Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

The Will to Fight [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How had it come to this, where top brass were no longer able to move freely because of the activities of some insolent brats? As he cast his gaze across the ANBU sparring hall he realized that despite his best efforts Plan B wasn’t exactly living up to his expectations: With the 44th training ground out of the question they were confident to the by comparison cramped chambers that HQ had to offer, which was definitely a step down giving his primary fighting style. It couldn’t be helped however on such a short notice, Yoshihisa having relocated the sparring match with Yukio at the last possible second with a begrudging ‘We ought not to’. Before that day he wasn’t quite convinced words could express the same level as disgust on paper as they could when spoken, only to pass the test with flying colors.

Having arrived before the Hyuuga patriarch that morning, there was little more he could do to pass the time with the routine warm-up stretches as he sorted out his thoughts. Their relationship was an odd one at best, for despite their numerous connections outside their professional lives they had pretty much limited their interactions to their work hours. How much was his colleague even aware of, Izumi to take non-quite random example out of thin air? Yoshihisa couldn’t deny that his desire to improve further wasn’t solely driven by the office he now represented, as for the first time since settling in Konoha his private life became an active driving force. He had made a promise to Takeshi that he would let no harm come to his youngest adoptive son, something which had been nagging in the back of his mind ever since: In retrospective with the threat of war looming about, it was somewhat of a ballsy statement to make and even harder to keep true to those words.

Still he had no intention of breaking said promise, not if he had plenty of opportunities to grow stronger and the desire to back it up. The shinobi had sacrificed much along the way and fully dedicated himself to his career: Little had changed, aside from the fact that he had been able to carve himself a place to belong, someone to eventually come home to and the inspiration it provided him. Okay, perhaps it were quite a few things that had changed for the better, things he was thankful for from the very botttom of his heart. But if he wasn’t strong enough to protect them it may as well be dust scattered to the wind for all that it mattered.

[MFT]

[Summoning Yukio]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting time for the Hyuuga where the man was used to being called by his fellow members of the branch it was rather unusual to be called to this place walking down the hallways at a steady pace giving himself time to think as he adjusted his gloves. "Well things should get busy from this point onwards, and considering he's a fellow captain of mine i should make an effort to get to know him more. Trust is a pinnacle thing in the midst of battle." Stepping into the room his eyes came to rest on his fellow captain giving a slight gesture in greeting.

"So I can only assume considering where we are you have something a bit different in mind." The act of a spar would be something the man needed considering his change in fighting style however he couldn't help but feel a bit out of his depth without the Hakumei after fighting with it for so long. "Just bear in mind i may be a tad slow, still adjusting to this new sensations after my operation afterall." He wasn't afraid to be blunt with the man they were equals after all and the more he laid out before they began the better.

[Topic entered]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lightly dipping his head in greeting as Yukio entered, Yoshihisa managed to summon the spirit to smile. Despite being well aware of his fellow captain’s condition after his surgery, he had pretty much marked it down as a non-factor: There was a reason for him requiring assistance in the first place, after all. ”It seemed somewhat appropriate with an eye on the events surrounding these past few weeks.” Adjusting his gloves he made his way to the center of the room, the calmth he radiated had yet to be shattered, although he had to admit he wasn’t putting much hope in coming out on top today.

”Just pick the pace you feel most comfortable with. But not to crush my own odds I can’t say I intend to go easy on you, for my own fighting style is still very much unrefined.” It was one of those moments he was being too honest for his own good, but admitting to one’s flaws was the first step in overcoming them. That being said, he had never quite been able to gauge his own capabilities when surrounded by those who (greatly) outmatched him, so just perhaps he was capable of more than he had realized up until now. ”Nothing short of killing me or putting me out of commission will do today, Yukio-san. I have to improve and if the path towards my goal is paved with pain I will have to endure it.”

