Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Lion Sages Burning Desire! [spectating]

Orochi Sakura

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆ ☆
darkone9061_Adult_Wednesday_Addams_with_bangs_covering_her_eyeb_d8305283-ed2e-496d-9ba8-6fbb34...png

The Vespasian Colosseum stands as a morbid monument to Kumogakurean engineering, a testament to the grim ingenuity and relentless resourcefulness of the Lightning Country. This grand elliptical amphitheater, with its impressive retractable roof, is constructed from an intricate blend of stones, metals, and cement. Its vast capacity to seat approximately 50,000 spectators makes it the prime venue for a wide range of macabre events, grotesque shows, and dark entertainment.

Today, the Colosseum was set to host something delightfully unexpected. In a deliciously audacious twist, a rogue individual had hijacked the radio transmissions, broadcasting across multiple frequencies. This brazen soul issued a direct challenge to both the Anbu Sennin and the Raikage, proposing a duel. This unprecedented disruption had electrified the atmosphere, promising a day of extraordinary spectacle.

Having just concluded my latest experiments, I found myself with ample time to witness this unfolding drama. Anticipation surged through me as I made my way to the Colosseum, eager to see how this bold provocation would play out. The prospect of such an extraordinary event was sure to draw a massive crowd, each person eager to see our leaders' response to this insolent challenge. What had begun as a routine day of experimentation was rapidly transforming into one of thrilling unpredictability, promising to satiate my thirst for the extraordinary and the macabre.

The Colosseum’s stones seemed to hum with excitement, or maybe that was just the sound of desperate prayers. Either way, I relished the thought of what was to come. Watching the Raikage and the Anbu Sennin respond to a challenge was like watching a snake eat its own tail—endlessly fascinating and grotesque. I imagined the rogue challenger had a flair for theatrics, or perhaps a death wish. Either way, it promised to be the most entertaining spectacle since the last time the gladiators forgot their safeword. Today, blood would be spilled, egos bruised, and my curiosity piqued.

[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back