Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission The Rocking Chair Case: Granny Gone Rogue

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yo Uchiha-Chan!

Need you to take care of a missing persons case for me. Looking at the mission board, some old lady went out to get some free fried chicken in Cronopolis and never came home. Her grandson is worried sick so he scrapped up a couple bucks for me to find the old bat but he doesn't get enough for a Jounin. So that's where you come in! You are to find the old lady or at least find out what happened to her. Don't worry about being paid, make him pay up so it's here in my office all you need to do is pick up the reward! Oh.. and make sure he signs this letter so I know you actually did the mission and if I find out you used your eyes to forge the signature don't be surprised if you're in the news paper in a shark costume singing some stupid song about sharks terribly!...
I know how you look and me being a Fox my shape shifting abilities are perfect! Fake a signature, I'll fake being you and embarrass you to no end!.

So have fun!
Yamamoto Maru

PS: I'm sending an Academy Student with you and the grandson will be with you for the search. Meet them at Cronopolis. Look for a kid who looks sleep deprived with greasy short mop like hair. That's the grandson.

Client Signature: ______________________

Hey there Eizou-Kun!

Need you to go to Cronopolis and meet one of my graduate students. She needs help with a mission she's doing and figures she needs a support character? Meat shield? A many uses shinobi to protect herself with since that neighborhood is rough. She'll fill you in on what you gotta do, plus as a boy it's your sworn duty to obey her without question. If you don't, she has my full permission to beat you with a belt until you listen. Hey it's fun too! Make sure you give this message to her too or she'll bite your head off. I've seen it happen to five of my demons, those poor poor headless Youkai…

Have fun!
Yamamoto Maru!
View attachment 172
'Where the hell are they?' thought the teen waiting for the shinobi that was supposed to meet him here. It's been several days since he's seen his grandmother, he tried just waiting for her since she always found her way back from wherever she was and even asked the Non-Shinobi police for help who recommended them to hire a shinobi since Cronopolis was a pretty… terrible area. If it wasn't because of the criminals here it was superstitions of a long dead god that cursed this land named Cronus. Since the Non-Shinobi police were dragging their feet about finding his grandma, he had no choice but to hire shinobi assistance. The teen had black greasy short hair that cling to his forehead like a wet mop, dark rings around his eyes making his pale skin look drained making him seem exhausted. The teen's eyelids were half closed as he gazed with eyes which had only a black pupil where the rest of his eyes were milky white. His clothing was simple in nature, a plain white long sleeved shirt, blue jeans, and worn down white sneakers that looked like it may fall apart at any moment.

The teen stood in a dirty alley where behind the trashcan was a homeless fellow sleeping, the sky in Cronopolis was gray as it always were. Buildings looked crumbling, in various stages of decay and ruined making the city look as though it's seen war. Why would a place like this exist in the village was anyone's guess, some blame it on the curse of Cronus and others blame the higher ups. Regardless this was where the child's grandmother was, so he needed to find her to see what actually had become of her. Waiting, he was worried that the fox had lied to him since you weren't supposed to trust demons but what choice did the teen have other than try to get the best help possible? So he waited in the alley, chewing on his thumb nervously knowing every second could spell doom for the beloved old woman who had taken care of him since birth.

[Team Mission has begun!]
[Good luck!]

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A young girl strolled casually along the filthy street, her long dark hair tied into two unbraided pigtails. She wore a red skirt and a black jacket, the back of which had been adorned by the white and crimson symbol of the Uchiha clan. Around her right shoulder was wrapped the standard-issue Kumogakure headband, demonstrating her status as an officially recognized shinobi.

Her dark eyes caught an uneasy teenager standing around in one of the district's many alleyways. She had encountered several boys that more or less fit the description of Maru's note on the way here, but none of them seemed quite as anxious or as sleep deprived as the one she set her eyes on. The girl approached him with a polite smile.