[B-mod called]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu Jaehyun here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm gonna be a stickler for rules guys, ya'll ain't new to this.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A smile crept up Yukio's features for a brief moment at the mans words, it would be his first serious spar since Kenshin as he raised his fists ready to react to whatever the man had to throw at him. "Well i certainly look forward to this, Just know you will get the same courtesy from me. I'm as blunt in combat as i am with my words you have my guarantee on that just show me what you can do and do not be concerned about injuries i have something for that as per the usual."

Kodoma seemed like an honorable man however such things did not make a persons actions in battle obvious, Yukio would certainly make this an interesting battle for him but his goals were noble and nodding slowly the Hyuuga had to acknowledge that. "I'm glad to see your goals have purpose, a hand guided by such things is more efficient and driven than one simply grasping at straws and hoping for the best. I look forward to seeing what you have learned since coming to leaf village." Already strategies and tactics were crossing he mans mind, analyzing his opponent yet giving away nothing in his own movements.

A slight shift in stance, a twitch in his palms it seemed like he was ready to react at a moments notice without making a motion towards handseals it would be a battle of action and reaction ever changing depending on what happened however that would change as things developed all he needed was an opening a single moment to exploit and should Kodoma make the wrong move he could be certain Yukio would make the best of it swiftly.

[Actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”As do I.” With that his aura became visible as a crag-like armor covering his body from head to toe, and despite giving the first impression of a lumbering giant he was actually quite agile as he dashed towards the other with blazing speed. Having to forgo his usual ambush-styled combat approach by meeting his opponent on equal footing, Yoshihisa was quick to attempt and turn the tables in his favor by calling forth one of signature creations with nothing but a flick of his hand: A scaled behemoth of a creature, fire smoldering within its open maw and molten claws capable of rending flesh and steel alike, the beast let out a bellowing roar that shook the air around it before setting into motion as it lashed out at Yukio repeatedly.

”I’m always looking for pointers, more so because I expect there will be plenty of faults with my current approach to direct combat.” The laugh which escaped him sounded far from human at this point, like the rumbling one might associate with an avalanche more than anything else. How far his appearance and actual being overlapped remained to be seen, but it was deadly obvious that it was for more than esthetics alone. That being said there was clearly destructive power at display here, but perhaps not the mastery to wield it to the fullest extent possible, something that may just come back to bite him if he had objectives aside from razing his surroundings until nothing but smoldering ashes remained.

His form becoming more jagged with each step -or leap- forward, Yoshihisa had taken on all the properties of a stone bullet by the time he launched the first barrage of attacks: Weaving around his creation as they coordinated their attacks, a multitude of shards were shed from his armor which he then sent towards Yukio in a flash. The heat generated by the duo would be almost overwhelming, sending the temperature within the chamber skyrocketing in a manner of minutes as neither actually appeared to be held back by it in the slightest. If anything they seemed to relish in the conditions they created. ”No motion wasted, no limiters in place. I can only hope that I provide you with a decent challenge here, Yukio-san!” His voice no longer recognizable for what it had once been, the shinobi had every intention of giving it his all if he had to, shedding his humanity along the way merely as one of the things to hold back his true potential.

[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOSHI
YUKIO

o7YSZxg.png
[lb]
HP: 37800[lb][/lb]
CP: 40200 - 4040 = 36160[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 9.75 = .25[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.25[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Immolation Armor, Abysmal Harbinger[lb][/lb]

