Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The power of sweet tooth![E Modded Mission- Yaboi]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ojinama ran an orphanage on the outskirts of town. She ran the place by herself and could keep an assistant to save her life. She could not pay them enough so they would leave. This left Ojinama with a problem. Sometimes, she would be unable to keep up with the kids demands. Her usual go to secret to keeping the kids calm while helping one of them was giving them a piece of candy.

On this day, however, she found found that she was out too late to make a run to the store. Where she got them form was all the way on the opposite side of town so she had no way to get some candy!

So she put in a request to the village. The request was a simple one to bring some candy to her place. The kids were getting restless and she needed someone who was speedy.

Ojinama just wished they would hurry! The kids were getting restless.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi had just finished his second match at the student tournament. He had some time on hand while he awaited his next match, though he could just not sit still. His next match was with his childhood friend Ryo and he was excited, so Yaboi had decided to find something else to keep his mind on. The usual nap would just not cut it and on times that he was truly bored the boy would occupy his time by doing missions issued by the academy. They were usually low risk and took little time, the perfect solution to Yaboi's problem. Breaking into a mad dash Yaboi headed for the Academy to obtain a mission. It didn't take long for him to get one and he looked over his objective one more time as he exited the academy. 'Orphans need candy? Seems simple enough.' the boy said to himself, thinking out an efficient path to take. 'While I'm there I can ask if Ojinama picked out specific candy for the kids. Just incase.' the boy concluded in his head, dashing off at a good pace.

Yaboi took a few of the mainroads at first, weaving through crowds of people and jumping over obstacles. He was used to running errands for his family, being able to get through crowds without trouble came with experience. He was getting closer to his destination but since time was everything for this mission Yaboi had to take to side alleys and even rooftops. He was never too keen on having to take such ways to get somewhere but he has seen plenty of people do it before, so it only seemed fair that he do so as well. 'There it is.' Yaboi announced to himself, landing in front of the candy store. He pulled out the mission paper from his pocket, unfolding it to confirm as a caution "Yep, this is the place.". Yaboi entered the store, the door ringing a tiny entrance bell as it opened. Yaboi would inquire with the shopkeeper about the candy and if there was any specific candy Ojinama purchases, showing the mission paper if need be.

WC: 356 / 2000

[Post Count 1/5]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mission was accepted rather quickly. The mission givers were thankful that a simple request was taken rather quickly. It was a simple matter and looked good for the village.

Meanwhile at the orphanage the children had just arrived. Ojinama wasn't worried yet but she hoped to have the candy in her hand soon enough. The dozen children clamored for he attention and she did her best.

Meanwhile at the store, a middleaged man would greet Yaboi. He would accept the note and read it.

"So you are here for the candy. Ojinama is so good with those kids but how she deals with them I have no idea." He would say as he returned the note and shuffled around the shop. When he reached a certian counter he made a small sound. He returned with a sad look on his face.

" Ia ms sorry young shinobi. I am out of that kind. There is another candy store near the eastern side of town. They should have some. I am sorry." the man would say as he pointed towards the direction of the other candy shop. "It can be hard to miss. It is a small building with a pink roof."

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Small building. Pink roof, got it. Thanks!" the boy replied with a small smile, turning on heel and exiting the establishment. He folded up the mission paper once more, tucking it away into a safe pocket. 'Best not waste anytime, I know most of the streets so I should be good.' the boy said in his head as he looked in the direction the older man had pointed to earlier. Yaboi paused a moment, drawing in a slow breathe of air as if to prepare himself but not a moment sooner did he bolt off at a fast pace. He was not in a rush per say but he most definitely wanted to get a hold of the candy sooner rather than later, after all he still had the trek back to the other side of town to reach the orphanage to hand in the candy. It wasn't much trouble sure, but Yaboi had hoped the first stop would have been the only stop he had to make. Though, no plan is perfect and Yaboi knows that all too well. He took to the top of buildings as soon as he could, the majority of the buildings were of similar level and traversing the streets while on the lookout for a pink roof would be a bit too out of the way. While jumping from roof to roof Yaboi spotted the hustle and bustle of the townspeople moving about through the streets 'Better up here.' he said to himself.

