Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The Steps towards Recovery

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
It has been days, probably weeks since Miyako was able to leave this room. Her injuries were severe and she felt every inch of them. Her mind was swarming with a grey haze that stepped out and in front of so many of her memories. Her mind didn't quite feel the same and she was worried that she may be changed. Something about her felt wrong now. Something about her felt different. As if someone stepped in to her body and is taking control of her for the first time and steering her like a child's toy. Dancing her around the motions of doctor visit after doctor visit. This invisible hand trying to guide her in the path she was on, yet for some reason the path it was carving was strange and foreign to her. She assumed her mother has noticed as well, or maybe she hasn't. She wouldn't be surprised if it took her longer than her peers to notice that the next in line was simply off compared to how she was before.

Leaning back in her chair her soft hands touched the bandages on her eyes. It was any day now that these could be removed, and Miyako couldn't be more excited. She wondered who the first person she will see will be. Part of her wishes for it to be her mother, but part of her knows that the Raikage probably has more pressing matters than to attend to her ever need during this recovery process. Letting out a sigh she reached for her table where a glass of water sat. Patting for it she tried to find the refreshing coolness but instead of finding purchase, her hand tapped the edge causing it to fall from the table and shattering on the tiled floor below. The sound of crashing glass caused the young Shinrya to flinch as she was not fully prepared for the sound and it had been some time since she has heard anything above the soft whispers of those checking on her. "Ca-can I get some help?" Her voice parched with exhaustion, not sounding like her kind and onfident self. She knew she appeared as a shadow of her once powerful self, but it was not going to stop her from trying to reclaim what is hers to become stronger and more power than her mother.

MFT: 250+

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
By a strange coincidence, it just so happened to be that Kitsune was in Miyako's room as she woke up and fumbled the glass. While Kitsune had her back turned the glass shattered on the floor, and as Miyako asked for some help, Kitsune stepped over to the bed with a new glass, filling it with water from the pitcher on the nightstand. She carefully handed it to Miyako, assisting her with the glass as she drank. "Don't worry about the glass. The janitor'll handle it." she said in a soft tone, giving her daughters head a gentle caress. "How are you feeling, Miyako?" she asked, both as a mother, but also as a doctor. If there was anything she could do beyond what had already been done, she'd damn sure do it.

It truly was the strangest thing. One day Miyako was her normal strong, skilled self, and the next her abilities had dulled immensely. If Kitsune didn't know better she'd have guessed that something had drained her power, a la the chakra suppression devices the Tenouzans had used to prevent the emergence of chakra capable humans in all of Lightning Country. Granted, those had been taken care of, and there were now more chakra wielders than ever. But still. A big change in Kitsunes daughter. The heiress to her lands, and titles. The princess of the empire, one might say. An empire that now also included automobile manufacturing, in both standardized consumer versions, and more advanced custom orders. At some point when Miyako was feeling better, Kitsune'd definitely take her out for a ride. Give her some lessons in how they handle and operate. And maybe if she did well, give Miyako her very own car.

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
No sooner did the glass shatter did Miyako hear the pouring of a new glass. Someone was in here with her, which calmed her nerves slightly. Her raspy dry thoat soothed some as she took a drink and heard the voice that sounded like her mother's. Laying back into her inclined bed she let out a tired sigh. "I... I don't know if I am being honest. Seeing the world in black as my eyes heal is strange, but my body, while still sore, feels heavy..." She hesitated for a moment. A lot of her memories have faded due to the incident, including some of her mother. She couldn't really remember most of her childhood and the memories she did have were hazy, as if trying to be recalled by someone who didn't live them but rather were told them.

"Do you know how much longer I am to wear these wraps covering my eyes? I can't feel my Omega Mangekyou Sharingan anymore... I can't even feel my Sharingan if I am being honest. I am assuming it has mostly returned to being dormant." She turned towards the direction she heard her mother. "Do you think they will ever come back? Or will I remain the crippled child unworthy of her titles...?" Though not at first, Kitsune could see the medical wraps around her head preventing her from opening her eyes slowly stain red as Miyako's eyes teared up, flushing the residual blood from her trauma out of the tear ducts.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune gently took her daughters hand "It shouldn't be long now. I'm sure your eyes will return to normal any time now. And, to let you in on a little bit of information. I've had my own Sharingan go dormant on me as well." she said in a gentle tone, referring to back when she had somehow awokened Mangekyou Sharingan at the age of 9, accidently burnt her home to the ground, and lapsed into a shortterm coma. When she came out of her, her Sharingan had regressed to the single tomoe state, with no sign of Mangekyou at all. And while it eventually returned, it took a long time. "I'm sure it will be the same for you. It's just a matter of time." she said, trying to reassure her daughter. "And, I'm sure you'll be able to see again soon." she said, trying to be optimistic.

When the blood soaked through the bandages keeping Miyako's eyes covered, Kitsune slowly unwrapped them, as that was a clear sign of the healing process nearing completion. "I guess 'soon' is sooner than expected." she remarked, channelling a bit of healing chakra into her hands so it could accelerate the process of healing Miyako's eyes and restoring them to normal. By the time she'd finished removing the bandages, it was likely that Miyako's eyes had recovered to the point where she could see, though still with a dormant Sharingan. It wasn't back to full power, or even any power, but hey, being able to see would be the first step to a total recovery. Kitsune smiled gently at her daughter as she slowly took the last bit of the bandages off, revealing Miyako's eyes to the darkened room. After all, bright rooms and eyes that'd been out of use for a while was not a good mix.

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
The anxiety that was building in her slowly began to fade as she heard her mother speak of how something similar has happened to her as well. She didn't feel quite as useless knowing this. "We can hope it recovers..." She could feel her mother's hands begin to take off the wraps that held the bandages over her dullened eyes. She could feel the warmth of her mother's jutsu restoring her eyes and as she was able to slowly open them the world of darkness that she had known for some time began to fade. Her soft green eyes would begin to flutter around trying to focus on what was around her in this darkened room.

Red.

That's all her eyes could see at first.

She thought it was blood filling her eyes but after a few blinks and the tears rushing to tend for the sensitive tissue, the red didn't fade. Her eyes began to focus some as the red began to split and shift with movement. The tears dripped down her cheeks as she smiled. She knew this red. And as a few more blinks knocked more of the hesitation out of her eyes she could see her mother's hair before her. Everything was still glazy and it was hard to focus on any small details. "Who would have thought the first thing I would see would be your hair." A soft chuckle came from her mouth as the tears didn't dissipate. If things stayed like this for a while, the prodigal daughter may need a cane until her eyes strengthened again. Who would see that coming. A weilder of the Sharingan needing a cane to walk down the street.

((OoC: Sorry for the delay!))

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back