Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The silent Endeavor

Kazama Yusei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The breeze through the forest felt good, the massive brown oak trees in this region of the forest let just enough air current in that it was entirely bearable to be there in the hot and cold weathers. The ground was soft and supple, flat to a degree with small dips in the terrain. Maybe that was just the way the young Kazama saw it. The giant brown beast sat in the middle of the clearing, a light breeze passing him again, this time with a flowery aroma, possibly the Yamanaka flowers in the distance enticing his senses to get up and tussling his flame red mane, but the boy was disciplined. He sat in stern solidarity, meditating at this point of perpetual twilight, his mind on his healing factor. He had suffered a small gash on his forearm. Not enough to make him concerned by the blood loss, but enough to make him flustered by his mistake. His muscular forearm was almost like steel, like the rest of him. The smooth brown of his skin only blemished by the light line of crimson oozing from it inherently. It was a rookie error; one that could be made when one trains and is lost in thought but Old Shinjuko taught him better than that. He needed to be way more than just another big black ninja, he needed to represent for the pride of the Hyuuga clan and his family. These thoughts were ever pervasive in the young boys mind, they were his reasons to grow stronger, to amass the strength needed to keep going.

Somewhere in his mind, he cursed his misgivings. He had the eyes to see, and still wouldn’t use them, because they weren’t necessary in this time of peace. The young Kazama had to acknowledge though that even with the peace enacted, the shinobi life of political intrigue could never subside because of something as simple as “peace,” he chuckled at the thought of it, his figure shaking up and down for just that small moment in time before he went back to concentrating on his meditation, but the gash had healed, a smile spread across his face, a fang could almost be seen.
”I guess its time to get back to this training….”<i></i>
He muttered softly to himself, getting up slowly once more.
[MFT- WC 388]

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Did someone say training?" A voice obnoxiously disturbed the tranquil peace of the grove in which Yusei was striving to obtain power, control, peace of mind, or any combination of the three. Mochizuki Tama bounded into the clearing without a care in the world. How might she have heard the low voice of the bear in man's clothing? Plot convenience, I say! What? You need a more specific explanation for the whys and hows? Sigh, alright. Blah blah, Sound affinity, blah, Cadency. Good enough? Moving on!

The high-performance, low-subtlety chuunin approached the tranquil teen with bear-ly a thought to the possibility that she could be interrupting something. There was a long paws as she surveyed the boy, the silence only broken with the occasional, "Hmmm," and, "I see," before finally pointing a dramatic finger at the boy. "Your character design lacks spectacle! Two in fact!" she cried aloud. She rummaged through her rucksack and produced three cases, presenting them to the boy. "Your long hair, that sexy scar upon your face, your quiet demeanor with just a hint of feral ferocity! They all scream to be contrasted with the refinement that only spectacles can provide! Remember, not only your body, mind, and soul need training, but your presence does too!" She snapped her fingers and three images shimmered into view in front of the man. "Mastering these techniques will let you have catchy introductions, impress romantic interests, and telegraph when shit is about to get real." Tama finished speaking and stood looking intently at her audience of one. "What say you? Surely now that you know the power of glasses, living life without them would be simply unbearable." A beat later she said, "And don't worry none of these have prescriptions so they won't affect your eyesight at all!" Expectantly, she awaited a positive response to her presentation. Whether or not she got one was, unfortunately, not in her hands.
[spoilername="The Presentation"][col3]
tumblr_n8gmk7ueuy1rkmepyo1_500.gif
|
Stuff%20and%20things_zps25qlmufj.gif
|
d95ddfb79d02ffda16819c2660dc24de3cff517b_hq.gif
[/col3][/spoilername]

[OOC: Apologies for the puns, they are worthy of punishment, but I couldn't help myself...]

