Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The perfect Explosion (open)

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Today was like any other day. Akumi got up, got dressed, looked at missions, did some signing on some papers, basic stuff Jonin do. Akumi did sleep in a little, but it wasn't a problem. She went home to do some writing in her little notebook. She decided to write in it using a code or made up language, not like she was writing secrets of anything. Just a fun thing to do. Usually, Akumi didn't like writing, mostly because the pencil wasn't very tasty to her palm mouth. She finished writing early so she could get some training in. Her path would stay at home, meditating. Akumi didn't use it for much currently. She'd probably go out one day as him, but today she wanted to work on her Explosions.

Akumi went to the Hokage rock to train, it was the most common place to train, it was usually clear from citizens. Probably because of the weird & sketchy garden complex nearby. Anyways, Akumi was wearing a green kimono that cut off the barely upper thigh. She had on a pair of dark shorts, despite how cold it was, and she had several pouches full of clay. Her raven hair was up in a half ponytail. Her fair skin had very few faded burn scars, she made sure to take care of it.

Akumi stood for a moment, then she reached into one of her pouches and pulled out a lump of clay. This clay was homemade and salted a little to give it a better flavor. Her mouth in her palm started to chew on it, then once it was done infusing chakra into the clay, Akumi shaped it into a few little birds. She did this quickly, but they all came out looking simple, but detailed enough to know what they were. She threw the clay birds into the air and made a hand seal. They all poofed, and turned into living clay birds, flapping around. They flew up higher, before... "Katsu!" A shout then BOOM! The birds exploded, each one being a different color.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
2b598013-efe8-44fc-b9c8-6d26ac8e0205_zpsuudwg8uq.png
|It was a relatively chilly and yet peaceful morning and even more so at a higher altitude barren of souls but filled with ever so gusting winds. This did not bother Amaya one bit in fact quite the opposite. With the area being so vacant and the weather being what it was, Amaya could train really hard without distraction while within a temperature controlled environment. The world championship was but a few weeks away and Amaya had yet to perfect the Light Force Sword ninjutsu she'd been developing for some time now. A sigh would escape this seasoned Kunochi's chest, her emerald gaze wondering the clouds. A gental breeze would curess the three symmetrical scars resting on her right cheek before vanishing through her dark long curls. Amaya was dressed in Black per usual however she was not in her typical battle attire. No, instead she was dressed more relaxed wearing less armor and weaponry than usual. Amaya would breath deep before attempting to focus her chakra... attempting...

Suddenly, the obnoxious sounds of random Booms began sounding off. It were as if there were cannons shooting off overhead. Even if Amaya wasn't so close,
Surely the mountain helped the sound travel. Partially startled and partially curious, Amaya went to investigate naturally. She would eventually happen upon a picurular young Kunochi with strange eyes watching bird like figures explode into a multitude of colors. Amaya found herself more interested in the spectacle. Perhaps the girl was prepping for a firework show for a konoha festival or something. Whatever the case, Amaya would approach the Kunochi in full interest offering a feint smile.

"Hello. Interesting fireworks, it's unusual and yet pretty."[/col]

[Topic Entered]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Where is it!"

She yelled out into the empty forest behind the actual rock. She had been searching for the compound she could see from the top of the heads, but not actually reach. It was maddening. She just wanted the bracelets that helped her control her stupid mouths. Ever since she got the affliction, it's been nothing but one big thing after another. She blew herself up, destroyed library property, managed to control it JUST long enough to do a class, and then decided to make a b-line for the compound, where her bracelets where held. However, before she could get there, through this endless maze of trees, she heard and then subsequently saw a bunch of pretty fireworks go off. Oh oh oh, she wanted to play! She ran her hands along the ground, her mouths devouring ground, insects, leafs, loose tree bark, the like, and spitting out clay humming birds. They shot into the sky with a whistle, before popping in shades of red and purple.

As she sent up her own glorious display of skill, she ran toward the explosion focal point. She saw the girl put her hand in a pouch, and throw clay animals in the air as she had just done. She clapped, though her hands got momentarily stuck as the mouths tried to make out with each other. Perhaps they were trying to eat one another, scary thought.

"You're like me!" she screamed, opening her palm and more birds flying out of it and exploding, though closer to any of them than they'd like, the ash from the show raining down on her head. She was happy to see an alive individual who knew what she was going through. She was so fixated on the other Toujigikou, that she hadn't even noticed anyone else.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi just finished her first set of fireworks, she could have sworn she heard more explosions than she herself made. Maybe she was just hearing things? Either way, Akumi turned to look at the other woman who had joined her. It wasn't hard to feel that there was someone else there. She praised Akumi's work, "Thank you, I am trying to work on my timing with them. I seem to have become rusty of the year..." Akumi admitted.