"Greetings. I'm Uchiha Moeka. And you must be..." She suddenly paused, realizing something. The young ninja took out the headmaster's note and briefly scanned it over before tucking it back into her pocket. She held on to her smile, but the tone with which she had finished her sentence was incredulous. "...The grandson."

[WC:176]

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Two boys that looked nearly identical except for hair and eye color walked the filthy streets of Cronopolis. The black-haired and golden-eyed one clutched in one of his hands a note, and his expression was somewhat distressed. His other hand held onto the hand of the pale haired copy beside him, from whom serenity radiated.

All he knew for sure was that he was helping a graduated student of the academy that was also female. What Eizou had guessed at was that she was nearer to his age than not. So far, Eizou had approached a few potential candidates only to be told that they were not the one he was looking for. The human was beginning to feel that some sort of joke had been had, and he was its victim.

Eyeing the Uchiha girl talking to a stressed looking boy, he hesitantly approached. “E-Excuse me?” Golden eyes stared at the girl with weary hope. “Are you the academy headmaster’s graduate student that needed help?” He offered the note to her for her to read. “I’m, uh, Eizou. And this is ‘Kari,” He glanced briefly at his kami companion in indication. He awaited rejection, expecting it at this point.

WC: 200

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585085208496.png
"H-he sent children?!' the teen thought when he was greeted by a little girl who looked like she was still still in the academy. He worked hard to scrape up enough money to pay for shinobi assistance, the least that fox could've done was send someone with more experience and someone who actually were professional enough to know his name. Weren't there any high level shinobi looking to do a good deed? "Uhhh… its… I'm sorry but how old are you again?" the teen asked the young Uchiha, his nose scrunched up when he asked her age. Not too long later two more children approached them asking if Moeka was the graduate student that needed help, the raven haired one looked as if he had no clue who he should be helping. The teen chewing on his thumb felt like he royally messed up trusting that Jounin who didn't even want to help him in the first place. If Grandma was how she used to be she would've belted him for wasting about 50,000 Yen on hiring shinobi from that scam artist.

He took his thumb from his mouth to speak. "Forget about my last question. Just call me Eito. Eito. Ei-to" he spoke to Moeka like how an elder sibling would teach a baby to say their name. He decided to give the Uchiha a more in depth description to translate to Eizou and Kari since she at least seemed like she'd understand him better. "My grandmother is missing. Not missing like RAN the gate missing I mean missing like she's been gone for days now…. She's been doing this ever since she started having hallucinations about some clown, ringmaster guy taking her away some circus." Eito explained the odd condition of the old woman who saw some sort of clown character that always tries to lead her away somewhere. "She said that she was coming here for the free meals since Madame Bock always gives away her free fried chicken for lunch and dinner but .. my grandma never came back! I'm worried something may have happened to her… not to mention I haven't eaten anything in seven days and I'm not strong enough to fend off some bullies around here. "

Eito not knowing how else to go about finding his grandmother, he quickly went into his pocket and pulled out of his wallet a folded up piece of paper. The paper contained an image of what his grandmother looked like. Eito's grandmother was an extremely thin and very frail old woman. Wrinkled with eyes that looked like thin lines, hair that's completely ghost white and though her smile looked like a dark abyss it was obvious that the woman lacked any teeth. The photo of the old lady was in Black and White though the image looked creepy they tell that Eito's granny was laughing. He looked at the image first before showing it to Mokea first, refusing to let her grasp the photograph before he showed it to Eizou and Kari in case they saw her before they did. Now that they know how the grandmother looked, what will search party do and where they will go to begin their search?

Moeka
BlurImage_25-3-2020-8-34-26.png

Heath

Chakra

Eizou
View attachment 176

Heath

Chakra

Kari

Health

Chakra

Team Progress

[Ooc: What you do now is entirely left up to you. You can choose to rp fight, run, and collect items to improve your Health and chakra.

