Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Maple Town Runaround. [SSM]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sitting on the roof of an apartment building Shinobu surveyed the streets of Maple Town."Time to get to work." The night air was crisp and the milling of people out in their yards or visiting with neighbors echoed through the streets and allies. Hopping down from the roof he began another night of searching through Konoha. "Good evening, Travel safe, Be well." while in his shinobi uniform he paid kind greetings to anyone he passed. He turned down a now familiar side street with plenty of cover.

Stopping briefly Shinobu slunk to the shadows and used handseals to transform himself. Taking on the appearance of a drunken one armed man he started to sneak around the streets looking for a particular person. {color=steelblue]"Hmm, third night in a row running all over the city looking for this mysterious stranger, I need to think of a better way to do this."[/color] stopping at a closed down storefront he drank from a bottle of sake and peered around the darkened streets. Suddenly he sidestepped into the cover of some trimmed shrubs. "No way, I guess there is no need to plan when hes right in front of you!" staring into the alley across the street he saw the hooded figure peering into a bright window.

"Well, that isn't an aggressive stance at all. Intel is my first priority, I will have to follow him for a bit." with a quick leap Shinobu was silently walking across the roofs above the stranger. To each window he followed the lean less than six foot person as they crept around alleys looking into lit up windows. "I would think a bugler would be looking into unlit windows for a way to break in." becoming curious he began to shadow the cloaked person on the street and looking into the windows after him. "Oh my, that is not what I was expecting!" checking on the figure one more time Shinobu waited as they hid in an alley behind a large house then began digging through the freshly thrown out trash.

Waiting untill the cloaked person had their fill he followed them silently back to an empty building on White Oak street. There he made note of the persons second story entrance to the abandoned building and smiled when he saw the time worn name on the front marque. "Quite fitting, The Shadow Box Cinema, I like it." leaping off into the night he began to make plans in his head. As the cloaked figure rolled over and begun waking up the next morning he stretched on his pile of dirty blankets. Opening his eyes he saw a messy haired man standing on the other side of the old projection room, belt lined with razor sharp kunai and shirukens. "OH No!"

Leaping up the now obviously tall and lanky cloaked kid tried to jump behind a shelf of old movie reels. "Who the Hell are you! Get outa my place!" the upset kid began to pick up and hurtle the film reels one at a time. SWOOSH. The reels flew through the air toward the shinobi whom calmly turned and began catching them one by one and setting them down gently on the table near him. A second volley of film cases cracked open some and strips of film flew behind the cases like a meteors tail. Shinobu grabbed each of the film cases in turn and wound them back inside their cases before setting them down on the table next to the other improvised weapons. "Calm down please, and be careful with those films, some of them might be salvageable. This is a nice place you have here, looks like you were tinkering with the projector, think you can actually get it working?"

"What? You... your not gonna attack me? Last set of guard that caught me tried to take me in to prison. I ain't going back there!" staying behind the film rack as a form of protection the kid, probably 17 or 18 years old, watched the messy hair Shinobu with his shiny Leaf forehead protector. "Please do not be scared, I really just was interested in this theater. I am somewhat of a film buff slash critic." with a broad grin Shinobu kind of puffed up at that. "My name is Shinobu, what is yours?" with a bit of hesitation the kid half stepped out from behind the film rack and said, "Eiji... Yu Eiji."

After a their brief introduction the older Shinobu pulled out a wrapped package of food, at least a weeks worth and offered it to the kid. Grabbing the food out of his hands he started scarfing down a loaf of bread as he spoke through a full mouth, "So your saying you will bring me food if I try to fix this projector and get it workin? That seems to easy." peering through the projection window down to the auditorium below them Shinobu called over his shoulder in response. "Yes it is that easy, I told you I really like films, especially the classics, and having a functioning cinema in Konoha could lift some spirits too. But you have to promise me you will stop sneaking around trying to find good dinner scraps to steal from peoples garbage." Shinobu turned to the kid with a stern look as Eiji still tried to stuff too much bread in his mouth and just nodded blissfully.

Shinobu checked in on him over the next few days, bringing a good two weeks worth of for with him. "I wonder if the village might be able to help him out, I can't keep feeding him forever." walking toward the administrative offices he was already fretting over dealing with the cities bureaucracy.

WC=961

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back