive decision for our family. We should have a conversation later, Lady Shinku!" It was a small exchange of words, but it was hardly a 'talk'. With so many others running to and from, the surrounding noise was near deafening and Kaen would mostly have to yell for her to hear.

With a sheepish, toothy grin he would refocus his attentions to the incoming swarm. Just as he had done before on that beech fighting Kasen, he would once again tap into the powers within and unleash the feral nature of his Flame Court nature. His already visible aura would explode to life behind him sending him bursting forward, past the regular ninja, straight into the fray. Fueled by the increased influx of power welling up inside of him, Kaen would leap into the air and propel himself straight into the front lines of the Unbent with a mighty concussive wave that would ripple forward exposing countless Unbent to a well-timed follow-up strike.

Building up his unkempt, raging powers over the fiery elements, Kaen would let loose a devastating attack from his outstretched hands. Not unlike a mini-nuclear explosion (not that those exist here) the area directly in front of him instantly became vaporized as superheated energy enveloped the Unbent army. But they would have little time to respond as Kaen had already taken a deep breath and breathed to life what could only look like a vicious dragon composed of Kaen's incredible fire chakra. It would rise up as if it were going to take flight, illuminating the battleground below for all to see. With a mighty roar, it would plummet with incredible force decimating the Unbent forces to the point of literally lighting them ablaze! "AH Hahahaha! Let's GOOOOO!" A guttural laugh escaped his toothy maw hinting towards his infernal nature. Kaen was pumped up, more than that even. This was a thrill of a lifetime he simply could not afford to miss. His inner Flame Court was screaming like a fangirl who met their idol. He lived for this!

Kaen would jump away from the local devastation he created, there were more Unbent to meet. There was no shortage of them it would seem as Kaen quickly found himself nearly surrounded. With a gleeful smile spread across his lips, he would stay still and allow them to advance upon him. He would raise his hands up and sling together a flurry of handseals, at once the immediate area surrounding him begun to break apart and molten lava sprayed up into the air to meet the oncoming Swarm. And yet they still advanced, he would attempt to make a get-a-way from the scene and let his lava trap do its work. These things seemed almost mindless to the point of stupidity, one after one they fell into this lava screaming and clawing their way towards Kaen. Shaking his head he would continue on.

This next jutsu would require a bit more effort, supercharging a jutsu beyond its normal capabilities was not something everyone was capable of. But in time his aura would expand before Kaen sent it forward to scorch the air around the Horde. But in his concentration, he had disregarded the overwhelming numbers the Swarm contained and found himself in trouble. There was no time to jump away, he was not that acrobatic. They were upon him! A few seconds later, when all seemed lost and doomed for the Hybrid, the massive pile of Unbent that had dogpiled onto Kaen would explode outwards sending a plethora of Unbent flying away. A bruised and scraped up Kaen remained alive in the epicenter of the swirling vortex of heat that enveloped him. Kaen would begin walking and then jogging, eventually into a full-on sprint. Leaping into the air his armor, Sprinkles, would conveniently be located just under him with its chest plate unhinged. Like a glove, Kaen would fall into place within the confines of his spirit beast of metal. "I think it's time we showcase our new technique, what say you?!" He was, of course, speaking to his armor, Sprinkles. "Aye!"

Suddenly the chest plate would shoot up and lock into place. The armor's helmet would emanate an unnatural glow of swirling hues of black and red as the transformation started. It would exude outwards, surrounding and obscuring the view of everyone until only a plume of intense energy remained. Power cracked like lightning, chaining around the swirling cloud of energy not unlike the storm brewing overhead. This would be the first time they had demonstrated this new combination technique. The power and might of Kaen and the nigh-unstoppable defense of his spirit armor, both melded together in a rather unusual form. A wisp of smoke was kicked outwards as a foot swung out from the cloud, it found its footing without fail. As if in slow motion, the new entity would reveal its form in all its glory. "Yes. This will do nicely..." The newly fused Kaen and Sprinkles flexed its off-hand to test its new strength. In the main hand, however, a massive dark sword was revealed. Just what had taken place inside that swirling storm of energy?

