Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Shield is reforged [Private]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the unnecessary announcement done, Reizo silently nodded and his neck turned so he could gaze Fuu. But this would be short lived as Kazuki's shadows would swiftly envelope him whole, shrinking as time passed by. With nothing but a faint sound, the IWR was gone from this world, back into the shadowy dimension that the Overlord controlled. Just his summon before, so did the White Wolf turn his neck and gazed Fuu. To his surprise she was trying to run away. Well, run as a loosely used word there as she could barely walk, let alone run. So that was it, now? After seeing everything she felt compelled to, it was time to bail? No, no. "Did I give you authorization to leave my company, Fuu, of the Oracle order, member of the Cabal Insurgency Group, puppet of the Wind Daimyo?" the Silvery Haired Man would question her as he turned his entire body and began walking toward the Oracle. He had listed her titles, at least the ones he knew. This was also a rhetorical question, he had no control over her, no domain to hold over her. She was, indeed, free to go as he pleased. Did she know that? If she were to stop, Reaper would continue walking until they were close again. If she kept trying to flee, he would simply increase his pace until she was caught. There was no way to go really. They were in the middle of the desert. It was only Fuu and Kazuki there. And, of course, a very angry Carnasaur whose nest had been attacked not long ago. And the entire host the former ANBU Sennin could summon at will. Yep, in the middle of the desert, and yet, so crowded.

"Do you fear me? Did I give you any reasons to instill such feelings deep within your heart?" he would inquire again. Yes, there were, probably, reasons for the Ashen Haired Woman to fear the Silvery Haired Man. After all, he had the same skillset as the Daimyo's friend, the one that had bound her to him. The Dark Sage could very well do the same to her, but he no intention of doing so. He cared little for binding the living against their will. Only the dead suffered such fate. He was Death and all would be attracted to him upon their demise. Eventually at least. "Why flee from your only ticket out?" he would ask her. This question had a double meaning. He could easily take her out of this forsaken place. And he was, quite probably, the only one in the world that could help her out of the slavery deal she had going on. She was smart and wise. The Oracle would certain figure out both meanings.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

Fuu
The Oracle

Yes, one could say it was time to bail. She had her legs beneath her, strong enough to carry her own weight even if not exceptionally well. Distance between herself and the Dark Sage was prudent, the dangers of the desert a pittance in comparison. Even with the sun traversing over these celestial spaces, respite which was also the chill of night would soon follow. While the cold was as treacherous as the heat, it was easier to adapt to. It was no fool's errand, this attempt to part ways although her chances of success were nil, not for the risk of exposure to the elements and the beasts of these badlands but rather the potential for inattention or indifference considering his newly resurrected prize that held the former ANBU Sennin's attention for a briefer time than she had hoped. She had not gotten far, barely past civil speaking distance in fact.

"Did I give you authorization to leave my company, Fuu, of the Oracle order, member of the Cabal Insurgency Group, puppet of the Wind Daimyo?"

Kazuki called to her back and a chill ran down her back. "I was not aware I required your permission," she replied with a tired voice. It was a foolish act of rebellion but she was far from a nihilist. She believed only action can serve as a catalyst for change or success. All the same she doggedly took another pair of steps away before the Senju would catch up to her.

"Do you fear me? Did I give you any reasons to instill such feelings deep within your heart?"

He inquired. To her the reason was obvious and it was likely he already knew the answer. It was because he was what he was. People such as him were the source of her plight and her restraint, they tethered her to people and incidents she wanted nothing to do with and they each had their own ends. He would prove no different. Nobody seeks that kind of power wishing to be the hero of a tale because every success would be a Pyrrhic victory. "You neglected to mention that you practiced live sacrifice and that you were a Sage," 'dark' being a relative term some chose to not attach to the designation, she knew better. The statement I have some knowledge about seals was certainly the understatement of the year. "But fear is not an entirely new sentiment," she admitted, she was not petty enough to bother lying over such a thing. She was not a fighter, at least not one of the same caliber as any shinobi she would take interest in. She knew that she was always attracted to people of power, they were the ones who needed what she could provide and had what she required in turn. "Only it is bolstered now," she continued, referring to her sense of dire trepidation. She had no assurances she was not making a pact with another kind of monster, this silver-haired man standing here in the desert who was able to summon a private army on a moment's notice. Despite the fact that he had yet to cause her harm, it took a certain kind of man to sacrifice the life of a man for a prize, even one as great as the shield. What he had pulled from the shadows and expelled was a man bound for an indeterminate time, likely for that specific ends. How many others like him were in wait in the shadows? Look at that, the hint of an ethic.

