Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Ultimate Reward is Honor [Tutor] [Tag: Okada Kaji]

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
On the training grounds, the trees that scattered around the open fields with the sparring dummies were very dense and thick. The sun was about at high noon so the shade of the forest cascaded over the ground and some of the more gnarled branches created very intricate designs. It was here that the young boy sat while he waited patiently. He had signed up for a program that pitted a student with a more advanced shinobi so that the student could receive some one on one with the elder ninja, in a hope to allow the students to retain more information from more intimate lessons. The boy had been paired with a shinobi by the name of Kaji, he had never heard anything about this particular man and was therefore going into the lesson completely blind. He had brought some gear which he thought might be necessary, some water for the day, a packet of crackers for a quick snack and then some other various shinobi tools that were usually the standard (a few kunai, a few shuriken, and a kawarimi target.) Other than that the only thing he had brought was his usual lax attitude.

Lately, he had learned how to use one of the most basic Nara secret techniques which involved manipulation to use ones' own shadow to fold it into a thinner or thicker shape and send it forth, upon catching a target would then cause a sort of paralysis and then the Nara would then be able to have full control of the body mechanics of the target. Yama thought that this would be a perfect place to try this new technique, his own shadow was still so slow however and still pretty unpractical. In his mind he pictured a scenario of this Kaji fellow being a giant oni like samurai and Yama using his shadow manipulation to save a small village which showered him with treasures upon catching the samurai. It amused him enough to put a smile on his face.

Leaning back against a tree, he put his arms behind his head and basked in the small beams of sun that broke through the spot where he lay. Kaji should be there any moment and he was in no hurry.
<i></i>

[WC 377/1,500]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was not long until the awaited instructor made his way onto the forest path leading to the training ground. He strode with a lax disposition, as if he were only out there for a morning stroll, and came upon the projectile range armed with little more than a gray rectangular pouch looped linked to his waist. Well, he also had a book in hand with a black tassel hanging low. A soft breeze fell through the green wood, ushering a brief touch of winter that came and lingered. It was an ideal setting for a spar or lesson in a martial practice; but the ninja Kaji didn’t appear to have come prepared for such things.

Entering the center in the clearing preordained for their meeting, Kaji looked looked over his left shoulder, and then his right, curiously. The forest was teeming with life today; numerous training zones laid throughout the area; each one spread out a safe distance through the woods from a neighbor, in order to reduce the risk of stray jutsu maiming others. Idling in one of those spacious clearings, Kaji observed the condition of the training zone as he waited. The forest had taken regular punishment from a variety of talents; and endured even worse tragedies from the failed attempts that took place. But then Kaji considered the novelty in honing one’s skills in such a safe space. This place was innocent in nature, and free of the critical and deprived eyes that watched within the village quarters. So, it was here where many students were first sent to search through the forest, and and find their shinobi way. The ninja stroked his chin with the look of speculation, and opened the brown-leather book to browse for a fact.

There was a silence and disconnection as Kaji stood before his student, as if he did not notice his existence; but that came to a sudden halt. “You must be Yama” he realized, as if there were other possibilities. “Welcome to the fold” he said, regarding the student’s decision to become enrolled in the Leaf Village’s Shinobi academy. “I suppose only you know what you are setting out to do… but being here means you want to become an Anbu initiate.” The instructor set his gaze upon the student, in an effort to perceive his intentions. “Do you… really want to join the Anbu Corps?” He asked the question with a hint of skepticism; not in doubt of this boy, but the general idea that any child knowingly wanted to follow his path in life. “My name is Okada Kaji, I have been paired with you as your instructor today.”

WC442

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR><COLOR color="#008040">The man known as Kaji appeared as if a silent mist on a dark night, immediately Yama noticed that he had a very mysterious air about him, but he stood very tall and also appeared to be very prideful. Yama was still laying against the tree, but as Kaji got out the words "Welcome to the fold." Yama stood up quickly and listened intently as the man began to speak. Almost instantly, it seemed that the man had been reading the boy's mind and knew exactly that he was thinking about the ever elusive ANBU. Did that mean that he had been lucky enough to be paired up with one? He wasn't one hundred percent sure but he thought back a few days and realized that he had let it slip to his teachers that he was thinking about the Corps. When Kaji had finished speaking by following up with his full name, Yama was silent for a few moments in contemplation. He had noticed the hesitation in his instructor's voice when asking if he had really wanted to join the ANBU. "My name is Yama, it's nice to meet you sensei!" he started, making sure to honor the man for taking the time to meet him out in the forest. Secondly, he took a few more moments to really think through his next answer.