Link to profile for ease of access: https://www.ninpocho.com/threads/shinku-kaen.49985/#post-240314

I've also completed all of the phase missions up to this point, one through three. Below are the buffs associated with these missions;

Gratitude of the People

Prepared and Efficient!

Exploit Weakness: All Three Orders have shared with knowledge with each other. You have learned to be efficient in your strikes against the swarm. Your next technique (taijutsu/genjutsu/ninjutsu) against a swarm member will cost 0AP and 0CP. This technique has a cool down of four rounds This attack is coming from the actual player character and not a summoned entity.

The Steward's Favour

Kaen's Stats starting for round 2
AP:
HP: 48,000 + 5,000 Temp HP (Unchanged)
CP: 24,842

Secondaries @ start of round 2
Melee Acc: 16
Melee Dodge: 28 (26 if not aware of attacker)
Ranged Acc: 16
Ranged Dodge: 28 (26 if not aware of attacker)
Nin Dodge: 29 (27 if not aware of attacker)
Gen DC: 23
Gen Save: 22
Awareness: 17
Crit Range/Bonus: 19-20/x2.25

Kaen's Actions

[@0.00 Seconds]
- 2,614 cp spent last round after Katsuo's Gaia's Vengeance = 784 cp contributed towards total from Kaen n' gang

[@0.00 Seconds]
- Recovery and Re-energize are applied, 960 HP and 600 CP recovered
- New HP total is 48,000 (Unchanged)
- New CP total is 25,442

[@0.00 Seconds]
- Dark Displacement [Mastered] prepped

[@0.00 Seconds]
- Sprinkle's "Ancient Wisdom" is in effect
- Everyone receives +1 Ninjutsu Acc/Dodge and +5% Ninjutsu damage
- This does not apply to caps

[@0.40 Seconds(0.5 AP)]
- Kaen enters Inuzuka bloodline style - Feral Shift
- Gains (Fire) Elemental Passive while active
- Loses 3% max cp as temp HP
- Not sure how this stacks with event temp HP, just gonna add it even though it says it doesn't stack.
- New HP total: 48,000 HP + 5,900 Temp HP
- New CP total: 24,522
- Inuzuka Wild Soul passive is active, +15% fire damage while having temp HP
- The user is considered Spiritual.

[@1.20 Seconds(1 AP)]
- Kaen uses Critical Exposure [Mastered] targeting Unbent Swarm
- 60% chance to cause suppression - rolled 34, success!
- 25% chance the next jutsu will be a critical - rolls to be determined
- 300 cp - 10% = 270
- New CP total = 24,252

[@1.20 Seconds(0 AP)]
- Via "Prepared and Efficient!" Kaen uses Amplifier [Mastered] with the special action, in conjunction with Reckless dependent special move "Unbalancing strike" and Affinity move Overcharge, targeting the Unbent Swarm
- 44% chance of causing the "Flash Fire" effect - failed
- Critical roll - 12, failed
- Crit Exposure roll, 25% - Rolled 100, failed
- 6,330 base damage + special action 20% base = 7,596 + 35% (Feral Shift, Overcharge, Ancient Wisdom) = 10,254 Damage
- 0 CP cost due to "Prepared and Efficient!"
- 2,050 damage taken as backlash, 3,849 temp HP remaining
- Per Elemental Passive, Kaen generates an "Elemental Sprite"

[@1.20 Seconds(2 AP)]
- Via Unbalancing Strike, Kaen combos into Dragon Flame Bomb [Mastered] with Affinity Move Focus and Sacrificing a Sprite, targeting Swarm
- Does not require handseals or movement (Sprite)
- 44% chance to set "Afire" - Rolled 4, Success!
- Critical roll - 13, failed
- Crit Exposure roll, 25% - Rolled 89, failed
- 5,500 based damage + 20% (Feral Shift and Ancient Wisdom) = 6,600
- 2,750 CP - 40% (Jutsu Mastery + Sprite) = 1,650 CP cost
- New CP total: 22,602 CP

