Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Sushi Returns. [Requesting Entrance]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Taking himself through the brush and the trees, Sushi would take his time. Looking around he would find himself almost able to go off of instinct. His nose would guide him as he'd leap from tree to tree until he found the trail. 'Heh... Almost home.' he could smell the chakra as he would grow closer and closer. Suyashi's training was rigorous and strenuous. Under his robes his muscles were solid, and compact, he was very lean but he'd began attempting to bulk up. So it showed a bit... his six foot frame seemed to crush the rocks beneath his feet. His chakra was being slowly collected as he managed through the forest until he would appear being around fifty meters from the gate. His nose caught the scent of ANBU in the area, and even main branchers, who were scheduled.

"Oioi! Its Minamoto Suyashi returning from his mission to Kumogakure.", he already had his paperwork out as well as his outdated passport. He'd journeyed the world without the need for a guide, and grown up substantially in the process, Suyashi was on the verge of being nineteen years old. He was goofy but professional. He'd learned alot during his travels... and now was the time to show the village everything that he'd learned. He was gunning for Jounin knowing that Shinzo was one... but even more so, he wanted to prove that he was a forerunner for Sennin and maybe even Hokage.

"Gate Guard! Might wanna Let Tsukasa Mikasa know I'm back if you have trouble with my paperwork! Or Hyuuga Yukio? Maybe even the Hokage!", Mikasa and the Hokage requested his return specifically, but why? There was still so much work to be done... but alas he followed his orders, and would await the proper authorities for his processing.

giphy.gif

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It didn't take Yukio long to reach the gate taking a moment to hold a station he once called his own for some time though unlike the days of old he did not arrive in ANBU gear this was not the time or place for such things. No here the Captain was the first point of contact with the village as such a more approachable and kind individual would make more sense at least in his eyes. Tilting his head up the Hyuuga's eyes locked on a familiar face it was about time for his return after all though a moment of pause was taken wondering what kind of tales Suyashi returned with.

Taking a few paces towards the Gate the Hyuuga had a wide smile across his face seeing the Medic coming to a stop before him a nod in greeting before speaking. "Well it's good to see you again it's been some time has it not, you've changed I assume the trip was an interesting one? Perhaps we could share a moment when you have the time I know a few places for such things." knowing the man at hand there was little reason to be on guard or serious about the whole situation taking a few moments to look over Suyashi before nodding slowly. "A lot to catch up on with your return but before that I assume I need not explain anything and simply make this process a simple one."

If one thing hadn't changed over all this time it was the Hyuuga's rather casual nature when dealing with situations familiar to him giving pause to allow Suyashi to speak wondering if he would take a brief moment to greet him or head straight to business had Yukio been in his shoes it would more than likely be the latter wishing to clear time for later in the evening.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

It was a wonder how by now Yukio hadn't become her former teacher, but the young woman tailed close behind him regardless. There were several things she would one day bring to his attention in regards to his rather elaborate yet chic. Though with great confusion she also wondered how she couldn't help but feel slightly embarrassed just by walking behind him in all his clothed splender. Pressing her hands close to the edge of her forehead, she would let out a sigh chalking up her emotions to being unable to dress with equal flare. On the contrary she could easily pass for a guy with her short hair and casual wear.

Merely here to observe and not question, she kept her distance as Yukio began to conversate with the visitor, only observing in silence with both palms sitting within her pant's pockets.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
IEOIdbR.png

XlAkydV.png

Perched on the highest ledge of the Phoenix Gates, the platinum mane vigilante's tendrils frolic about in a feud with the zephyrs. Eerily silent, the kunoichi's digits fan out the brilliant obsidian mustache, the guise prepared for the upcoming recovery mission with Izumi; taking advantage of the opportunity to observe the effectiveness first hand. In recent times the glorious structure was becoming infrequent in use, the masked heroine taking notice of the gathering dust swiftly becomes distracted with familiar sent. Due to the pact with the Canine contract, the bond forged between the former pupil and instructor, allowed her to successfully identify the pup - rather former pup.

The honey dew blonde was unmistakable, although his outer appearance drastically different. Unbeknownst to the shinobi a wide grin surfaces upon her features, how long the woman longed for the day of his return. Foolishness on her part to allow the adult in training to venture on his own; however within her soul she knew the surefire method of accelerating his growth had been properly executed. The vigilante's grin transforms into a smirk, the appearance of the ivory hair ANBU Captain signals she is no longer required.

Gazing outwards against the endless horizon, the kunoichi pivots about and begins to waltz upon the pathway lingering on the walls top - in a significantly happier mood. In regards to her appearance, Mikasa was sure many would inquire of the guise at a later date, however forever the moment she would enjoy the pseudo freedom above the walls top. "Welcome back, Suyashi-san." she murmurs delicately to the endless ocean blue above.

[OOC: Topic Entered and Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
1336e6db643c79b344543bc981a596b7644a5472_00.gif

It felt good to be back, the air of the fire country seemed to be denser but definitely he was better suited for such a life. He was born in a tropical environment, so he was made for the husk of humidity and such. It wasnt going to be perfect but it was definitively better than anything that he would have been used to if he were born in Kumogakure. And Kami knows that he would not manage at all in Kazegakure. Things seemed to change from era to era. But he knew who he was... and now looking at Yukio, Suyashi would bow his head deeply to him and the young woman who seemed to be flanking him. "New Protege?", he'd smirk before looking over to Hanako and offering his hand.

