Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The walls whisper [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the dojo that he called the home he had spent a lot of time there. He allowed a smile to come to his face, times had changed since he had last been inside of this room and it seemed that he would come here once more when news had to be given and training had to be done, Takeshi allowed a small smile to etch across his face as he considered how much things would be changing since he had been here with Yukio. He had a lot more to discuss and a lot more to teach still it would seem.

“Well things keep changing, never expected I would be stood in this situation that I am in today, but I look forward to the challenge that I will be taking, and I cannot wait to see what happens in the future. It is an exciting time for all of us, and we will have to see what doors open. Now I will just have to explain this situation to Yukio and see how he takes it. Through the future is going to change I want him to be prepared for those changes when they come I want him to be ready.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand in the Dojo he waited patiently and waited without speaking to much, he wanted to make sure that everything was ready for today, he allowed a small smile to echo and etch itself across his face as he stood there being prepared for the situation at hand. He wanted to make sure that he was being honest, and he wanted to make sure that Yukio was prepared for him to leave this conversation as it should be, with the man stepping into his own light and learning everything he could from the Uchiha.

[TWC: 306/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking the halls of the household it was a rather familiar feeling to the Hyuuga now having lived in the household for many years now it was becoming a welcoming feeling to enter the Dojo his eyes gazing across the interior having a sense of nostalgia from the days passed training with Takeshi. As he entered the Dojo he looked upon his teacher and adoptive father with a smile it was a different feeling now that he was considered a member of the Sennin's family.

"It's good to see you again Takeshi though its been some time since we've met here do you have something you wish to teach or discuss with me?" He paused for a moment wondering what it could be sometimes it would be something specific others it would be a mix of the two but there would be no complaints from the man the surprise of what he would say was a more present feeling than it had been in the beginning. In the days of old there had always been a sense of worry and dread as to whether or not he could meet the expectations set towards him but as times changed so had he.

Yukio had more self confidence now than previous days having tested his power for himself in sparring sessions and training knowing he was more than capable of defending himself and those placed in the ANBU operatives care finding it was no longer a matter of thinking of himself anymore but thinking of the village of a whole. "Before we begin I just want to thank you, as I walk through these halls I think of how things have changed and realise I couldn't have gotten to this point without you something I cannot show enough gratitude for." With that he came to stand before his teacher waiting to see what he would say.

[WC/WT: 314/314]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to turn around to Yukio it seemed the man was getting stronger each day though Takeshi still allowed himself to turn and look at the man for a few seconds, since the time in Tea things had changed and Takeshi knew that there was a lot of changes that had taken place and it seemed that Yukio understood and respected those calls that had been made, this caused a smile to come to the ANBU Sennin’s lips as he considered how much had changed during these times, he had watched the kid grow into a man.

“You are more than welcome Yukio, I have watched you grow from a boy into a man, I have seen you develop into something that is stable and strong and a pillar of support. I hope that you do not stop here for you still have a lot of work to go, but yes just like you continue to grow and expand. It is time for myself to do the same, I must now step forward out of the shadows and with this means that I am trusting you to continue to do the hard work that you have come to do.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand there for a few seconds as he pondered the question that Yukio had asked it seemed that he wanted to know what more there was to teach him. He allowed a smile to come to his lips it was clear that Takeshi had work to do and he was going to start right now. His hands coming together as he allowed himself to take a breath in before erupting a massive stream of fire towards the Hyuuga, the red eyes of the Uchiha swirling into life, it seemed today was reacting without thinking. To block everything that came his way.

[TWC:612/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a pleasure to hear that Takeshi was proud of him but there would be no time for talk eyes widening as the wall of flame came in his direction bringing his hands together Yukio slammed his palms into the ground a large sphere of mirror Jutsu being formed around him forming a barrier to stop the Jutsu in its tracks while taking the renown Jyuuken stance of the Hyuuga clan he couldn't be sure the mirror barrier would be enough to stop the Uchiha's fire style a style the clan was renown for but it was better than nothing and would reduce any impact or heavy damage coming his way safe to say it was the thing instinct told him to do.

