Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The White Knight Mystery Case Part III: Hideyoshi Saburo and His Deeds [Riyota's Chunnin Exam]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally, things were starting to fall into place for the son of the Demon of the Mist, Miroku Riyota. It had been quite a few days since he had originally been tasked by the Aikayume Clan to locate and handle the individual, or individuals, who had decided to target their clan and eliminate one of their members without any true foul play being displayed. The attack on the Aikayume Clan had appeared to be random and their unfortunate family member lost not only her life on that fateful encounter but also her eyes, which were one of the prized treasures of the clan aside from their fluffy tails and adorable ears. Obviously being one of the most prestigious clans in all of Wind Country, they could have easily gotten anyone to handle their case for them, but they had chosen Riyota for some peculiar reason. Perhaps, it was because he had relations with their former priestess or because they truly wanted to keep this on the down low from the press unlike the unfortunate news that Byakko Kyuji somehow had become a woman.

In any case though after some heated comments back and forth from himself and Byakko Kyuji, a cooler head prevailed when he was visiting the Byakko Estate trying to get a lead. This cooler head would be Byakko Kyushiko, the daughter of the descendant of Byakko and an ANBU in the village. The whole time while talking to Riyota, she had to stop herself from spilling the true information that she was the individual who had murdered the Aikayume female and taken her eyes to give to her father while he was unconscious with his cousin, Miroku Akkuma. It was practically obvious that something was odd with her father's facial appearance aside from somehow turning into a woman and it should have been a clear giveaway that Kyuji had those eyes that were stolen. However, the young Miroku was oblivious to information like this and often needed guidance from others which is probably why he had sided with his father originally and eventually changed sides to Azusa's; it does help though that Azusa has a way with words and actions as well. In any case, he would be given a lead by the daughter of the descendant of Byakko and this lead was Hideyoshi Saburo who had a sick fascination with collecting body parts and selling them to the highest bidder if the offer was right. Not to the surprise of anyone likely, the man was conducting his business in the Red Light District and knew how to evade the authorities and use the darkness and shadows to his advantage. This mission would be quite difficult for Riyota especially since he likely was still recovering from the incidents on that fateful night for Byakko Kyuji even if he had amazing regenerative abilities; hopefully, he wouldn't go too crazy which was easier said than done for him!

After leaving the Byakko Estate, it was likely the evening hours as time certainly passed ever so quickly nowadays in the world of Wind Country and it was a little ways to the Red Light District from the Toraono Dojo. When he would arrive, the streetlights were likely beginning to light up in their ominous red hues and the more sinister individuals were starting to stir and what I mean by that is the criminals, prostitutes, convicts, and what not that would be trying to hide from the law. Would Miroku Riyota be lucky and find who he was hunting quickly tonight or would he be playing a game of cat and mouse to try to find the man and then defeat him? Did he even know who he was hunting or was he going into this completely in the dark? Hell, did he even have a plan if he did find the man or was he going to YOLO this like he typically did in his life? Only time would tell...
OOC:
  • This is a modded mission that was approved as a S-rank one. This means that you need 7000 words by the time that we are done, but don't worry about that.
  • Let's have fun and finish this strong so you can get Chunnin after a long wait.
  • My post is vague on purpose as I wanted to give you plenty of options to RP accordingly as your player.
  • I am modding this so please do not godmod. Play your character as you see fit and I will mod and RP accordingly.
  • I am not here to fail you, I am here to have fun.
  • Image is to just make the post prettier =P

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would be astoundingly easy for a close minded and self-important individual to assume Riyota's stupidity over not figuring out the true culprit behind the eyes. However if one was to take a second to actually think about his situation they would realise he had not seen Kyuji since the night when he had still been a man. Prior to that he had not spent an incredibly long amount of time admiring the eyes of said Kyuji, and thus would have and could have no inclination that those were the stolen eyes. Furthermore he had spent an entire day wasting time with no clues, so it wasn't unreasonable of him to jump at the first opportunity presented that actually yielded some kind of lead. Time would only tell if the true culprit would be revealed, and what the young shinobi would do following that information. For now though, he was at least somewhat on the trail of whom he believed to be the culprit. All other thoughts were out of his mind at the time.

Riyota had spent much of his time strolling about the Red Light district, he practically knew the area like the back of his hand. As such, the sights, smells and sounds were all familiar at this point, and thus didn't phase him. The scum of the village had already began emerging out of their holes to conduct business or use their meagre funds to purchase companionship of the flesh or the bottle. Riyota was not an unattractive man, he was certainly better looking than most of the usual customers and as such received a few offers from the seductive women of the night that would've been irresistible to many men, but not him, and certainly not tonight. However, he did have another idea for how the prostitute's could earn their nightly wage.