"I'm Minamoto Suyashi, and I learned a good bit from this man... You surely will... unless your name is Maru.", looking back up to Yukio, he'd stand straight, "Here are my documents... Passport, Mission paperwork and letters to return.", nodding he'd hand them over to Yukio before lifting his nose to the air... He smelled Mikasa, but she was adorned in a goofy mask and mustache...

"Thank you Stranger-chan!", Sushi would wave a hand to her as she'd leave, maybe she would speak to him when there werent more people around? Who knew... but he was ready to lay in his bed. Something he'd been looking forward to, and it made everything worth it... in the end thats all that mattered.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Going to speak there was a brief pause from the Hyuuga tilting his head to the side for a moment raising an eyebrow before shaking the feeling off a few words muttered in the aftermath. "Just need more sleep I guess, seeing things." Turning his head to Hanako he nodded slowly speaking in a rather relaxed tone. "She wishes to learn more about how things work around here, times like this are a good opportunity to do so never miss a chance to gain new knowledge something i think you know all too well Suyashi." He chuckled making a brief gesture to the Medic.

Checking through the documents he made a brief note of his behavior speaking in a slightly hushed tone to the man. "Did you see or rather sense something rather out of the ordinary as well, some reinforcement would be nice so i know I'm not going crazy." Handing back the documents to Sushi the Hyuuga gave him a quick nod giving the Ok. "Everything seems fine to me, just make sure to update everyone with your return though i would suggest some rest first. The road is a long one my time out of the village taught me that much but it's good to see you made it back safe and sound."

[Allowed entrance to village]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Her eyes would glance down at the extended hand, not really sure how to respond to the gesture not because she was rude but because she was relatively a shy individual. It was something that she was good at suppressing, at least around her mentor, but still she was cautious of greeting people in such a manner. Instead the woman would hold her hand up to decline his offer in a respectful manner but did greet him with a simple head nod. Afterwards both her hands found themselves interlocked behind her back as she stood there with a straight spine and focused eyes. "I would have to respectfully decline the gesture, I simply do not shake hands"<i></i>. There was another reason why she didn't shake his hand but that was something she would not openly say because it would reveal that she was mentally suspect of the man. Still learning the ropes, even Hanako was capable of over-analyzing some situations on a best to be prepared for anything type of mindset. "Minamoto Suyashi..", she thought as she soaked in every detail of his appearance.

"Is it normal to hold a debriefing here, when they first return back?"<i></i>. Her words couldn't of been misplaced as it was a valid question from someone who had never experienced gate duty. She naturally would have a question about this when Yukio's words put her in mind of reporting details after a mission.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He didnt mind it, but Suyashi would look to Yukio as he would explain thigns to him, About Hanako and such, there was much to be done and as he would lend a hand to Hanako he could smell the uncertainty with her. This was prognosis to his research, his nose was telling him far more than what his eyes ever could ever do. It was a skill gained over time, and it was still being honed, the honey dew blond was a mere nineteen years old. He still had much to experience and much to understand about the world he was apart of. Though now with every moment he would access this thought process.

"It is fine, it is a gesture many shinobi distrust... Hell, many of us can transfer Genjutsu through just a simple touch of a hand to a body part. You're smart... You'll definitely go far following Yukio-san.", nodding once again he would look back to Yukio after bowing his head to her, "There is no rest for The Sushi. I am trying to catch up with Shinzo yanno~ Hehe, He's a Jounin. Cant be lagging behind him. Plus the village will do well with more of my research, hopefully it'll keep more of us alive when we're out on our missions.", nodding he would huff and sling his bag over his shoulder once again before continuing in the village.

"Maybe we can have a drink sometime? Kumogakurian alcohol is mild at best... I know Konoha brew may put me right on my bottom but its worth it.", nodding again he would smirk to Hanako before heading off into the village to begin his story again. This would be the grand tale of the Sushi becoming the Medical Lead Researcher. And one day being the leader of the entire hospital...

It would be worth every second of effort...

[Village Entered]
[Topic Left]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping to the side to allow Sushi to take his leave it seemed Sushi would have something of a surprise upon his return to leaf. Not so much that things had changed rather quite the opposite so much had stayed the same for the most part though one concern that was raised in his mind would be the next meeting of him and Maru wondering how much chaos would ensue in the aftermath. Turning on his heels the Captain would address his AiT taking the moment to move back towards the village.

"Not all things will be so simple when at the gates, we do not normally deal with matters such as this and when we do it is not going to be a matter of letting an old friend come home. If only things could be so simple, however this does not mean to be paranoid of all those coming through our gates sometimes greeting them with a smile and welcoming tone makes the process easier." Bringing a hand to the back of his head scratching in thought he couldn't help but wonder how useful this was as a lesson though it was an important one.

Feeling somewhat guilty there wasn't much to say on the matter his head tilted to the side eyes coming to rest on the young women. "Well if you have any questions we can talk about them over Ramen, I rarely have company for such things so you can accompany me for the evening." With that the Hyuuga made his way back into the village allowing the gate guards to continue their work undisturbed.

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back