Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The road to clarity begins. [Part 1. Jinchuuriki Removal/ Ridoku Sennin aquisition app]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurokawa had a set list of places she wanted to check up while in stone. Both for the investigation and for nostalgia. First on her trip was the beach. It was right next to the gate so going there on her way in seemed natural to Kurokawa. She didn't expect to suddenly pass out in a vision from the past though, but doing so led her to believe that retracing that particular event from the past would lead to her finding the source of her dreams and maybe resolve it so that she could sleep at night. Back then she would lie down face first in the sand only held together by her advanced recovery ability and the blood that her Jinchuuriki spirit didn't want to let go of. When she would wake up she was already in the hospital. She was carried there by the backup she had called for just prior to going down.

This time she was not hurt when coming here. Hospitals seemed almost familiar to her by now seeing as she worked, and basically lived, in one at the moment. This was a different hospital but she knew it since she grew up here. She had been checked out a few times other than the forced emission so she knew where things were. Since it seemed abandoned or at least vacant for the moment she figured she would swing around the pharmacy and pick up something to numb pain and knock someone out. One never knew what would be needed. After stocking up on supplies and some antibiotics for good meassure Kurokawa would head by the room she woke up in the last time.

As she entered the room she would notice a warmth to one of the two beds in there. Not the one she was put in but the one her partners was put in. Once again just thinking about that made her dizzy and she just barely made it to the bed before passing out once more.

This time her dream would take her flying above the village. She would zoom to the beach where the culprit who had downed them was fleeing as the ANBU captain was arriving. She already knew that the culprit was a missing nin who had a chance for heart about joining Stone. Kurokawa herself had let him in so she knew that the first entry was genuine due to her ability to tell when someone was lying from the skips in their heartbeat. For some reason he had decided to follow an academy student out there and when Kurokawa and Shikai joined he decided that attacking was better than greeting. Now however he had to run for his life if he didn't want to be apprehended and possibly killed.
Kurokawa would see herself lying in the sand heavily injured while Shikai had gone down to a occular genjutsu gut punch combo. If she hadn't woken him up from that genjutsu maybe he would have sustained less damage. She saw herself being carried to the infirmary and checked thoroughly for injuries before she was healed up and send to recovery in the room her current body was passed out in.

As Kurokawa came back out of the dream she found herself retrained to the bed with thread. Her wrists and ankles were bound to the bedposts with something strong enough that tugging on it full force didn't seem to do anything. A normal hospital bed might have been breakable but since this stuff was made to hold in case one had to retrain a powerful shinobi, it wouldn't budge one inch. She noticed that at the window someone was watching her. From the breathing she could tell that the person had a mask on. The visage seemed male of origin and had four extra arms as well. She knew who it must be or at least who this guy was related to if not actually being the one she once called partner. The only members of that clan known in stone before the collapse was that one family.

"Are you...?"

She would try to get a response out of him to find out more about his identity but speaking didn't make him respond. Instead hearing her voice seemed to make his head hurt. He would almost get winded as he pressed one hand against his mask. Within a few seconds he would decide to draw his sword and move towards her. Kurokawa could hear someone on the stairs and speaking had prompted them to call out.

"Hello? Someone there?"

As the six armed man heard the voice outside the room he would flee out the window and swing away on some string towards the clan housing area of the Pearl tenements.

[MFT]
[WC: 794]
[First part of kinjutsu removal/acquisition.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Just as the silky culprit vanished a woman came through the door to the hospital room to find Kurokawa tied up in an S & M like facing to the bed.

"A little help here?"

She would quite baffled by the sight and by anyone being here at this point in time. The woman must have been a SHinobi as well, cause she pulled out a ninja tool used for slicing up opponents and pored wind chakra into it to make it sharper. She then cut the thread setting Kurokawa free.

"Where did you come from and why are you tied to the bed like that?"

A natural question to ask. Kurokawa wasn't from around here and didn't know much about the place.

"I just got here today from the wind country. Grew up here though. What happened to this place?"

The woman would get a sad vibe to her.

"Well all the ninjas up and left so there were martial law for a while until people either left or went into hiding. The Samurai tried to get things under control here but well. They failed , or I should say we failed."

The woman had spoken as to reveal her identity as a Samurai Conscript watching over this place or perhaps just out on patrol. Kurokawa had more and more questions.

"Do you come here often? Do you know who the guy with six arms is?"

The woman would hold out a hand as to say stop.

"One thing at the time. I can hear you have a lot to ask. I have a few questions myself. Yes I come here often, and the guy you speak off is my problem to solve. Someone who stayed behind and secluded himself till he went mad. You are pretty geared up for a traveler. I take it you were a Shinobi when you lived here. Are there any more coming?"

Kurokawa would nod at the information and then shake her head at the question.

"I was and still am a shinobi. I am alone I'm afraid. I came here because of visions in which this man appears. I may know who he is and have come to make sure and to try and reach him. Get him to come with me. Perhaps we can help each other out."

The woman would pack away her knife.

"You can try to talk to him. But if worse comes to worse you will help me put a stop to him yes?"

Kurokawa would nod in agreement and the two would take some rounds at the hospital to make sure he was no longer around. Kurokawas sensory inputs and keen hearing would confirm that they were alone.

"He went in the direction of the housing district. Maybe he is still there."

"If he is we better get a move on. I know you will try to reason with him but he has committed a lot of crimes so if we don't subdue him we will have to kill him."

Something in the womans words would resonate with Hontou as if they were two parts of the same being.

This one has a strong sense of justice. What is she?

Most likely some form of law enforcement recruit brought in before the order collapsed but after they failed to bring order. That kind of person can have a strong sense of justice but it's not always directed in the right way and may end up being dangerous. We would be wise to be cautious jsut in case.

Well I like her. I feel like she is the one I was searching for out here.

Sounds like you are leaving if she will accept you. We will have to ask her when the time is right.

The two would start heading towards the housing areas together. On the way Kurokawa would learn that her travel companion went by the name Tama an was indeed someone recruited but left by herself as her squad died.

[WC: 666]
[Topic left]
[Note: Continues here]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back