Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The truth is out (Open; Req Kuro)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It's been a while since Ziren has been to Ichiraku ramen. But for the fact that watching that blood come out of Maru almost activated his blood line. And that wouldn't be good for anyone. Nobody really gave notice of him leave the stadium after the fight between Maru and Suyashi was over. They were too busy chanting Suyashi's name.

But Ziren also feared that he might have grown some attention to himself. Even though it seemed that nobody seen him leave, doesn't mean that he went without a single person wondering where he went. He bought the biggest bowl of ramen that was on the menu.

Ziren sighed. "The last few days have been a lot. I don't even know what I'd do without you." He was talking to his ramen. He looked at the street, where the absolute minimum amount of people were walking around. The rest were probably at the stadium, watching the fights. But Ziren was here, away from all of that mess.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Arriving at Ichirakus Ramen he stopped on the roof and casually walked down at the side of the houses Facade. He hadn't really been here for months or maybe years, couldn't remember when it last was, but he preffere sushi and fish or curry over ramen. HE stopped midway on side of the wall as he heard a familiar voice talking, which made him jump down and respond to the boy who hadn't talkd to him. I am glad you appreciate my support, but I don't know if I deserve so much praise." He said teasingly as he approached from behind and sat next to Ziren.

Not paying to much attention towards the boy yet he pulled down his sunglasses as he looked at the menu. "Yo, I would like to order this one, with lots of chicken and egg." He would say as he pointed on a dish on the card. He stretched and finaly turned towards Ziren. So, what triggered you to have that much bloodlust oozing? That's dangerous you know? If someone notices you could get in trouble, but most importantly you could get me in trouble if the ANBU notice." Well he was one of their trainees now, he didn't want to and couldn't afford to get in trouble already. "But anyways, what is it you called me here for?"

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard Kuro coming before he made himself known. Mainly because of hearing the dude's blood flowing. But he was surprised, he didn't expect Kuro to arrive so fast.

"Why I had that blood list is why we are here. I found out who I am, and I'm not proud of it. I am a Chigokai. Part of a clan that uses blood justsus. And because of it, they become especially barbaric. Almost sinister even. I found out thanks to the help of Uchiha Takeshi, he talked to me the other day when I brought up only about my not knowing what clan I may be in. He then sent someone to train with me until I finally unlocked my powers. And also, I now know that it's not a curse. But a burden. The fact that because my clan can seem so evil, that others want to erase it's existence and all those associated with them. Don't get me wrong, I'm entirely grateful that Takeshi helped me understand who I am. But now I know that things will only get more difficult since I know I'm being hunted down."

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro figured as much, something hadn't been right with Ziren, but that he wanted to openl talk to Kuro about it was a little surprise. Maybe it would help in gathering the information he wanted to get his hands on? No, he actually revealed a lot of interesting information. So chigokai were using blood jutsu, a creepy thought, but it was something Kuro wouldn't consider as something he would wanna use himself. Maybe more interesting was that his bloodrush aside, he had his information from the ANBU sennin himself. And he got someone to teach him about blood jutsu? Kuro lit a cigarette while listening to Ziren's story. JUst a little something didn't add up in his story the way he told it, who would hunt him down? "So, since you found out you won't need my hep anymore? Is that what you wanted to tell me?" He blow a ring of smoke before speaking again. "And who do you think is gonna hunt you? If the ANBU had wanted to, they'd have already gotten rid of you. Are you scared of people from outside the village?" He couldn't understand the boys situation, but he was also sure he was not the best at helping with these kinds of problems, afterall he was about to become an ANBU, feeling for others wasn't his main strength, nor did he want to spend to much energy on it.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren sighed.

"Oh, I think I might still need your help. From how you were talking, about not trying to get into trouble with the ANBU you probably got into some deep shit, or you are now training as part of the ANBU. And in case if you hadn't noticed, I said that I'm not cursed. Which means all those stuff that has happened to me way before, all those people who I cared about, that I loved, are dead because of a certain person or group that is doing this. I mean, shit, I was attacked when I was 13 by a rogue ninja who I think is now an assassin. This scar is proof of it."

He hoped he wasn't coming on too pushy, but Kuro was one of the only people of his age that he trusts.