He lifted up a small pouch of coins that rattled as it shook, he stepped forward into the dim light that lit the alleyway. Clearing his throat he looked to any of the women who seemed to be listening and asked "I'm looking for a man named Hideyoshi Saburo. Any of you ladies meet him at any point, has he been around here recently? Bag of money for whoever can get me to him." He offered, shaking the pouch again.

He made sure he didn't announce his question for all to hear, he asked quietly in a way that would make most assume he was just purchasing services. As much as Riyota wasn't book smart, he was a strategist in many ways. He didn't want to cat and mouse with his target if he didn't have to. He much preferred to come upon them naturally, where he could end it swiftly, preferably without deaths on either side.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As darkness crept into the corrupt, filthy environment of the Red Light District, the young, cursed Miroku was already within the regular patrons of the streets. Yes, many of them would bat their eyes at him and others would stand off in the distance evaluating him and gauging his capabilities. Of course, some of the more lustful individuals of the streets tried to offer him their services for some money, but like a monk or sister of a church, he did not allow their temptations to get the better of him. In the alleyway that he entered, he would see a slew of different special ladies leaning against walls smoking their cigarettes or taking sips from their bottles unless they were further down in the darkness of the alley conducting their business exchanges. Some of them were actually still nicely dressed considering the trade that they were in while others were practically nude aside from a string or two that covered their private areas from the elements. The exact reason for the boy entering this alley had been a simple one as he would speak to some of them that were close to him about his target and if any of them knew who he was. Unfortunately, the majority of them that would speak to him about it would simply shake their heads or shrugging their shoulders as they either could not remember this man when he came around these parts or they simply did not know who he was. Of course, it also was possible that some of them did know who he was, but they were not going to tell a stranger about him since they did not want to lose business from a client.

Fortunately for him though, one of these ladies would come forward within inches of him and speak directly to him: "I have heard of him *hiccup* before. I do believe he *hiccup* came around here before. Why are you *hiccup* looking for him? Wouldn't you *hiccup* rather have some *hiccup* fun with me? I know I *hiccup* would have fun with *hiccup* you, Big Boy. We *hiccup* would have you *hiccup* not worrying about that *hiccup* individual you are looking *hiccup* for anymore when I as done with *hiccup* you." As she spoke, her hands would attempt to wrap around one of his as she took another sip of her oddly colored liquid that was in her saucer. If the young man was paying enough attention to her, he would be able to see that she was wearing a robe on her shoulders that was ever so close to falling off that was barely hiding her undergarments. She also smelled of an aroma of alcohol and flowers mixed together and her horns on her head clearly gave off the sign that she was not a normal woman in this country. However, would anyone expect anything different since there were individuals with numerous animals traits from cats to wolves to foxes to oxen to a mixture of different animals with most of them being a part of the Toraono Clan in some way.

In this situation, one had to wonder what our little white knight would do considering his queen was nowhere around him so he could definitely spent his money and time with these ladies if he wanted to do so and nobody would find out, right? However, he was on a mission to find and take care of Hideyoshi Saburo to earn the favor of the Aikayume Clan and a promotion to a chunnin in this village. Then again, he could also do both of the aforementioned tasks and have a wonderful time of it. Of course, he could always turn down this advancement on him and this mission and continue to be a Genin. So, what would this young Miroku boy do?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For the most part Riyota was having little luck getting any answers about his target with his proposed method. Many offers of times likely more pleasurable than his current situation were flooding in but Riyota refused to let himself be tempted. He was nothing if not a man of principle and he refused to let himself get distracted when he was so close to this rather irritating goal. So he kept on trying and trying, getting closer and closer to giving up and attempting something different. That was until he got a whiff of the bait speared on the plot hook.

It came in the form of a woman who seemed...inebriated, to say the least. She claimed to have the information he desperately sought but also seemed to deem it unnecessary to tell him. He felt her smooth, soft hand wrap around his and he tried his best to gently and politely wrest it from her grasp, trying to give the message that he wasn't here to be a customer. He did his utmost to keep his gaze away from her...accessories... especially as he garments were a bad sneeze away from slipping off of her.