"I don't know what it is for sure that I truly want, but I have yet to meet any actual ANBU before. The entire set-up and organization of the group is information that I haven't been able to find anywhere. But I do know that I was not made to sit all day in a dusty hospital and take care of people, and I know that being a Main Branch shinobi would mean a life of adventure, but also a life of being stuck on gate duty which I also think I was not made for. If I can be completely honest with you sensei, I truly dislike seeing people be hurt. So I have been dedicating my time trying to learn how to best protect someone without causing them too much bodily harm, I have heard the rumors that some ANBU are very good at assassinations, and others are very good at interrogation. But I view myself having the life of someone who protects those who matter very dearly to me, and I love every single person in this village sensei, and I want to have the strength and the knowledge necessary to ensure that the great village of Konohagakure never falls again!" He let out a slight sigh as he finished, he had actually be talking very fast and passionately which was uncharacteristic for him. He took a look to his left and then his right again before he said, "Unfortunately I don't know what instructions you have for me. But I do know that I am ready for absolutely anything you can throw at me!"

"I brought some shinobi tools, and I also have been working really hard on my jutsu sensei. I know how to do the Transformation and Body Switch techniques quite well, and I learned that my chakra nature is fire and so I started learning the applications of fire Ninjutsu also. Hmmm, I also have been learning from the Nara clan located within the village, I'm the first one in my family that I know of to ever possess the blood limit! I've just learned how to use the most basic shadow manipulation techniques as well." He held his fists clenched at his sides before finishing and throwing up a thumbs up accompanied by a happy grin.

[WC 610]
[TWC 987/1,500]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaji was taken by surprise once his student began to reflect on his disposition as a young initiate, preparing to endure the long road ahead of him. Yama introduced himself as an earnest young lad with a modest, honorable ambition to serve his village. There was a term for the type of vigor he showed; the kind of persistently good nature that was so treasured, and made an iconic trait here in the Leaf. Kaji could see the kindling of a Will of Fire in the student, Yama. A very slight change in the angle of his resting scowl was the only sign of appeasement Kaji could bare to show.

“There is a lot to be said about the ninja who seeks to put the village first. Risking your life so that others may live in peace is the core principle of what it means to be a ninja; but the ANBU Sentinels are those who must endure the most.” He also spoke in reference to himself, inferring his own status as a Sentinel Class Anbu. It was then that something out of the regular entered his perception. While the training fields were always busy at this time of the day with training and commotion; there was something off today. Kaji noticed something fishy from the time he entered the park, but could not pinpoint whether it was truth or paranoia. He then heard the echo of steel clashing against steel somewhere in the park; hitting rather harshly for a training exercise. He was as curious in the matter as he was dutiful to the young protege, and decided to make use of the situation in their training session.

“Ah, today’s lesson” he added, jumping back on track to his conversation with Yama. “Personally, I am not fond of turning my blade on my students on the first day; I prefer a period of observation first. You’re a smart lad, that much I could spot the moment you started talking… But if you have come equipped for a fight, I won’t waste our time any further on this useless range. Come with me.” The day’s master turned his back on the apprentice, and began a slow walk across their training zone. He was listening for more signs of the abnormality, and smelling the wind for traces of fire and magic in the wind. “In order to truly protect the village, an anbu must learn to understand the inner-workings of Konoha, and use that information to blend within it, and become a vigilant protector.”