"Why flee from your only ticket out?"

She looked at him and had to wonder out loud, "are you even human?" It was not a statement of intuition or the belief that he had some demonic or Ancient heritage deep within his family line but rather a statement regarding his lack of 'humanity.' A symptom of a man no longer human because he was no longer 'humane.' There were many that were inhuman, monsters rather than men. "You toy with life in a way that concerns me... are we all truly so irrelevant?" She stopped trying to walk away, it was not as if she could outpace him even if she tried. She was tired and still badly damaged and while her safety thus far was likely assured because she had something that he desired, that would only delay whatever her ultimate fate might be even if he was honest in his intentions to that point who was to say what would happen thereafter. "I would be a fool to not consider with worry what you would do to me. But, you are right on one thing. It is illogical to flee, it will only protract my burdens," she resigned.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tried to leave, but in her current condition, and against a healthy Kazuki, that was a herculean feat, short of impossible. And impossible it was revealed to be. The Overlord eventually caught up to her and the Oracle ceased her futile attempts of bailing out. "You neglected to mention that you practiced live sacrifice and that you were a Sage. But fear is not an entirely new sentiment, only it is bolstered now." Fuu would answer. She did fear him now. It was both fortunate and unfortunate of her. Yes, the White Wolf was a man that should be feared, but only his enemies should fear him. His allies should be wary, but not afraid of him. If there was one thing the Silvery Haired Man prized, it was loyalty and he was a very loyal man, even if his methods were questionable. Even if his hunger made his less humane. Even if his heritage made him an enemy of humanity. He shook his head. "I have neglected to say nothing. You did not ask and I did not say. It is simple as that." he would note. How could he be at fault here?

"Are you even human?" she would inquire. And that was the million dollar question. Not even Reaper knew the answer to that question. Yes, he certainly was human. But was he only human? It seemed almost certain he had alien DNA within his body. Ancient genes? Possibly. Personification of Death? Possibly. Honestly, he had no way to answer her question, and he was still pondering about it when Fuu fired a second one. "You toy with life in a way that concerns me... are we all truly so irrelevant?". Irrelevant? Hardly. Again the former Sennin shook his head. It was becoming a recurring action in her presence. "Irrelevant? Hardly. I am not toying with life, I am allowing second chances in life, even if they come under my wing. But there is one fact that you are probably not aware of. The guy I killed was a a Samurai and I hunt those with a passion that few can match. His fate was nothing but a deserving one. I have no mercy stored for them." Kazuki would note. If the Oracle was paying attention and if she was aware what had happen in the Fire Country, it would not be hard to conclude the Overlord was from Konoha. He was not trying to hide his nationality, even if he had not plainly stated it before.

"I would be a fool to not consider with worry what you would do to me. But, you are right on one thing. It is illogical to flee, it will only protract my burdens." she would eventually conclude. "I have no intentions doing anything with you, especially against your will. I am up for trading things with you. Knowledge for knowledge, prized possessions for knowledge, or for prized possessions. Perhaps help you be free. I will not hide that you would be a powerful ally in Sunagakure's upcoming struggles, and that may factor into my decision of helping you, but I am doing so because I want as well. The Oracle order interests me Fuu, and since you may be the only one left, I have a particular interest in ensuring your well being." he would then pause, as he would effectively make a decision on the fly, that could have great importance in the future. "I want you to help but out of your own volition, not because I am forcing or commanding you. Forget the price I have asked for the Carnasaur. I will give it to you under different conditions once we meet up again." the Silvery Haired Man would declare.

If the Oracle was to stare at him, she would glimpse nothing but honesty in his face. If there were deceit within him, it was very well hidden. "I think it is time we leave this place, but you cannot travel in such conditions, what can I do to help you?" he would question her. Using his Shadow Step technique had its dangers, especially if the carried one was not healthy.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

Fuu
The Oracle

She was tired and she was sore but she had also been healed by Kazuki and for some strange, unknown reason she was having a difficult time moving. It was not the pain that was preventing her from moving, she had an incredible tolerance for most forms of physical anguish. Rather, she could not in the most literal of senses. It was this spastic contraction of her muscles and her body's unwillingness to comply with her commands. Unbeknownst to the Oracle, this creature that was once relegated to crytpozoological lore was capable of attacking its prey with an electrical current that might damage but its primary purpose is not to cause pain but rather to cause paralysis in its opponent. Hit in the mid-section twice, she was actually fortunate that the attack did not effect her heart but in these arid badlands fortune did not smile on her considering a quick end would have been more kind.