[MFT WC: 320]

Kazama Yusei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A voice accosted the serenity of the small enclosure almost instantly, and the beasts eyes darted around to find the trace of the voice till this small female….. Surveying him, her eyes just looking to make the young Kazama better. Something more…. Physically appealing, but that mattered little to him, she seemed to just be bouncing around him, or maybe it was just him. The look of utter astonishment was all over the poor Yusei’s face even as she was done with her sales pitch. He was still puzzled by her in her entirety, in fact he didn’t know whether to be offended or laugh, so the boy did a little of both, and laughed heartily at the ambush. A body rumbling laugh that echoed through the trees, he tilted his head back, and his mane hung down and shook with such a fantastic ferocity. Tears began to stream down from his orange and blue eyes as his head tilted forward and looked back at her once more. Yusei smiled, there was no malice in it, his face shone against the images directly in front of his face.

”I have no idea who or what you are, but your adorable. Heh, you must be some kind of adorable little acrobat…”<i></i>
Yusei said, wiping the tear from his eyes. He could tell she was the energetic type, he picked his hand up like he was going to choose, but pointed to his face directly.
”Do I really need a makeover? I think I look quite…” <i></i> Yusei paused for dramatic effect and closed his eyes for a moment, the veins began to grow in his eyes, and his eyes became infused with chakra, he opened them once more,

”Imposing and scary than anything else…”<i></i>He said, letting the Byakugan subside once more. At some point, there was the idea that love and romance, the attraction to the opposite sex might’ve crossed his mind, but Yusei hadn’t thought of it really. Maybe he should start.
(OOC: LMAO, thats cute and funny. It's all good)

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shock registered upon the chuunin's face. Someone who doesn't know me? Impossibru! It's time to correct that. Tama recovered quickly from the fact that someone did not recognize her and began to speak again, "Well you got one thing right, acrobat and adorable are two A-words that suit me to a T! I'm Mochizuki Tama, Star Performer of the Mochizuki Troupe, chuunin of Kumogakure, Lord Protector of the Shogun, and also his waifu! But the last part's a secret...shhhhhh." With Tama's traditional self-inflating introduction ritual out of the way, she returned to the important task at hand. The teen's eyes had radiated with chakra as he gave his most imposing stare, claiming that he looked more scary than anything else.

"Hmm, the Baka-whatsit right?" the Mochizuki said, "That is a neat trick!" She recalled the one duel she had with another possessor of those bulging optics, the other boy had beaten the crap out of her. And it had forced the Mochizuki to look at things a little more seriously...some of the time.

"But the fear of appearances is a superficial one! You need to be able to terrify people down to their very depths of their souls. And to do that you need to show that you're an opponent with wisdom and cunning as well as terrifying strength." She began to pace in front of the younger boy, "And spectacles help in that regard. It's proven fact that wearing glasses makes others think you're smart. Though," she stopped, "maybe hiding the fact you're a capable opponent and luring an enemy into a false sense of security would be better. The gradual realization that you are actually moving with purpose instead of attacking wildly would probably leave a bigger impression." She turned back to Yusei and asked, "What approach do you think is better? Letting your opponent know gradually that they are way over their head? Or revealing it to them at the start?"

[MFT WC: 324]

Kazama Yusei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yusei stared at her; his mind had so much to ask so much about this performance artist. She seemed to intrigue the young Kazama with her quirky ways and innocent obsessiveness, it brought a shining smile to the boys face. She utterly butchered the name of his Kekkei Genkai, but it was alright. He watched her intently,
”She’s really weird, but I guess she’s kool. She seems to have way more power than she lets on…”</COLOR><i></i>
He thought to himself while she talked about the ability to fool people with the disguise of glasses. He took a quick look with his Byakugan into her Chakra, the flow was amazing. She was indeed no normal Chuunin, possibly a better idea for him not to have to fight her. It was funny to him that the glasses could change much, he looked pretty battle ready anyway, but he entertained her all the more. Her pacing back and forth brought back that original thought to his mind from earlier,
”Hmm, Maybe she’s right about the romantic interest part though. I could use some loving in my life, and I’m about past due for a girlfriend. I’m too old to just be training and reading, honing my skills to a Tee, and not have a girlfriend…”<i></i>
It was a real thought he pondered on, but he had to bring himself back to reality.
Mochizuki Tama said:
"What approach do you think is better? Letting your opponent know gradually that they are way over their head? Or revealing it to them at the start?"
He pondered on it for a second, this time his face straightened back to it’s normal expression and he rested his cheek in his hand.
<COLOR color="#0093AF">”I have always been told it is better for ones enemy to see that they cannot win before the fight even starts. If at all possible, the demoralization should lead to little to no bloodshed. Yet if they choose to fight me, they should discover sooner than later that it is hopeless. Besides the fact that I’m already bigger and much stronger than most other humans, maybe this glasses thing couldn’t be so bad…..”<i></i> He said, removing his face and pointing at the third option on the right. The possibility of something to make him more appealing was the real reason for the change of heart, but hey, whatever it takes, right?
{MFT: 361}

