Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Legerdemain [Stealth Class/Open]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While Jomei had become consumed with the subject of his rambling, Sara was still focused on one of the casualties that came with her lesson today. Her genuine concern, when paired with Jomei’s belief in just deserts, resulted in Jomei’s willingness to just call it a win for the good guys. Just as eggs must be broken to make an omelette, sacrifices had to be made in the name of science. “Oh I’m sure she’ll bee fine” Jomei replied to Sara’s concern; and a confident energy radiated from him, probably leaking from the same place where his sense of adventure could be found. “That old hag probably just went into shock, but this place is still crawling with her henchman. I’m sure someone will come along soon, and she’ll be back to her old self in no time.”

In a moment’s time, the surrogate instructor and his remaining student had escaped the clutches of the Sango’s swarm. The grove seemed like a forest from within, yet it returned to a pleasant appearance once Jomei and Sara faced the village setting surrounding them. The two of them hardly resembled fruit thieves, and could simply walk away cleanly, from here. “You have done an exceptional job this morning, Sara. You’re practically a natural! Things didn’t go exactly as planned, and rarely do in this line of work, but you were the real MVP in there.” As he complimented her, Jomei weaved a sling from webbing, and bound all of his remaining okos. The bundle was set down in front of Sara. He had already witnessed her strength, and was confident she could handle her next challenge.“As for your class…” he continued, “I think it’s safe to say you passed with flying colors. You should consider joining me for more Science Division Field Missions in the future. I promise you they aren’t always heists. Not all the time. Also, I have an umm, homework assignment for you. Could you carry the rest of these Okos back to the Science Division Lab?”

The sound of commotion stirred within the grove, and Lady Sango’s voice echoed through the deep woods again. It seemed as if she was up and at it again in no time. “We almost forgot Sumi in there.” Jomei’s brow was furrowed, and the pressure of the situation was mounting in there. “I need to go back for her… she’s probably covered with bee stings by now. Leave the rest of this to me, and I’ll see you back at the Laboratory, if all goes well”. With a sudden sense of urgency taking hold, Jomei anxiously rushed back towards into the shady grove.

[Exited Thread]
[spoilername="The Legerdemain"]Congratulations on completing Stealth 101, Sara.

I have written in Jomei's return into the grove as an open ending in case Sumi returns some day.
Legerdemain sequels all day.[/spoilername]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two of them continued on the journey, Sara following behind Jomei almost on auto pilot. He took heed of her sense of disheartenment and tried to console her slightly. His witty quip almost seemed to pass her by except for the slight change in her breath almost sounding like a laugh. As they came out of the woods, and the city was before them, her instructor turned towards her and congratulated her on a mission well done. The walk and words were enough to let her get over the momentary shock of what she had done. She felt slightly proud now of how she handled the situation, though would have preferred a more peaceful method on the outside, perhaps within was a different story. She stayed silent as he spoke his words, not returning any of the sentiments.

Sara had managed to develope a form of stealth, though more along the lines of hiding in plain sight. It was a valuable lesson, one she would have to always keep in mind. Her disguise worked flawlessly, allowing her to bypass the drones, and the wasps that were about, but when she was confronted with the leader, her personality and feelings towards her allies were not similar to how she would want to display towards others. In the distance, she could hear the woman screaming behind her, a slight amount of relief did flow through her. Though there was also some anger there as well. He asked her to carry on with the mission, handing Sara the fruit. She took hold of the webbed bag, it's odd texture something of it's own and looked towards him finally. "Thanks. I will..keep your offer in mind." At the moment that offer would have been turned down though. She still remembered that this might have had all been planed. Jomei mentioned Sumi, the other girl they were with before. Sumi was on her mind greatly prior to the run in with that woman, but after that, she had forgotten her entirely. Jomei said he would go back for her, and left in a hurry, urging her to take the fruit they had acquired back to the labortory. Where ever that was...

WC:367
[Training]
[Exit]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back