Kaji’s pacing stopped short of one tall tree, which grew in abundance within the forest which divided the training zones. Using elevation for cover was also an elementary skill for most dexterous ninja; an essential one for ANBU. “Let’s go on a quick patrol of the Training Grounds, just for practice’s sake. Keep in mind that there are other sessions and sparring matches occurring today; so keep your head on a swivel. You don’t want to be cleaved by a stray fuma shuriken.” Finally, he cracked a smile, though it was brief. “I don’t need you to mimic me move for move, just focus on following me to avoid some of the unmarked training areas. ” Kaji then made a sudden, pouncing spring backwards into the air, using his physical prowess and chakra enhancement to exceed the limits of normal men. His bottoms of his boot-clad feet stabilized him atop a swaying branch when he stuck a landing, and he propelled himself once more, after that. He began to flee into the thick wilderness. His sleek design naturally promoted his stealth, proposing a mild challenge for his student. However the challenge was really just him focusing on quickly tracking down the fighting he sensed a moment before. “Time to show me what ya’ got” were the last words he shouted back to his student before truly making a dash for it.

While the chase might have proven to be a worthwhile challenge for his student’s first drill, it would pale in comparison the future experience he might have attempting to hunt missing ninja. Even more so, the chase would pale in comparison to the next challenge that lay before him, today. Still within a tree, but now with his back pressed against it, and his head leaned, peaking around it’s side; Kaji had come to a stop. He held up a hand, signalling the student who approached him to move with greater caution. The signalling hand batted downward, signalling Yama to approach him with caution. He then pointed with his thumb to the training zone behind him, where a peculiar situation was transpiring. Next came the good part.

WC780

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

</B><B>WANTED POSTER SEEN IN KONOHAGAKURE
Shikamatsu said:
hxutbUT.png
Name: Shikamatsu
Strength Rating: Low C-Rank
Known Affiliations: Konohagakure (Wanted) | The Black Scorpions (Minor Assassin's Guild)
Notes: A strong Taijutsu oriented shinobi, approach with some caution. Uses two kusagiri to fight.

With a few sentences, the man had confirmed the boy's suspicions that he was a member of the elite ANBU. The mysterious air around him only seemed to intensify and Yama had a very slight knot in his stomach as the man continued speaking to him about the contents of the lesson. Had this man held an enemy on the tip of a kunai knife before? Had he looked someone into their eyes in their very last moments to truly ascertain what kind of person they were in life? A shiver came up and down Yama's spine right when Kaji got to the part about doing a quick patrol and to stay ever vigilant to avoid unnecessary accidents. Before they were getting ready to set off, in a strange sense Yama was glad that the instructor did not immediately wish to go toe to toe with the boy. He was not a very good close range fighter, but his Ninjutsu and Genjutsu skills were much better than a few other kids in the class. He was in the midsts of being a very specialized ninja even if he wasn't aware of it yet. The ideas of having to face down a professional's blade was a rather tremendous thought.

However, Yama also couldn't help but feel in some way he had gotten on Kaji's good side. He had seen the man crack somewhat of a grin and from Yama's base observations this was a rare thing indeed. But in any case, at this point Kaji was just getting ready to make his first leap into the trees. Yama quickly gathered his things and situated them so that they were snug on his back. As Kaji jumped ahead of him, Yama was a little blown back by the force of the take off but he shook out of it and leaped up after him. Kaji certainly had speed on him, but Yama also had the agility and chakra control that was needed to properly access the tree-leaping techniques that all shinobi utilized. Kaji kept ahead of Yama by several paces, but all he had told the young boy to do was to follow him as closely as he could and that he would lead them exactly where they needed to go.

When they landed on the tree and Kaji was hidden observing something currently unseen to the boy, Yama was a little out of breath and did his best to control himself as he held his hands above his head to help regulate the oxygen. Still slightly panty he followed the ANBU's finger down to the scene that lay below.

