Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The message

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Through the comms a message was relayed to the Kazekage office, a obsidian black Kirishii was moving through the floors requesting an audience with the Kazekage. The Kirishii did not act like a normal Kirishii, if anyone could speak about normal when it was about the Kirishii, as it was well formulated, spoke fluently and walked with a purpose its Tanzanite blue radiating eyes focused. Furthermore, it was clad in a tailored suit, which seemed the most out of the ordinary for a rock being as the Kirishii was.

[Requesting Sousuke]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke prevented the panic from arising any further as the Kirishii requested him. It was a very strange thing that had occurred. The Steward appeared before the earthern entity in his grey mesh suit. Kirishii usually didn't come to Sungakure unless something had happened. The Steward had feared that something that happened to Prime Diamund. Sousuke's eyes widened though as the Kirishii before him ... was wearing clothes? That was ... certainly different? Sousuke's eyes widened slightly. That was ... okay. Very different. "Greetings Kirishii."<i></i> He began as he made a slight bowing motion to the earthen entity. Sousuke always showed the signs of respect to such humanoids. Prime Diamund was always curteous to his father and himself, and so he would do the same unto this strangely dapper Kirishii. How did he move without tearing his clothes? How did he move? Did the clothes go with him when he would use ground travel?

"What news from Deadline?"<i></i> He inquired as he scratched the back of his head. Sousuke's mesh armour was a mixture of blue and grey. He was working on a few experiments, and thus wore it for some form of protection. He also wore the mesh underneath his heavier sets of armour. "Is Prime Diamund well? Did something happen?"<i></i>

Yamaryuu Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Greetings Kirishii."
Was the words of the steward, confirming what Sora had already seen in his face when he entered, he had changed enough, as no one were to recognize the face he had before, he had maintained his massive size, but that would be obvious for a Kirishii, in fact he would probably not even be big in their standarts, What was he to know, he had been a Kirishii for nothing more than a day. but in the storied his clan told, most were massive, and very few were smaller than the Yamaryuu, the clan where size, strength and tenacity was pivotal for standing in the clan.
It was different for Sora to be greeted with such respect, he were after all no one of importance yet in the society of Suna, although he had the funds to appear that way, and the size that required living quarters bigger than most. he were only a man of funds, not of power. and as such he knew not how to adresse this respect in any other fashion than to return the slight bow.

"Greetings Steward Takahashi"
Sora returned the greeting.
"I cannot tell what news from Dreadline, and neither of the Prime Diamund. As I have not been there."
Sora answered his questions. his manner of speech the same as before, although a grinding of a rockslide and rumbling of stone ran underneath, but the style was the same as before

"My name Is Sora, of the Yamaryuu, and now of the Kirishii as well, you might remember me differently, an Academy student known for prowess and size."

Sora waited a few breaths for this to sink in. Sora had no means to confirm who he was, except for the clothed he was wearing, as it was the same as last time Sousuke had seen the boy, the surprisingly heavy weave, interlocked with weave of kevlar. making the suit durable to the extreme, evident that it had survived his transformation, where his shoes had not. Sora was sure that when he dropped the blazer, his shirt would only be partial fine, the front only missing a few buttons at the neck, but otherwise looking perfectly fine, as long as the blazer was on, nothing underneath that would have survived the grinding between the rock and the kevlar when he moved, but the shirt were held on place by the pressure of the blazer and the rock surface together.

he then continued.
"I have been charged with a message. the message is as follows."
another breath of silence, the radiance of his eyes winking out, as if he had closed his eyes for a second, to return in full brilliance again as he spoke on.

"Homura has been Resurrected"

he then bowed his head in another return of respect and continued.
"That is the message. I believe my form is evident of the sincerity of his power, as he changed me, from the form you have seen before to the form that now stand before you, no more than a day ago.
Further I can report to have met the being called Hahaoyasuna, and heard mention of the Fuujin, as souch i belive that history is being written as we speak"

[MFT 250 wc]
[ooc: very sorry for the delay]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A Kirishii not from Deadlines...? Okay. Sousuke recognized the voice faintly. It wasn't fitting. His eyes shifted skyward. "I know that voice. Slightly audible difference. Processing."<i></i> His answer as to who this was answered quickly enough as Sora revealed this to be his new body. Sousuke's eyes very slowly set back down from the sky and unto Sora. "Sora?"<i></i> He questioned. He then matched up his previous meet ups with the young man. "Okay."<i></i> He stated more for himself. "True. I did not know you were of the Kirishii lineage..."<i></i> He began. The news was setting in. Sousuke wasn't exactly sure how to take this. So Sora had changed bodies. Okay. That was ... not something out of the ordinary. "Emeraldon dust?"<i></i> He questioned. Sousuke had been healed by it before. Emeraldon was the food source of the Kirishii, but in the case of Sousuke he had inhaled in order to remove diamond sands from his lungs. For a time he was stronger too.

"A message you have for me? Go on, upon your convenience. "<i></i> He was attuning himself to the new way how he spoke. When he spoke the message, Sousuke froze. His eyes widened slightly. The blacks of his eyes were visible. "So. She did it."<i></i> He spoke more so to himself than Sora. He was taking the news quite well. He did not panic. He did not explode in a fit of rage. "That form. That was not a form of sincerity in times past. That was the body he gave to his failed gladiators. He twisted and broke their bones. It was punishment for failing him in the fighting pits. Not a reward."<i></i> Sousuke closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. Two other names were spoken. Two very dangerous names. "Great. My problems multiply."<i></i> Mikaboshi. Fuujin. Homura. Suna.

"Yes. History is being written."<i></i> He turned around and looked at the image of Primus he had made which sat at the very top at the tower. Mikaboshi had said that he was not Primus. Perhaps not. The only thing he could do was try. "Where were they located?"<i></i> He inquired still staring at the image of Primus. There was not enough hours in the day to deal with the impending onslaught that was to come. Sousuke had bested Suna in combat before, but when she was paired with Mikaboshi besting her was no longer an option. "Tell me Sora. What do you think is expected of me to do?"<i></i>

MFT: 413

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back