Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Search a Partner in Mischief [Requesting Exit]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Boring as usual Kurayo found himself thinking as he made his way towards the Titans Keep gates He was there to see if they did not mind letting him cause mischief in another place for a while other than the Village itself today. He figured his normal antics probably cause a bit of a headache at times for his poor cousin. He could not help but smirk though as he let evil thoughts of the havoc his fun tends to cause from time to time.

In any case Kurayo figured it was time to get a partner in crime or try at the very least. He always was envious of the other Shinobi with their contracts and ability to have a "cool animal person partner thingy" as he seemed to phrase it.

Anyways all the while imagining the amazing friend he could make and the fun he had already seemed to have arrived at the gate.

As he walked towards the gate to do the normal procedure as everyone else before him and after him have to do.

"Hey can I leave... I won't break anything and I even... ?" He said though his words trailed off towards the end as he realized the did maaaybe break something on his way but for the life of him he could not remember as this was normal for him to do.

Kurayo figured he would find his cousin Souji working the gate today as normal. He smirked slightly only imagining what smart ass comment may be awaiting him this time.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Well, sweet dreams~"]Smoking his hookah, and looking up into the sky Souji would manage to take the day in. It was wonderful. How thriving the community in the village had become. How wonderful and poised the people would make themselves out to be. It was no wonder honestly that they would finally have some sort of, stability. Souji was proud of his village, maybe just maybe one day he'd become a leader, showing those the Heart of Stone and pushing forth for the next generation, maybe he could help Kimi Mentor someone as they came up through the ranks.

Then looking down he'd see his cousin, smirking the guy was older but he had some serious quirks. "Oioi!", jumping down from his perch he'd land with his boots planted firmly against the rocks underneath him. "Going somewhere, Madness?", tilting his head and smirking to his brethren for the moment. Souji managed to look him dead in his eye, "Wanting to leave? Well... Documents, and reason for leaving?"

[Topic Entered][/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Kurayo had figured it was Souji indeed who would be at the gate yet again, the man was a work horse that was for sure. His smirked widened as Souji landed in front of him inquiring to what plans he had to be leaving today. "Ello Souji, how are you?" He figured he would tease Souji for a few minutes just so he could have a few moments of amusement before heading on his way.

"Souji I am indeed planning a voyage..no a Grand Voyage that shall call forth the greatness of amazing things to do such things ...or something of that nature." He smiled as he pulled a sucker from his pocket and placed it into his mouth.

"Buuut before we talk about my trip I want to ask you a dire question... are you imagining yourself as Kage again in Iwa while looking at those clouds...again?" He laughed slightly knowing all too well his cousin cared greatly for the stability of Iwa and no doubt would do well as a leader.

"Yes though to your question I am planning to leave indeed...my plans are to find some more pop corn as I am out and also to try and find a animal person of interest that I can charm with candy and befriend and have someone to keep me from being bored...again." Kurayo indeed was meaning he was going to go try and obtain a contracted spirit if luck was with him aswell as he was hoping do find some pop corn on his way but that was only a bonus if at all.

With this all stated Kurayo reached into his clothes pulling from them his documents and such things.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[legend="Well, sweet dreams~"]Tossing the cig to the side he would shake his head, "Haha, I'm fine cousin. And this voyage... I hope you dont get into any trouble with the ladies...", a smirk appearing on Souji's face he would nod and bow, the wind picking up he would feel the breeze running through him as the cool sea air would calm his spirit and mind. His name must've been popular or something because when he was on duty everyone seemed to want to say it. He'd only shrug and shake off the notions. Then the question, as if he were reading Souji's mind. "Ah-chacha! Dont let anyone hear you speak of those thoughts...", Souji would jump back as if surprised he'd even spoke about it. Which he was... and it was dire that no one knew his ambitions. Because they would never come to fruition.

"No, I wasnt... I just daydream as if my life could be any different than it is now. I'm poor. The Family house in Arcadia cannot be paid for with my salary. And with everything going on I have no social life outside of what I'm having now. And guess what. I'm on duty.", his shoulders slumped a bit, it had really gotten to him and Kurayo was one to know how much Souji had on his plate. Neither his father nor mother could work. His younger brother didnt take anything seriously which meant school money was going to waste. Souji had Junko living with him, and Kimi coming over. Then he had to work at all hours of the day. There was no regard to his sleep, but then again if not for him or the Sennin at this point, what work would honestly be getting done.

"Meh, dont worry about me mate. I'm just going through some things, just have fun in your trip. Stay safe...", taking the documents and then handing them back after looking them over. It would not do anything but make him angry thinking about his life. With a deep sigh he'd wave to his cousin and head back to the perch to look out to the clouds once again.

[Topic Left]
[Allowed Exit][/legend]

Itsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kurayo smiled as Souji talked with him for a few brief minutes before giving him the all clear to leave. Though normally unlike Kurayo to care about anything in the least other than finding a way to amuse himself he did genially care about his cousin and could not help but feel for him. He had hoped to somewhat cheer Souji up with his teasing but it seemed to only remind him of things that caused the opposite effect. With a smile he bid Souji farewell as he headed out into the world.

"Take it easy and try and smile...just don't smile like me though I think people say I am crazy or something...not sure why." he would say smiling while he failed to suppress a snicker at his comment.

[Topic Left]
[Iwa left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back