"I have neglected to say nothing. You did not ask and I did not say. It is simple as that."

Fuu made a half-smile in response to that statement, she wondered if he knew he had made a funny just then. Still she had her concerns and she had her questions but it would seem that answers were not in her immediate future. He seemed to ignore her first question about his humanity but not the second. His ability to sacrifice one in such a manner as if they were currency without autonomy and liberty spoke volumes in her opinion about the man. He could have simply killed those who slighted him, ending their suffering and rendering 'justice' but rather he packaged that man up as if it was an inanimate piece of property and put it in a box and left it be until it had a use. It reminded her of the Daimyo in a way. Still, she understood his resentment. That man served as a proxy for those who did take from him his home and possibly his family and most certainly his way of life, but that man in particular likely did not do all those crimes or possibly any of them and yet was a victim of his wrath. Was she the sentimental kind -- most certainly not. She felt nothing for the bound samurai he sacrificed but his plight was telling of perhaps not the Senju's ultimate aspirations but certainly his capacity for indifference to the human condition.

She said just as much: she would be a fool to not consider what he would do to her if she was seen as a threat, an ally or if she had slighted him in some manner. Her plans had not been revealed to the former Leaf Sennin and when they were it was possible that he would see her as an enemy rather than an ally if he did not already. She was not foolish enough to fail to consider that he was using her to gain power and information, in fact she expected and wanted that from him. She was attempting to cause mutually-assured destruction between all interested parties in the coming war. She could not deny the Daimyō and she knew this, but she could still share with his enemies the very information she was gaining from being in his presence. Both armed with this information would make for a fair fight but she was not doing this for fairness sake but rather to make sure that the Ishii family line was destroyed and the traditional system of order in Sunagakure was reduced to ruins. She did not want to be under anyone's thumb. She wanted Wind Country to revert back to the beginning, back to their nomadic and tribal roots. She wanted to know what would come from the mire. Did that make her a monster? The fact that she did not wish to help Sunagakure for any benevolent cause but rather so that she could make a bomb powerful enough to counter the Daimyō's forces and end this conflict in one fell swoop.

"I have no intentions doing anything with you, especially against your will. I am up for trading things with you. Knowledge for knowledge, prized possessions for knowledge, or for prized possessions. Perhaps help you be free. I will not hide that you would be a powerful ally in Sunagakure's upcoming struggles, and that may factor into my decision of helping you, but I am doing so because I want as well. The Oracle order interests me Fuu, and since you may be the only one left, I have a particular interest in ensuring your well being."

Kazuki announced. His statements made sense, he made an utterly logical argument and her posture relaxed. She did not trust him, but he had also not given her a reason to believe otherwise. Still, he provided a variable. A potential out in her plan. What if she did not need to ensure the destruction of everything, only the Daimyō's influence. What if they could stop this war rather than use it as a catalyst to destroy everything?

"I want you to help but out of your own volition, not because I am forcing or commanding you. Forget the price I have asked for the Carnasaur. I will give it to you under different conditions once we meet up again."

"I trust you," she conceded. Perhaps he was every bit the liar and the manipulator that she assumed he was considering how quickly he came to power in various communities over such a short period of time. Perhaps she was a fool for thinking that there might be another way. Perhaps this would prove to be her first mistake.

"I think it is time we leave this place, but you cannot travel in such conditions, what can I do to help you?"