As time had passed and as the boy put the petal to the mettle so to speak he got closer to his objective. He approached the general area of where he believed this second candy store to be and the words the owner of the other candy store echoed in his head "Gotta find that pink roof." he said aloud. His eyes darted around at his surroundings and from his position upon a roof of a building he spotted what seemed to be four different buildings with pink roofing. "Eh.. What a pain.." the boy grumbled, hopping off his perch and traversing the street towards the first stop. As Yaboi made his approach he had noticed that through the windows he could see that there was no candy, in fact this shop seemed to be a quiet little flower shop run by an elderly woman. Yaboi turned to leave, wanting to check out the other buildings but he soon stopped himself 'While I am here..' the boy said in his mind. Yaboi entered the flower shop and greeted the elderly woman with a big smile, having spent plenty of time with his 'grandmothers' friends who were all quite old he was comfortable with speaking to the elderly. The boy had asked how the old woman was doing, how the shop was doing and general chit chat. He didn't want to leave empty handed and had a small plan brewing in his noggin for his mission. Yaboi requested a single flower, one that could represent 'thank you' or similar. Though he did not stop there, pulling out the mission paper and explaining his situation he put forward a small request for directions to the nearby candy store with the pink roof.

WC: 539
TWC: 895/2000

[Post Count 2/5]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi would find the shop in good time after the momentary diversion. The worker, a woman with short brown hair indicated they had the candy in stock and you purchased the candy with ease. Now you had to race to get to the orphanage in time.

Ojinama was checking the time every few minutes which made it seem like it seem like it was going so slowly. The children were being ok but any moment now someone would throw a toy or something similar and chaos would erupt without the candy. She hoped the ninja would be quick!

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Perfect." Yaboi said aloud outside the store, getting his pack ready. 'Don't have a place for this flower.' the boy thought to himself and with a shrug of his shoulders he would hold the stem of the flower between his lips 'This will have to do.'. Yaboi had a long trek ahead of him and he wasn't about to slow down now. He felt relieved that he had the candy on him, needing only to get to his destination his mind could rest. Yaboi fixed the bindings of his sandals, tapping them against the street below 'Ready.' the boy thought to himself. He bolted off at the drop of a pin, following the perfect path to reach his destination in quick time. He started blow the buildings, weaving through crowds of people effortlessly and hopping over any obstacles in his path. The path planned was one that came naturally to Yaboi, as if it were muscle memory. Yaboi had been running at his top speed, and he was not planning on slowing down. Rushing through small alleyways, hopping off walls to seemingly bend around tight corners, it was great footwork. By cutting through a bunch of alleyways Yaboi had made up for lost time, but he was not at the orphanage just yet.

Taking to the roof of a building Yaboi paused for a moment, taking out a small flask of water from his belt and bringing it to his lips for an idle sip. Yaboi exhaled calmly, closing the flask and clipping it back onto his belt as he began his mad sprint. Roof hopping would prove to be good exercise for Yaboi and recall memories of playing games involving roof hopping with the neighborhood kids. Games were always a way to disguise training, afterall young shinobi should move flawlessly through any environment. Passing by a few familiar shops and houses Yaboi descended back into the streets with a few short hops. From street level it would be a straight line to the orphanage. Efficiently planning your route is imperative for time trials, and the gap between Yaboi and the orphanage shrunk. Yaboi ran the distance and took about as much time as his first stop did. Panting quietly Yaboi stepped towards the orphanage door and double checked his mission paper and the candy. 'Check.' the boy said to himself, finally taking the flower stem from out of his mouth and simply holding it in hand. The young shinobi knocked upon the door "Ojinama? I'm here to make a delivery!" the boy said aloud, not wanting to announce the contents in case the children heard him and understood that it was he who now had the candy.

WC: 448
TWC: 1343/2000

[Post Count: 3/5]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The house was in chaos but it soon became focused chaos as there was a knock and something about a deliverly. Ojinama placed the children aside as best she could and met Yaboi.

"Do you ahve the candy! Good. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Here let me give them out before they get any more hyper."

A few minutes would go by before even Yaboi would hear a very loud wailing. It was very obnoxious. It was soon joined by some lesser sobs.