[3.2 Seconds(2.5 AP)]
- Kaen uses Volcanic Sinkhole [Mastered] targeting Unbent Swarm
- 2.5% max HP damage = 1,875 damage to Swarm
- 1,090 CP - 10% = 981
- New CP total: 21,621 CP
- 2 sprites total now
- Maintaining jutsu

[5.6 Seconds(3 AP)]
- Kaen uses Scorching Devastation [Mastered] with affinity move Debilitate, in conjunction with Ability Jutsu Expansion and sacrificing a "Sprite" targeting Unbent Swarm
- 50% chance to dispel maintained jutsu - Rolled 92, failed
- Critical roll - 6, failed
- 4,000 damage + 20% (Feral Shift + Ancient Wisdom) = 4,800 Damage
- 3,000 CP - 40% (Jutsu Mastery + Sprite) = 1,800 cp cost
- New CP total: 19,821
- 2 sprites total now
- Maintaining jutsu

[8.0 Seconds(3 AP)]
- Kaen uses Updraft [Mastered] with Overcharge, and sacrificing a "Sprite" targeting Unbent Swarm
- 40% chance to 'Stun' - rolled 48, failed
- Critical roll - 3, failed
- 4,950 damage + 35% (Feral Shift, Overcharge, Ancient Wisdom) = 6,682 Damage
- 3% max HP damage when jutsu ends = 2,250 Damage
- 2,200 CP - 40% (Jutsu Mastery + Sprite) = 1,320
- New CP total: 18,501
- 2 sprites total now

Conditionals

1. If the "Swarm" is KOd and no other Unbent Swarm is available, cease actions and rest for remainder of the round.
(Wasn't sure how that would play out, whether the swarm is ded after all our damage, or if you will just slip in Wave 2 mid-round)

Contract's Actions N' Stuff

AP: 7 (concentration)
HP: 28,200
CP: 32,880

Base/Starting Stuff
Melee Acc: 19
Melee Dodge: 23
Ranged Acc: 19
Ranged Dodge: 23
Nin Dodge: 23
Gen DC: 19
Gen Save: 23
Awareness: 15

[@4.28 Seconds (3 AP)]
- Sprinkles uses Angelic Blessing [Mastered] targeting Kaen
- Heals 8% Max Hp + 2200 Hp. Upon initiation this also is treated as Rank 2 Coagulation and Skeletal Fortification; these do not count towards their time limits.
- Coagulation
- Skeletal Fortification
- Kaen is healed (if even needed) by 6,040 HP
- 2,030 CP cost, new total is 30,850

[@8.57 Seconds (3 AP)]
- Sprinkles uses Tsuku Senjutsu Soul Regalia targeting Kaen
- Choosing Legendary weapon option, Kaen is now equipped with "Dragon's Tooth"
- Kaen's secondaries go up by +1, unless the contract's is higher
- Kaen gains Concentration and Healing Factor
- 2,400 CP cost, new total is 28,450

Totals!!!

Damage = 32,461
CP cost for Katsuo = 30% of 11,351 = 3,405

Ryuu Rei

Mayor of Flavortown
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Childish giggling filled the air, mostly drowned out by the scale of the battle as the two forces clashed. Owari, the ruby-skinned imp, danced through the Unbent as if they were little more than trees. She hummed a little diddy as she did so, her hand gently touching one on the leg here and a tap on the chest there. When she finally stopped, amazingly in a small opening, she clapped her hands together above her head. The imp’s malicious blood-colored eyes gleefully stared upwards, the tilt of her head causing some of the golden chains she wore to shift.
Esuriit Mundi!” the small creature cried out to the air. Tiny seals that she had slapped onto the thighs and chests of the Unbent activated, tearing away groups of them along with chunks of sand and earth. She pulled her hands back apart, gripped them into fist, and them slammed them back together above her head. The groups levitating chunks of Swarm and rock violently slammed together above her head, raining death down to soak her clothes and flesh in their life force. As if bathing, the creature ran a hand through her hair to fully saturate in the blood of her foes. The flashy action caused the creatures that weren’t absorbed to finally pay some attention to the demon. Yet their attention only drew a twisted smile to her face as dark waves of Youkai energy began to pulse around Michino’s sister.
Hi!
The imp’s body subtly shifted from relaxed and back into the dance as she attempted to move through their attacks again as her hands shifted through the Eldritch Dance, calling the power of the elements to make her next attack. A small bit of air gathered inside of Owari’s palm, that she pushed out right as she was near overwhelmed. It created just enough of a pocket for the imp to slip out of the hands of immediate danger.
Michino! What the hell are you doing!?” the sibling cried out to her brother who was missing from the battle. She held up an arm as gigantic explosions of fire ripped into the Unbent. Owari's eyes grew a little, distracted by the beautiful carnage Kaen's flames were causing.