Attacks will obviously be rolled, as well as some situations you may be in. Be aware that fighting too much will lessen your health and chakra so remember to run away from things that are too difficult to harm. Note: You Don't need a weapon or jutsu to attack, I'll consider it as a basic strike so don't panic if you don't have jutsu to defend yourself. If you do have jutsu make sure you clearly state what it is so I can roll for it and its effects.

Each step you take in the search will increase your progress bar, once you reach 100% team progress mission accomplished! Minimum word count is 3000 each. Remember to have fun! And let's play]

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Moeka took Eizou's note and quickly ran her eyes over it. The skepticism quite clearly showed through her polite expression. Her eyes slightly widened as she read through it once and she decided to go over it again. Moeka's smile shifted into a smirk before she suddenly burst into laughter.

"Kyahahaha! Why would you willingly give this to me? Did you even read it? Did either of you? Are you stupid or something? I can't believe it...!" The girl mouthed off in glee. Her laughter eventually faded into only mild giggling, and it took her a little while longer to settle down completely. She spoke coherently, but her smile was still crooked and unpleasant. "Yes, you've found the right person. I'm Uchiha Moeka, Maru-sensei's personal apprentice. Honestly, I was thinking about making up some excuse to make you go away, but now I think we'll get along just fine!"

She then idly flapped the offered note around in her hand, seemingly in thought. Moeka suddenly frowned. "But, you know... I was told to only expect one student. You'll have to figure out which one of you two stays behind."

[WC:187]

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Laughter was not the expected reaction, and the boy tensed. It was a stupid note, Eizou knew, but he did what he was told to do, and he was supposed to give the graduate student the note. Being insulted dulled his hopeful expression into complete weariness. Meanwhile, Hikari’s serene expression had slipped away, and intense red eyes considered this Uchiha. His grip on his bonded human’s hand tightened in a way that it rarely did. Usually it was Eizou that was seeking support, not the kami.

The kami was surprised to find that it was easy for him to despise this girl, even though hate usually was something he found difficult to grasp. He inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to calm himself as it was revealed that this was indeed the girl they were looking for. He had thought better of the headmaster than to have an apprentice like this. The suggestion of separating the two was met with a cold expression from the kami, as he reassuringly squeezed the hand held in his own.

“As Eizou is the only student here, your initial expectation is actually correct,” He offers in a seemingly mild tone of voice. “I am simply the bonded companion of a student, similar to the canines of the Inuzuka. ...Woof,” A thin layer of sarcasm lays itself over the final mocking word. His teeth are bared in the parody of a smile.

Eizou skittishly looks from the Uchiha to his surprisingly aggressive kami, and then back again. “Uh, so, what can we, uhm, help with?” He asked cautiously.

WC: 269

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585464290674.png
So these were the people who were supposed to be helping him? It was only a few moments before the children started to butt heads with each other, Moeka who claimed to be the apprentice of the Headmaster began to make fun of the Eizou… admitting to wanting to make an excuse to make him go away in which made the stressed out teen further doubt the capability of this so called shinobi. Eito stood there, holding out the photograph of his grandmother as the discussion of who was going to stay behind got a bit heated with Hikari snapping at Moeka for suggesting that one of them had to stay behind. 'Never trust a man claiming to be a demon. What is this country coming to?' he sighed. It was one thing to charge people for shinobi aid, it's another to send inexperienced Ninja's with egos and fears. Maybe Eito should've given something up more valuable to that fox so he'd actually be interested in helping him.

"You know… thanks for your help you guys. I think I'll head up to the chicken place by myself if you don't mind." losing all hope in them, he decided to journey the streets of Cronopolis alone. "You guys don't happen to have a kunai or some kind of weapon I can borrow, do you? If not that's fine I can find some kind of stick" Eito began to look around hoping to find some kind of weapon around, finding an old cane laying next to the trash can where a homeless guy slept. He went over to grab the cane but as soon as his hand gripped the cane a large filthy hand grabbed his wrist then Eito was hit with a hard left hook causing him to fall to the ground letting the can go. 'Fuckin' theif.' the now awake homeless guy spat, the cane still being in the hand of the bottom feeder when Eito went to grab it since the guy was holding it for HIS self defense. He flinched at Eito which quickly made him scamper away which made the man burst in laughter as he adjusted himself to go back to sleep.