It was there that you could see two Konohagakure flak jacketed ninjas, one holding a katana and the other with two large scrolls on his back were going toe to toe with a more plainsclothed ninja that had the Konohagakure symbol on it with a few notches cut into it. An indicator that he was a ninja that had renounced all ties to his village. The missing nin had two large kusagiri's with strange runic symbols carved into them and was giving the two other ninja the business. There were clashes of steel and grunts on both ends, however within a few quick moments the missing nin had parried and dodged and cut through both ninja. As they fell to the ground Yama could see that both were still breathing but it was very shallow and faint. Yama tried his best to mask a small gripping of fear that held him as he looked into the eyes of Kaji sensei. He mouthed quietly, "What should we do?" before also indicating that he was ready for anything by clutching his fists tightly at his side. He would let Kaji take the lead in this but would follow up in an instant.
<i></i>

[WC 638]
[TWC 1,625/1,500]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Considering the scene unfolding before them, Kaji didn’t take long to reach a conclusion on what came next. The list of wanted defectors from the Hidden Leaf was not very long, yet Kaji had not familiarized himself with this rogue who just made quick work of his comrades. “So young” he whispered beneath his breath; recognizing the youth that was shrouded by the malice in the rogue’s eyes. He knew that look all too well, and felt regret towards what would become of the rogue before the day was done.

And as Yama came to him, he too recognized the matter at hand, and was ready to follow orders the orders of his senior. Though his instincts wanted to keep his pupil away from the danger of this unknown threat, his wisdom prevailed, and he knew strength would be gained through experience. While this wasn’t a fitting first trial for a student, it would do, and Kaji was confident that he and Yama would not share the fate of their fallen comrades if things went according to plan. “Take a flanking position by that exit point” he told Yama, while making a pointing gesture with two fingers. “I will engage him directly. Once you take the flank, judge the situation appropriately, and attempt a hold on him with a shadow bind if he tries to flee.” Rising to a full standing position, he towered over his student for a last fleeting moment. “Do as I say, and you will survive this encounter. Now go.”

The sensei then set off in the opposite direction than what was intended for his pupil, swiftly bouncing from atop a few branches, and deliberately causing more of a stir with each step until he appeared before the rogue. He swung beneath a final branch with a gymnast’s grace, and landed squarely in the training pit, front and center in the presence of the rogue ninja. He needed the rogue’s attention, and to seem like another novice for the rogue to cut down, rather than a threat that would potentially drive the target away before his pupil was prepared to use the bind. Timing was key. “So you are the one responsible for the all the commotion out here” he said with a rather dry tone as he began a slow-walking tour of the pit. The two leaf ninja were deceased, with blood still pouring out of the precise incisions created by the attacker’s kusagari. “You must think you’re a tough guy, taking on two grown-ups like that.” He eyed the rogue; his form was tense and the glare in his eyes was as sharp, if not sharper than the honed edges of his weaponry. “I swear, the crazies get smaller and smaller each year.”

He then advanced to what he was sure this killer wanted; sparing little time before he opened the novel he brought along with him, and withdrew the slip of paper he used as a place-holder. This small slip began to glow a bright shade of green; illuminating the training pit with the essence of his chakra until the slip summoned his weapon of choice; the ebony steel of the Eelskin sword. The sword’s magic created pressure in the atmosphere upon it’s arrival; and and his aura was equally flagrant until he reined in the light show. As the presence of power faded, the light did as well, and Kaji proceeded forward again, stepping between the fallen comrades on the path to Shikamatsu. “I know your type... You came back here looking for a fight; a challenge. If that’s what you want, leave the scrubs out of it and fight me, if you dare.” Rather than making the first move, he tested the rogue’s resolve. Just how strong was his bloodlust; that was the question that plagued Kaji. Biding time for his student to prepare the bind, he used it to analyze target, and judge how far they’d need to take the altercation. At the first sign of hesitation from the rogue, Kaji would cue his apprentice to unleash the binding technique with a loud call to “Hit it”; but if the rogue was as bold as Kaji expected, he would probably attempt to taste the edge of Kaji’s steel first.

WC709MFT

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama stood there with a strange look on his face, this was not his first brush in with death. He had seen his cousin Gushiken Amaratsu get crushed by a boulder during a training session when he was a much younger kid, but that had been a strange force of nature brought about by the strict routines of the Kyoujouran roots that sat at the center of the Gushiken lineage. However, this was the first time that the young boy had seen it up close and personal and it was also the first that he had watched two living beings get their souls sent to a path of divine judgement so forcefully. Yama couldn't help but sonder at the two dead Chuunin's lives for a moment, wondering what their Academy days had been like and all the laughs and tears that they had experienced up until this very moment. In a way, in the small back corners of his expansive mind this image would leave a permanent scarring on the ideals that life was a very fleeting thing and could be whooshed out in mere instances. But he also recognized that this was not the time to hold onto such philosophical quandries and that even as a student he had a duty laid out before him.