"As I said before, my clan is something bad. I know the ANBU isn't going to do anything, because as I said, I've talked to Takeshi the ANBU Sennin. And he told me that nobody was going to get to me. But we both know that can't happen. Eventually, someone will test their luck and their skill. Break into the village and do the unthinkable. That's why I need to be ready for this. Why I can't just depend on everyone, because they also might have something different to do, as a distraction. That's why, when we are done here, I'm going back there to keep an eye on that suspicious person. Because even though I will have to fight my bloodline instincts. All in order to try and keep this village safe. And I don't mean to be an ass, but if you're going to be an ANBU and just going to let someone go, who is suspicious who might cause trouble or maybe even kill some innocent people, then what makes you any different from them?! I trust my gut instinct that that guy is bad, tthat even though me and you don't see eye to eye, that I trust you more than anyone else of our age. That's why we are here."

The white of Ziren's eyes turned blood red. This whole argument was making him lose focus. He stayed silent to try and bring his normal self back again.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The ANBU Sennin has been out for a stroll when he had come by a weird site, it seemed that the Ziren kid was out talking to one of his newest members of the Branch. That was something special about seeing the new blood inside of Konaha. Of course, it was clear that Kuro was just out and on his own business. Takeshi allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as he watched for a few seconds from a distance. It was the ANBU way to check from a distance then do what was needed at the later time. But it seemed though he had asked for the Ziren kid to be pushed to activate his bloodline was he ready for it was another question that needed to be answered.

Instantly Takeshi was already looming over the two of them in a second, his eyes burning the red of the Sharingan as he looked back and forth pondering on them, searching for any answers as he allowed himself to smile pleasant enough towards them. It seemed that at least this way he had managed to get himself involved a bit with the younger generation though he didn’t approve of losing control of one’s self from a simple conversation, there was other ways to do it and of course that would come with time.

“Anyone got a spare smoke? I left mine hidden in that house. I figured that I would just borrow one of yours Kuro”

Takeshi stood there for a few seconds waiting to see if the offer borrowing a smoke would be accepted. As he allowed himself to glance around at the surrounding area, the Sharingan looking out not fully aware but still in a state to make sure that he could pick up on some things. Before his attention was drawn back to Kuro.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that was a surprise, did the boy figure out Kuro was part of the ANBU by himself? That guess seemed to come out of nowhere for the white haired youth. Maybe the Sennin told him about it? Instead of answeing immediately he spend a moment thinking about Ziren and what use he was to him. The boy really was more endagering him then he was usefull. "Hm, but you have no idea who could target you, which makes things difficult to figure out. But I doubt you'll get into anythign dangerous inside these walls. To bad one can not stay inside here forever." His ramen was served, but he didn'T pay attention to it yet and instead said, "Well, if you are scared of being hurt, get strong, get conrol over your blood powers and use them. Loosing someone you care for is usually due to your own lack of ability, so turn that worry into a weapon."

He felt something strange, but didn't act on it, like someone was watching them, but he couldn't tel if there was actually someone, maybe it was a bit paranoia due to the talks topics. Zirens words resonated inside his head, but he couldn't really tell what the guy wanted from him. "As I told you, instead of trying anything on your own, how about asking the ANBU for..." Kuro didn't notice the boys' eyes turn red as something else, or rather someone else took up his attention. Behind them was looming a tall figure, that at second glance was someone he had met just recently. "Boss..." He said reflexively. This was an interesting turn of events, but sadly this would mean Kuro couldn't keep from Ziren that he was right and that the Izanagi was an ANBU in training now.

"I didn't know you smoke, sir." Kuro answered and handed the man a cig and his lighter, not that he was sure the Sennin needed fire from him. Unsure what Takeshi had heard of their conversation he tried to casually get him to sit with them. "We were just getting to know about each other, would you like to sit down for a bowl with us?" He for now tried to show his respect, he had actually know clue if he could talk to Takeshi more freely, or if he preffered to be addressed with honorifics. MEanwhile he glanced over to Ziren, unsure if he felt diturbed and wanted to continue later on.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So Ziren was right. Taking a guess on the smallest of clues and he found out that Kuro is now an ANBU, it doesn't help that the dude had a surprised look on his face.

