Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private The test begins... Now. [pvt Yuna]

Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Going over the words from before, he knew for sure that this was the meeting place. Not that he was getting here a lot, but he also knew what this place meant. ' This is the wildest location of the village, they say that it holds the most mysterious and most dangerous things... The further you go in the further you are doomed. At least that is what I was often told in class, along with that there are legends and stories here. Such as great hidden dojos and horror creatures. Like those experimentations that went wrong. It means that everything is possible here and I should be careful.' He would hold the mask on the chin as he was thinking. Just because he was simply standing here now, did not mean that he was taking it easy. He tried to keep a check of his surroundings at all time while trying to now show it.

He kept looking over the trees, trying to spot anything new, trying to look for tracks on the ground as to what creatures could tell him too. He already saw a few hurried steps from a bird and a pawprint next. 'Probably a cat with a bird...' Those were the small things he thought he was doing well in an attempt to memorize. 'This was the right place... right?' Tilting his head he would turn around once more, going over the words in his mind. "This is the place..." He muttered out loud and started to check his equipment. Just waiting.

[MFT]

[ooc; sorry if it reads stiff, still trying to get into this characte.r ]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna generally had eyes in this place. For a place that is dangerous to the common civilian of Kumogakure, some nasties could make their way outside the forest. But the real threat are the ones that lay hidden deep inside the forest. Those are the ones that are considerably dangerous. She would eventually make her way to an area of the forest as she had heard the blood flow of another person. It was the boy Ryu, who had shown promise of getting into the ANBU branch with his devotion of training.

The Sennin herself wore plain anbu garb along with a plain white mask. Doing so makes her look as unassuming as other anbu agents. Such is a false secure sense to give those that might find themselves trying to find out who the leadership is. Her steps were as quiet as her existence. Even the animals that would be alerted of human presence seemed to not even notice her until she finally made herself known by stepping out into the open to greet the young Genin.

"Hello, and welcome to your AIT exam. As I had said before, you will need to have some knowledge on diplomacy, intel gathering, and assassination. Each of these are fundamentals that makes the ANBU branch. Something I myself had to employ all three on some of my missions. All three are hard on their own, and to factor in the others along with your original goal can be even more difficult. With that said, let's begin."

With that, she'll vanish before his very eyes. He would hear her voice all around him as she explains the first part of the test. "Intel gathering. One of the core fundamentals of being an ANBU operative. Such is the thing to be able to gather intel on a certain individual, group, or even country. The goal of the Intel gatherers is simple. Find as much information and get out alive. They are recommended to not engage the enemy unless absolutely necessary. This subbranch is more for the people who are sensor type ninja, though some others do find their way in this subbranch. Your goal for this part of the test is to gauge my abilities and take an educated guess on what kind of bloodline or core ability I have. You must do this all the while doing your best to avoid me, thus avoiding conflict."

Reactions: Ryu

Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This person had been like the shadow herself, untill she emerged. It was honestly something where Ryuu felt jumpy at, because he didn't even see that coming. Directly in his mind he would be thinking as to how she could have been able to do this. ' Could this have been active camo..? It is one of the techniques I read about... Did that not prevent making background noises? It would certainly make more sense. But I don't think even that she did that... Then I would perhaps have noticed chakra.' He was listening at the same time and heard that she indeed was here for his exam. ' i hate that word... ' He would think while starting to stretch a little while hearing the second bit.

From the books, it was often best to repeat as to what the other was expecting, as almost you were officially talking into a walkie talkie. "Avoid the teacher, avoiding conflict while trying to learn about the others bloodline or core ability. Understood." He would try to replay like that, but was worried that he wasn't doing this correctly. Thinking about what could be meant as conflict... he soon did a body switch to get out of the area and a kimiwari target was on the ground.

In his mind he started to think how would he be able to gain this information, as he was supposed to be very silent, trying to lure her out to use things... But what would be the best solution. She didn't mention... that it had to remain in this forest... right? This would mean the whole hidden in the clouds was their playground for this exam. Moving as silent as possible on the tree he would try to create a transformation jutsu on himself. Now he was just a little squirrel with golden eyes.

Walking around the woods he would try to find her to remain close... but at a distant?

[hope you meant something like this ]
[mft: 332]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As soon as Ryu would have made the body switch with the kimiwari target, a single kunai would fly out and hit the target with deadly precision. How would Abyss be able to discern his previous location so efficiently? The Anbu Sennin would be fast to discern Ryu's new location. She would even be able to home in as she noticed him in squirrel form. But this test isn't for her to go all out with her abilities, no. Quietly, her hands moved to inside her pocket as she would toss something onto the ground near Ryu.

