Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Task At Hand [Requesting Exit]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood in the Uchiha Clan house as he looked in the mirror he sighed to himself, looking at the clenching hand in those few seconds he knew full well that right now this mission stood for so much. As he looked at himself he smirked as he stood in the uniform of a Shinobi, his pistol by his hip as he knew full well what was coming his way, knowing right now that they had to achieve so much and had so little time to do it. Takeshi had called the others to meet at the gates it seemed that they had been given a mission and Maki was the one carrying it out, even he knew that much. But as always when Maki called he was here for Takeshi now it was time to repay the favor.

Takeshi made his way towards the village gates as he knew full well that he had the documents that were required for him to be able to leave. Waiting for the others to turn up he would take no time in making the processes of leaving the village take too long, no he had a duty and a task to carry out that was his job and he knew it.

Though it was only a three-man team he trusted each of them with his life and would never betray that trust no matter what came his way. Leaning against the huge gate he had already had his passport in his hand ready to be given access to leave the village, once that access was given it would be simply a case of running with the group. Maki had led here and Asuka had given him the task to complete, he was just here to assist with the other person as well. But the truth was this was going to be putting his life in Maki's hand. That was a friendship that could not easily be broken.

[Requesting Exit]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It felt good to wear his old travel gear again. Never mind his old travel gear was just his normal gear back in the day. Maki stands at the gates, watching quietly as Takeshi walk up. As he does, Maki turns the corner of one of the crenellations atop the wall, arms crossed and dead eyes looking at the village before him for a moment before he simply steps off the wall, dropping like a stone.

About a dozen feet up he begins to slow dramatically, landing with barely a whisper and unfolding his arms to greet Takeshi warmly. ”Let’s go get this done.” He grins, a feral feature on his face as one of his ears twitches at a noise, spinning to look around.

”Someone else is coming.”
(Requesting exit)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank

Yokai sat silently on the roof, she has been watching the gates for a few hours now, unnoticed, it as always a surprise to her how rarely people looked. The female would be wearing her ANBU gear which consisted of a black bodysuit, hood and mask, its surface was that of a mirror. It had been a long time since the ANBU had been given a mission and she was looking forward to stretching her legs again, she was already waiting for the other at the gates watching them from the rooftops above, she smiled seeing Uchiha Takeshi approaching, he was then joined by Maki, the former ANBU Sennin, the female trusted both of them unconditionally so was glad to have the two of them on this mission as well. Well Asuka, you really are bringing out the big guns. She heard Maki ask if there was another one joining them That's my cue, taking a step off the rooftop landing in front of the two men.
"That would be me" The Sennin smiled under her mask, both of them knew the face that lay behind it but they were both former ANBU, they knew the deal. "I have to admit sending all three of us seems a little bit like overkill but who am I to question the decision of the Hokage,"

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Exit]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka arrived at the gates a few minutes later than the group. As she looked around it seemed as though everyone was here, it genuienly felt nice that they were on time... or maybe she was late. Well, whatever. Point was they were all here and simply waiting for her go. With a deep breath she looked at the group and started to speak.

"Allright!" She said looking around the place with a smile on her face. "You all know your mission. Just know, if things go south your life comes first. Run if you have to. I want you back alive. All of you." She took a few moments to let that sink in.

"Here." She rummaged through her sleeves and took out three storage seals, sighing she gave one to each of them. "Conceal your identity, stay safe and hopefully you'll come back with good news. I'll be praying for your safe return." She gave a respectful bow as she moved away from the gates and started to walk back to the village. Hopefully theyll be fine.

[Topic entered/left]
[Masks given]
[Exit Granted]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at Maki as he checked who was coming through it was Yuki turning up for the mission at hand, it seemed that the team was completed as he nodded to each of them fully aware that they all knew their duty to the village and had no need to question it at all. Standing up straight he nodded in agreement with Maki about wanting to get this mission underway, seeing no point in making it last longer than it needed to after all that would just give more opportunity for things to go wrong even he knew that one.

"Let's be honest Asuka, not all of us will come back from this one without a scratch, but that is the way the world works the three of us know and understand that much, we will do the job and be done with it, no need for the mask and robes I have my own. I think you foget all of us have been ANBU Sennin, we know what we are doing and will make sure that the job is done without the involvement of Leaf. Well if everything goes to plan at least."

With that Takeshi turned on his heels and left the gates, heading out into the open, this time unburdened by the shackles of Hokage that had kept him chained into a diplomate for so long, no this time he was the hunter that he used to be from old times. He was free, the chains of war had been slipped loose in this situation.

[Topic Left]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Yuki joins them using, basically, the same method Maki had to join Takeshi, he has to wonder if it was an ANBU Sennin thing. He knew the voice, just as he knew the woman it belonged to. And much like with Takeshi, Maki had nothing but respect for Yuki. He bows his head briefly to her before responding.

”Considering what the mission is, I believe this caution warranted. We’re to find our target, and bring him back alive. Regardless of his opinion on the matter, or the opinion of anyone else.” Maki turns his head as Asuka comes walking up, once more his ears twitching at the sound of someone before any such sound could reach the others. His sense of hearing was becoming far too sensitive, taking more after the bats he studied.

At the mention of “all of you” Maki gives a hearty chuckle. ”And here I thought you were trying to send me out to die to keep me from giving you an aneurism. Don’t fret, I’m not sure there’s a force on this planet outside of Frost itself that could take on this group.” He takes the storage seal and pockets it before tilting his head at her slightly. ”I got that covered already.”

Metal dust comes pouring out of his form and begins to build around him swiftly, seeming to attach to thin air around his body and, within seconds, coloring itself to his oldest disguise. Jet black samurai armor covered his form, the helmet angular at the bottom while rounded at the top. Spikes jutted from the haidate on his thighs, and his han kote gained a decidedly more scale-mail look. He even gained a cape from somewhere.

samurai vader.jpg

As soon as it was apparent, he would return the metal and stand before them as himself once more. ”But I appreciate the though.” He turns and follows Takeshi, grinning at having something to do other than sit around watching Happi grump.

(Topic/Village left)

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female watched through her mask as the Hokage arrived, she bowed to her, it was largely a sarcastic gesture as she knew that Asuka hated it.

"My lady Hokage," It just as well that Yuki was wearing a mask to hide the grin she had on her face, the mission details had already been shared with her so Asuka's coming her was largely unneeded but she was sure it was for some sentimental reason. When she was finished Yuki walked up to her former student placing her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry little Rabbit, if you don't come back be safe in the knowledge that we have taken them to the great beyond with us" She left Asuka joining the two men at the gates taking one last glance back at her home before catching up with the others.

[Topic/Village Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back