Eito now had a bruise on his cheek, his mouth turned downwards looking back at the three again. "Kunai please?" he asked again, hopefully that little event showed the urgency of why he'd need the weapon.

Moeka

Heath

Chakra

Eizou
1585184607981.png

Heath

Chakra

Kari

Health

Chakra

Team Progress

[Ooc: Eito (The Client) was hit by a homeless guy after trying to retrieve a cane to defend himself. He is now bruised. NO PROGRESS]

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Moeka regarded Eizou and his so-called bonded companion with unconcealed skepticism.

"...It doesn't really matter how many of you tag along as long as you follow Maru-sensei's rules." She concluded, waving the fox demon's little note around a bit. She puffed up with pride and another condescending little smirk. "Don't get in my way and maybe you'll even learn a thing or two."

Her attention then turned to their client attempting to take matters into his own hands. The girl's eyes widened slightly and her face tensed up, trying to hold a neutral expression, as he took a punch and backed away. Moeka shook her head.

At his request for a weapon, she took out a kunai knife and casually twirled it around. As the weapon blurred and spun between Moeka's fingers, she abruptly ended the sleight of hand by suddenly jutting the weapon out towards her client with a swift motion. The knife remained gripped by her thumb and index finger by the tip of its blade, with the ring-shaped hilt pointing towards the young man; it would have been a safe way to pass the weapon to someone else had it not been for the theatrics beforehand, but if Eito actually tried to grab the weapon, he would find it yanked out of his reach by the same little hand that offered it.

"Oh, this one is mine. You'd just hurt yourself." Moeka explained, a smile creeping back up to her face. Her next words were spoken without sarcasm. "And we definitely wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again, so leave everything to me, okay? You can tell me everything I need to know about your old lady on the way to this place you've mentioned."

[WC:284]

Kyuuji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The condescension in her voice grated on the kami. This graduate student was barely stronger than Eizou and he, the kami could sense it. Together, the two of them would likely even be able to overpower this arrogant Uchiha, and Hikari very much wished that was an option on the table. Eizou, however, would never agree to such a plan.

Eizou was afraid to break the rules, and usually Hikari agreed with his caution. Here and now, he momentarily wished that Eizou was a little bit bolder, enough to stand up for himself, only to be horrified that he had briefly thought of his bonded companion as inadequate in any way.

The human of the pair looked nervous at seeing their presumed client get whacked at, but to be fair, it had been a pretty stupid move to begin with, though he would never say so outloud. But the Uchiha’s behavior hardly helped matters, he frowned.

“Lead the way?” He gently requested the civilian.

WC: 166

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585464290674.png
Eito reached out for the Kunai before it was suddenly yanked away from his grasp. Moeka informed him that they wouldn't give him the weapon since he might hurt himself again. Moeka also asked him to tell her everything that she needed to know about his grandmother on the way to the place where he was going to begin his search. Since the group insisted on taking them to the location now that the arguing stopped, he rubbed his cheek then gestured his hand lazily to point out of the alley as they went out. "Fine, common then." the frustration in his voice was evident as he led the trio from the alley to the open forgotten road to journey deeper into the slums of Cronopolis. Most of the doors on certain buildings that had boarded up windows still stood barely on their frames from squatters breaking into the buildings to seek shelter. A few began to open ajar, people looking out at the children that they've never seen before travel through wondering if they were coming to deal with the squatter problem since there had been rumors of the village wanting to 'Fix Cronopolis up'.

