Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open The weight of a legacy

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna had a lot on her mind. After her talk with her father, she needed to collect her thoughts. She herself have been in dire situations before, but none as much as her father. And she even agreed to take on his tasks that he would have done and probably never come back to tell her tales or warn her about. Now she herself is a full grown ninja and will have to prove her own worth by completing the tasks ahead of her.

Not to mention her other that lies deep within her conscience. Who knows when it will show up again. With a sigh, she thought it would be good to mull it over a hot bowl of ramen to ease her mind. If at the very least, be able to make her keep control of her emotions and remind herself of the thing that is waiting for her to show any signs of weakness.

"I'll just keep it simple, one bowl of ramen please." She asked the waitress.

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Eh-hehe!” Those radiant brown hues were filled with glowing stars from her recent shopping spree haul. Her credit card nearing maximum didn’t concern her whatsoever when both her arms held the handles of shopping bags from all over the shopping districts. From the south their clothes were always traditional and boring. Sometimes they had the vibrant glam she drooled over but due to the restrictions within the city and the heavy tariffs getting clothing from all over the world was rare. As much as she hated wearing her traditional school uniform her mother insists on her wearing, the weekends were up to her for an outfit! Discouraged instantaneously at the current day and her dark blue school outfit adorning her body, Akane's stomach growled in outrage. All the time was spent shopping and she’d never grabbed a bite to eat. “Too busy lookin’ for deals!” She exclaimed. Her gaze ran down the street to find an alluring shop that looked more traditional than all the rest. Walking up towards the open area partially covered with the shop's flags that adorned its logo, a hand reached out to lift the flap and move in.

“Hello!” She spoke out sweet and innocently towards the chef. Waving to him cheerfully she moved over to the bar with a woman sitting there. Leaving a seat between them to grant her space she placed her bags out of the way, gaining the chef's attention again. “Uhh… I’ve never had rah.. men. I'll take one of those and a spicy kani salad please!” With a laugh he explained the dish to her and turned his back to prepare the meals. Her smile faded as he prepared their meals, observing her surroundings she acknowledged the girls next to her. She looked young, maybe a few years older than she but her outfit caught her attention. “That’s a beautiful cloak! Did you find it by the shops around here? A bit too dark for my style but it suits you perfectly.” Honesty and truth coated her words, if there was miscommunication from her speech it would fly past Akane without another thought

[mft]
[Topic Entered]
[WC:354]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna gave the other girl a sidelook as a she sat near her and was loud and perky. Frankly, she wouldn't really mind it but with all the thoughts that's been running through her mind, she would rather have peace and quiet. Quiet the little talkative one. She heard the other voice in her head say. Shut it. She thought back to it.

She brought her attention back to the girl as she had addressed her about her cloak. "Um... Thanks?" Yuna was overwhelmed with all the talking coming her way that she kind of just went with it and only thought to herself of what the girl had meant by the dark style fits her... She insulted you. Finish her.

Put a sock in it before I seal you in a shoe. She thought to herself, but more or less stayed quiet after awkwardly thanking the other girl.

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane tilted her head at the woman's response. Shy and awkward, like everyone she had encountered in Kumogakure so far. If she knew the people were going to be this lackluster she would’ve stayed back with her father. ‘That was never a choice anyway.’

The chef behind the counter prepared the meals. Sauteing her food and boiling the noodles to perfection. He slid an egg on top with cut chicken and scallions scattered about the dishes. Placing each order in front of the girls he gave a wide smile before turning his back to finish the salad. Akane’s eyes twinkled in delight, the meal before her warmed her core and she hadn’t even taken a bite yet1 With grace she grabbed her chopsticks and began eating. Every bite made her mouth water as the seasonings left their mark on her taste buds. “Ah~! It’s so good! Thank you!” Continuing her meal she had nearly finished her ramen bowl when her salad came out too. With each bit she swayed side to side like an innocent child. A way to a woman's heart was delicious food, or a sharp object but the array of foods was her weakness. “Food here is so much better. I wonder what else they have in town.” Taping her finger on her chin she moved over to finish her salad.

After a few minutes her brown hues cut over to view the pale woman who was steeped in social anxiety. Timid, shy, and awkward. ‘Must be weak.’ Her thoughts made her snicker to herself, shoveling another bite into her mouth she caught the remains with a napkin. Placing her dishes altogether she took out her card and extended it to the chef. With an inquisitive look he took ahold of it. “A card? Unfortunately we don’t have a reader. We only accept cash here.” He handed the card back to Akane and pointed to the “Cash only” sign underneath his shop sign. “What!? I don’t have cash! Has technology not graced this place yet?!” Her palm smack her forehead gently. Now what was she going to do?