ABYSMAL HARBINGER[lb]
HP: 8250[lb]
AP: 4

Ava02.png
[lb]
HP: 39000 - 1750 - 70 = 37180[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 6660 = 26340[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 8 = 2[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Byakugan, Diamond Cutter[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
HP: 30000[lb][/lb]
CP: 30000[lb][/lb]
AP: 5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sYUKIO starts the battle in Jyuuken Stance[lb]
YUKIO activates Duelist on Yoshi[lb]
YUKIO activates his Byakugan!
YUKIO: 900
0.50sYUKIO equips Shimofuri[lb]
YOSHI equips Ten Moons Shackles of Rokkoyō
1.00sYOSHI switches to Fire Style: Flare Touch
2.50sYOSHI activates Immolation Armor
YOSHI: 330
3.50sYUKIO uses Contract Summon to summon Kuji
YUKIO: 4000
4.50sYOSHI activates Elemental Manifestation 2[lb]
KUJI readies her tail.
YOSHI: 756
6.50sYUKIO activates Diamond Cutter
YUKIO: 1760
7.50sYOSHI summons an Abysmal Harbinger
YOSHI: 3030
9.75sYOSHI uses 16-hit combo on Yukio
  • Auto-Dodge (10%): 62
  • Yoshi's totals: 44, 39, 45, 48, 47, 50, 42, 50. 42, 35, 38, 40, 47, 36, 36, 46
  • Yukio's totals: 37, 40, 27, 38, 32, 28, 29, 44, 44, 37, 36, 39, 39, 41, 44, 36
  • 2 Unnatural Crits, 8 Hits, 1 25% partial, 1 75% partial, 4 Misses
  • Bleeding Rank 2
  • Burn (22%): 44
YUKIO: 1750YOSHI: 680
10.00sABYSMAL HARBINGER strikes Yukio
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 16
  • Auto-Dodged!

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • If you think anything is wrong you're wrong go ahead and hit me up on site or discord.
  • Yukio: You have to have strategist items in your profile and dojo, they aren't just chosen when sending actions to a bmod, you unfortunately do not have access to them and those actions were skipped.
  • Fixed Yukio's Auto-dodge

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was interesting to see how the man fought, a mix of elemental ninjutsu and taijutsu not all too different from his own style of fighting however there were a few distinct differences between the two what interested him the most was the cloak around him a power he was all too familiar with. "Ah so your a Jinchuuriki are you? I've sparred with someone with your abilities before I know them all too well and safe to say I'm interested to see what you do with that power." His attention was momentarily drawn to the being summoned to his side chuckling slightly.

It was always interesting to come up against someone with similar skills to his own, used in different ways they could be useful to him as well he was something of a mimic after all. "The more you show me the more your tactics make me wonder how to use this for myself though that will come later the way i see it i've been left in something of a predicament. Do i hit you and finish this with haste, hit your creation here to remove a factor from his battle....or...yes that will make things that much more interesting for you as well."

Tilting his head back the man addressed his contract in a hushed tone, nothing but a whisper before they nodded to one another Kuji lifting his tail ready to strike at a moments notice while the Hyuuga allowed the crystal to form over his arms and down the edge of his blade before placing it back into it's holster bringing himself back into a braced position a slight smirk creeping across his face.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”With no preparations in place I have to rely on my more unpolished skill set, although I can argue that it may just do nicely.” Not being one to trash talk this was most likely the closest someone like Yoshihisa would get to it. The tricks up his sleeve were somewhat limited, mostly unable to incorporate them properly into his fighting style as of yet, but his confidence in a few of them were actually great enough for him to wager his neck in the process. Then again, unlike his opponent he had only himself to rely on, or more to the point had no such luxuries as having a second mind to work with. His pupil-less eyes locked unto the summon Yukio had called forth, hoping to deal with it swiftly before it would prove too much of a nuisance.

”You make it sound like this one is already in the bag for you. While I am not one to disagree with you there, I think it may still be a bit too early to call it here.” Steam erupted from his nostrils in violent bursts, eventually tolling in the next stage of his transformation: The granite shell on his back cracked open, giving way to a pair of sail-like wings which he would use to launch himself into the air and despite their appearance would cause him to glide around with surprising grace. As he swoops over he lets out a bellowing roar so very clearly bestial in nature, aiming to strike fear into the summoned creature and temporarily put it out of commission.

His own creation meanwhile kept up the assault without breaking pace, hoping to create an opening for its master to take advantage of. Said master seemed to be rather preoccupied at the moment, snarling in pain as what appeared to be magma started to leak from its arms, pooling on the floor down below. Within seconds the molten liquid had coated his claws, creeping up to his lower and then upper arms and it wouldn’t be long before most of his exterior was covered by it. ”The beauty is that I in turn intend to make it a whole lot more interesting for you as well. To overcome the gap in experience and resources I will have to give it my all.” He flew over during what could best be described as a bombing run, a few of his scales pelleting down on his fellow captain before triggering an explosion, hoping to catch him in the blast.