Nodding one time and giving his sensei a look of seriousness and readiness to the plan that had been directed to him. He watched with intent as Kaji soared with an air of power to him as he landed in the training pit and began to speak to the young rogue. The mysteriousness of Kaji's particular skill set was soon set out for all the world to see, and the glowing emerald and jade energies that his sword and chakra signatures emitted had a hold on Yama for a moment, such brilliant greens... Yama had set himself up directly to the right of where the encounter was taking place and kneeled down behind a bush, making a few strings of handseals before landing and holding the "rat". Shadow Possession was ready to go at any time! It was about at this point that Kaji had finished speaking to the boy and readied himself. It was at this point that Shikamatsu had clutched his two kusagiri very tight, neither the teacher nor the student could fully grasp how ready this young man was to die for the cause he believed in."

"Don't pretend to know anything about me you fool." Shikamatsu said, his eyes narrowing as beads of sweat pooled above his brow. "Yer gonna die right here and right now!" The Genin started to rush towards the man with the sword in front of him.

"Hit it." Was all Yama heard, and the boy said softly to himself, "Ninja Art: Shadow Possession no Jutsu!" his shadow exploded forth with a noticeable lack of speed but no lack of conviction. Yama knew that the man far outclassed this Genin boy, but he still felt the duty to catch him right before he would strike his first blow. The rogue was holding both kusagiri high and charging forth with a cry of rage. When the rogue was a few feet away from the sensei suddenly though his body stopped all movement and he began to quake. The Shadow Possession had been successful. If the man was observant he would notice that the force of the movement being stopped so suddenly caused a slip of paper to fly out from the boy's waistband and fall gently on the forest floor.

But Yama had a hard time holding his jutsu, for the rogue had considerable size and physical power on him and started moving his body very slowly but with quivering determination, trying to get back the muscle motor controls he needed. Yama poured more chakra into the bind and said quickly aloud, "I can't hold it much longer get him!"

_________

Note said:
Good job Shikamatsu, the Black Scorpions are proud. You have earned that tattoo and now I have your first assignment. Go and meet with Old Man Yuubari in the next town over, he will have your first contract for you. Do not fail me!

- The Stinger

[WC: Already Completed]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shikamatsu was frozen in place by Yama’s shadow possession; with perfect timing. The rouge trembled, trying to resist the jutsu’s powerful grip. Kaji could approach Shikamatsu casually now, only to test Yama’s limits with the Nara clan’s prized jutsu. “You still had promise as a shinobi before you came this far. This wasn’t the way to prove your strength.” Kaji was on the verge of a lecture as he went to grab the note from the ground. He swiped it up, and unfolded it with his left hand, standing within striking distance to the furious, bound rogue. His sword hand still held Eel Spine straight down by his side. His eyes darted across the letter, and then he stowed it away as evidence. “You are coming with us back to ANBU HQ, Shikamatsu, and you’re going to answer for what you’ve done here.”

And then a sign of moment occurred; a twinge of the eyebrow before the rogue’s full body functions returned, and he began a flurry of wild swings of enchanted steel. Shikamatsu became a whirlwind led by his emotion, attacking Kaji with sheer ferocity. Precise strikes were barely missing their mark, whistling by Kaji as he evaded most, and deflected the others with flashing counters by Eelspine. Shikamatsu on the other hand took pride in his ability to press the attack, and charged Kaji, swinging downward-thrusts high. The spells within his weapon’s runes unleash a vile aura; the same energy that must have gave him the edge against the chuunin. But the vibrant emerald light of Eelspine’s glow intervened, and chakra was unleashed in a mighty burst that defied the rogue’s charge. The single slicing blow burst out in a curved blade of light, and collided into Shikamatsu. The force propelled him backwards, and he crashed onto the soft soil of the training pit. The sensei then stepped besides him to exam the injury the target was dealt. The chakra strike was forceful, but the strength was not intense enough to form the proper cutting edge he could have. “Some day soon, you're going to wish that killed you.” The vision of Kaji was blurred for the rogue as he stared into the sky, and the liquid image of the man. He then faded into the blackness of unconsciousness. In a show of satisfaction, Kaji reverse-summoned Eelspine back to it’s bookmarker form, and then set it back into the dossier he kept in his tool pouch.