Horigome Sukejuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Resentment.

That was all that he held fors uch institutions of the masses, envy and jealousy whipping inside his chest and mind like a wicked stormwind thrashing wildly at the coast. Trees, stone, soil, and everything in between, it was a world he had tried and failed so long to belong to, and yet it wasalso one he instinctually hid from for fear that his nature would be misunderstood, or understood too well. However as someone who mostly occupied the derelict structures in the cronopolis and spent precious little money on anything but raw materials and neglecting his most basic needs such as nourishment, such establishments of convenience seemed necissary which did little to calm the thrashingwinds in the recesses of the void of his mind.

'Suffering is...' He thought inwardly to himself, though the static of his chaotic mental processes were dulled to a lethargic as a pair of persons of interest could be identified amongst those that steered clear of the towering haunt of a person, albino pale skin hidden beneath an inordinately long and flowing black cloak with a white lining. There was some pause at what he ought to do, what was appropriate to do, and what he inevitably would do. The social arts of his peers was utterly lost to him, social graces and taboos seemed no different to one who spent most of his time with ghosts of the past and the self-realizing guilt of his existence. However without any sort of inhibitions he would lean in towards the sort to take his owder and he would plainly ask for "Whatever is most popular, I guess, I'll have it." He'd apathetically drone beneath the mask, as he inhaled ,causing the internal mechanics of an integrated dust filter became immediately present as he could swear that he could actually taste the nervous apprehension of the person before him..

Nontheless, as soon as he retrieved that which he needed, he carried the freshly made bowl with his palm underneath. Refusing to give in to the heat of the scaldingly fresh portion. He turned toward the robed one and the noisesome one and he decided ultimately to throw himself before the chance of misery, as he never could keep his impulses in check for very long. "Hello, have you room for one more?" He'd ask, the initial greeting drawn long and devoid and empty. However it was more of a courtesy as he found an empty seat and took it regardless.

"I'm Sukejuro. Are you two also Shinobi? It's hard for me to tell anymore...these days, anyway~, Keh~"He nearly admitted some detatchment from reality before catching himself, inwardly worried about being locked away for good one day as he feigned a a bit of warmth to his oice and chuckled some at his own embarassment to mask some of that fear. Socially he was more like a wrecking ball, with little consideration for what was going on, just trying to get to a point where he could keep up was all that he could do Though perhaps not totally clueless as he looked to the younger one, speaking about cards which only made the older shinobi more flummoxed as to what the hell was going on. Maybe he was a bit more old fashion but he would pull a satchel from himself, though perhaps he had only considered doing it for some naive want to fit in rather than from any moral dilemma "Eh? What do you need, girl? Shouldn't need worry for wasting food, it's precious, yes?" he'd ask though it was more rhetorical.

"Suffering is Life." he concluded, eagerly watching for reactions safely behind the sheet bulk of his helmet.

[Mft]

Last edited:

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Yuna gritted her teeth as the other girl just kept being loud, but she didn't give into her emotions. Just as the food was placed in front of her, she heard yet another voice pipe up. This one was a male, and had a mask. There was something about him that made her want to keep an eye out for him. She ate her food in silence and paid for her food.

If only it was all that simple. The loud girl only exclaimed that she only had a card and no actual money on hand. She wanted to yell at the girl to shut up, but refrained herself. She can hear the demon inside her growing restless, as if wanting to shut the girl up too. But then she remembered her father, and how he would definitely scold her if didn't try and play nice with other people. With a sigh, she said, "Put her food on my tab." She then looked over at the other girl and then said, "Before you give me thanks, just do me a favor and quiet down." She put some more yen down on the table to pay for the other girl's meal.

She more or less had not talked during the time they were eating their food, and she reminded herself to answer the masked male's question. "Yes, I am a shinobi." And she started to walk off down the sidewalk, pulling out a book, reading its contents. The contents in question was more or less of the stuff that her father had talked to her about. Of the impossible like tasks that she will have to forgo. Water Country... The very same place that Dad went to and almost died...

With a sigh, she kept walking.

(Not leaving topic, just leaving the restaurant.)

Koga Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the midst of her inner panic the other girl with the purple cloak piped up and paid for her meal. Never judge a book by it’s cover, even when the book is steeped in dark colors it still has a sweet inside. That was until she was told to quiet down. “Quiet down? Thanks for paying for my food but it’s midday. Don’t tell me everyone in this city is a draAH!” Akane yelped at the large figure that snuck next to her. A heavy white mask adorned his head while the rest of his features were fully hidden beneath his clothing. This person gave even the scariest ghosts a run for their money just at the sight of him. Her face grew pale at the sight of him, regaining its vibrant color over time along with a regular heart beat.