[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOSHI
YUKIO

o7YSZxg.png
[lb]
HP: 37800 + 1890 = 37800 - 24045 = 9417[lb][/lb]
CP: 36160 + 804 - 1820 = 35144 - 8196 = 26948[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 9.75 = .5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Immolation Armor, Abysmal Harbinger, Life Corrosion[lb][/lb]

ABYSMAL HARBINGER[lb]
HP: 8250 - 360 = 7890[lb]
AP: 4

Ava02.png
[lb]
HP: 37180 - 1170 - 8286 = 27724[lb][/lb]
CP: 26340 - 1310 = 25030 - 5975 = 19055[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 10.75 = .25[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
AP: 6 - 2 = 4[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
1.95sYOSHI creates a Kamikaze Bomber!
YOSHI: 900
2.50sABYSMAL HARBINGER attempts to strike Yukio
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 23
  • AB's Total: 30
  • Yukio's Total: 29
  • 75% Partial

YUKIO activates devastating Aura
  • Yukio's Totals: 43, 42, 32
  • Yoshi's Total: 40. Affected
  • Abysmal's Total: 38, Affected
  • Kuji's Total: 32, Unaffected

YUKIO: 1031YUKIO: 2065
3.41sYUKIO strikes Yoshi with 8 trigrams, 8 palms!
  • Yukio's Totals: 44, 43, 52, 53, 43, 41, 49, 55
  • Yoshi's Totals: 43, 33, 40, 28, 28, 43, 25, 27
  • 1 75% Partial, 6 Hits, 1 Crit
  • 37% Bleed chance: 68
  • Bloody Mess: Bleed R1
  • 12% Supression Chance: 4
  • Burn (12%): 13[lb2]

YUKIO combos into Fist of Sin: Wrath on Yoshi
    • Yukio's Totals: 56, 42
    • Yoshi's Totals: 25, 34
    • Hit, Hit
    • Bloody Mess: Bleed R2
    • 27% Chance for Bleed: 54
    • 12% Suppression Chance: 81
    • Burn (12%): 71[lb2]

YUKIO quickswitches to Akusei and activates Rejected Assault!
YOSHI: 22609[lb]
YUKIO: 3290
YOSHI: 3216[lb]
YUKIO: 3910
4.39sYOSHI attempts to Daunt Kuji
  • Yoshi's Total: 43
  • Kuji's Total: 41
  • Bound!
YOSHI: 910
7.72sKUJI attempts to break from the bind!
  • 30% Chance: 5
  • Bind Broke!
5.00sABYSMAL HARBINGER strikes Yukio.
  • Auto-Dodge (20%): 48
  • AH's Total: 35
  • Yukio's Total: 27
  • Hit![lb2]

YUKIO's Rejected Assault attempts to counter!
    • Yukio's Total: 44
    • AH's Total: 43
    • 75% Partial
    </LIST>

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[

• [td=null,1]ABYSMAL HARBINGER: 154[lb]
    YUKIO: 687[/td]
    [td=null,1][/td]

• [tr=bg2][td=null,1]7.00s[/td]
    [td=null,1]ABYSMAL HARBINGER strikes Yukio.
    • Auto-Dodge (20%): 34
    • AH's Total: 43
    • Yukio's Total: 29
    • Hit![lb2]

YUKIO's Rejected Assault attempts to counter!
      • Yukio's Total: 49
      • AH's Total: 32
      • Hit
      [/td]
      [td=null,1]ABYSMAL HARBINGER: 206[lb]
      YUKIO: 687[/td]
      [td=null,1][/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]7.32s[/td]
      [td=null,1]YOSHI activates Life Corrosion!
      [/td]
      [td=null,1]YOSHI: 1134[/td]
      [td=null,1]YOSHI: 2750[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=null,1]9.02s[/td]
      [td=null,1]YOSHI uses Dragon Assault on Yukio
      • Auto-Dodge (20%): 74
      • Yoshi's Totals: 40, 49, 32, 43
      • Yukio's Totals: 38, 40, 28, 39
      • Hit, Crit, Hit, Hit!
      • Bloody Mess: Bleed R3
      • Corrosion Nin Check 1: 38 vs 40, Fails
      • Corrosion Nin Check 2: 38 vs 28, Corroded![lb2]