"I-uh...w-well...I...I...uh...." He stammered, a small blush forming across his cheeks, with a deep breath he composed himself. "My apologies Madam, although I am sure you are an expert at what you do, I very much need to find this man before he does something dangerous." He hoped that would be enough for her, but considering her current state he wasn't entirely sure she was thinking logically.

Only her response would tell, it seems.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In this alleyway, the young man of the Miroku Clan had a golden opportunity thrown to him to satisfy all his fantasies and lust that his significant other could not or had not done. It would have merely taken a little bit of money in order to do so, but being the young fool that he was, he did not take the bait and this was likely a good thing since he could have walked right into a trap or been left with something that would paralyze his body for the remainder of his life. Of course, this little oni-looking girl would not be pleased with him politely pushing his advances away as she would take another swig of liquor from her saucer and simply shake her head in disappointment. In all honesty, the Miroku knight of Aikayume Azusa had done the right thing as time was ticking and he had no time to waste especially since eliminating this problem from the streets of the Red Light District would benefit himself obviously, but also the village as another piece of filth would be scrubbed.

Due to his actions, this little drunk hot mess would look at him hiccuping once more as she addressed him again: "I am *hiccup* surprised that someone *hiccup* would turn down my *hiccup* advances because I am so *hiccup* beautiful. But, I see *hiccup* you are a busy *hiccup* Big Boy so I will *hiccup* not waste your time. However, I *hiccup* must ask if you *hiccup* think I *hiccup* am pretty and *hiccup* would make a *hiccup* excellent wife to *hiccup* you someday. If you answer *hiccup* truthfully, I will *hiccup* I will *hiccup* tell you where *hiccup* that big boy *hiccup* is. Deal?" As she finished speaking to him, she would take another sip from her saucer while grabbing a bottle with no markings of the contents within it and pour some more of this oddly-colored liquid into her drinking cup for the night. It was honestly a peculiar liquid if Miroku Riyota knew anything about alcohol at his young age and she likely would allow him to consume some of it, but nobody truly would know what was contained within unless they knew where it originally came from. In any case, the young Miroku had an easy choice in answering the question posed to him so he could move on with his mission and hopefully earn the praise of his lady's clan and herself which would possibly project him into a bigger and more important role in the village in the future especially with the Daimyo getting more and more unpredictable and likely planning a full-fledged war before too long.
OOC:
  • Let me know when you post.
  • Your Total Word Count Thus Far: 732/7000

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed this woman was not content to simply take "no" for an answer and thus demanded a shallow boost to her ego before she would tell the young Miroku anything. Silently cursing his decision to take this mission in the first place. It seemed he had to activate "Charming Knight" mode. Stepping closer to the young woman he took her hand in his and spoke softly. "My dear woman, were circumstances different I would not hesitate to take you as my wife, your beauty is indescribable." She was an attractive woman, that was for sure. And perhaps if this was an entirely different world perhaps Riyota would've married her and they may have had a very happy life together. However this world was the one they were in, Riyota had a vow already, and despite this woman's looks. Her beauty could never hope to match that of the Kitsune priestess in his mind. Yet if compliments were all she needed to tell him what he needed to know. Then compliments were what she would get.

As for her mysterious drink, Riyota made the assumption that it was alcoholic and thus made a mental note not to accept it if it was offered as it seemed...very...alcoholic. If the woman's inebriated state made her more willing to assist him, all the better. If not, then it seemed he had wasted sometime and would have to resort to another method of tracking.

On that train of thought, he kept an eye out for any signs of suspicious activity above the norm for the red lights. Any out of place footprints or things that were generally askew. Casting a glance over the nearby area as he waited for her to respond.

MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he stepped closer to the drunken woman in front of him, the lady would blush ever so slightly when he took her hand in his and he praised her on her beauty. It was during this little compliment that she felt something inside of her change as she drooled a little bit and wanted ever so badly to pounce on top of him and show him her true beauty physically. Her urges actually got the best of her a few times, but she restrained herself since she had made a deal with him and she needed to follow through on it even if she really wanted to tear him apart somewhere more secretive. Sadly, restraining from one's urges was something that one had to do in life quite often or else they would put themselves in a peculiar situation and cause more trouble than it honestly was worth.