“Hey Yama” he called to his pupil, “nice job on the shadow possession. He was packing a lot of extra power with these enchanted sickles… You maintained positive control of Shikamatsu for a nice chunk of time.” As he said so, Kaji knelt to take away the troublesome weapons, and beckoned Yama to handle them for the time being. “And you gave me enough time to reduce some of the variables before we took him down.” Kaji then proceeded to bind Shikamatsu’s hands behind his back, and lifted him from the ground by the collar of his neck.

“How about you recieve your first tour of ANBU HQ?” Kaji would have to cut their tutoring session short, but that didn’t mean there wasn’t more Yama could learn today. “We need to take in Shikamatsu for detainment, and get someone out here to take care of our comrades.” The sensei then slugged Shikamatsu of his shoulders, and carried him with relative ease. “And we’ll split the reward if there’s a bounty on his head.”

WC: 586

Gushiken Yama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yama took the kusagiri from his sensei, while he himself would not be able to find a good use for them he would hold onto them and pass them down to whoever wanted them or was deemed worthy at a future date. Having bound the rogue ninja the man had picked up the note and read it, the information on it was not relayed to Yama but he could guess that it probably contained something that was a little higher than his pay grade anyways. Perhaps someday he would be let in on what it contained but for now he had other responsibilities that he needed to take care of first. Yama listened as the man told him that he was to be potentially be given a tour of the ANBU headquarters. This caused the boys' heart to jump in his chest. Was this really something that he could do? It seemed unprecedented and very uplifting. As Kaji told him that he would need to get someone out there to take care of the bodies, Yama paused for a moment and held one finger up for his sensei to wait. Yama walked over to each fallen ninja in turn and got down on his knees, placing his hands together and saying a small prayer that wished them good passage onto the next life and that their fight in the material world was now over.

Yama was curious what would happen to this rogue Genin, would he be put to death for his crimes or potentially tortured for more information? The semantics eluded him but the thought would keep him up for most of that night. When his sensei told him that they could split the bounty, this caused the boy to smile graciously and he thanked him. Now that it was all said and done, Yama would follow the sensei wherever he would direct him next. Little did Yama know however that the future had much suspense and mystery ahead of him and that this day was only a mild look into the criminal aspects of not only Konohagakure but the world as well...

[WC: Already Completed]
Topic Left

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And then, the credits began to roll as Kaji and Yama were departing from the training zones. The master and apprentice were taking the forested trail, and neatly printed kanji began to flash in the air, giving credit to unknown names responsible for the fine lines that made them whole, and the spectrum of color and light in their reality. And a song began to fill the air, coming from nowhere, but permeating the atmosphere with the sound of energetic pop music. As if by his command, Kaji's Arabian stallion, his loyal, earth-tone mount by the name of Kukkī. “Where did you come from, Kukkī?” Kaji questioned with a hurried tone. They were far from the stables where he housed his equine partner, yet here the horse was, arriving on his own accord. The horse approached Kaji and Yama with a merry trot, and Kaji naturally slung the captured rogue ninja over his horse’s back, despite his concerns. The veteran ninja was as confused as ever, and eventually began grabbing at the passing credits, but to no avail. “What kind of illusion is this?” Surely it must have been an illusion; Kaji placed his hands together in a canceling seal, but his chakra was already under full control.

“Do you see this?” He turned to his pupil, but even Yama seemed entranced, walking casually to the beat of their theme music, along with the horse. Following the steed, his pupil and the bound prisoner continued on a path to the ANBU headquarters, despite neither of them knowing the way. Kaji stood back, letting them gain over a dozen feet of distance as he came to realize the nature of his experience. “Looks like I need to get back on my meds” he admitted somberly. “I’m starting to think my life is an anime again.”

WC: 304
- Now leaving the Thread, for real.
- Tutor thread complete, for real.
- To be continued, for real.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back