While some buildings that were inhabited weren't in the best condition there were some buildings that were half-crumbled ruins of what they once had been. Numerous places were under construction, the sites left unfinished almost as if something bought the land and lost interest in the project all together. Despite the gloomy atmosphere, Eito went on to explain more about this weird imaginary friend that his grandmother has. A clown representing some kind of ringmaster with crimson hair, green eyes, sharp teeth with these weird toy mice that seem to have some kind of sentience. "It's just weird. Somehow or another she taught herself how to juggle, saying that the clown taught her how. The juggling and the balloon animals were okay but as time went on her delusions we're telling her to do the more dangerous circus stunts like sword swallowing and fire eating. It's strange because this clown she sees only comes while she's out in town, even tried to take me to the circus this clown is running but when we went it was just a ruined doll studio that burned down a few years ago."

When Eito went on to explain as they walked towards the chicken place, in a dark alley a rather shady individual came out of the shadows. A thin man whose face was covered by a beanie with eyeholes, a long white doctors coat with black pants, turtleneck, and leather gloves so his fingerprints wouldn't be found on his murder weapon. His weapon of choice was a small lightweight gardening scythe which glinted in his right hand. The killer peeked around the corner, panting heavily as he watched the children to see which one he should snatch up and harvest. That was, until he saw that one of them had a Kumogakure headband tied about their arm which made the killer go back slowly. It wasn't worth it to harvest an actual shinobi of the village, if their strength wasn't enough to deter the predator it was the fact that killing one would mean being hunted by all of them. Scraping his scythe on the wall the killer decided to look for another victim, one with a little less fight and firepower.

Moeka

Heath

Chakra

Eizou
1585184607981.png

Heath

Chakra

Kari

Health

Chakra

Team Progress

[ooc: They travel through the city of Cronopolis. A murderer spots the child walking but doesn't bother them since they are shinobi. +4 Progress]

[OoC: Moeka, Eizou, Kari are aware that the killer is watching them. Could be that you feel him staring, see him when he ducked away, or hear the scraping of scythe on the wall. Not necessary to engage or fight the killer it's an option!]
1585596187067.png

THE KILLER

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"You probably realize this by now, but your grandma's definitely nuts." Moeka concluded bluntly. "Maybe she ran off with the circus." She added after a pause, smirking.

She abruptly stopped herself midwalk, her eyes widening, her smile awkwardly freezing on her face as her features tensed up. Moeka's head turned towards the eerie presence lurking in the alleyways. She boldly and openly stared at the strange man standing there, almost like she was silently goading him on into trying something. When she felt the hostility fade, her own tension promptly followed. Her dark eyes regained their mischievous glint.

"...You know, we should definitely ask the locals about Eito's grandma. We can start with that man over there." Moeka declared. She turned to Eizou and Kari with a grin that was threatening to spill into laughter at any moment, addressing them directly. "You boys can handle it."

[WC:144]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585464290674.png
Eito just gave a look at the young shinobi, he knew that his grandmother probably had lost her mind but for a shinobi who was supposed to be helping him didn't have to be rude about it. The twins didn't really have much to say about his explanation, he looked up hoping that this was just some nightmare that he'll soon wake up from. They stopped suddenly, Eito looked towards Moeka then behind them to see a tall lanky individual with a small scythe in his hand…. looking at them… plotting. The teen was terrified that the man would make the first move, coming at them with that blade of his but it looked like he thought better because he simply went back into the alley. The faint sound of the scythe scraping on the wall made the teen give a weak smile, guess the guy knew his limits and didn't want to pick a fight with a couple of shinobi who'd easily crush a measly punk with a blade. 'That's right you better run.' he thought to himself, feeling safe with his bodyguards at that moment but all good things must come to an end. Moeka after the man ducked into an alley had the brilliant idea to ask the locals about where his grandmother could be, starting with the man with the scythe…

