Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Will of Spiders [Force Entry]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Will of Spiders
jomei_matsui_may_by_akaneueda-d7i7jmi.png

Continued from Dear Sweet Sorrow
<i></i>

For the likes of Jomei, a single streak of high-tensile webbing was the dividing line between courage and foolishness. The young shinobi was never far from adventure or the risks that came with his love of defying odds. Dressed in the uniform of the hidden leaf down to the useless, steel-plated bandana, Jomei was navigating the dense forest land surrounding his new home: the village hidden in the leaf. He was traveling in the best way he knew how; swinging from strands of projectile webbing.

He resembled a blur as he navigated through the darkness with uncanny speed and skill, as if he did not need sight to narrowly avoid every oncoming tree branch. In a whirl of acrobatic grace, Jomei landed squarely in a clearing of forest graced by moonlight and continued on the ground from there.

Approaching the perimeter was no laughing matter for Jomei: in his recent past, The Spider was sailing the coast of the Moon Country when his ship was boarded by the village’s shinobi protectors, and he was incarcerated for attempting to trespass. Luckily, his imprisonment only lasted a couple of tendays. Efforts made by his resourceful benefactors had Jomei free once again, only for them to entrap him into another scheme. With a new identity created for himself, Jomei crept in the shadows outside of Konoha and plotted on entering, then beginning his new life as a shinobi of the Leaf.

“Just be cool” was the mantra repeating in Jomei’s mind as he paced towards the towering gates, which remained open as a gesture of their current time of peace. Fluorescent lights bright enough to damper the glory of the night’s sky illuminated the village entrance, and two faceless guards were spotted, looking rather preoccupied as they listened to sports broadcasting on the radio from their booth. Recognizing his chance, Jomei hastened his walk and continued past, even making a casual wave motion to the booth as he went, hoping to lessen their possible suspicion. “Alriiiiight, I'm gonna make it”, at least he expected as much as he was only a few paces away from being in the clear.

- WC: 353
- Jomei Koyanagi is Force Entering the Village.
- Jomei is a prior Player Character, A-rank at time of OCR.
- A-rank Run Time: 60 Minutes
- You don't want zero problems, big fella.
<i>
</i>

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a grin on his face and a bit more confidence in his stride, Jomei continued his passage into the village unhindered and didn’t look back. The night was young and his belly was rumbling with the first signs of hunger since he devoured a plump apple, hours ago. Now that he was clear of Phoenix Gate, he could resume a proper train of thought and mulled over his options. According to the letter in his new life starter kit, an apartment was leased to his new name, and a map of the village was provided to ease his travels.

Passing through Konoha’s quaint nightlife, Jomei instantly noticed stark differences between the Leaf and his home city, which was a metropolis where the shinobi were merely a component of life there. No, Konohagakure was a truly hidden community within dense forests that went on for miles, while the Stone was actually the Capital City of the Land of Earth, known as Maruishi. Welcome to this quiet change, Jomei continued touring through his mysterious new home.

- He shoots and he scores.
- Force Entry Successful.
- Jomei has left the thread.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back