Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Night Cats [ Force Entry ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white haired teenager didn't take a second to look back. He moved quickly under the night's sky. The full moon looked down on the lone traveling shinobi, as if wondering what his next move would be. Yes indeed he was ready to find another place to lay his head. Being outside in the sands wasn't doing anything but making him filthy. 'If sand is in the same condition as it was my last visit, I may be able to lend a hand.' It was true. The boy's training had made him a bit stronger than his last visit, but was he actually going to help out? It really wasn't up his alley to jump into a situation that wasn't his. But to see another village fall would suck.

The young Uchiha vanished. He reappeared crouching low near the gates. Taking a second to view his surroundings he vanished once more. 'Then again, I sure could use a nice hot bath and a bit of relaxation. I've already been working myself to death.' Laying low and concealing his identity seemed like the safe route. At least until he could slip out of the village the same way he was sneaking in.

The stars in the sky seemed to twinkle and wink at the scenery of the night. Only the sound of the night owls and coyotes that rummage around kept the night from being silent.

[ MFT | +250 ]
[ S ~ Rank | 30 mins ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back