"I do not know," she admitted. It was a rare statement for an Oracle to make. "You did a fine job healing me," she added. She was simply tired and sore. Well, perhaps sore was an understatement, she was still in a great deal of pain but pain would prove fleeting surely. "But I cannot... move right," she hesitated for a moment in saying this. She was a woman of information but just as much a woman of secrets and this was a weakness that was dangerous to admit. Not only the fact that she was partially paralyzed although she did not state as much surely a keen eye and mind such as Kazuki would recognize now her ataxic gait and her stooped posture as being not poses and motions of a pained woman but rather one who could not move otherwise. "Something has effected my ability... to move." She sighed.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I trust you," Fuu eventually declared. It did not took too much rhetoric from Kazuki's part to receive such response. In a sense, it was strange and too fast. He had guessed she was not a trusting person, and all clues indicated such, but here she was, saying otherwise. Of course, this could just be a ploy to have him let his guard down. "Do you know?" the Overlord wondered "We will see about that.". The White Wolf was not naive enough to readily trust the Oracle's words. Life had long driven any naivety he had away. Like a plant, he was going to groom this blooming relationship and collect it when ready. "I do not know. You did a fine job healing me. But I cannot... move right. Something has effected my ability... to move." the Ashen Haired Man would reveal upon being inquired about her state and what could the Silvery Haired Man do for her. Ah yes, Reaper had noticed her movement was impaired. The injuries she had sustained were severe, but still, those limitations were an indication of something else. The Oracle had been hit a few times by lightning. If there was one thing lightning could do was wreak your nervous system, and that would dysregulate your ability to move with coordination. "That something was the lightning attacks from the Carnasaur." the former Sennin would begin his explanation. "The current that forcibly entered your body made a mess of your nervous system and that is why you cannot move with the regular coordination you are accustomed to. There are two ways we can clear those symptoms off. The first one is quite simple, we wait until it wears off."

Kazuki purposefully paused. The second option was way quicker, but so much more painful. Like Fuu had witnessed before, a mass of shadows would raise from the ground, behind the Overlord. This body of shadowy matter would mutate into a humanoid whose body was covered in a visible electrical current.. "The second option is almost an instantaneous fix, but it comes with a price. Intense pain. Because we are going to force a second, but of the opposite charge, current through your frame. This new one will counter the old one and both will disappear, leaving you free again." the White Wolf would reveal. By now, Fuu would had surely guess why the Silvery Haired Man had conjured the other guy. "I don't have that ability, but he certainly has. Pick your poison Oracle.". The former Sennin was certainly curious. Would she opt to wait it our, or would she submit to his will? One was generically harmless, the other potentially dangerous. What cannot kill you, only makes your stronger right?

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

Fuu
The Oracle

"That something was the lightning attacks from the Carnasaur. ...The current that forcibly entered your body made a mess of your nervous system and that is why you cannot move with the regular coordination you are accustomed to. There are two ways we can clear those symptoms off. The first one is quite simple, we wait until it wears off."

Kazuki explained. That was a simple-enough answer, although the wait could vary wildly because never before had she seen a similar current. The neurological effect could last minutes, hours or even days. "True," she replied. It was simply troublesome and potentially dangerous to wait. The desert was full of powerful and aggressive creatures, while the desert might appear barren it was teaming with life. Humanity was far from the top of the food chain in Wind Country. Travel, even for a shinobi was perilous. What of this second option?

"The second option is almost an instantaneous fix, but it comes with a price. Intense pain. Because we are going to force a second, but of the opposite charge, current through your frame. This new one will counter the old one and both will disappear, leaving you free again."</B><i></i>

A pool of shadows began to undulate on the earthen floor. From it a humanoid form took from the pool and even seemed to have a spark. She took a deep breath when she saw it emerge, she did not require a picture to be painted for her.

<B>"I don't have that ability, but he certainly has. Pick your poison Oracle.".

"I do not fear pain," Fuu answered soberly. She took another deep breath. A sudden burst of electrical energy could stop her heart. It could kill her if she took too much damage. That would mean that doing so would risk an existence under Number Five's thumb. It was a fate any free-person would fear, the liberty and autonomy of choice. "Only un-death," she admitted as she hesitantly approached the strange electrical hominid. She took yet another breath as she liberated from her pockets anything that could be metallic. There was little, a button she ripped off and a dagger in her boot. Some spools of wire. She dropped them all onto the ground. "Still beholden and begotten to a great many things, choice and the autonomous nature to use it..." she swallowed hard. She did not trust him as she had claimed, nor did she trust the amalgam of shadow and electricity he summoned. "At least leaves my potential ends as an act of my own volition."

She stood still, inches from this new creation. She was neither foolish or brave because someone who is brave would have to overcome their fear. She overcame nothing, there was still the same trepidation of death in her but she was a slave to logic and probability and even a risk as dire as this was her greatest chance at success. "Do it."