YUKIO attempts to reflect it back!
        <LIST>
        • Yukio's Total: 43
        • Yoshi's Total: 29
        • Hit!
        • Burn (12%): 65
      [/td]
      [td=null,1]YUKIO: 2591[lb]
      YOSHI: 309[/td]
      [td=null,1]YOSHI: 420[/td][/tr]

• Notes ------
      • Edit: Misread the target for Daunt, which changed Kuji's actions.
      • Edit: added backlash due to Immolation Armor

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed each strike was hitting home, over the many years of being a Shinobi Yukio had made sure to hone the art of combination strikes however by doing this came with the need to ensure each strike was meant to deliver the final blow and it appeared in this case his opponent was not willing go give in so easily. As the Aura of chakra emanated from his body the Hyuuga was uncertain how long this battle would last but at the end of the day that would always be the case.

The more they sparred the more Yukio saw of the powers of the Jinchuu some he had never seen before but was somewhat surprised to see that the one power he had known was not yet used possibly being saved for a later time. The summon was becoming somewhat of an annoyance however and as each strike fell there was pause in the Captain's motions the backlash after this combo was running the risk of being too great so maybe it was time to go on the defensive slamming the claymore into the ground to shield him from excess damage, a good call, the weight of the counterattack hit his blade and even after tensing his muscles the man could still feel the pain in his joints cracking his neck to the side in the aftermath.

"Even when i go on the defensive you still hurt, good thing i decided to do this or i may have found myself in some trouble you fight well i must say." It was a genuine compliment from the Clan head though how much more he was willing to go through was to be seen booting the end of the blade to bring it back round onto his shoulder.

[Actions sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Each blow landed cracked more and more of his outer shell, forcing him to rejuvenate or risk falling apart as a result: Had the circumstances be different he may have been curious about the effect the Hyuuga’s techniques had on what was essentially chakra armor, but now it served as a proper reminder that he had been foolish in his approach. Prolonging the fight and bleeding out one’s opponent only was a reliable strategy if you could ensure your own survival, a front in which he was desperately lacking to say the least. Toughing through what were undoubtedly a couple of fractured ribs, Yoshihisa, knowing that the next barrage would be enough to topple him pulled out all the stops in the process to at least go out with a blast.

Wisps of black smoke escaped his maw, charging up what was by no means a trump card in the larger scene of things but still would be quite the devastating by it own right. Aside from that initial warning there wasn’t much of a buildup or spectacle: His jaw unhinged and rather unceremoniously launched forth a beam of condensed energy, one that might have been spelled the end for a lesser shinobi. A pause as the jutsu dissipated into nothingness as suddenly as it had come into being. ”Compliments would naturally be nothing new for the oldest son of the Hokage, so I wouldn’t bore you with it.” His voice, whilst still distorted would be somewhat weakened compared to before. Part of him was envious of the power the older shinobi emitted, and despite being glad that it was but a friendly bout this time it only served to further emphasize his own inability to live up to the standards he had set for himself.

”Apologies for going down so quickly.. I had sincerely hoped to offer more resistance with matching positions.” He looked at his creation, impressed to see how it was still going, although it was more than likely because it had been mostly ignored by his opponent until now. Were his efforts worth ignoring like this? His face twisted in a grimace, hoping that while defeating his opponent was well beyond him now he could at the very least make it so that he wasn’t looked down upon: Gouts of the corrosive liquid erupted forth from between his scales, promptly to be ignited by his breath as he send an unending inferno his opponent’s way. It remained to be seen if he was destined to land a hit, or even remained conscious while doing so. All he knew in the end was that he had made mistakes either way.