"I'm not scared of getting hurt Kuro. I'm scared of those people hurting those that I care about. And me not being able to control my own powers. And it's not just because of someone's lack of ability. They could have done everything right and still lose the ones the care most about." Just when he thought he had it under control, Kuro is getting him fired up. This isn't good. I've got to get out of here before I can't control myself.
He heard the flow of blood, this time, another person's. It was coming straight at them. A customer probably? Ziren can take this chance to make a break for it and Kuro can talk to the other person.
He turned around and had a surprised look on his face. It was Uchiha Takeshi. Crap, Ziren thought, I guess I can't go.
"Takeshi. Join us. We were just talking about my blood line, which I have now unlocked." There would be no use trying to sugarcoat or bullshit anything when talking to an ANBU. Especially the Sennin of the ANBU branch itself. They would find a way to the truth, whether you lie or not.
Thankfully for the turn of events, he was able to control himself for just a little bit longer. But he could feel as if the white around his eyes are still red. He tried to hide his face, going silent again, hoping neither will notice.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi took the seat that had been offered to him by both. His sharingan staying perfectly focused on Ziren now, reports had been coming to him about the trouble maker and after taking personal interest he knew the boy had a desire to learn to control his power. Takeshi was willing to give him that small chance, one shot to do something good. One chance to make sure that he at least allowed the boy the chance to prove himself worthy of something that he deemed more important than himself. Takeshi allowed himself to order just the plain ramen, it had been a while since he had eaten here, and he wasn’t going to turn down the trip to memory lane.

“So, Kuro, how are you settling in, I hope you are finding everything that you need and if you have any questions you can always ask. By the way outside of the office or the headquarters, I would prefer you to call me Takeshi. I’m casual when it comes to things like this.”

Takeshi allowed his hand to reach out as he drew a smoke from the packet and allowed it to come to his lips before he light it with the lighter and returned it to the newest man from the branch. He allowed himself to draw in from the smoke as he enjoyed himself in those few seconds. As he let the smoke come out of his mouth and lay in his fingers he looked towards Ziren.

“You clearly are struggling to control that power of yours, I don’t want you to do something stupid that I would have to take action against. Trust me it wouldn’t be fun for either of us. So how about we give you the means to sort this out. Train inside of my branch like Kuro is. You have asked enough questions by now and you have become on our radar for doing so. Meeting from the lowest to myself inside of the Branch the offer is their if you want to take it.”

Takeshi would go back to being silent and allowing himself to just smoke that at moment in time waiting to see how Ziren would reply to this new option that had been placed in front of him. As we as how Kuro would take it. Interesting to find them both here but this was an easier solution for Ziren to learn to keep control of himself.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that Takeshi settled next to him and wasn't occupying all of Kuros attention anymore, he could notice that Ziren to his other side was somewhat restless. Was he sick? Or anything with his Bloodline again? Well in a way he would be interested in seeing what the boy could do, but he wasn't scared that he could loose to the bloodboy. And anyways, Takeshi was here and surely wouldn't let anything of the sort happen. At Takeshi's question he got to thinking. Yes, how was he settling in? He wasn't actually sure, he hadn't met the captains for example, but he also hadn't met really anybody aside from the ones that had been in the office that day of his being accepted into the ANBU.

"Ah that's right, I haven't told Ziren I got into the ANBU yet." He said without looking up from his bowl, only staring at his reflection in the soup. He decided to look up before speaking again."But yeah, guess I am doing fine, in my terms atleast. HAven't gotten to meet many ANBU yet, but I guess there is still time to that, was mostly up to training and fullfilling quests lately." And also trying to figure out anything about ZIrens Bloodline by using the fact he got into the ANBU. But noboy needed to know that he had really his own mind, he just had to play along, not that he had any ill intents. "But I should begin my training specifically for the ANBU soon, the earlier the better, I wanna be of use as soon as possible afterall." He finished not sure if he really had anything to tell about himself right now, the thing of interest still remained Ziren. To note was that Takeshis Sharingan took some of his attention for itself. How would it feel to have one for himself?

Shaking that last thought of he turned his head to see what Ziren had to say for himself, clearly being offered a spot in the ANBU was something to consider, even if he knew he would want to pursue something different he would have to think about it. Kuro was wondering how the dynamic between the two would change should the boy accept, afterall he had until now only been with Ziren because he seemed interesting. Would that change by them working under the same branch or would he get annoyed by him soon?

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was surprised by the offer. He remembers just a few days ago, he was taking ANBU classes just to find out who he is. And now, he is actually getting an offer to join the ANBU from the Sennin of the branch himself.
He wasn't surprised though, when it came to the other ANBU having told Takeshi about his asking questions about cursed bloodlines.
He thought about the offer, this could be his means of finding out more of what he needs to know. About who is hunting him down, and maybe learn more about his bloodline, of why they are so terrible people.

