Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The man and the mountain (Entering Country)

Metsu

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hisao felt old. No, I don’t feel it, I am old, and tired of all this shinobi business. He had slowly been traveling from Leaf to Moon, which is where Migoya, Yong and Doku should be. Both Yong’s actually, still strange thinking of Yong adopting and raising someone. He leaned on the staff he had made out of a broken branch, though walling it a staff was a bit much, more like a walking stick. For a moment he considered dropping his concentration on his seal, and letting the voice be free to speak it’s mind, but decided against it.

He had spent the trip thinking, he was certain he found a solution, a permanent one at that, to the problem that was The Voice in his head, but it was a drastic solution that required his complete forfeit of his shinobi abilities. He would have no more access to his chakra, it would all be dedicated to his final seal, and as he would have no chakra, he could not ever remove it willingly. Perhaps its time to retire, go find a nice little piece of land, grow some food for myself, and fade away. I am from an older time, let the new generation take over.

It was tempting, and it was something he thought of more and more as he neared Moon Country. He had enough money, he also had some non-shinobi skills, like his family’s legacy of herbalism, he could set up someone and just fade away into the background, and hopefully he was far enough away from the Village Hidden in the Leaves that he would never have to deal with the consequences of his actions.

It was something that deserves more thinking about.

WC: 289
[Entering Moon Country]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back