Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Lively Life of a lonely man [Going missing]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi could see it now, no one even caring if he left. He looked around himself with saddened eyes to leave his home, but he knew what he had to do. He needed freedom to go wherever he pleased without caring what 'the man' said. He needed to help people on his own terms and not for a paycheck or agendas of other men and women! He wanted this freedom for himself, and if he wanted to get this god damn freedom, he was going to need to go for it. He knew exactly what would happen to him if he did get caught, so he did have a lie built up in the background in case he got surrounded. He just wanted to help people... so he prayed that this would be enough.

Haruichi would run around in a small circle to build up speed and launch himself out into the open sea! No that was a stupid idea... maybe just buy a boat and sail off? But that was too casual... HE GOT IT! He would just swim to the other side of the world! Yes, it was the perfect plan with no fails of logic what so ever! He was so excited he began to do victory push ups in triumph! However, he had to make sure his coast was clear, so he used his victory push ups as a disguise. He just wanted to see if oxygen truly was lighter up here then it was down in the village! It was to a degree, so experiment finished, and he would run home. If he was stealthy enough, he would LAUNCH INTO THAT SEA MAN!

(A-Rank - 1 Hour (60 Minutes) to leave village)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Izura just so happened to be in the area, reminiscing on his old life as a Leaf shinobi several years ago. The war with the samurai, along with the loss of contact with many important people to him, gave him a habit of visiting cliffsides to reminisce and reflect often. He usually spent the days in solitude, out of sight and unnoticed, but that also gave him the opportunity to see Haruichi attempting to jump off the cliff! Without hesitation he reacted, speeding towards the other Uchiha and tackling him to prevent him from jumping into the sea!

"W-whoa there! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!"

It was obvious that Izura himself was an Uchiha. His dark grey outer garment bore the iconic symbol of the Uchiha on the front and back, a Kusarigama wrapped in bandages stored on his back. He frowned, worried about the guy. Was he really that suicidal? Or maybe he was trying to leave the village? Izura understood the sentiment. Way back when he was younger, he thought that he'd be better off without the village. It still didn't change the fact that people cared about him who were still part of the village.

[Caught in the name of all that is good!]

[S-Rank Run Time 30 mins (In case this is relevant at all)]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And in a flash, all of Haruichi's plans melted away in an instant. His face visibly darkened as he turned back to the Uchiha. He said, "I wouldn't die from a fall of this height, Hell it would be easy! If you honestly do not believe me, it is fine." He suddenly got up with anger in his voice, "Since you bloody stopped me, you wish to hear the tale of why I wanted to vanish? Well, I'll tell you the intro at least. This entire village has corruption and laziness burned into it's core and I want to help more people with my medical talents. I do not want to constantly have to fight against my 'superiors' who simply want to either make profit or serve an agenda of their own for personal gain. I want to actually help, and with there be half of our Sennin missining at any time, how do we expect ANYTHING to be done?! If you refuse my damned views, that is fine as well... but I have an issue with one last thing..."

"...I refuse to accept that you can be so blind and be willing to kill a person who simply wants to be happy. I simply wish to help others and be a doctor who doesn't need to follow any one else's orders. Every time I see a person like even walk near these gates, I see ninja just walk in their way and roar out turn or die! It is all to much..." He sighed in defeat. He looked up to the Uchiha and then stated, "So what are you going to do oh friend mine? Do you wish to stop me, for I will stand down and go back to my oppressed life if you demand me to. Or, I can actually help people again." He really, really did not want to put his life on the line for this, but as he stated, so many ninja are just bloodthirsty on the inside. They are dying to kill someone to satisfy them from civil riots or just wars against other villages. He prayed that this Izura fellow wouldn't be one of them and just let him go...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Haruichi stood, Izura didn't attempt to stop him from getting up. It was clear that the man was in a highly emotional state, driven to this point by village policies that rendered him unable to help others to the extent that he wanted to see. It reminded him of the Leaf village, the village that accused him of treason when the only real crime he ever committed was leaving in the first place. He was sentenced to death at the hands of one of Leaf's very own sennin, forced to bear a curse that no child should have ever had to deal with. And that was when Izura was only 12 years old.

He left for different reasons though- an inability to protect himself from the assassins that tried to kill him for most of his life, and the unwillingness of the village to help defend him. But even then, years later, Izura came back to aid them in the war against the Samurai, to the point of nearly dying.

A look of sympathy played across Izura's face. To open up to a stranger in such a manner....it almost screamed of desperation to break free from the shackles of the village's darker side.

Rising up as well, Izura could tell that Haruichi didn't want to fight, and Izura honestly didn't want to either. There was enough grief in the world, and killing a shinobi with such passion to help others was a pitiable waste, on top of being a moral wrong. He hadn't been in Iwagakure for more than a few days, but he knew that there was still good left here. The quirky gate guard Sango, the blind Hashigaki girl, the 10 year old melon-headed "thug" Juroyo, and even the Tsuchikage, a man who had seemingly devoted his life to the medical arts. He wasn't entirely sure if Hissori, or even Captain Amaya were sincerely good people, but he knew that at the very least, there were some still worth fighting for, and not even in the literal sense.

"There is still good left here. Good people worth nurturing, helping, and protecting. You...need help. Come back with me to the hospital."

Izura may have been 28 years old, but he still had the physical appearance of a 21 year old. A side effect of having been in stasis for 7 years. Because of this, for all intents and purposes, Izura was at that moment, 21. Izura stood at 5'11", shorter than the imposingly tall 6'4" Haruichi in front of him, but he didn't let Haruichi's imposing height shake his determination to have the man stay. Izura hoped that Haruichi would listen to him. Izura went down the path of going missing a very long time ago, and it wasn't pretty. Living on the run made it difficult to help anyone at all, because no matter where you turned, you'd attract the hounds, and they'd destroy everything you'd built up until that point.

In any case, Izura wasn't about to let Haruichi go, but he wasn't keen on fighting him either.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Haruichi couldn't believe that was all this man had to say. It was a little agitating, but he spoke calmly, "I work at the hospital. For all I know... Gaaahh..." He sat down in anger and moaned out. Why was he feeling all of these thoughts and strange compulsions? He was normally so cheerful. Maybe it was just depression or something, or maybe he really just needed to be alone. He opened his eyes and they awoken to Sharingans. His mutated eyes were two solid ying yangs, one a bright toothpaste blue while the other was a blood-red crimson. The chemicals in his brain were enhanced by his chakra and by his eyes. It mutated and changed him, that was clear. He was going to undertake surgery or something to fix this. He probabely needed a second opinion. He looked up and said, "...Fine... I'll go with you to the hospital..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Wary and taken aback at the sudden activation of Haruichi's sharingan, Izura activated his own sharingan, his pale, mirror--like red eyes turning a darker shade of crimson before three tomoe appeared in each of them. The color of Haruichi's eyes intrigued Izura. He'd seen a variant of the sharingan that was blue in color before in Kirigakure, but never an instance where heterochromia manifested itself in the bloodline limit. Perhaps the Uchiha of Iwagakure were an offshoot from the original clan from Konoha, and therefore had some mixed blood?

"We'll get you help, come with me." He said, as he stepped forward, placing a hand on Haruichi's back and attempting to guide him in the direction of the hospital. If he'd comply, the duo would leave without an issue, towards Iwagakure's hospital and to speak with the Tsuchikage about Haruichi's worrisome state of mind.

Hopefully this would be the right call, and Haruichi would be back to his cheerful self in no time at all!

[Topic Left upon the conditional that Haruichi agrees to continue this thread at the hospital with Izura in a thread that will be created shortly]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back