Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Land of My Birth [Entering Country]

Xiangtian Xiao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyojin, under his desert cloak, walked southeast of Wind Country, seeking the nearest port. It was fortunate he had an interspatial ring in which he could store dozen of ice-cold water canteens. Due to the fact the canteens were stored in a pocket dimension, where time nor temperature could influence it, as soon he took out one of them fresh cold water went down his throat. It only made his journey slightly easier but it was one much appreciated.

At the port, Kyojin heard about a building which was ran by small groups of merchants and captains. Having found such a building, he entered and made inquiries about travel to the frozen lands of Water. Almost immediately he was told by several captains and merchant associations not to even consider going there. The place was desolate, deadly and simply not worth the effort to go there.

However, they quieted down as soon as Kyojin showed them his assortment of rare gems and minerals. Being one of the earth allowed him to discover such items with incredible flexibility. It was what allowed him to float financially as a mercenary.

There was greed in the eyes of these experienced sea captains and for a brief moment they considered a plan to rob Kyojin, but then they laughed at the silly thought. The Namazu stood at a height of 7'6" and not only did he seem dignified, his eyes also contained a gaze that told them: "Court death if you wish."

Naturally they did not. The best they could do was refer him to a disgruntled captain who might be willing to do it at a decent price. Realizing from the conversation that this captain was not present, Kyojin asked for directions to the man's ship.

A few minutes later, he approached a red-and-black grand ship and learned that the man was actually a middle aged purple-haired, slim woman.

"Captain, can you get me to Water Country?"

The female captain looked at the giant as though he lost his mind. Lately, finding work had been becoming difficult for her and despite the availability of a potential customer she had half a mind to reject the fool.

"I assure you I can pay you well," Kyojin flicked his wrist and a small bag appeared out of thin air on his palm, shocking the sea captain. "Quite well. In here you'll find a bunch of high quality emeralds, diamonds, sapphires, amethysts and..."

"W-Wait, stop!" The female captain interjected. "I'll do it! Just let me rouse my men. My ship Serendipity will get you there!"

"Good..." Kyojin tossed her the bag of gems. He did not think she would renege on their agreement. "My name is Akaya."

The closer Serendipity got to Water Country, the colder the air became. Kyojin had already substituted his desert cloak for a warm and thick one. It'll ward off the cold some, but his constitution will have to handle the rest.

"Akaya, we should be there soon. However, because of the ice, we cannot proceed that far. I'll try to go around and..."

Kyojin looked at the thick ice about half a mile away and pondered briefly.

"No need, Captain. You did well. I'll walk. You should stay far away. I won't be here long. I only request you come back in roughly two hours, up north of the village is where you shall find me. You will bring me to Iron Country after that."

The captain was confused at his words until she saw him jump from the ship and began walking on the water toward the surrounding sheet of never-ending ice.

Now she understood.

[S-rank: 30 minutes until country entered, topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back