Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The rolling Stones [Private]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Buru better have my money!

Still going with that unassuming look, Umashi sat in a rather comfortable chair sipping on a very famous cola drink from Konoha and snacking on equally famous chocolate chip cookies from a bakery in Arcadia. Having figured that the mask and overly battle specific look made him look imposing, he instead went in simple everyday cloths the likes of which went more for comfort than that of being regal like. Just because he felt like it, he wore a simple earthy green and brown gi that matched his green eyes and earthen skin tone. Perhaps one could say that he was just trying to look stylish but otherwise he looked exceptionally relaxed and with the book in his lap he looked very studious indeed.

Having requested the room for a meeting, the fact that it was full of books and really served to be more of a librarian’s lounge of sorts than a true meeting room wasn’t lost. It seemed that Umashi also had a knack for finding inconspicuous places to meet as well. He’d invited Hissori to join him because he needed to update him on how his quick meeting in Kumo had gone. Hopefully with this advanced awareness, things could be in place to make sure that the future meeting ran smoothly. What was the room again, 221B? For the life of him, Umashi couldn’t figure out why there was a room split between ‘A’ and ‘B’ portions but it wasn’t for him to figure out it seemed. With such a quint room, he was sure that the meeting between the Tsuchikage and himself was off to the best foot possible.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maybe to some it was would be surprising but leading a military village wasn’t really about wars, violence, battling and death. It was about meetings, lots and lots of meetings. It wasn’t surprise for the former researcher turned sennin, turned Tsuchikage.

Walking down the halls of the Spire, Hissori handed off a mission request to his secretary and sighed. “Yeah, those villagers need some help, get a group of three shinobi that are at least chuunin to help them with those gang wars.” Hissori told him as he in turned took back his next appointment. Of course, he knew it was the return of Umashi, the medical sennin from Kumogakure a land which he had never visited before.

As the man would open the door, Hissori would adjusted the white and burgundy kage robe that he wore and rubbed his strawberry hair some as he moved to sit down at the head of the table face. “I hope your trip back from Kumogakure was okay, Umashi.” Hissori told the sennin as he straighten the matching red tight he had on under the kage cloak and smiled a bit at him.

Quickly following behind Hissori was of course, Hissori ninken, Buru. The large white wolf probably going to take up a lot of space in the small room filled with politic books that had been left there from years of diplomats and leaders of stone writing. However, something was different about the oversized dog. In his mouth the dog was carrying a large briefcase looking thing. As he walked past Umashi he stopped. Turning he swung his muzzle up and put the briefcase on the table in front of the man, “Woof.” Was all Buru said in greeting as he went to find a place to sit and rest.

“Thanks Buru.” Hissori said as he started to lean over to undo the briefcase. As it unfolded, it become to flatten out to a Shogi board as he smiled. “I thought while we had our meeting we’d have a chance for a little game of shogi.” He said in a polite way.

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Umashi nodded his agreement. All in all, the trip to Kumogakure had been fairly decent for him. "Indeed it was, thank you." Almost forgetting to greet Buru as well, Umashi slapped his forehead and sat his book to the side. "And a most welcome to you too Buru!" He chuckled as he got serious about the board game. How could Umashi have forgotten about the fact that Hissori still owed him a game of Shogi. Well then, he'd waste little time in showing his prowess with the ornate tiles and wooden playing field. Wishing to call black partially because it was Black History month . . . somewhere beyond a screen of realism . . . but partially because he wanted to try a blitz like strategy that had earned him victory once, he conceded to allow Hissori to choose a side first as he got to pulling out the files that held his plans for the upcoming meeting.

As they'd begin to play he'd begin his somewhat brief but detailed enough account of what he experienced and what he had plans for. He first started with their names as he eventually moved his first piece into action, a pawn of course.
"I was first introduced to their ANBU Sennin, a Kaze Kouin to which he in turn introduced me to the Raikage, a certain Akira Saito. All in all, they seemed friendly enough, and I mean that to say that I didn't sense any hostilities nor did the shadows of the ANBU follow behind me after I took my leave. Apparently they were already preparing some sort of delegation to come to us as well and I merely beat them to the punch. I'd suggest alerting our gate guardians to the upcoming meeting. I wasn't given a time frame but if they were wrapping the meeting up then it shouldn't be too long before they're here." As he spied the quickly developing board, he wondered what Hissoris game plan would be, both for Shogi and for the village. Naturally he'd have to wait and see to find out more.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Woof.” Was the reply Buru gave towards the man as he was finally remembered. To many times had the large white wolfdog gotten forgotten about in meetings like this. However, it seemed that Buru would settle down and let Hissori conduct his business with minimal interference. Besides, Hissori was the better Shogi player out of the pair so there was no need to really interact with the pair.