"I don't mean to use my blood line Takeshi, Kuro. I'm having a hard time keeping control of it. I accept your offer Takeshi. With more training, in time I might be able to control it without going crazy. And I don't mean to act stupid, I just act before I think. Sometimes I just do stuff on gut instinct."

He then brought out his kunai and pointed it at his hand. "I'm guessing that this is going to be like a blood contract? I'll try and contain my composer to the best of my capabilities. Are we going to do the process right here? Maybe get ready to tie me up afterwards. Just in case."

Ziren tried to calm himself down. But just the mere thought of seeing blood seemed to awaken his bloodline even more. He was trying his very best to ignore what he was feeling.
Despite the fact that he was going to purposely make himself bleed, which seems like a very bad idea. He can't shake the feeling of happiness. That he can change his future despite being born into a clan with sinister characteristics and abilities. He will make sure to thank all of the people that helped him get one step closer to understanding who he was. Which is most of the ANBU which he has met already, despite those meetings involved him getting in trouble.
Ziren was determined to be different from that of his family.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“No need to spill blood just yet, and not in public like this. We are better in the shadows, I would put your weapon away and just go back to enjoying the food. That is why we came here in the first place of course.”

Takeshi allowed himself to finish the smoke that he was enjoying, though it seemed that the conversation was still on going. It was clear that the two new members of the village still had a lot to learn and they needed to be trained. But each one of them had potential there was no denying that and right now Takeshi would make sure that they got the chance to develop themselves inside of the branch at village. Both having potential but both needing to find a way to unlocking it that would be the key to this entire situation and even Takeshi understood the need for them to continuing to learn.

“You will be shown the branch in due time, both of you need to get to training hard, remember that missions will be important in getting you do increase your skills. Besides I know that both of you have a drive, keep hold of it. Make sure that it expands, and you work with it not against it.”

Takeshi allowed himself to ponder for a few minutes as he watched someone bring ramen out in a few seconds as he looked at the bowl that had been place in front of him, he smiled and begun to eat his food. Knowing full well that he would see both of progressing inside of the Branch. AS he begun to eat his food he allowed himself to enjoy the moment. It brought back memories of when he had just qualified from the Academy. When everything was still so simple in his life and that he never had any issues believing in what he wanted. How times had changed and how things had changed now it was something that he would have to get used to. Not everything would always remain black and white, as he waited for the now empty bowl to be taken away.

“Consider yourself a Anbu in Training, keep it between you two this isn’t something we go telling everyone. I will contact you soon about getting your training started. Is there any questions from either of you?”

[Ziren has been given the rank of AiT]

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro just kind of spectated the scne between Takeshi and Ziren while eating his ramen. So Ziren accepted hue? This meant a few different things, first of he would be together with him more often, which in and of itself could turn exhausting for Kuro himself, not that he disliked the guy more then anyone else, but he seemed to have a pretty strong sense of justice, despite being from a so called cursed bloodline. For Kuro that might prove as a problem, was that he liked do do things his way and wasn't shy of bending a rule his way. On the other side though, that woud mean they would likely even be paired together, which in turn even meant he needed to get to know Ziren. Damn this was a lot to take in, he wasn't prepared for it to go this far already... Maybe he just made it to compicated for himself, aways plotting wasn't what he needed to do in a situation like this, it was enough to get to know these guys and befriend them and everything woud be fine for now.

Kuro's drive was not the village or the people though, he was more or less only acting for himself, the rest came second. Probably a bad attitude for an ANBU, but he didn't plan on ever failing, so it wouldn't make a difference as long as noone would ever all him a hero and that, would gladly be where the ANBU part came in and nobody would hear of most of what he was going to do. "Right you are, I should probably take ZIren train with me at some point."

By the time the other got to finishing their meals he had already been sat there done with everything just thinking of a few combinations of Jutsu he could maybe try out in the future. Takeshis question let him raise his head. "No... No, I don't have any questions right now." Actually Kuro had thought of asking about the tournament and if Takeshi had seen anyone he wanted to recrut for the ANBU, but that din't seem right to him, afterall it was speculation on his part the that was why the high-ranking Ninja of the village were all spectating. He was a little jealous of the kids.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren put his kunai away. He was thankful that he didn't have to spill his own blood just yet. He was shaking, trying to contain himself. It took a minute, but he finally calmed down and could feel his eyes turn back to normal. The thirst for blood stopped. At least, for the time being.