All of a sudden, smoke would envelope the area around Ryu. Soon, there will be the sound of a whip cracking and hitting the ground next to Ryu. But other than that, everything is quiet. All of nature seems to be looking on and waiting to see what will happen after the smoke settles. But for now, the only people who will know what transpires in the smoke are Ryu and Yuna. Though will Ryu find a way to spot Yuna? Or even find a way to discern what her abilities are?

1. Ryu uses transformation. Transformation at master rank has -1 awareness. Vs Yuna Awareness

2. [7:42 AM]
    ryu first, then Yuna

3. [7:42 AM]
    t!dice 2d20

4. TatsuAPPToday at 7:42 AM​

9dccc08924cb2f6bb4c6.svg
    Rolling dice!
    [2d20 : 8,12]In the end, the result was: 20

5. Yuna/Kureji/Izanami
    19fde88f178a493dc6c3.svg
    Today at 7:42 AM​

Yuna knows

6. Yuna/Kureji/Izanami
    19fde88f178a493dc6c3.svg
    Today at 7:56 AM​

Yuna +3 stealth vs Ryu awareness. Yuna first, ryu second
  7. [7:56 AM]
    t!dice 2d20

8. TatsuAPPToday at 7:56 AM​

9dccc08924cb2f6bb4c6.svg
    Rolling dice!
    [2d20 : 10,13]In the end, the result was: 23

9. Yuna/Kureji/Izanami
    19fde88f178a493dc6c3.svg

tie, again
  10. [7:56 AM]
    t!dice 2d20

11. TatsuAPPToday at 7:56 AM​

9dccc08924cb2f6bb4c6.svg
    Rolling dice!
    [2d20 : 18,19]In the end, the result was: 37

12. Yuna/Kureji/Izanami
    19fde88f178a493dc6c3.svg

Yuna wins

Message #bot-fun
[/spoiler

Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'I would have been toast if I did not move out of the way there...' He thought as he looked back to where the target had been. He would have been pierced probably as that target was most likely a bit tougher than he was. He would try to get a peek at her when he was hopping around in a squirrel form. But soon was found with a lot of smoke around the area. He had to be acting like a squirrel to convince her right?

He had never heard of the crack of a sound around here... But it did bring him back to those days. 'Move over.' There were subtle changes to Ryu at the moment and he was going to try to be a lot more tactful now. 'Sniff out what this person holds, without engaging in conflict. Conflict is serious disagreement and argument about something important. If two people or groups conflict, they have had a serious disagreement or argument and have not yet reached an agreement. But that is only one way it could be perceived. She mentioned precisely to avoid her, yet she seems to keep me close... The definition of avoid is if you avoid something unpleasant that might happen, you take action to prevent it from happening. I don't need to fight or run.'

The analyses had been done and thus I made the mental note that he did not need to run, as this was a mere test to avoid something unpleasant without having a conflict, a disagreement, or an argument. So in other words, do not have an unpleasant argument. "Man... That really scared me." he played as the tiny squirrel spoke, holding up hands high. "Who knew that you could do that." He would try to lure out a reaction. at best... I know all the stuff... how to utilize it. She won't be harmed by me and my low genjutsu...' His eyes scanned the area and noticed a creature... That could work. He tried to place the creature under False Surroundings [M] so in the hope it would turn into a panic and go for the teacher. He had to avoid the teacher... that is what the other Ryu had spoken of, but it did not mean that others should avoid her. How could he play this further out... There was only one set of rules, and he did wear his headset too.

In the meantime, Ryu had attempted to body switch again with the kunai from earlier, this way there was a thud in the ground while he was trying to get out of the smoke and soon into the bushes trying to buy time for his plan. There was no set limit on when he should figure it out. But in his mind, he was already trying to think about how she could have pinpointed him that quickly.

[484]
Jutsu said:

Abilities: said:

CA: DA said:
Core Ability Choices:
Natural Weapon - Passive (3/3 Points)
Dark Embrace - Passive (2 point)

class said:
Wings of Ruin
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (45+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +2 Accuracy (4pt)
Class card Bonus: -5% Cp cost (2pt)
High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Dodge, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu DC
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Ninjutsu Accuracy
Inventory: said:
  • The Utility Slot (may contain a Headband, Headset or a Respirator.)
    • 1. Headset
  • The Armor Slot (may contain either Heavy Armor, Light Armor or No Armor.)
    • 1. Light Armor
weapon said:
(Natural claws)
Weapon Damage Type
: Unarmed -> Handseals
Damage Modifier: -5%
Accuracy modifier: +1
Augment:
1. Vampiric (New)
2. Rough Divide (New)
3. Unlocks at B-Rank

(Cursed Sword)