[MFT]

[Actions sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
YOSHI
YUKIO

o7YSZxg.png
[lb]
HP: 9417 + 1890 - 1134 = 10173 - 16200 = -6027[lb][/lb]
CP: 26948 + 804 - 1386 = 26366[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.5 - 1 = 9[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.5[lb][/lb]

Ava02.png
[lb]
HP: 27724 - 7550 = 20174[lb][/lb]
CP: 19055 - 6008 = 13047[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.25 - 8 = 2.25[lb][/lb]

KUJI[lb]
AP: 6 - 2 = 4[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.95sYOSHI switches to Elemental Manifestation 2
YOSHI: 756
1.43sYOSHI enters Fire Style: Flare Blitz
2.68sYUKIO uses FoV: Diligence on Yoshi
  • Yukio's Total: 54
  • Yoshi's Total: 34
  • Hit![lb2]

YUKIO quickswitches to Chakira and combos into Eight Gates Assault
    • Yukio's Total: 47
    • Yoshi's Total: 27
    • Hit![lb2]

YUKIO blitz brawl combos into FoS
      • Yukio's Total: 48
      • Yoshi's Total: 39
      • Hit!

YUKIO: 7550[lb]
YOSHI: 15444
YUKIO: 6008[lb]
YOSHI: 1386

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes ------
  • Assuming since this is a spar you're gonna end at KO'd status.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A network of fine cracks covered the Jinchuuriki’s exterior upon Yukio’s hits connecting, soon with enough force behind each consecutive blow to shatter and send shards and splinters alike flying throughout the hall. The wings once beating proudly halted mid-stroke and as he was no longer kept afloat Yoshihisa prompty came crashing down unto the cold granite floor as it awaited him down below. There was an almost stomach-churning crack as he was left little more than a tangled mess of smoldering limbs, some of the more natural ones set in disturbingly unnatural angles while those more fantasical in nature were about to snap clean off their owner by the looks of it.

Pockets of particularly volatile chakra which had gathered underneath his skin during his efforts to launch a counterattack now were close to bursting the young man from the inside-out as they had nowhere to go. With his consciousness fading and thus his control over them slipped at an alarming rate, it left the scenarios open for a potential disaster if he were to succumb now. Without as much as a warming aimed at his fellow captain Yoshihisa’s body began to expulse jets of violently boiling steam from between what remained of the scales, in the faint hope to bring down his body temperature before he’d inevitably fade from his concious mind. In the very end all he could hope for was to ensure the safety of those around him, not leaving quite the deadly device that was his body primed for explosion as it would be without his interference.

[MFT]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the finishing blow the Hyuuga let a deep exhale leave his lungs looking to Kodoma before giving a nod to Kuji as the slug moved over to the man letting his chakra heal the Captain at least to the point where he would move, Yukio walking over before extending out a hand to him. "Well fought I can see why you are my equal, your style it direct in every manner even striking out at you took it's tole. You have even more potential as far as I'm concerned and can only get stronger from here."

It was a pleasant feeling for the man to end a spar with kind words, after his battle with Hoheto his feelings on the matter of conflict were clouded wondering if he could do better than he was however this has proved for all he still had a ways to go there was a means to simply test your strength without personal feelings conflicting and complicating the matter. Looking up to Kuji he nodded slowly. "Thank you old friend." Before the Summon vanished in a burst of smoke leaving the two in the aftermath. "If there's anything you wish to discuss about our spar i would be more than happy to give feedback or my own view on the matter."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With disaster very narrowly prevented, the young shinobi struggled through the cocoon of rubble which had encased him and numerous fractured or broken ribs to get himself back on his feet, staggering and realizing nigh instantaneous that it had been the wrong decision to make as he plummeted straight back to the ground. The healing he received provided some pleasant numbness amidst the screaming sensation of what it had been like to put his body through such an ordeal, of quite literally setting oneself ablaze with power he had not quite as much mastered as he was merely being allowed to think he had. ”I can only hope that you’re right about that, as one of these days I should really drop the habit of being done in by other captains..” His words showcasing his utter exhaustion, Yoshihisa once more made the efforts to get back up with Yukio’s help, this time at least somewhat more succesful than the last time at remaining upright.