Sipping on a little more of her alcohol, she would nod at him as she looked around seeming to ponder something between her sips of her oddly colored beverage. She would however shake it off each time and would continually do this for a few minutes before looking down and seeing her saucer was empty yet again. Before she proceeded to fill it once more, she would look at the young man in front of her and begin to offer some useful information after initially wasting his time for quite awhile. Of course, she was still hiccuping as she spoke since she was quite intoxicated and her words were likely slurring: "Right, let's *hiccup* see about *hiccup* big boy *hiccup* Hide *hiccup* yoshi Sa *hiccup* buro. He *hiccup* is hard to *hiccup* find...." She would not be able to finish her initial thought as she proceeded to vomit all over the ground likely due to consuming far too much alcohol for the small figure that she had. A lot of acidic liquids would come out of her body and burn the very ground near them, but she would eventually get it under control within a few minutes and would be able to continue if the Miroku boy was still here. If he was, she would continue: "My head *hiccup* hurts sooooooooo *hiccup* badly. Saburo can be *hiccup* *hiccup* found *hiccup* down a little ways *hiccup*. He typically *hiccups* comes here to *hiccup* satisfy his *hiccup* urges roughly around *hiccup* midnight every *hiccup* night. It might *hiccup* be best if you *hiccup* wait here for him. *hiccup* But, he also *hiccup* can usually *hiccup* be found *hiccup* down a little *hiccup* ways near *hiccup* where more *hiccup* sellers set up *hiccup* their shops. He is *hiccup* a dealer after all even *hiccup* *hiccup*..." She would collapse to the ground in front of Riyota before she could continue likely passing out due to far too much alcohol and using far too much energy.

She had served her purpose of giving him a very vague idea of where to find his target, but he still truly had no real information about him. It would appear that this young Miroku lad would need to risk his life even more in this shady part of the village if he wanted to accomplish his task for the Aikayume Clan and finally become a Chunnin and advance in the village. At the rate of how strong he had become, his opponent when he found him would not be difficult at all and likely would be a walk in the park for him. It was even possibly that he could be promoted from Genin straight to Jounin depending on how the higher-ups in the village thought this mission would go if they knew about it which would only be if the Aikayume Clan told them.

In any case, he had many choices yet again to choose from. What would he do?
OOC:
  • Your Total Word Count Thus Far: 1020/7000

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A brief look of disgust would pass over his face as she vomited on the ground in front of him. He would step back to avoid the discoloured sludge spewing from the woman as her body rejected her toxic drink. Once she had concluded he returned his attention to what she was telling him. About how, where and when to find Hideyoshi Saburo. She offered him two solutions, either hiding and waiting or going to the markets to confront him directly. Once that was explained, she promptly passed out, collapsing in front of him. With a swift movement he caught her before she slammed into the ground, sighing as he held her limp form in his arms. "You really need to take it easier on the drink." He muttered, producing a rag from his satchel and wiping some of the residue from her mouth.

He knew that he really should leave her and get on with his mission, but as he held her he couldn't bear to think of some passer-by taking advantage of her unconscious form. She may be a woman who sells her body for the pleasure of others, but that is a fate nobody deserves. With another sigh he stood again, carrying the lady bridal style as he looked for a hiding place. Before vacating the area he noticed her bottle still sitting there on the ground. With a brief moment of consideration, he knelt down and grabbed it, thinking it could perhaps become useful later on. With everything prepared, he set about establishing a nest to keep a watchful eye out for his target. Even as it occurred to him that he only had the vaguest idea of what his target looked like. Riyota simply hoped he could figure it out from there. So he waited, poised on the top floor of a half destroyed apartment building, keeping his eyes peeled for the man he was searching for.

The woman was lain behind him, as comfortable as he could make her. His jacket was lain over her like a makeshift blanket and one of his less-essential packs was acting as her pillow. Every so often he would cast a glance her way, to make sure everything was alright, but his main focus was still on the streets below, he had pinned his hopes on his target engaging in some carnal pleasure and he couldn't help but feel he would've perhaps been better off at the market. Although, had he approached the market, it was unlikely he could've stowed his informant somewhere safe, he could take comfort in the fact at least.

And so the knight watched, and waited.

MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the world of being a shinobi, there are options given to people to choose from that typically have various consequences and results when one selects them. In this situation, the drunken woman in front of the Miroku young adult had spoken to him about two options that he had to try to locate the individual that he was looking for. One of the options seemed to be the one that Miroku Riyota would typically do growing up which was to jump right into the action and not worry about what he was getting himself into until the situation presented itself to him which was honestly what he had done when Lord Kyuji and her daughter, Kyushiko, presented him the opportunity to go into the Red Light District to capture this criminal that was wanted for selling interesting collectibles that came directly from people instead of them being made through the hands of the people.

