Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ryujin Rumba [Requesting Ryujin Clan]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You can't rush these things, at least, you really shouldn't. Some tasks come down to a step by step process, but others need an artist's touch to achieve perfection. Jomei nestled himself between two mossy, crossed branches, high into the amber autumn tree-line. A net of webbing was spun into a comfortable hammock arrangement. Jomei was screwing a bulky telephoto lens onto his camera, unlike any make or model seen before. All in the name of monitoring a marvel of Arcadian architecture.

He wasn't staking out in front of just any old estate. This was actually a castle from the early Arcadian renaissance that ended up in the possession of the Ryujin family in the last few generations. Check your history books if you don't know about the Arcadian Peace Treaty. But Jomei wasn't there to check out the view or get a history lesson, though it was tempting.

Jomei has been on the case of a disappearing ninja for several days. His reality has become consumed by a ninja on the lamb, most-likely murdered by now. But I suppose this still doesn't explain Jomei's current situation, does it?

Compared to many of the ninja he had met so far in his tales, the Ryujin had a reputation that proceeded them: one of violence and aggression. They were powerful ninja in regards to military strength and influence. Jomei knew to tread carefully around them. He did his homework and got familiar with the clan first. His dossier had three Ryujin sisters as key subjects, and several other notables.

Jomei was roosted atop the branches of a hearty tree, one of many that lined the property surrounding the Ryujin Estate. He chose one deep within the brush to conceal himself best, and assembled his camera like a sniper assembling a rifle. The small machine was special to him; a gift, a symbol of the kindness these villagers could display if given the chance. He was given the camera to save evidence, and had grown into using it regularly as a hobby and tool for work. Jomei lifted it to his eyes and peered into the distance, through the Ryujin windows and doorways. Nervously, he peered through every exposure in the fortress, and moved about to get better views. For the record, Jomei doesn't particularly enjoy spying.​

[Topic Entered]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

Oh how the weeks have stressed the mind and the body of this poor warrior. With the death of Inu-sama, rumors of war, treasonous criminals at large and potential threats knocking at my door, I needed some relaxation. To much stress could and would give a girl wrinkles... Yes I am a warrior and no I shouldn't give a crap but I do... no use putting up a front. The Ryujin clan's bath house was the perfect place for one to unwind and even more prestige was the more private bath house built for me and my sisters. It was a unique build made of stone with walls that did not tower to high to block the beautiful forestation. I was looking forward for this time to myself, a small wince of painful excitement...

Walking out with nothing but a towel on and my massive blade in my hand... what? I never go anywhere without it. ...I took in the sight and moist steam breeze. Ah yes, time to disrobe and... wait a minute? What's that glare in the trees? I focused as hard as I could to see through the thickness of the trees but nothing... just a flashing glare every now and again... As much as I wanted to wright it off as just a shiny little object in the distance, I just could not curve my pathological sense of curiosity... besides, something wasn't right about it... What shiny object would be in a tree with that strong of a glare??? Keeping my towel on I'd snap my figures. Two guards would instantly appear knelt before me... I'd motion to the direction of the glare thus giving them notice of it. Like a pack of wolves they'd disperse into the forest, flanking the area from all sides.

Meanwhile in the forest...

A boy was using a device for reconnaissance. He was able to scout most of the structure, peer through windows and perhaps more. He would soon gaze in the direction of a dark woman with nothing but a towel on. In that instance he would soon feel the presence of five shinobi all on trees next to him...

"Hand the weapon over and come with us young man?"

It would not matter what he pleaded, the shinobi guards would not here any of it. They would only except his full cooperation and obedience to be brought to Ryujin Koyoko.

[topic entered]​
[/col]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The art of the shot lifted Jomei into a euphoric, but precise state of bliss. It was true how he enjoyed photography, and grew better behind the camera the more time he spent with it. He prowled like a panther in the shade, and crawled upside down with his camera right-side up. His subject came into focus and what he saw was a stunning vision, just as reports suggested. Ryujin Koyoko. "Hmph." Jomei lowered his camera for a moment, revealing a red tint of anxiousness on his face. Maybe Jomei enjoyed spying after all.

His shutter clicked once. He only snapped a single photo of Koyoko that day; one that wasn't worth anything to the investigation but was a memento of sorts. In fact, Jomei didn't have much time to consider more, as the welcoming party had come... in force. Jomei lay there with the camera, zooming back in to Koyoko when something brown blocked his shot. The guards had appeared in flicker flashes, demanding that he freeze and drop his weapon, and of course he obliged. He wasn't in a position to say otherwise, was he? Five statuesque ninja loomed over Jomei; they were proper guard dogs if there was ever such a thing. Jomei observed each of them to be at least "C" class ninja. That wasn't surprising, but Jomei was sure the Ryujin estate was affluent enough to hire mercenaries if they wanted. "Cleaners" were trending in the stone, but what did Jomei know? Perhaps it was just the signs of the changing times. But that wasn't how the Ryujin worked. No, they were a people of tradition and force that was as self-reliant as it was unforgiving.

The welcoming party marched back to the face of the Ryujin Estate in a containment formation. A cage of stocky men surrounded Jomei. This was such serious business... And a suspicion of the greater schemes at play reared it's ugly head. The Ryujin must have been on alert for a reason; it was obvious that these guards didn't see intruders often.