”Next time I ought to be on the offensive instead of passively trying to whittle away at someone equal or greater in strength.” Dusting off his overcoat and running his hands through his hair, he just barely managed to make himself presentable as layers upon layers of clay residue and dirt had caked unto him during their brief exchange and at first glance appeared to be one of his sculptures more than anything. Indeed in hindsight he was fully aware of how he had slipped up and where his weaknesses lie, some so obvious he had no intention of mentioning them, but others were more subtle: Despite his initial bold claims and his mind apparently made up, it had been somewhat of a challenge to strike at one of your closest allies with the intention to kill. There had been no alternative approach if he held out any hopes of coming out on top due to the vast gap in experience between the two of them, yet he had waited until it was already far too late to pull out all the stops.

It meant that now more than ever he was supposed to be delving deeper into the uptapped potential Yukio spoke of. If he was indeed serious about holding true to his convictions Yoshihisa couldn’t simply be satisfied with how he had presented himself this day: Under more dire circumstances this would have spelled the end for him, and with it the end of all that he had hoped to achieve. ”I simply cannot be satisfied with such a disappointing result if I wanted to ensure that I could live up to my full potential. Much hinges on my ability to keep others safe, be it personal or professional in nature: This doesn’t bode well for me.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no doubt the Hyuuga could see where the man was coming from, Spars could have much more meaning than a test of strength or to view the progress of another. Sometimes they were tests of self to see if they as a person were making the desired progress towards their own goals, a mindset the man was all too familiar with. "Though you fought well it is true that a combat style must be refined to deal with all manner of opposition however do not let this defeat bring you down, instead use it as a motive of self reflection. What did you do wrong, what would you have changed in hindsight and how could you improve these are all things that will help you moving forward."

The least he could do was offer advice yet even after this his confidence in Kodoma as a fellow captain did not waver at the end of the day he had been chosen for the same reasons Yukio had being a capable individual willing to do what was necessary for the village and the branch as a whole. "From what I have seen your defense is nothing to snuff at and I'm sure should you go fully on the offensive i would find myself in a difficult position however finding the balance between the two is important i myself had to work this out a long time ago and am yet to perfect the process."

With that Yukio moved to leave the area. "Apologies though my friend though today has been an interesting one, and i thank you for that, there is still much i must do. Though if i was to suggest anything else it would be to get yourself a quick check up Kuji can only do so much in the healing department after all however he is no doctor." With that Kuji vanished in a burst of smoke and Yukio, content with his last words to the man, left leaving Kodoma to think on those words.

[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Unpopping his joints all the while stiffling his pained cries upon receiving the full brunt of their traded blows twice over, Yoshihisa staggered briefly on his two legs as he made his way over to the center of the room. The words hardly managed to reach him, his head throbbing with such unregulated force than it was like his heart had taken to beating into his ears at that point. Slightly bewildered by the whole ordeal he raised his hand as a silent plea for a timeout, making the most of it as he let the words sink in with their respective agency. ”Don’t worry about the healing, I got that covered by myself, although I will make sure to get an additional check up if needs be.”

It couldn’t have seemed more trivial to discuss his recovery when by no means he should be succumbing to anything this minor. Whether or not he was being unnecessarily harsh towards himself mattered little now when he had to buy all the time in the world to commit to his training regiment. In the long run he had no qualms for paying in full to deliver a peak performance during his prime, or did he: That day may be upon him sooner than excepted and for someone so overly cautious he was about to spearhead into a scenario that he might be the first to curse if it came to it. As he watched his companion vanish into thin air, he made his way to the door rather unceremoniously, making his way to the large and winding hallways of the ANBU headquarters. Who knows, perhaps he was able to salvage what little he could before noon.

[MFT]

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back