“I can have white.” Hissori told the sennin letting the man get the opportunity to go first as he was a gracious host. As Hissori played the man was much more passive and thoughtful about his moves that he was making. Maybe it came from his much more laid back lifestyle or all the times he had to play Shogi on the ships that carried him around the world after Kirigakure was destroyed. With this plan, Hissori was able to easily counter and evade the super aggressive style that Umashi was bringing to the game. Though the man was making sure that he was focusing on the meeting as well.

“I swear I have heard of that ANBU sennin before even though I have never been in the lightning country.” Hissori mumbled to himself as he looked over at his own notepad and made a note of the name. Somewhere, the strawberry blonde had heard the name of that sennin before, but he could not place where. Still though, the man was carefully listening to what Umashi had to say.

“That is certainly interesting, and best for us not to be caught with our pants down so you did really well.” Hissori said as he made a note to alert the guards immediately. “Did they mention anything about the death of their shinobi at our gates two years ago?” Hissori asked as he looked over at him with a serious expression.

After Hissori would get his answer, the man would nod. Using his slender hands, the once Medical head would make a move to end the game as he smiled and looked at him. “Thanks for the game. We should play again when you are more well rested.” Hissori said politely as he looked to wrap this up.

“I will make sure to tell the guards to welcome the group of Kumogakure delegates with open arms, and make sure they are set up in some of our best rooms. WE need to make sure our guests feel welcomed because no doubt the accidental death of their shinobi will probably have them hesitant to come here again.” Hissori told him as he looked at the man. “Is there anything else?” He asked the medical sennin.

MTF 400+

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Pause. What did Hissori say? “Nobody asked about that incident from two years ago though I have to now inquire about it myself. That was shortly before I’d formally retired to Iwa.” Two years ago, two years ago . . . Didn’t Inu Endo fall two years ago as well. Was this some long overdue payback from back then? So lost in thought was he that the game seemed to breeze by him and before he knew it, he’d lost. Bah! Darn it all! He always lost when he took his head out of the game. It seemed like Hissori lived up to the rumors that Umashi had heard about him being a play caller oft forgotten on the sidelines but something akin to the strongest piece to victory. Umashi certainly didn’t mind playing quarterback to such a coach as he but for now he needed a few things answered. “This death of one of theirs wouldn’t happen to coincide with the death of Tsuchikage Inu Endo at the hands of Haruka the former Daimyo would it? If so we could really use some good lawyering to keep any hopes of peace and trade from being dashed to pieces?” They said that heavy was the head that wore the crown, and Umashi didn’t envy Hissori’s position in this. The Sennin would do his best to help Hissori to avoid any calamity but this one sure was a doozy. Sad to say, death was working in Hissoris favor because Endo was dead and Haruka was nowhere to be seen when last Umashi had checked.

OOC: Topic left unless stopped after Hissori responds.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori would be filing away his notes as Umashi spoke. It was natural for the replacement to his position as head of hospital. He would just nod a bit as hummed. He with the briefing ending, Hissori decided to offer up the information the man was asking for.

“The truth is I really don’t know much about those events as a whole.” Hissori commented as he began to clean the fold away board. “When all that happened, I wasn’t even sennn. I was just the medical chief in charge of the hospital, before I intregated the two types of medics in the village.” He said sighing some as he leaned back looking up in the air.

“The truth is, yes the death of the cloud messenger that happened to be reported during the battle, yes.” He told him as he sighed. “The whole thing was just a cluster fuck of a situation which really led to nothing but grieve being accomplished. I believe the former Tsuchikage was supposed to have sent a letter to us about the situation that happened, but we will see what they know when they get here. The best course of action at this point is to be truthful with them. If we lie to them about what happened, only more trouble will be fall out village.” Hissori said in a monotone voice as he stood up holding the briefcase he was keeping his notes for, and then the shogi board.

“Enjoy a day of recovery before you return to your post of the hospital, I have my Kami Spirit transformed running it for the time.” Hissori said in a friendly way offering the other man a smile. As he moved towards the door, Hissori would stop at the threshold to finish the conversation.

“And Umashi if anything were to happen in regards to this visit, I will deal with it.” Hissori said in a tone like he had dealt with many problems and conflicts like this before as he growled a bit to Buru who promptly took the command, and the Shogi board and walked the other way down the hall away from Hissori.

MFT 350 Words
Topic left unless stopped.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back