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I do not fear pain, only un-death," the Oracle would reply. Kazuki nod in response. There were no need for words from his part, she still had to select her poison. Although still not mentioned, Fuu's actions spoke clearly. By removing any metal in her body or clothing, she was demonstrating she was going with option number two. "A risk taker. Good..." he would think. "Still beholden and begotten to a great many things, choice and the autonomous nature to use it...At least leaves my potential ends as an act of my own volition." the Ashen Haired Man would note as she stopped inches from Electro. "Do it." the Oracle would finally say. Again, the Overlord would nod. She was probably expecting immediate action, but he had a couple more things to say to her. "I did not mention before, but we are not aware of what kind of charge the carnasaur's lightning is. Either positive or negative. And that means it will have to induce both into you. If your body is filled with negative charged electricity and it adds more of it, the paralyzing effect will be magnified and your heart might stop. If your body is running wild with positive charged electricity and we add negative, they will cancel each other." the White Wolf would explain. "If your heart stops, we can jolt you back into life, by inducing you with the proper charged electricity. Hopefully." he would finish.

Turning his gaze into his newest summon, he would motion for it to start. "Do it." Reaper would unnecessarily state, effectively mimicking Fuu's words. Electro would extend his right hand, and thankfully, there would be no sparks covering it. Closing its eyes, the humanoid would try to assess what kind of charge Fuu's body was experiencing. After what seemed a hour or so, although only a few minutes had passed, it would open up its eyes again. Showing a determined expression, at least the most approximate one, a undead could show, it would cover its right hand with positively charged electricity and jolt the Oracle's body with it. There would be only two outcomes from this action. Either the Cabal member would be completely cured, or she would start experiencing the classing symptoms of a heart failure. If it was the former, Electro would step back and wait further instructions, but if it was the later, he would continuously jolt her until she was reanimated.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

Fuu
The Oracle

"I did not mention before, but we are not aware of what kind of charge the carnasaur's lightning is. Either positive or negative. And that means it will have to induce both into you. If your body is filled with negative charged electricity and it adds more of it, the paralyzing effect will be magnified and your heart might stop. If your body is running wild with positive charged electricity and we add negative, they will cancel each other. ...If your heart stops, we can jolt you back into life, by inducing you with the proper charged electricity. Hopefully."

Just avoid the refractory should have been her answer but it was likely that the Dark Sage never spent a day as a medic. What happens when electricity is introduced to the body? The answer is a rather complex cascade of events that could be boiled down to a simple element - it travels through whatever object or surface it was introduced to. The current was damaging yes, but that was far from its greatest danger. Neural impulses were simply the transmission of neurons and in the heart the current that traveled from the sinus to motivate the atria and then the ventricles. Where the loss of sensation or even temporary paralysis was something one could survive, a ventricular fibrillation could prove lethal. When an electrical current as small as thirty joules is introduced to the heart at the right moment, during the refractory period sometimes termed in a rhythm as a Q on T phenomena, can create an aberrant rhythm that simply leaves the heart erratically quivering in the chest. Death would swiftly follow in the absence of defibrillation.

Probability was on her side at the very least.

That was the risk she was about to encounter. The charge of the electrical energy would be irrelevant to her survival if the impulse was released at the wrong moment. Still it was her legs that were damaged, not her heart. If the current was introduced to her legs rather than her torso, there would no longer be a risk. She was about to explain cardiac pathophysiology with the Senju and his summon, not noticing that the electrical summon was deep in concentration as well. She was about to explain also the concept of defibrillation and where the hands would need to be planted to exert the proper current to save her life if it came to that. Upper right sternum and lower left ribs or the front and back of her chest, hands on either side of where her heart was anatomically located -- whichever was easier for them to remember. She opened her mouth to speak but before she had the opportunity the summon touched her.
heartbeat-o.gif

A guttural cry escaped her parched lips as these cations were released through her body. Her body tensed and reflexively started to contract and curl. Her hands cupped over her chest, her knees crashed onto the ground. She tried to pull in a wheezing breath of air, one hand planted on the ground she struggled but would not be able to rise. Her heartbeat has ceased, behind her sternum her heart was quivering erratically and there was no blood-flow. The pain would be fleeting as consciousness could only persist for a moment, the mind is always hungry for air. She landed face-first in the sand, she was no longer breathing either.
giphy.gif

