Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Oncoming Storm returns [Requesting Entry]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa saw the gates from a distance and felt her heart race a little. She took a calming breathe but did pick up the pace a little, her Sennin robes whipping behind her.

She would wait her turn in line and watch for the nearest gate guard.

"Returning from Cloud and seeking entrance. Khishiko Nagisa Medical Sennin."

Nagisa would hold out her passport ready to prove her statement, blue eyes watching carefully.

[topic entered]
[Requesting Entry]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up from the gates at who was coming closer. Well, this was indeed interesting. With a yawn Asuka jumped down to stop whoever was coming. Wothout saying a word she took the passport, looking at it thouroughly.

"I expected to see you back with Hokage-sama." She said with a slight smile. "But well, to each their own." She simply said walking away.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Entry Granted ]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki was sitting in the shade of the gatehouse, while not strictly her job to patrol the gates shes wanted to get away from the mansion for a bit and at least this way no-one would bother her. Her eyes were half-closed when she heard a familiar voice coming from the gates. She sighed and got to her to feet to greet the female.

"Welcome home Nagisa, I trust your journey as pleasant," She noticed the female holding out her passport, she took in a lazily look over the documents, checking it was more of a formality than a requirement. "Everything looks in order, I am guessing that you are eager to head home to rest so I won't hold you up any longer." She moved to one side and let her through

[Topic Entered]
[Enterance Granted]
[Topic left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was greeted by two higher ups including a fellow Sennin. Nagisa pocketed her passport and gave both a wave.

"I was helping smooth things over after Takeshi left. I am back now and yes I will take a rest... after I check on my lab and make sure everything is still ok. I wish you two well."

Nagisa would head inside the village.

[topic left]
[village entered]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back