Her brother was missing because the seven-foot giant had frozen. In the weeks leading up to this conflict he had dealt with the Unbent a number of times and non of them left a great impression. His first real team lead caused the death of most of the shinobi under his watch, and while the mission was labeled a success, Michino had felt differently. The Toraono gathered a number of the refugees he saved into his home in order to escape the ghastly horror of the Swarm. Even in his last mission, he did not go alone, but called upon the help of his kinsmen to snuff out a remaining few of the creatures. In that moment he felt like they had a chance, knowing what a large number of them were capable of, but didn’t think that the Swarm would ever overwhelm the Sunan Military.
Yet he stood there, frozen in the sands, as his seniors darted into the endless sea of malginated bodies. His arms were shaking, his peaceful heart quivering, and his legs stiff. The blade he held before him was struggling to maintain its shape, threatening to return to the elemental plane unless he could get his emotions under control. An explosion of light and energy rocketed off from his left peripheral, where he witnessed the Ranger Lord lay waste to a number of the Swarm on his own. What was he doing here? Before all the power he was witnessing of his fellow soldiers, why did he need to fight here?
Michino’s foot took a step back.
The moment he felt his step receding, a spike of pain struck his heart. Pride and Shame, the two emotions swirled in his gut as he closed his eyes and attempted to focus. The swordsman grit his teeth to force the shake in his arms to steady, used breathing techniques to relax the muscles of his legs, and focused his mind on the three reasons he was here. They were the only things that could calm his heart, and he repated them like a mantra. Peace, Pride, Love.

By nature, the Toraono was a pacifist. Not but a few years ago he had tried to push past this through boxing, but never reached the end of his goal. The strike to his pride had been huge, and though he had spent a number of years in another realm, training at the feet of death itself, he had never truly overcame his aversion to violence. It was always there, in every violent action he took, a sliver of ice in his heart. He was capable of wearing down immortals and destroying their very core so that their souls could be judged, and yet he still gave pause before committing to death. All his life he considered it a weakness, and yet his truest friends and family all told him opposite. They reminded him that, in a time when so many had learned to simply kill their emotions, a soldier with the power to still remain human, was rarer than those who had the power of a Kage. So, his first reason to fight, was so that others wouldn’t have to…and that one day he wouldn’t need to either; for Peace.
Michino’s mind began to clear as his legs started to walk themselves towards the battle, his eyes still closed…
The second reason was right behind him. The village he held dear, the clan he represented, and the hopes and dreams of all those who trained under him; they cloaked the Toraono Lord’s shoulders heavily. Yet he carried this mantle with pride, remembering they believed him to be stronger than he ever thought he could be. Not just the clan, but Sousuke as well, the words given to him as they strode out towards war ringing in his heart. The swordsman’s feet covered his soles with chakra naturally as he began to dart across the grains of sands, eyes slowly opening. His hands gripped the hilt harder and moved them near his waist, holding the weapon ready as his stopped suddenly before an Unbent and crouched. In his mind’s eye, he could clearly see his third reason for fighting. She was laying in a bed, covered in bandages, hair shocked white from the procedure that was done to save her life. Uzumoreru Chiyo was sick and recovering, the love of his life, waiting for his return.
Good luck out there,” she had told him before he left to take position at the wall.