Her body arched and convulsed with subsequent jolts of electricity of an alternating current - cations and anions. Eventually one of them converted her rhythm, success heralded by a gasping breath. While probability was on her side, luck certainly was not. She would be sore, but essentially cured. No reward comes without risk or sacrifice. She would not remember a moment after the first jolt of electrical current. She would not know for how long she was effectively dead and without oxygen. She sit upright on the ground, albeit painfully and state with a hint of surprise in her voice "...it worked." She was short of breath but that would soon pass as she pulled herself to her feet, disoriented but otherwise fine. She wavered in her stance, but her legs worked. Her brow furrowed for a moment before she thanked Kazuki and his summon, "thank you." It was an honest response, she would not know unless she was told that she had nearly died and likely would have if the bursts of energy proved ineffective. She would not know if the electrical energy from the Carnasaur was negative or positive.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jolt after jolt electrocuted Fuu's body. The first strikes rendered her dead. Yes, the cure for her condition included death, but only in a temporary basis. A permanent state of death would likely trigger the seal she had in her belly and whatever would happen afterwards. But since Electro was expecting such outcome, he quickly worked to revive her and prevent such fate. After some tense moments, the Oracle would open up her eyes and sit upright. The Overlord internally sighed, he did not want her to die, not so soon at least. "...it worked." she would note before attempting to stand up. After a tentative, but successful attempt, the Ashen Haired Man would thank him. "Thank you." . The White Wolf would not in response and at the same time, the Electro summon would find itself engulfed in a shadowy embrace that would drag him back into the oblivion dimension he had been brought forth, to begin with.

"Our time here is up. A storm is coming." the Silvery Haired Man would declare, both literally and metaphorically. He would also point toward the sky, behind Fuu. A large sea of pitch black clouds was approaching them. Lightning was visible from their point of view, but the storm he had mentioned also had a second meaning. War was coming to Sunagakure. Ancients and Daimyo had targeted Sand. This war would define the future of the Wind Country. Let Zabucho have mercy on them all. "Just like last time, take my hand. I promise you will endure this trip much better, compared to last time." Reaper told her. By now, his shadow had rose from the ground and was threatening to fully engulf him. The former Sennin's left hand was extended toward her, just like a few hours before, while they stood inside the walls of Sunagakure.

[Topic left unless stopped.]
[Living Carnasaur acquired.]
[IWR - Toraono Reizo resurrected?]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
rB6JRiS.jpg

Fuu
The Oracle

Death was a fleeting state, far from complete. The burst of electrical current shot into the fallen Oracle's form causes her body to arc and convulse. If it took much longer she would have lost the ghost. Still, no reward comes without pain or sacrifice. The seal would not go off because she was not completely dead. When the heart was finally restarted she took in that first gasping breath. She was alive and for the most part she was better now than she was prior to the the intervention that brought her to the ground. She said as much - that it worked.

The strangely garbed electrical summon would sink into the gloom.

"Our time here is up. A storm is coming."

The Dark Sage would announce. The winds had increased and whipped past her. The heavens over the horizon had become wicked. The dark and the deep endless celestial space threatened from afar. The black clouds highlighted by the flash of lightning followed several seconds later by the pearl of thunder. Indeed a terrible storm was brewing but it seemed eerie in that such inclimate weather was quite rare in this region. The arid climate afforded little precipitation even during the rainy season that was spring. Fuu furrowed her brow, left to wonder how long she was on the ground. She shaded her eyes as she looked at the sky and the uncanny encroaching storm. "...Aye," she replied in thought a storm indeed.<i></i>

"Just like last time, take my hand. I promise you will endure this trip much better, compared to last time."

Faith is simply unjustified trust - a logical fallacy. Still, much like before she accepted her fate as a fatalist would. Wordlessly she complied and clasped the Sage's hand. Did she smell grave soil? The shadows spread and roiled before they reached overhead in thick tendrils that ensconced them both and sucked them into the depths of a darker place. Space was different here as they were relocated from one space to a distant other. They would return assumedly back to Sunagakure, back to the same space they vacated hours earlier. If that was where they traveled or to a new terrible place, she would not... could not know before she was taken. Hurled through distant space in this plane of darkness.

[Topic Left]

OC: Message me if she is taken to a place where the RP continues, otherwise I will simply assume they parted ways when you came to Sand. Also message me if/when the expected follow-up with her is needed. I know you are already in the midst of a discussion with your new best friend Roku. Never expected two men from such different walks of life to be placed in the same room.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back