Ojinama appeared back the door, face looking gaunt.

"I am sorry young shinobi, Kaji my pickiest refuses this candy and wants the blue candy from the shop a few blocks away. It is a building with a yellow roof and ran by Mrs. Okuni. Ask for Kaji's favorite and she should give you it. Here is the money for it. I am so sorry." she would hand the coin to Yaboi and then dash back into the house to try to calm the screaming children.

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi smiled as Ojinama answered the door, holding out the bag of candy for her to take. "Yup! It was no trouble at all, not for a shinobi like me." he admitted with a sly giggle, stuffing his hands into his pockets. Ojinama went back inside the orphanage to hand out the candy to all the little kids 'That was a fun little game I suppose. Being able to move around the town is useful afterall.' the boy thought to himself. Yaboi let out a small, quiet yawn as he waited patiently for Ojinama to return back to him at the door 'Now that I think about it.. I don't think giving kids candy is really all that good, but I guess it doesn't matter too much. Just a mission anyway.' the boy said to himself in his mind, slowly pacing back and forth 'I need a nap after this.'. It would only be a few moments later that Ojinama returned to the door and expressed her concern about one of the children wanting a different candy, a oddly specific blue candy. 'Oh no, I just knew something like this would happen. Kids are always picky.. Though, not like I'm one to talk.' the boy thought to himself, bringing his hands up to relax behind his head as he leaned back a bit "No problem. I'll get Kaji his blue candy without a doubt!" Yaboi announced with confidence. He reached out and took the money from Ojinama so that he could pay for the candy 'Right.. On the move again'.

Before Yaboi started off on his quest for blue candy he took a very small break to drink from his water flask. Staying hydrated was important, and Yaboi was getting quite thirsty trying to combat his own need for delicious candy. The boy had good self discipline, but a child is still a child. "Be back soon." Yaboi said to no one in particular, rushing off towards the direction of another candy shop thought this one with a yellow roof. Yaboi took careful notice of his surroundings as he always did, it was good to be aware of where he was especially on missions. The streets were quiet and unusually empty, though this would be an advantage for Yaboi as he would need only head straight down the path to reach his destination instead of weaving through crowds or even roof hopping. It didn't take long to find the yellow roof and without wasting time Yaboi entered the establishment "Uh.. Mrs. Okuni? I'm here on a mission from the orphanage for Kaji's favorite." the boy announced as he entered. He would pay with the money provided by Ojinama and once he was given the blue candy he would thank her politely and dash off once more! There were a few people now roaming the streets, though not many to cause any inconvenience. His pace was a bit quicker, wanting to ensure his mission was completed without a hitch and in good time. Upon coming up to the door to the orphanage Yaboi would once again knock and wait patiently for Ojinama "I'm back!" Yaboi announced with a bright smile.

WC: 529
TWC: 1872/2000

[Post Count 4/5]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The secret candy was found and obtained just in time for as Yaboi found himself back at Ojinama's, he would be hearing a small chant of "I want my candy" that was obviously pretty loud to be heard from here. Ojinama, more frazzled looking that before, accepted the candy hurriedly.

"Thank you so much. I will be sure to say that you finished the mission successfully. You were flexible and easy to work with. Have a great night young man." She would say and before long the chant turned into a scream of delight and Yaboi knew that his mission was at last done.

[Misison success upon exit post]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi bowed respectfully "Will do, thank you very much!" the boy said with a bright smile, turning on heel and waving back. He launched himself up to the roof of a nearby building, pulling out the mission paper "Mission Complete!" he said with a small grin. He folded the paper and once again hid it away, fetching his flask of water for a quick swig. The mission was at last complete, Yaboi was content with having completed a mission in the time window given to him. "Still have plenty of time before the next round. I can collect my reward and get myself some candy." Yaboi announced and darted off towards the academy to turn in his mission. He wasted no time, the excitement for getting his own candy was heavy. While arriving at the academy Yaboi passed a few familiar faces, kids from his neighborhood. Yaboi handed in the mission and collected his reward 'Perfect. I think I saw a nice place to take a nap at near Mrs. Okuni's candy shop.'.

WC: 173
TWC: 2045/2000

[Post Count 5/5]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back