The purple fire on his arm shot down over the blade before his image flickered and reappeared next to Owari. An explosion of demon fire and cutting force kicked up the sands as Unbent were cleaved by the sudden attack. The imp didn’t say anything to her brother, knowing that he was doing everything to calm his heart and unleash the power he was still hiding deep inside. Hopefully she wouldn’t have to possess his body to get it out, but, if things got desperate enough...
A huge wave of sand and wind slashed over her head, forcing the demon to let out a squeak of fear as she watched her sibling tear into the Unbent with a ferocity befitting his family name. The two broke away from each other again, diving once more into the fray.

"Remember there is no hard ceiling here in terms of raw skill."
Warning: I probably screwed this up somehow, but this is the first time I've modded...anything. So bare with me.
Michino the Toraono Heir
HP: 45,000/45,000 +1000 (+1980 Temp HP)
CP: 33,000/33,000 +1000 (-990 for Feral Shift)
AP: 12
-0 Ap: Activates Death Touch (x2 Damage and CP cost)
-5.5 AP: Combo Higuma into Itself (+15% CP and -10% overall Damage)
(9,499 CP)
-2.75 AP: Annihilation
(4,620 CP)
Death Touch - Independent Special Move
Nothing is perhaps more terrifying than a desperate demon. By embracing their dark powers in a dire situation, these shinobi can easily turn a grim situation into their favor via sheer terrifying strength.
Effect: For one full round, any Cursed Taijutsu attacks which utilize Melee Accuracy have their damage and CP costs doubled. While under the effects of Death Touch any other damage bonuses the user has are ignored. Death Touch can only be used once every other round and twice per battle.

Higuma
Information
Prerequisites: A-rank, A weapon with the Slashing Damage Type.

Rank 2: Strikes a single target up to seven times, dealing 1,030 Damage each.
Special Action: By paying +15% Cp and -10% damage, the user may choose one of the following effects; Either to allow this technique to combo with itself -or- make this technique modded in the time of 1.5 Ap. This may only be used once per round.
Rank 2 Cost: 2,065 Cp
Notes:
- Only four hits may successfully hit.
- For each successful strike, inflicts -0.5 Dodge and Accuracy against the target, up to a maximum of -2 Dodge and Accuracy. Lasts for twenty seconds. Does not stack.

Annihilation
Information
Prerequisites: A-rank, A weapon with the Slashing Damage Type.
Rank 2: Strikes a single target at -3 Accuracy and +2 Critical, dealing 4,620 Damage.
Rank 2 Cost: 2,310 Cp
Notes:
- May only be used once per round.
- Ignores 30% of Damage Reduction.
- Upon Full Hit, Annihilation has +10% chance of inflicting Bleeding.

Total Damage = 27,780
Total Cursed Damage = 1389
Overall Damage = 29,169
Total AP used = 8.25
Total AP Remaining = 3.75
Total CP Remaining = 18,891

Owari the Uncompromised
HP: 33,000/33,000
CP:27,000/27,000

-3 AP: Preforms Chibaku Tensei
(3300 CP)
-1AP: Preforms Pressure Burst
(110 Cp)
Chibaku Tensei
Information
Rank 2: The user surrounds the opponent in solid earth as pile upon piles trap the target beneath, dealing 4840 damage at -2 Accuracy to up to three targets. This technique has a 36% chance to suppress the victims for 1 AP.
Rank 2 Cost: 3300 Cp, 1650 Cp/Rnd
Notes:
- This jutsu may only be used once per round.
- Can not be auto dodged in any shape or form.
- The special action acts as a barrier separating the inside and outside. Those within cannot target those outside, and vice versa.
- This Jutsu always requires full handseals; regardless of any skills or abilities the user may have (Such as channeling or one handed seals).

Pressure Burst
Information
Prerequisites: E Rank
Master: The user creates a coat of wind around their palm, slamming their palm against a target. The wind bursts upon impact, dealing 340 damage and 6% chance of inflicting the 'Gaspless' effect.
Master Cost: 110 Cp
Notes:
- Uses Melee Accuracy
- The 'Gaspless' effect inflicts suppression and causes the victim to pay +10% Ap to their next Action. This may only happen once per use.