Behind his mask he voiced a rhetorical question then asked if they were shinobi. That word, ‘Shinobi’ made her face twitch with ingrained disgust. Taught from a young age that shinobi were sick and twisted individuals with no true ideals from her father. Before anyone could recognize her disgust she wiped her face with a napkin again. “Shinobi? No… Hmmm…” Her eyes averted towards the ceiling in thought. Akane had always been pitted against her sister in a ring, becoming the loser in every fight except when she made it to the academy. “I’d call myself a gladiator.” She nodded and smiled at the term. “Yeah, one of those. Shinobi hide in the shadows like cowards. Tactics like that have no purpose in my style.” Akane held up her right arm and flexed. The fabric from her jacket became taut and her free hand gripped her bicep.

“Nice… to meet you Sukejuro. I’m Koga Akane. And that’s…” Akane’s hair twirled as her head spun to look over her shoulder to the woman. Without realizing the girl had walked off and away already. “I don’t know who that is. Nice enough to pay for my food.” Akane leaned in towards Sukejuro. The back of her hand covered the side of her mouth. “Another weirdo who’s nice on the inside.” She leaned upright in her seat, “Just like yourself. I’m assuming. A big mask and all that black. Aren’t you hot?” Akane poked fun at the man's expense.

Horigome Sukejuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A maelstrom of thoughts and feelings, much like the most minute atoms which tumbled around in the chaos that lay just beneath the notice of the most plain and unversal perception, a mixture of loss and suffering hit him again. Delicate emotional stability had been disrupted, less idea stirrings had been unsettled. Curiousity, hurt, and guilt boiled to the surface in a festival of misery.

Sometimes wishing nothing more than to be an animal bereft of reasoning or abstract thought, to live purely in the moment and be appreciated for whom or what he was. Deep down he knew he was the sole architect of seeding uncertainty of himself toward himself. Though his question was more or less answered, he ound rejection as one whom he considered might be more attuned to the reality of their lot, found himself revisited by a pain he had known all too well as the one known as Yuna took off, clearly disgusted by his presence.

"It is to be expected, yes. Wise are those to leave cursed ones be." So he thought, secured in the privacy of his thoughts, watching her depart only with a glance befoore turning to the other one. She was far more incomprehensible to him, as he cocked his head inquisitively like a raven at the item of it's curiousity. "Eh? Glasiator's aren't without their tricks, yes? Hooks, nets, sheets of bronze and steel?" He challenged her remark, without very well finding offense in her not-so-thinly veiled contempt for him or others who identified is Shinobi. He had hatred for anything but traitors, which was a terribly complex emotional issue he was under no uncertain terms unwilling to bring up.

This one who had stayed had earned some degree of esteem in his eyes, starved for the stimulation of human socialiization though before he could get too excited the words of another echoed through the void of his mind making cause for hesitation. Naturally he was destined to hurt, suffer, feel the crushing pain of his anomolous and undeserved life. "Koga Akane, eh? A pleasure of sorts...I would have done the same to any comrade, a debt of charity I will always pay back for the adequate treatment a few soulds have bestowed upon this wretch~." His voice sweetly exclaimed with a his somewhat deep voice, though he didn't really care enough to notice a difference in her mannerisms or appearance of fashion from those of the typical Kumo person, no. She was simply a human who, until he had adequate reason to ever believe she was a threat to herself or anyone else, a peer such as he.

Sukejuro sighed, part of his wanted a protege even if it was inappropriate for such a lowly creature as he to spread his knowledge and phyilosophical trappings. As she recalled not knowing whom the other was, he would shrug "I don't really know anyone. I avoid such...places." He'd admit, as he he had spend much of his time scanning the room through the smudged glass sockets, listening to so many heartbeats, peering at those that stared at him, uncomfortable with him.

Turning back with a sudden, ever so slight turn of his head "Maybe she will be back? She seemed interesting, weirdos can be nice, but being nice is easy, any wicked sorts can pretend to be saints? Much harder to accept being anything less, no?" He questioned, as he slid his hands up, along his ears, hooking and unlocking the tight grip of his helmet, vefore sliding a mouthpiece out from underneath, hooked to. hoses in some intricate dust filtration respirator. Pale skin that saw little lightof day was exposed so that the act of nourishment could commence.

"Everything is never as it seems, all we can do is accept that and appreciate the fleeting moments of warmth til~..."

He paused to partake in the warmth of his meal as he managed to angle the lenses in an angle to catch her eres with the glow of his red ones, speaking much on ones mortality if she caught what he was getting at. He probably said more than he preferred, considering some asanine and idiotic things to follow up, to reassume the mantle of the fool before he ruined his fascade altogether.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back