Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Lost Relative Prelude[Kinjutsu App/Solo]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been months since the visit of his dad’s spirit. The young boy had vivid dreams about it every time he went to sleep after receiving such a revelation. He heard that the investigation was still underway from watching the news again. “We are live at the crime scene of Akujin Saranori’s death” “Reports have said that this has been the sixth killing this week within the last twenty-four hours and that this criminal is still at large” Susumu heard Grams call his name to come downstairs and eat breakfast. “Coming Gram-Grams!!!!”</B><i></i> He answers as he turns off the television and proceeds to go downstairs. “So what’s on today’s menu?” Susumu asked in a depressing voice. “The usual meal and what’s wrong with you?”<i></i> Grams asked out of discernment. Afraid to tell her, Susumu tried his best to avoid the question. “Nothing I’m just tired”<i></i> Grams could tell that there was something wrong with him because of the droopy look on Susumu’s face. “Susumu I can tell a sheep from a cow” “What’s wrong with you” It was clear that Grams wasn’t gonna leave the matter alone so Susumu decided to tell her what happened. He let out a huge sigh and said, “It may be possible that my father died”<i></i> Grams questioned him and said, “Well why do you think it was your father that died?” “I mean weren’t you an orphan?” Susumu looked at her and answered, “Yea but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have actual parents” “I was watching the news yesterday” “and the anchor reported that a serial killer broke in to my potential mother’s home and tried to kill her” “but instead her husband tried to protect her and ended up getting stabbed with a knife” Grams was aware of the incident since it had been shown all over the news. It made since that Susumu would be worried about such a matter seeing as how he had been an orphan for seven years. “So what do you plan to do about it?” She asked. Susumu replied, “I was thinking about doing a little hands on research myself and going to the woman’s house and confronting her..”<i></i> “NOOOOO!!!!” Grams interjected. “You don’t even know this person” “Chances are she won’t even remember you even if you are her son..” “WELL THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO FIND OUT!”<i></i> Susumu interrupted Grams in the middle of her thoughts. “For crying out loud I’m sixteen now I deserve to know who my true parents are”<i></i> With that Susumu walked out of the house and began asking around town about Akujin Saranori case. He knocked on the door of one of his neighbors. A man answered the door. “Hello how can I help you?” Susumu replied, “Um I was wondering if you knew the address of the Akujin Saranori incident” The man casually answered <B>“Don’t you watch the news?” “She’s been relocated to another house in Konoha so that Med-Nin and ANBU operatives can investigate the crime scene”<i></i> Susumu knew that Konoha wasn’t a one mile walk around the corner from Sunagakure. So he took the advice of his neighbor and approached the village gates.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back