Eito's weak smile turned to shock… then frustration at the dumb request. "NO WE ARE GOING TO THE CHICKEN PLACE WHERE MY GRANDMOTHER WAS LAST SEEN!" the stressed out teen grabbed Mokea by the wrist then pulled her forward so they could continue on the path they were going on while at the same time leading the child away from where the killer was. "I'm not risking myself again, I already got a bruise because of you no good low ranks." he complained letting Moeka's arm go when they gained some distance, finally looking back he noticed that Eizou and Kari weren't behind them anymore! "Christ! They were just here a moment ago! I only looked away for a sec-" Eito cut himself off to put his hands over his face, shaking his head thanking Raiden that he at least took an actual Gennin with him. "Forget about him, he can catch up later and I didn't pay to look for two missing children." with that the mission went on or at least should have if Moeka didn't have nothing to say about the matter.

Moeka Uchiha

Heath

Chakra

Team Progress

[Ooc: Moeka ask the boys to ask the killer about the grandmother. Eito stood his ground, said no, and actively drags Moeka away giving them +4 progress as they went away]

[The killer is now gone. No combat at this time]
1586671781518.png

[UH-OH Eizou and Kari are lost! Eito decides to go on without them, what will Moeka do in response to the teen's decision?]​

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Moeka found herself giggling at the sight of her frustrated client. As she was dragged away, she made sure to shout some parting words at the two students. "Make sure to be thorough, boys! You can even do good cop, bad cop if you want to!"

After they lost sight of them, Moeka dusted off her sleeve, and heard her client's complaints out with a small smile.

"Maybe they're actually doing what I told them to?" She briefly lit up with more amusement. "Well, they are supposed to, after all..." Pondered Moeka, the look on her face shifting to something more serious. "Or maybe they're flaking. It's fine either way. I was never planning to babysit them in the first place." Even so, in her impassive expression was a hint of disappointment.

The young girl glanced over her surroundings, seemingly losing interest in the subject. "So? How much farther is that chicken place you've mentioned?"

[WC:152]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585464290674.png
Well at the very least Moeka eased his worry about the two academy students that they left behind. Perhaps they were doing their part and actually asking people while they went to the place where his grandmother was last seen. Pushing the two boys to the back of his mind, Eito decided to again lead the child who was curious as to if they were near the chicken place yet. "It shouldn't be that far." He assured Moeka. "We should run up on a sign somewhere on this street that reads Free Chicken." Eito explained, looking from left to right hoping that they didn't pass the damn place up with all their bickering. A couple blocks down, to the left was a filthy sign that read 'free chicken' in permanent marker with a fading picture of cartoony rooster that looked to be holding the sign. There where there arrow pointed stood a lonely building that looked like it violated many health code violations. The one story building stood on its own, the red paint off the roof and the lining of the windows that were tinted dirt brown while the rest of the building had white paint stained will rust and mildew. It would've easily been written off as abandoned if it wasn't for the faded Open sign placed on the glass door that was cracked in various places.

Eito frowned, thinking how awful it looked but maybe it looked at least better on the inside despite the place looking like it's power and gas was shut off. "Uhhh… here it is?" Eito said, this being the first time actually laying eyes on where their free chicken actually came from. "Meh. The food is better than the place itself, you should try the mashed potatoes that's my favorite." He attempted to make small talk, seeing a shadow of something moving in the window showing that there was at least someone working there. Eito gestured for Mokea to follow him, walking to the restaurant though there was a strange feeling of wrongness in the air in which Eito ignored… probably a mistake because Eito and Moeka were in for a surprise for how the free food was made….

Moeka Uchiha
Heath

Chakra

Team Progress

[Ooc: Moeka and Eito now arrived at the chicken place. Will Moeka recommend knocking or just walk in while the chief is finishing up cooking? +8 progress]

Uchiha Moeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
The girl frowned skeptically as she beheld the clumsy sign. Eito's awkward explanations seemed to only displease her further.

"No thanks. I'm on a strict diet." After saying that, Moeka ran her eyes over the establishment one more time. "Though I wouldn't eat here even if I wasn't." She added.