He finished eating his ramen, thinking about what Takeshi said. What is the thing that drives him? Most likely to be the exact opposite of what people would expect a Chigokai member to be. That, and to learn about who was hunting him down, and killed the ones he cared about in the process.
But now, Ziren will have to train even more. And need to put the village and it's people before himself.

"So how do I go about training with my blood line? You know, since it's blood and all. I don't want to go berserk when it's uncalled for."

That was the first question that came to mind. That would be the biggest obstacle for Ziren right now. How can he develope his powers, if he doesn't even know how to go about controlling them and not going crazy in the process.

He thought about it for a while. Now that he's in the ANBU he needs to start thinking like one. But he couldn't think of a way to do it. Hopefully Takeshi has an idea.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the chair slightly as he pondered the question that had been given to him. Unsure of how to answer It in the manner that was wanted. He figured the kids must be enjoying their meal as he leaned back and enjoyed himself for a few seconds. He wanted to get to know those inside the branch like he did with everyone. There was no point in trying to just give them the cold shoulder, they would be working under him for a long time and even he knew that it would be a stressful life that they had signed up for.

“You two should train together it will help build up a working relationship, besides you will have to rely on each other one day. I have learned to rely on people inside the branch. And you will as well”

Takeshi allowed himself to pay for the food, plus leaving enough money to cover the other twos for a while. He knew that the students needed to eat and remember the time that his Sennin did the same. When he played for the food that they ate at the same restaurant. It seemed in a weird way that cycle had now become hole. It had come to a full round and Takeshi was not going to argue with that at all. Nor would he have it any other way, this was the best way to grow with those inside of the branch.

“Bloodline control comes with time, as you get stronger you learn to control it better. You will understand that and I am sure that both of you will develop your talents under the guidance of my branch”

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro watched as Takeshi paid for them, but none f them could knew that Kuro wouldn't necessarily keep this as much of a dear memory to him as Takeshi felt for his senpai, Kuro appreciated the gesture though. But... relying on other people, hue? He questioned if he could really do that, either others would be in his way, or he would feel like he was in the way, depending on whoever was stronger, maybe he should only work with other people who could do stuff he couldn't and vice versa. Though he grinned at the thought of training with Ziren, maybe beating him up would bring the guy satisfaction. After some time sitting in his own silence, he stood up and excused himself.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Going for preperations and maybe some training late on."

In truth he fet a bit out of place and wasn't to keen on listening in on their conversation on bloodlines, mainly because his had only brought him pain until now.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren watched as Kuro got up and walked away. And from judging the flow of his blood, he has a lot on his mind. He sighed, being in debt to others was not exactly his kind of forte. But he accepted the gesture that Takeshi gave.
But then a random thought ran through his mind.

"Takeshi. Does the Hokage have some type of power over blood? I met her yesterday and we were talking, and she brought up something about training me. Like she might know something about the powers in blood."

He knew that this was a little too late, considering how they were talking about him and Kuro training together. But now that he remembered about his meeting with the Hokage, he didn't know what to do.

"And if so, is she like me? A Chigokai?" Ziren hoped to find some answers, knowing full well that he might end up with more questions afterwards.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly as he pondered for a few minutes on what to do with the students but found himself coming up short in that aspect of the conversation skills. He allowed a small yawn to come from his lips as he stood up knowing full well that he had to make sure that he was preparing himself once more. Knowing full well that this was over, he listened to Kuro speak once more before he watched the new member leaving the table in that split second. Takeshi turned his attention back to the newest member of his branch.

“I am unsure about that one to be honest with you, but if you know something that I don’t know or find out I would be interested to know it could come in handy. But anyway, let me know how it goes with Yomi and how she is teaching you about Blood. I would be interested in learning that, but now I have somewhere to be. So, if you excuse me I will be going now. Have a good day.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he looked at the young member and stood up, turning around from the table he allowed himself to walk out of the food place. Leaving Ziren on his own so he could start to get going on the work that he had ahead of him.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was surprised to find out that Takeshi himself doesn't know about Yomi's affiliation with blood, if she does have power over it as well. He feels as if he may have got the Hokage in trouble.
He sure hopes that if people start asking questions to the Hokage about the blood powers that she won't get mad at him for this.
As Takeshi left, Ziren was left there, thinking about the situation. And now he is thinking more and more about his own blood line. And now, he wants to travel out of the Leaf, to find out more of his clan. And now, he has the most craziest thought yet. But right now, he will hold off on it for right now.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back