Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Order of Things(Passport Request)

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Gorudo Basuta
Reason for Leaving: Inquiring into alternative medical practices to enhance capability as a Physician. (*unnoted true intention: To meet and hook up with foreign women,... then MAYBE a little Medical stuff.)
Expected Time Needed: Leaving in a few weeks. Expected to be gone 2-4 Months
Travelling to: Sunagakure, Kumogakure, Kirigakure, and Iwagakure.

So I approach the office and turns in my form. Took me a minute to consider what I put down na' mean. But, I think I did well and I've been doin' good work I think. So I decided to treat myself to a vacation. I stand there,... waiting. Freakin' birdcages man. !YUCK! dude. See this is why I don't keep animals man. You can teach 'em only so much, but ain't no teaching them how to use a toilet though. Oh well.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So after waiting around for days right,... what? Naw naw, fool I mean literal days at this place like, the sun went up, the sun went down like,... days... nobody. Nobody. So after day two of vending machine food, terrible on my diet by the way, and sleeping on a bench, I goes behind the counter right and I does a little research on my own. I'm just the 'do it yourself' kinda guy. A renaissance man like myself doesn't pass up a chance to know a little somethin' somethin' about everything right. So after about another two days there, I make my own passport. What? I had all the instruction manuals there to show me how to laminate and what stamp to use and all that good jazz. Must say though, kinda would rather have dealt with a handsie TSA Akamichi b%#$h for a few hours rather than this, and you KNOW how I feel about that right? Well,... I school y'all on a later date on that s#%t. Anyhow, I takes my time since apparently, I had plenty of it, to make a flawless document and I bounce on that b#%$h. Sad though was, some of the bird died,... cause no one was there to feed 'em............ Mothaf%#$^a don't look at me givin' me the eye like 'well you were there fool' cause nobody paid me to pet-sit for them flying rodents. You gonna have to pay me boy! Otherwise, that ain't got nothing to do with me.

[Crafting/crafted a passport]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back