Akumi was about to say something, she even started to move her mouth, but a red-headed child popped up and ran towards Akumi, she launched clay birds at her and exploded them almost right in her face. Akumi's ears started to ring a bit, though she had clay blown up in her face countless times before, it still hurt either way. The redhead yelled something, you're... like ni? pee? Akumi rubbed her ears and looked at the girl. She wasn't a real danger, or threat, she was probably an academy student. "Please don't explode things in peoples faces, it might give off the wrong message." She stated, though she thought she was speaking her normal tone of voice, she seemed to be speaking much higher than she was before, almost yelling, as if she was trying to hear herself. "Give me like a minute to regain my hearing..." She stated as she rubbed her ears. She didn't even notice she was covered in ash.

It only took a minute before Akumi could hear properly, natural healing sped it up a bit. "That's better, I hope you didn't say anything important while my ears were shot." Akumi stated, she was speaking to both the other ladies. Akumi let out a sigh as if calming down. She then showed a smile to both of them. "It's been a while since I seen my own clan's abilities like that." She was referring to her family back at her birth village, her brother here didn't have the touji genetics. "I am Yumoto Akumi, Jonin." She introduced herself to the two.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
593044f3-e20a-4df4-9296-b7a0ba7bc146_zpseptytyko.png
|"Thank you, I am trying to work on my timing with them. I seem to have become rusty of the year..."

Honestly, at that moment, Amaya was simply examining this Kunochi's spiral eyes. They were rippled like much like the cloud shinobi Raiden that she had a friendly bout with. Such a strange power derived from it, the power to sap another's strength from their spirit. Such a dangerous doujutsu, the Rinnegan he called it. To think there were other shinobi wielding this bothersome doujutsu and in the Leaf no less. With the world tournament only weeks away, it was perhaps the wisest move to put off her training in order to educate herself on such doujutsu and Justus unknown to her like this strange colorful explosives... suddenly, strange and odd little creatures started flapping their way right at Amaya and the ripple eyed Kunochi. Those things would explode just short of the two covering the green kimono Kunochi in soot while the dark Kunochi, Amaya, had simply vanished from site leaving behind a wooden unicorn no bigger than a log in her place. Amaya, believe it or not, was the jumpy type and luckily at that. Hiding underground via the inner earth reflection lure ninjutsu, Amaya laid in wait for the little prankster to approach. Unsure why a little girl was seemingly attacking them with strange explosive like creatures, Amaya decided it best to assess the situation from a safe spot while letting the woman in green who shared a like jutsu handle the situation. She was yelling, not surprising considering how she was caught up in the big boom. As Amaya would have guest it, these explosive ninjutsu were of a specific clan jutsu which is why she had never seen such a technique. It would seem Leaf had many different clans with strange jutsu she had never seen. After the women in green introduced herself, Amaya would too introduce herself but from underground. Though likely muffled due to sound distortion, it should still have been clear to them. Amaya spoke with an accent considering she wasn't a Leaf native. Anyone who has met many Stone shinobi could pick up where she was from.

"And I'm Akira Amaya, I too am Jounin."[/col]

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her intention and what happened where not the same. She had intended to shoot fireworks in the air, like her now personal hero, had done. Instead she almost took the woman's head off. As the woman began to yell, unable to hear, the girl immediately kow-tow'd in apology. It wasn't meant to harm her, and she felt bad.

"Give me like a minute to regain my hearing..."

She would stay on the ground as the woman recovered. She thought about how she probably ruined their kinship, and that she had just lost a sister! Even though she didn't even know who she was. Once the woman had regained hearing, she claimed something pretty big.

"It's been a while since I seen my own clan's abilities like that."

"I'm sorry, I got excited...I'm very excitable. I've yet to meet another one of me, and even then, I stand out among my blood." she said, remembering reading a book on toujigikou lore. "I came out here to find the vault they keep the relics hidden. I need the bracelets of the destroyer to calm my hands." she said solemnly. She had been keeping them as far away from stuff as possible since they came in, but a lot of bad has happened due to her inability to control them. They weren't like other hand mouths, they were feral, a mark of the destroyer of clans. She kept a cheerful attitude about it though, all things considered.

"I am Yumoto Akumi, Jonin."

She had rambled her whole speil without even introducing herself, what a baka. She then bowed her head, stopping whatever she was saying to introduce herself.

"I'm Yasu Yoshi, supreme overlord of donuts!" she jokingly exclaimed.

"And I'm Akira Amaya, I too am Jounin."

"WAH!" she yelled in surprise at a voice escaping the ground. She hadn't noticed the woman at all, this Amaya. So instead of expecting ninjarey at play, she instead thought ghosts or mole men. "A MOLE GHOST!" she leaped at Akumi to save her, hold her, keep her off the ground.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back