Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Labyrinth [Private/PM for Info]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tori_zps2539206e.jpg
Hato_zps1a3ed237.jpg

WatchingYou_zps8ab17944.jpg

The room had no lights aside from the array of monitors on the wall; the monitors displayed camera feeds, information, and other details for whatever was needed at the time. The screens all cast their eerie glow upon the individuals inside of the room. A large chair sat in the middle, back facing the door. The two who had recently entered were taking a prolonged bow, facing the chair, unsure of whether the one sitting in it knew of their presence. Aside from this, there was nothing else present in the room.

"Tori and Hato reporting in sir."
Who_zps06c5da9e.jpg

"I know. From what I gathered, you have had success with the first two targets?"

"Yes sir. We now have a connection to the third, and are still acquiring intelligence on the fourth."

"You are making good progress. I'd like a written report in four hours. If you find any complications, you are free to use any means to accomplish your goals. I will take care of any legal matters should any arise. You are dismissed."

"Yes sir." Hato said and stood straight up along with Tori, making their exit quickly. The female let out a sigh of deep relief and rubbed her arms. Her hair was standing on end. "What's wrong, still nervous to see him?" Hato asked with a grin, one of few he ever let cross his face. "Shut it, let's just get a bite to eat. I'm starved." Tori retorted and made her way to a door on her left.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[NPC Run-time: 1 hour]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tori_zps2539206e.jpg
Hato_zps1a3ed237.jpg

Titan2_zps1ba304c9.png
Titan2_zps1ba304c9.png

"Look, we all needed to learn it. You are finally a full fledged agent and it's time you knew it as well."

"But it's so complicated, why can't I just use the tools already?" whined Tori.

"There might be times where you don't have luxury. Either commit it to memory of you can kiss your career goodbye. Oh!" exclaimed Hato. "Here. This is a pill for... well you can guess. Should you be in a compromising situation, just chomp and swallow and you don't gotta worry about a thing. he said with a small smile. But it was no laughing matter. Poison...

Tori looked at him with apprehension and snatched the black pill from his hand. Grumbling, she began to study the books in front of her once more. Letter after letter, number after number...

---

Meanwhile, Kioku eats a donut.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[NPC Runtime: 2 Hours]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back