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hah! He's weakening! Tama thought excitedly to herself. Soon another shall be converted to the side of gap moe! Tama too had been skeptical when she had first heard it from another. This person had managed to convince Tama to purchase way too many of the corrective (and non-corrective) eyewear. When the rash chuunin had tried to return them, the man selling them had swindled her yet again. This time into selling them herself. But as it turned out, Tama was a horrible salesperson, and ended up simply giving them away to anyone she could convince to take them until she was down to the last handful.

As Yusei made his selection Tama nodded in the way a used car salesman would when they smell a sale, "Yes I do believe those would suit you just fine! Though I have to say we differ in terms of battle strategy. I vastly enj- er, prefer, toyi-, I mean letting my opponents believe they have the upper hand. The look on their faces when they realize it's no use is simply priceless!" A hint of her battlelust was starting to seep from the chuunin's petite frame, Tama noticed this and clamped down on it. She had been working on trying to control that impulse as of late. While it made her a formidable force in battle, Tama was beginning to realize that giving into it was probably not the smartest way to fight. In fact, though she'd never admit it aloud, Tama could identify her battlemongering as the reason behind most of her worst injuries and near-death encounters.

Still, introspection and self-evaluation was not her goal here so she shook those thoughts from her head. Gap moe! Glasses characters! It was time to promote, and not charge a single yen for it, because moe was it's own reward. And maybe, just maybe she'd think about how she should proceed from here as a shinobi with a bit more responsibility.

MFT WC: 327

Kazama Yusei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yusei let his orange and blue eyes rest on her momentarily after he made his decision, partly to gauge her reaction, and partly to be courteous to her. Something in her demeanor changed when the thrill of battle crossed her mind, the giant had taken note of that, however slight it was. She enjoyed a fight as much as he did, maybe even more.

”….I think she’s more like me than I originally thought. I probably shouldn’t swing at her, cause she would probably delight in throwing me through and possibly stealing my soul, heh…”<i></i> He thought as he watched her talk even more, a rush of excitement rising through his spine, emanating to his fingertips. ”….There is one thing that is interesting about her; she is ultimately quite the ecstatic type. She DOES take joy in the most… Normal of things, it is indeed refreshing …”<i></i> He thought again, almost missing his cue to speak. A slight silence passed for a moment, and then he opened his mouth,

”Well, we can both agree that demoralization of our enemy is the best way to dispatch them. The difference is I prefer them not to hope to even engage, whereas you hope they engage so they can realize how whoppingly overwhelmed they truly are….”<i></i> He said, pacing about. The young Kazama’s eyes flicked to her again, while his paw reached into his pocket and grabbed a piece of gum. Yusei did so enjoy his fruity flavored gum, but he put it into his mouth, took a few chews and continued, ” The best part of all this, is that no matter which way the cookie crumbles, our enemies are without a way to win. Regardless.”<i></i> A smile crossed his face with that statement, his red mane lightly spiking up once more, but he settled down once again.

”I think the glasses are a good idea, maybe not for viewing purposes ….”<i></i> He smiled at her, a bright toothy grin, ”Maybe just because the right ones just look good on the right people, and hopefully these will look good on me…. You’ll tell me if they look silly, right?”<i></i> He finished with, is eyes fixated on her, somehow her hand in his. Almost a magical moment, the sunlight casting a beautiful shine into the forest at this time, showing the beauty of the forest in his backdrop.
{MFT= WC 395}

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back