"Never one for words just as its always been Takeshi glad we still think the same way lets see how interesting we can make this." He could feel the blood rushing through his veins the rapid beats of his heart as excitement took over this wasn't like the old days where the thought of going toe to toe with Takeshi seemed to be out of the question now it was a foreseeable objective one he sought to achieve one day. Placing his hands behind his back Yukio drew his combat gloves sliding them on and cracking knuckles and grinning wide.

Though he knew this may not be an all out slug match between the two heavyweights it would still be a challenge to evade or block the Jutsu the ANBU Sennin had in his arsenal focusing his eyes to the point of straining them to not miss a single detail in the movements or actions his opponent made though if playing defensive was all it took to get to the point he had reached then the Hyuuga would have been left by the wayside a long time ago

[WC/WT: 312/626]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the fire to come back to him, he felt the heat and smiled enjoying the flames that came his way it seemed that he still had a lot to understand about the fire style. The man allowed his hands to come together as he begun to weave the pattern. Making sure that each of his hand movements were perfect as his eyes once more rotated this time to the Mangekyo Sharingan the most formidable thing in his arsenal he was not going to be holding back to Yukio. He allowed a small grin to come to his lips as he looked at the quick reaction of his student.

“The question is how you will deal with this now, after all I have a few tricks of my own up my sleeve and now its time to push those barriers Yukio after all I do believe that you have a lot to learn when it comes to the Uchiha clan even after living in my house for so long”

Black flames erupted against the defence that had been raised by the Hyuuga it seemed that they melted away under the heat of the black fire, it consumed all that was in its path and it seemed to be living up to that expectation right now, there was no holding back between them tonight, and it seemed that this was the truth of the matter. As the fire came around he allowed his hands to transform the flames forming a snarling face of a Dragon as he looked to the opening that was simply crumbling away in front of him.

Takeshi channelled his focus as his eyes glanced at the gap before he allowed the dragon to sure forward its pure intention on killing and make sure that the man suffered at the maws of the beast.

[TWC: 919/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The ever changing situation was something he'd grown accustom having only seconds to think through each action before something else would inevitably come the Hyuuga's way seeing the black flames come across the dome it became clear defence would only get him so far forming a series of handseals before shattering the dome flicking his wrists like a conductor at an orchestra the shards suspended in the air. "That may be true though how about we return these to sender" With that the motions he'd practiced for so long came into play.

Smooth circular movements in wide angles the best way to make use of the full vision granted to him by the Byakugan the chances to evade everything were slim but sometimes you had to take a hit to return the favour launching the shards in salvo's towards the Uchiha before the flames impacted. The heat was intense the searing sensation against the skin being something he was all too familiar with an eye snapping shut as trying to shrug off the pain.

Stepping out in the aftermath clothing smouldering and an outstretched palm a beam of lightning shot out crackling in the air sparks cracking against the remaining mirror shards. It was clear his own ninjutsu would never completely to compare to the Uchiha's however he was willing to bet it wouldn't be a useless as some might consider. "Guess its as good a time as ever to test each other got to make sure you haven't lost your touch after all and something tells me you've got a bit more up your sleeve than that though I do feel sorry for whoever has to clean up the mess." A true enough fact the Dojo may not be in the same state as when they entered but that was a problem for future Yukio and Takeshi to deal with what truly mattered was the here and now.

[WC/WT: 319/945]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to laugh watching the shards come towards him he allowed his hands to come together, the dojo contained a bit of everything it was the main training place of the Uchiha clan house, it was clear that Takeshi was more prepared than he had ever been, allowing his hands to come up as Sand came up and blocked the attack before it even managed to land, he allowed a smirk to come to his face as the sand dropped to allow the Uchiha to stand there facing off against Yukio. He had to admit the boy had grown so much since there first time in this room, he thought back as he allowed a single tear to drip from his cheek onto the floor. It was joy to see the man coming into his own right now and stepping out of the normal.

