Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Morning After Kill (Medic Class for Rina)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as Npc: Yamazaki Yuri]

This is audio log #NS 0105. Today was a interesting day. Unfortunately not too interesting to start out with because a woman needs a break from chaos and drama every once in a while. I mean at this rate I'll die of stress related causes within three years,... if the work doesn't kill me first. Anyway, sorry, this day wasn't about me, it was about others, two others,... well four if you include the couple I received the call for but, they were uhhh, those two had pasted but,(sigh) ANYWAY! It was about people other than myself though I was there so I it kinda was a little about me since I am making this recording sooo three people... plus or minus some colleagues of mine standing around, take or leave a dead couple.... sigh....

Upon receivIng a headset call to show up at a crime scene this morning, I sent out another headset dispatch... if that's the right word, relaying to those who may have took note of my frequency I left with the candle. It took me about 45 minutes to arrive on a street corner where the house was. At 11am I waited in my black dress, simple black heels, white lab coat, and corrective eye wear, with my brown hair in a bun. I was there for short time hoping someone would come by quickly before my placement on the street corner led others to misinterpret my profession.

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rina bought a radio and immediately started searching for the frequency on the note from the candle at school. She soon found it and heard the message. It said to meet at a certain street corner, which Rina noticed was only 20 minutes away from the shop she just left. She went to the street corner and found a woman standing there with a white lab coat. Rina thought this looked out of place, but said nothing, then looked around for a teacher of some sort. After a minute or so she went to ask the woman if she had seen anybody pass here, but instead she noticed the crime scene around the corner.

[Enters Med-class]
[MFT WC: 114]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fortunately I didn't have to wait too long, as a young teen male with glasses comes up to me and ask,"Excuse Ms, are you the one who sent out the radio message?"I didn't get a chance to ask before another young girl came toward me in curiosity but, didn't say anything. In hopes to clarify for both youths I told them,"I am. And I assume that you're here for a little medical experience. I'm Yamazaki Yuri, and... I must apologize because... this will be a bit graphic in nature. But being in the medical field is anything but rainbows and butterflies. You will HAVE to be able to withstand the sight of blood and continue to function and focus on the task. We will be stepping into a crime scene. If you are still interested, please follow me and tell me a little about yourself." The boy nods and began following me. And the girl...

[OOC: Glad you could make it. I'll give you the rundown after introductions are complete. Be prepared to bring your imagination and creativity. :)]

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Ah, so you’re the teacher, phew, there were a moment there I thought I was in the wrong place.”

Rina walked behind Yuri, hesitated to see if the boy would start, but when he didn’t, she started introducing herself.

“My name is Hyuuga Rina and I’m nine years old. My primary reason for wanting to become a Medical Ninja is because of an incident 3 years ago, where some burglars hurt a man and me in an alley. The medic that came to the scene was amazing. But I can’t remember her face. My second reason is that when I broke my hand recently the medic that treated me was even more amazing…”

Rina blushed and thought to herself:

And dreamy

“What more do you need to know Yuri-sensei?”

She looked at Yuri, then at the boy, then back at Yuri expecting her to either ask something of Rina or the boy.

[MFT WC: 152]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young girl that was there seemed to be alerted when I spoke. As she introduces herself, it becomes easy to clarify the she is indeed a Hyuuga, with the peeper that she had. It reminded me of some of the more uppity coworkers I had in Leaf. Her reasoning for join the medical field were kinda,... nostalgic. Kamaru was the reason I joined under Main Branch here in Stone after Leaf City... ... ... I wonder what he has been up to since I last saw him.

Anyway, the boy takes his turn, telling us,
"Hello, I'm Nara Tanoki, eleven years old. My glasses are NOT prescription, I just prefer to separate myself from the 'not so smart' kids.The boy then looks at poor Rina to make a rude and needless comment to the effect of,"Exhibit A." Although, I told him, "Hey hey, this isn't a competition. I was gentle with the reminder, still I didn't think I had convinced him though.

After that I told the girl, "Well, in short what you think of the crime scene, what you think happened, how did the victims pass." As we continued walking, oh, I did mention we were walking toward the house right? So, I lift the tape that stretched around the front of the house just enough for the kids to enter. After I let myself through, I push up the door to find the victims to the right. The two laid on the floor of the living room, the husband facedown with his right arm over his wife whom was face up. About three other Crime Scene Investigators were there in other areas doing what they can. I hoped that kids weren't too upset from what they saw. Still, I had to ask, "So, tell me what you see? The Nara kid seem kind of cocky, shooting a look to the Hyuuga. My guess was that he wanted her to take the floor.

{OOC: For this class I'm trying something out. If you have seen any CSI like material or shows, this will be something like that. The Nara kid wishes to compete with you in solving as much of this case as possible in figuring out how the deaths happened. Your task is to describe what happened through roleplay with evidence you see around the scene, giving description to the surrounding and the couple. You have a LOT of freedom here. The Nara will try to counter your points and claims a few times, about three rounds should do it.}

Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Rina was about to reply she had a sudden stabbing pain in her stomach. She fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Something's w-wrong."

She said as fell to her side. Few moments later she passed out from the pain.

[Ooc: When you examine her you discover it is acute appendicitis and take/send her to the hospital to operate. Rina is leaving this class, and will wake up at the hospital.]
[Leaves class]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back