However in his current predicament, he actually chose the safer option by relocating to the top of an abandoned apartment building and taking the drunken informant with him. From this location, he was able to see the area that he had stumbled upon earlier where the women were looking for that special guy or gal for the evening. Considering that the time was quickly approaching midnight, it was a wise decision to hide from afar and wait to see if the bastard that loved to sell his exotic items would show his classless face as the informant stated he would. However, the biggest issue that the young Miroku male would have to face in all of this is trying to determine who exactly his target was since every single person who had spoken to him about Saburo had kept it quite vague, almost to the point that they themselves were not entirely sure, which could be quite problematic. However, only time would truly tell if the Chunnin hopeful would locate and handle his target or if it would be all for not and he would have to return back home with his tail between his legs and likely be scorned by the Aikayume Clan or Azusa in particular for failing to complete the mission that was assigned to him.

As he waited however, his little drunken informant would begin to stir behind him ever so slightly and emit a tiny burp here or there in her slumber. In the very least if Riyota failed to complete his mission, he had at least been a gentleman enough to protect someone that would have been violated and abused in her current state more likely than not if the Red Light District truly continued to live up to its name in corruption. It was also possible that she might be able to be used as a source of more information or as bait to lure the target out of hiding when she came to it. Then again, Saburo could already be hiding in the shadows around the Miroku's hideout and simply be waiting for him to make a wrong move before striking.

There were a lot of unknown variables while residing in this shithole of the village so there was a lot that could happen at any moment. The question that the young Genin would have to ask himself is what would he do next? Would he play it safe and stay in his location and simply wait? Would he do some jutsu to possibly get an advantage in his current situation? Or maybe he would actually jump from his spot and begin to use the other ladies for a different plan that he was cooking up? Only time would truly tell.
OOC:
  • Your Total Word Count Thus Far: 1462/7000

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota was not 100% confident in his current plan. He was placing his faith in an intoxicated lady of the night and trusting that what she knew was accurate. He was basing who he targeted off of a very vague description and a hope that the person would even show himself. He was leaving everything to chance. He felt regret at having stayed up here to keep watch on his drunk informant instead of putting her up here and making his way to the market. Had he done so, perhaps his mission would've concluded far quicker, perhaps he could've been finished with all this nonsense. Yet at the same time, he felt like he had done some good at least, even if he never advanced beyond the level of a Genin, he could take heart in the fact he had done right by someone at the very least. Someone who probably would never remember him, but someone all the same.

After checking up on the woman after her stirring her returned to his lookout position, trying to spot anybody who matched what little he knew about Saburo, anybody who seemed to be carrying strange wares or whom seemed to be of the type that would. The issue was he didn't quite know what kind of man his target was. If he did go searching for company would he be polite or aggressive, calm or violent. Riyota could not be sure, though if somebody stirred up trouble down there it would at least be something for him to go on.

Boredom quickly began to set in and to occupy himself Riyota formed a small silver orb within his hand, rolling it around, throwing it and catching it to occupy his time as he always kept one eye on the street below. If his target appeared Riyota would drop down to street level and ask for him by name, hoping to cause a fight or flight reaction.

If time went by and nothing came of it, he would make his way to the market after making sure the woman was safe, warm and protected to the best of his ability.

MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As was expected from someone still relatively young in rank and age, the Miroku spawn had grown bored of waiting around and would proceed to entertain himself as the situation continued to develop. In all honesty, one could not fault the boy for doing what he was doing since he had been given one of the most vaguest descriptions of a target and had been giving relatively nothing to go off from anyone involved in the mission. It was somewhat pathetic that the Aikayume and Byakko Clan had put this boy in the predicament that he was in and it was quite possible that his girl would learn about this and have a stern talking to with everyone that may or may not involve someone losing their eyes or dying. But alas, there was nothing really for him to do now that he was here and perched in his location awaiting something to happen.

Fortunately for him, his little silver orb that he created out of boredom would actually come into play in a positive way for him as during one of his tosses, the orb would be shot by something below him. It was at the very least a form of development for him and some form of action for him to get interested once more in the mission that he had been assigned, but still, it would appear that whoever or whatever shot it down was going to make it quite interesting as they were not revealing themselves. One would think that a shinobi the level of Miroku Riyota would be able to locate this individual, but there was no signs of him from the perch and the bloody-hue colored lights were certainly not helping matters at all. Of course, this quick-shot to his orb would not be enough to prompt a reaction from the ladies of the night below him nor his little friend behind him who continually belched and mumbled in her slumber. Maybe he should consider waking her up to ask some questions that may or may not help him, but that also could leave him open for a surprise attack if he was not careful.