“It looks like you have come such a long way since I have known you Yukio, you have left the childhood that you knew, and now you have stepped into the beginning as becoming a man. Its something that I have to admit I am proud to see you have turned into something that is worth fighting for and dying for, you have become the Son I have always aspired to have”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come together, he summoned the one thing that should never exist but this was not a normal fight, this was the last time he would be inside the Dojo for the Sennin, they would stand together in the same branch one last time and he would make sure that Yukio knew that this was the situation. He allowed the reaper to appear behind him the gaze coming instantly over him as it stood there glaring and watching, it was clear that there was still much to be desired from Yukio but how would he deal with being in the presence of this being.

[TWC: 1,246/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio felt a cold sweat drip down his temples recalling the last time he'd seen the reaper by Takeshi's side and couldn't help bow give a slight bow in respect. "it's been some time not since my genjutsu lessons all that time ago I can only expect this is no small feat." It was true this was a jutsu Yukio had never truly experienced in the heat of battle before more than likely due to Takeshi not wishing to kill the man. Though it stopped him in his tracks thoughts still passed through his mind wondering what to do next against such an oppressive presence rising to straighten his back and closing his eyes for a brief moment.

When his Hakumei burst back into view the veins commonly associated with those eyes crawled across the Hyuuga's features gripping his fists tightly if it was going to end like this then best to end it on a high note bracing himself before charging the Uchiha drawing his fist back as it became coated in Crystals. "Fist of sin the sin of Wrath" Those were the few words he uttered before meeting both his teacher and the reaper.

What the outcome would be he couldn't be sure but at the end of the day this was the least that could be expected of him when facing his teacher the rush of adrenaline in his veins and the beating rhythm of his heart. "I'm not the fearful child I once was that much is true but I still have a lot to learn however that will not stop me from trying to surpass you as a student always should aspire too." Those words were spoken with pride and conviction a will to keep improving and getting stronger in order to one day officially be Takeshi's equal.

[WC/WT: 303/1248]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as the man rushed forward to try and land the punch that he was trying to get on with. It seemed that he was trying to finish the fight out early, Takeshi allowed himself to bring up a wall of stone in front of him for the fist to punch into, it seemed that the sheer strength of this fight was clear when the wall crumbled down Takeshi stood inches from Yukio as he allowed a small smile to come to his lips in those few seconds. Listening to the words that had been spoken back and forth it was clear that they had a lot of work ahead of them.

“Well I think that completes the training for today, look at it this way Yukio have come this far, I do not expect you to come this far but you have continued to strive forward. Let’s be honest here you still have a lot of work to do but right now you have proven yourself I think we are done here. With that being said I think that you have achieved what was needed today. I will leave you to it but once tea is finished we will need to talk again.”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he looked at Yukio for a few seconds, knowing full well that there was still work for him to do, he would have to get the Dojo cleaned up but right now he didn’t need to really worry about it, he knew full well that would come out later. Takeshi turned and allowed himself to walk out the door as he followed the normal route away, just leaving Yukio with those thoughts he would have to consider all his options over the next few days.

[TWC:1,542/1,500]
[REwards have been requested]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was short on breath considering the brief exchange it felt like they held nothing back and the intent to go for the killing blow was in every technique however it did not mean he could compete with the Sennin coming to a stop as Takeshi spoke nodding slowly to each statement. "That I understand I have come a long way from the naïve boy I once was but that doesn't mean I stop learning there's always another Jutsu, another experience or trial to see myself through and until I have seen what this world has to offer I will not stop getting stronger."

Sliding his gloves of and wiping an arm across the sweat trickling down his temples there was a brief pause as Takeshi left the Dojo taking his normal pondering posture Yukio questioned what his next step should be taking a few paces slowly towards the door to follow the request to speak to him once the events in tea were over was an interesting one however as with everything the Hyuuga would take it in his stride never thinking too far ahead. It was a method of thinking that had brought him this far however the question did arise as to how long that would be the case for now there was something he had to attend too.

Beginning to walk with purpose towards his place of residence there was a moment of hesitation looking at his reflection within the mirror on his wall looking at the long streams of hair running down to the shoulders and nodding taking a set of scissors and seating himself for something he really should have done a long time ago. Better late than never were the words that came to mind.

[WT: 1500+]
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back