As her client reached out for the door, the young ninja suddenly grabbed him by the wrist. The index finger on her free hand had been pointed upwards, a vague gesture that probably bid the young man to stay still. She stared intently at the shadows lurking within the building, maintaining a silence. Her instincts were telling her to be careful, but she didn't know how to explain that succinctly to an ordinary civilian, so she simply didn't bother.

"Let me handle this." Moeka would finally say after a while. She had gently pushed her client behind herself before finally entering the restaurant.

[WC:154]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1585464290674.png
‘Hm?’ as soon as Eito went to open the door to the restaurant his wrist was suddenly grabbed, he looked back at the child who was looking at the shadow lurking around who eito could only assume was the cook. This was Cronoplis after all, he could only assume that Moeka was just trying to be careful for whoever was in there. "Uhhhh…. Okay?” Eito said then he allowed her to enter the restaurant first and needless to say it was a smart idea to not want anything from this restaurant because this place violated all sorts of health codes. The inside of the restaurant was just as old and decaying as the outside; wooden tables red paint were starting to peel away, the floor looking like it hadn’t been clean for ages, the musk of mildew lingering in the air. So what was the shadow that Moeka had seen? Well it was the cook of course! The cook was a large woman wearing a black brim hat which casted a shadow over her eyes, snow white skin almost like a dove, she has a nose which almost looks like the snout of a pig, large black lips which were puckered since she was already chewing on something, and a large gray trench coat which made the rest of her body look almost bird-like in appearance. Though the woman was horrid it didn’t even come close to this lady’s disgusting method of cooking since the kitchen looked less than operational…

After chewing up whatever she had within her mouth, the birdlike woman moved a plate in front of her… opened her mouth… leaned forward and- “BLEEEEEEH~" she threw up fully cooked mashed potatoes, couching on it for extra salt, then the woman hawked then spat on the mashed potatoes only instead of spit it was a glob of butter in which the bird lady began to mix in the ingredients. While she mixed the ingredients together, the woman proceeded to reach into her nose using her index and thumb to pinch a few nose hairs before plucking hairs turned into about four to five hot drum sticks which she fumbled with before setting the steaming fried chicken on the plate along with the mashed potatoes. She tapped her cheek wondering what was missing when looked over to see two healthy and sane children enter her beloved restaurant. "Welcome, Welcome my children!” exclaimed the woman. "Why, you came in at the perfect time! I’m Ukemochi! Goddess of food!”

After the woman had introduced herself, she tipped her hat to the two children then Ukemochi smiled. She was very welcoming for a pretty disgusting food hag. "Well did you come to eat here or did you want to take the food to go? As the goddess of food, I can make more in a snap of my fingers. OH! Have you seen a fox around anywhere? I was supposed to have a job interview at that ninja academy so I can give my free meals there too.” she sked, seemingly curious of whether she’d have a job working as a lunch lady or not since the fox she’s seen was looking for ‘normal’ people in which the word to him meant as abnormal as possible. Well now what would Moeka do? Since there was no sign of the old lady anywhere in here will she ask Ukemochi what happened to an old woman who claimed to be seeing a clown? Someone like that would be easy to remember, plus Eito at the moment was busy outside.. and by busy it meant trying not to throw up from the revelation that this whole time his granny was feeding him Ukemochi’s puke. He knew he shouldn’t have followed Moeka in there nor should he have looked inside to see what he just saw.

ooc:
Moeka Uchiha
1585192216308.png

Heath

Chakra

Team Progress

1585472824103.png
[Moeka has encountered Ukemochi! +5 progress

Ukemochi may have information on grandmother whereabouts. Plus although the food is disgusting, it has strange properties making it capable of healing you! (Item Vomit Food: Sealed with an Mystical Hand ninjutsu.)

Eito is currently sick from what he just saw, events will make him make less rational choices that might put himself and Moeka in danger…]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back