As they arrived, the other house crew collected at the windows and watched as the guards revealed their catch: a six-armed spy. At the entrance of the manor the guards roughed Jomei up a bit; nothing too bad but the standard beating owed to any spy. He was pinned back, and the guards enjoyed clamping onto all of his extra appendages. The leader of their guard confiscated his camera and reported expressly to their master. A few kicks and punches helped pass the time until Koyoko arrived from her bath. She'd get to decide what to do with him next.​

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
[col]
f7f0ff48-4408-44e2-a55f-9056d47396a0_zpsd887c92f.jpg
|
f5b89e45-7133-4406-aec8-13862accd587_zps0852aed0.jpg

"My lady, it was a boy caring this... we believe that it's some sort of weapon he was going to use to assinate you..."

"It would be funny if it weren't so sad... how was this little thing suppose to do me in?"

With my ignorance I'd get dress to meet my would be assailant. Dressed in my clans traditional blood red colors, I raised an eye brow to the sight for soar eyes. With my massive blade in hand and his err weapon in the other I would observe the boy. I wasn't surprised that there was an attempt on my life but I was surprised that it was by a mere boy and also that he had more limbs than one should...

"What... in the hell? Are those extra arms real?"

As my guards held him, I would poke at him with my foot as if he were some strange creature not of this world, ignoring the scuffle marks he bared for the moment... well to me he was not of this world. He was either a creature of the dark or he was gifted with extra appendages by the Gods to do their work... work that others could not. I had never seen anyone like this before and was truly amazed for the moment.

"I bet he put up quite the fight with those extra limbs..."

"Actually yes, but you trained us well and we got him!"

"...Let him go..."

"Wha... what?"

"...I won't repeat myself.."

"Ye yes maam!"

Once the boy was up, I would toss him his weapon and turn mine toward him...

"There is no honor in killing from the shadows... if you seek my life than take it! Show me what you got kid! I want to see why the God's gave you more arms than me!"

[ooc: Thanks for waiting and sorry it took so long. Don't worry, we not about to fight unless it's an rp battle :)]​
[/col]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Koyoko marched onto her lawn on cue, making a grand entrance of sorts with very little effort. The Ryujin estate towered behind her like the mountain of wealth that it was. She was like the villain of a spy film stepping out on the screen, larger than life and riding the high of affluence. Even fresh out of a bath, she reeked of rose petals and the faint scent of danger. She was dressed in red and redefined dressing to kill. The weapon she lugged about was equally grande; large enough to cleave off Jomei’s spare appendages in a single blow. He had never seen a weapon so uniquely designed for her needs. She came capable of violence, but only for sport and acts of divine rage, exclusively.

The guards were all the more pumped by her arrival, and gripped Jomei tighter. “I can hear your butt holes tightening” Jomei whispered with a squinting eyes, and a very Robert De Niro kind of expression on his face. “Do you clowns really like your jobs, or are you just here for the view?” Maybe the guards were excited to do something right, or maybe they really loved their master. One of the meat-headed fools upgraded his hold on Jomei’s left side to a cobra clutch choke hold around his head and neck. Jomei was turning blue by the time Koyoko finished her character intro.
“I can’t breathe” he said.

Koyoko seemed intrigued by what her henchman dragged to her doorstep. At her whim, the goons finally freed Jomei, and even offered a yard of breathing space. He dusted himself off, swept a hand through his hair, straightened his collar, and fixed a loose button in an instant. The extra arms that intrigued Koyoko were busy, multitasking around his body. All the meanwhile Jomei’s full attention shifted to the safety of his camera, which Koyoko held with little regard. “Careful with that” he warned to no avail before Koyoko tossed his equipment like a stone. Jomei caught his machine by the strap before it hit the ground; and wiped the dew from a blade of grass off his lens. Did they Ryujin Clan really live so simply that they'd never heard of the camera? This woman was a monster if she could keep all these guards in line- even they were too much a challenge for Jomei alone. She drew closer, inspired by the opportunity to split a skull and presumably drink the blood of her enemies. In the clutch, Jomei had to find an advantage to exploit…

“Stand back! This isn’t some ordinary weapon.” Jomei commenced his ploy and flicked on the camera’s external flash. A switch controlled a bulb he mounted on top of his camera with enough power to illuminate the darkest crevices. A high pitch noise chirped as the battery was charging for a single, powerful burst of light. “I came here for some answers. Now you’re going to start singing or I’ll show you what this camera can do. Huh? Huh?!” Would it work? The guards reeled back, possibly convinced by Jomei’s display, or just making space for their boss to fight. Jomei held up his camera in a ready to shoot position, even looking through the viewfinder. He took a combat stance at the same time, bending his knees and posing his four free arms into blocking and ninjutsu guard stances.

“One more step and it’s say cheese!”

Jomei snapped his shutter like a shooter pulling the trigger, or a bowman releasing his pinch on the bow string. A heavenly light flashed, and convincingly imitated the bomb Jomei claimed it would. Without a moment of hesitation Jomei slung several webs and took flight into the treeline. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance against a Ryujin and called off his mission. Koyoko and her troop may have tried to pursue Jomei, but the blinding flash made keeping up with him quite the challenge.

"Damnit" Jomei shouted by his lonesome in the forest once he seemed to be clear from the pursuit. "No sign of Gasu, and they don't even know he's gone..."[/color] If he had made his escape as planned, there would have been an order for his capture or death by now, at least that is what Jomei figured. Once he was positive that his trail was cold, he took a stop at an old cabin inn and had a hot tea while going over notes. Tommorrow was his meeting with the AiT Examiner Gasu remembered as the masked man.

[Thread Exited Due to Inactivity/Plot Progression] [Run-time: 3 Hours]
[mft]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back