Total Damage - 5422
Total Ap Used - 5
Total Remaining - 0
Total CP Remaining - 23, 590

Last edited:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She begins to focus chakra into entering her Feral Shift. She hones her spirit animal’s attributes to the point where they begin to blur the line between human and object. It was a state of body and mind that Ren was far too familiar with. A few years ago Ren sold herself into slavery, so that her mother could afford the medicine she needs to live. As a slave she was technically human, but she was treated as property. Chakra was gathering around her neck and glowing with a brilliant light. Once the circle of chakra was complete the condense chakra seems to turn into metal. Ren was now wearing a collar like those you see on slaves.

Ren’s headset would come to life as Sousuke addresses each and every one of them. Before Ren thought her presence meaningless; nothing but a drop in an ocean. His words gave Ren strength to not only continue on but to show off just what she can do. When Sousuke was finish Ren then started speaking through the headset in Usagi’s voice. “Usagi here. I am currently making myself it an active Kawarimi Target. If anyone finds themselves in trouble do not hesitate to body switch with me.” Usagi equips her puppet weapon ready to find once transported.

tumblr_ocbrjl4h851tmhondo4_500.gif

Sousuke had told Ren that he was sending weaponry her way and sure enough a few shinobi came carrying the items she requested. Ren could not carry everything in her workshop, so she send some shinobi to run back and get a few things. Presently she now has an army of teddy bears before her. Each one of them stood before her ready and waiting for commands. Many of the shinobi commented how adorable that she was playing with stuffed animals and this did seem the time of place for such things. However they will soon find out they are far more dangerous than they appear.

“You, gear up and take positions.” The teddy bear follows her command moving by itself without any help from chakra strings. He and the others were animatronic dolls that she created herself to attack as traps. The teddy bear dawns some armor and took a basket of grenades. Once he was in position he was ready to bomb the hell out of any unbent that would dare attack the wall.

Usagi then points to another teddy bear. “You, get out there and fight.” Sharp claws come out of its paws and the teddy bear gives an excited roar before charging off. This teddy bear runs down a flight of steps and sprints out the gates. True Ren likes to disguise her traps, but that does not always mean she wants them to go unnoticed. Sometimes you want the opponent to attack the trap. This little rascal was set to rip and tear at the first person to attack him.

Ren's Actions
HP: 2000
CP: 2000 - 20 - 80 = 1900
THP: 20
AP: 3 - 3 = 0 (2 next round)

3.33 seconds activate feral shift rank 1: Inuzuka
6.66 seconds attaches Explosive Note to wall
9.99 seconds set a Hidden Launcher to: trigger when someone attempts to destroy it.

Explodisive note will deal 80 points of damage
Hidden Launcher will deal 40 points of damage

Usagi's Actions: (Sorry forgot animal spirits have half hp/cp)
HP: 1025
CP: 1025
AP: 3.5 – 2 = 1.5 (3.5 Next Round)

2.85 seconds uses Living Artifact to replicate effects of Kawarimi Target: Tsukumogami
(I have no idea if this would work)
5.71 seconds Draws puppet weapon

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This wasn’t even a competition. It was a slaughter.

Kanmuri, now equipped with claws, heightened senses, and strength shadowing that of a regular human’s, dismembered, beheaded, and butchered the Unbent in his path. The smell of blood and feeling of flesh and bone spurred the young adult on. With each Unbent killed, he was one step closer to the end--one step closer to home; one step closer to his family. Still, it wasn’t easy. It was the same as killing another living organism. As dead and rotten as these Unbent smelled, there was life within them. At the very least, there was a fire inside some of them. The young Fang-Marked could tell whenever he removed his hand from their inners. There was sadness in their eyes. There was a contagious sorrow.

More and more Unbent would try to overpower and swallow the 22 year old, but it was clear with every killing slash and strike. They were out of their league. Their vengeance, hatred, and other emotions they harbored were not enough to overcome the gap in skills and innate talent. They were running to their deaths. And it was clear from both his scrunched up brows and his aura of killing intent. Kanmuri was angry.