Then again, it was possibly also a good idea to investigate what had just occurred and try to get on the tail of this suspect who may or may not be Hideyoshi Saburo. But that would leave his potentially drunk ally alone which could spell disaster for her if she was not watched over. But if he sat here and did nothing, he would protect her life, but risk losing Saburo tonight and having to wait another night or two to try to find him. There were so many decisions as was typical in the life of a shinobi and he could choose many different routes, the question that he would have to ask himself is what would he actually do?
OOC:
  • Your Total Word Count Thus Far: 1820/7000

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With a PING the shot would ricochet off of the orb and Riyota would tumble backwards to avoid further shots. He kept his head low behind the wall and checked on the slumbering woman to ensure she was still alright. It appeared she was still snoring away peacefully, which worked for now. Riyota knew he needed to track the shot back if it was to have any hope of leading him to his target. Yet at the same time he feared leaving this woman to her own devices. With a few quick handseals he extracted some liquid metal from the ground far beneath it and used his chakra to manifest it into a metal clone of himself. Standing by her unconscious form and ready to attack anyone who came near her in an aggressive manner. If he sensed the clone had been destroyed he would make his way back here post-haste.

Ensuring everything would be alright in his absence he set about tracking the shooter. Discerning which direction the shot had come from, initially by investigating the now damaged orb. Once he had pinpointed it he would leap onto the closest rooftop to the building he was in and make his way over to the origin point, being sure to move quickly as to not get shot himself. If anymore shots were fired he would re-route himself to the new origin point until he came across the shooter themselves.

Once he had found the culprit he would attempt to land himself on top of them and pin them to the floor, hopefully knocking the weapon away in the process. "Mind if I ask what the hell you think you're doing?" He asked, annoyance evident in his voice as he held them down. "I'm rather busy tonight and the last thing I need is someone taking potshots at me from afar. So unless you've got some info on a person named Hideyoshi Saburo I'm about to get very annoyed." He threatened, waiting for a response from his assailant.

MFT

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a shocking twist of events, the Chunnin hopeful would make one of the most wise decisions of his young life ever so quickly as he ducked for cover after his orb was targeted. In the process, he definitely had protected himself and his potential ally behind him, but he would lose the shooter in the process. However, his actions that followed were quite admirable as he would create a replica of himself that would stand over the drunken lass and quickly go after the individual who tried to harm them. Of course, he would throw caution to the wind in going after the shooter, but that was somewhat the reputation that he had for himself as he never cared much for his safety and well-being, but would do so much for others. This would be another one of those times it would appear.

As he pursed the shooter, more shots would be fired at him which he quite easily evaded as the shooter was firing blindly above him and showing no concern for others as some of his stray bullets would actually go into buildings, others would hit things and have them collapse to the ground behind him, and some of them may have actually hit Riyota, but they didn't stop him. There was no real way for this man to know what was going on behind him as he had a well-trained shinobi hot on his trail and one slip-up could spell disaster for him and his livelihood. Of course, the gunshots were not uncommon in the Red Light District, but they still caused some people to spazz out and run in the streets away from the sound of them which was at least good that there would be nobody else getting harmed in the process hopefully.

It would not take long before the shooter would run into an alleyway and make a grave mistake as he would have to climb a wall to get to the other side and away from his pursuer. Unfortunately, he did not know that the Miroku lad was right on top of him and as he tried to turn around and run back to the streets, a figure would jump on top of them and pin them down to the ground. However, they were pinned down in just the right way to have their gun pointed right at the boy's head with their finger on the trigger ready to blow the brains of this creature out of his skull if they had to. However, it would appear that they would be having a little chitchat first as Riyota spoke to him and prompted the following response from him: "For fuck's sake, get the Hell off of me or I will blow your damn brains from your head, you bastard! I don't know who the fuck is Saburo, but it ain't me, pipsqueak." As he spoke, the boy could see into his eyes clearly showing signs of anger and murderous intent in a way that told someone that this individual was not screwing around.

Now, the young Miroku boy had another few choices at his disposal. He could try to interrogate the man and try to get some information out of him to see if he actually knew Saburo and knew where he was at. He could edge him on to shoot him in the head and see what happened in the process which would likely spell death for the shooter. He could let the man go and steal his gun in the process. There were many choices yet again for this boy and being in the Red Light District, it opened up a lot more opportunities and risque choices since this part of the village was practically filled with corruption and lawless. What would he do?
OOC:
  • Your Total Word Count Thus Far: 2157/7000

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back