Why?

What are they fighting for?

Why are they so determined to destroy this land?

What did Sunagakure do?!

It was thoughts like this that would cause the Fang-Marked to unknowingly release more of his ancient and cursed power. Power that came with a price that could cost him his life. And it very well could have taken his life, if the words of the Steward didn’t bring it to his attention.

"Young Kanmuri. I trust this hunt to be favourable. Have a good bounty. They are of a number. Remember that."

The uninvited voice hindered his pace and caused the Unbent to surround and rush him. Squinting his eyes in annoyance, the Fang-Marked flexed his claws, sprinted in one direction, and pierced the bodies of malformed creatures; thus, creating space for himself and regaining his tempo. It wasn’t a “close call” persay, but it wasn’t something that aided in his fight against these godforsaken creatures. However, it wasn’t the Steward’s fault; it was his own for forgetting that this wasn’t a solo battle. He had let his nature take unwarranted control of his mind and actions, and it was time to change that. Taking deep breaths while scanning the field and eliminating those in front of him, the Ranger was able to turn off his Cursed Seal and better prepare himself for the long night that was to come. This was a marathon not a sprint, so hopefully, he’d be able to appropriately pace himself and last to the very end.

Round 2 Actions:
HP: 57,400/57,400 (2000/2000)

CP: 33,264/37,800 (2000/2000) (CP modifier to be reduced in later rounds)

Kanmuri Maintains Everything **EXCEPT CURSED SEAL**

Key Notes:
- Kanmuri and all his taijutsu attacks are now “Cursed” and will be dealing cursed damage over time due to Natural Weapon.

- Kanmuri’s weapon has +2 Accuracy and -10% damage

- ANBU Branch - Sentinel: takes -5% damage

- E-Style makes Kan take +10% damage

- Conservative Motions prevents all Chakra Increasing Effects

Net Buffs:
Damage: deals -10%, takes +5%

Costs:

- Avatar of Divinity: -4% Max HP, -4% MaxCP ~> HP: 57,400-2,296 = 55,104; CP: 33,264 - 1512 = 31,752

---

Actions:

0 AP/0 Seconds - Hyperactive activates, Kanmuri gains 3% of his Max CP back: 31,848 + 1062 = 32,910

2.75 AP/2.5 Seconds - Kanmuri uses A-Rank Slashing Taijutsu Annihilation [Mastered]. Cost: 2310*2 (Death Touch) = 4,620 CP. Using with Reckless Dependent Special Move Precision Blow (+2 ACC, +2 Crit, -100 Chakra). Total Damage: 4,620 *1.9 (Death Touch - Weapon) = 8,778 damage (No Crit). CP Remaining: 31,752 - 4,620 - 100 = 27,032 CP. AP Remaining: 8.25

2.75 AP/5 Seconds - Kanmuri uses A-Rank Slashing Taijutsu Annihilation [Mastered]. Cost: 2310*2 (Death Touch) = 4,620 CP. Using with Reckless Dependent Special Move Precision Blow (+2 ACC, +2 Crit, -100 Chakra). Total Damage: 4620 *1.9 (Death Touch - Weapon) = 8,778 damage (No Crit). CP Remaining: 27,032 - 4,620 - 100 = 22,312 CP. AP Remaining: 5.5

5.5 AP/7.5 Seconds - Kanmuri uses A-Rank Slashing Taijutsu Higuma [Mastered] with the special action to combo with itself. Cost. 5.5 AP, CP: (2065 + [2065 +15%]) *2 (Death Touch) = 8,880 CP. Using with Reckless Dependent Special Move Precision Blow (+2 ACC, +2 Crit, -100 Chakra). Total Damage: (1030 + [1030 - 10%]) = 1,957 for 2 hits ~> 1,957 * 4 = 7,828 * 1.9 (Death Touch and weapon) = 14,873 damage (No Crits). CP Remaining: 23,470 - 8,880 - 100 = 13,332. AP Remaining: 0

Total Damage Done: 32,429

Total CP Spent: 19,932

30% = 5,980

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back