Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

There's Nothing Worse than Women Scorned [Modded Mission -D]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
17yearoldYokocropped_zpsefeac700.jpg

Kichida Yoko
Yoko smirked devilishly as she exited the women's spring. Today was the day. Sweet, sweet revenge. Three more kunoichi followed the Chuunin out, and Yoko turned to them. "He should be arriving shortly. Make like a tree and leave so he doesn't get suspicious." The women gave a nod, and jumped away like they'd never been there. The only ones left were Yoko and a young girl around the age of thirteen. Yoko looked down at the teen. "Meku-chan, you don't have to stay, you're off duty today."
Kanrinin%20Kirameku_NPC_zpsr7j8fxed.jpg

Kanrinin Kirameku
The blonde girl blushed. "I know Kichida-san, but it feels wrong not doing my job. Are you sure I can't help him clean?" Yoko frowned. "Don't even think of going in there Meku-chan. That perv needs to learn his lesson." Kirameku's brows furrowed, showing her disappointment. Yoko sighed in resignation. "But you can stay out here if it would make you feel better." The girl nodded, a small smile reaching her lips. The two turned to face the path, awaiting young Shita Rirakkusu.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: There's Nothing Worse than Women Scorned [Modded Mission

Sleeping was always relaxing for Ri, but that was probably obvious seeing how that's all he did. Besides any of his acts of perversion or drinking of course. Speaking of perversion, wasn't there something related to that he needed to do today? What was it? He could've sworn it was something that required he gave up his time to sleep to pay for something.. Oh yeah! He needed to clean the hot springs, that's right! Ri opened his eyes and looked at the clock at the wall. All he needed to do now was figure out what time he was supposed to be there. After thinking about it for a few moments, he realized he was already several minutes late! Joy! Now whoever was running the mission would probably be pissed at him.

He sprang out of bed and threw his clothes and hat on, leaving behind his weapons since he felt he needed to hurry and forgot the, completely. He sprinted as fast as he could down the path that lead to the hot springs, but his wooden sandals were holding him back a bit. He wasn't about to ditch his favorite foot wear, so he attempted taking them off while he ran, which ended badly. Falling directly onto his face, he quickly recovered and grabbed his sandals then continued sprinting. Rocks began getting stuck in the bottom of his feet, which just guaranteed that there was a bad day ahead of him. Whoever volunteered him is lucky he had to clean the women's bath, or else he would never have shown up, work is a hassle without a worth while reward, even if the reward is only getting to be in that heavenly place once more.

After about fifteen minutes of sprinting, he finally reached his location, where he saw two women standing at the entrance to the springs. Stopping in front of them, he took a moment to catch his breath and check the two out. Both fairly attractive, but one seemed a bit young, by that he meant his age. He didn't normally prefer girls his age, older were normally better for him, more developed. Stretching for a moment, he continued to look at the two, probably a bit to long, but he didn't care. After this whole process was done, he took a deep breath in and finally spoke.

"So what is it I need to do today?" He asked with a smile, he would try and be as polite as he could manage to try and get somewhere with one of them. There was always time to flirt, see, and this situation was no exception. Even if he was normally bad at the whole flirting thing, maybe his failure would be "cute?" Ri always considers the good outcomes in those kind of situations, and normally believes those will happen over the bad, or at least hopes..​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Yoko tapped her foot impatiently as she leaned against the spring's wall. Kirameku, on the other hand, busied herself by sweeping the road with her broom. The brunette groaned. "I should have known he would oversleep. I should just fail him now so it can be on his permanent record." She held her hands out and pulled them apart, as if her words were appearing before her. "Shita Rirakkusu, such a horrible ninja, he can't even clean a bathhouse." Kirameku held the broom close to her still developing bosom. "Please Kichida-san. Give him a chance." Yoko's shoulders shrugged. "Don't tell me you have a crush on him Meku-chan. He's a lazy pervert. That's something you shouldn't find out about a guy until after you're married." Yoko smirked as Kirameku's face turned beet red.

As if the blonde girl's red face was the signal he'd been waiting for, Rirakkusu appeared before the ladies and stretched, obviously ogling them. Kirameku's face held its blush, but a goofy grin spread to her lips. Yoko rolled her eyes. Honestly. Girls her age just like whatever attention they can get, don't they. Yoko approached the boy and glared up at him. Sometimes she hated being only a few inches past five foot, as it meant there were a surprising amount of young teens that towered over her. It's hard to be intimidating when you have to stare up the nostrils of some brat. Yoko held a finger to her chest, then flicked it up to her eyes. "First off, my eyes are up here bub. Second, forgetting your mission is a big no-no. I mean, for goodness sake, you forgot your weapons newb!" Yoko made it a point not to mention that she had in fact done the exact same thing when she was younger.

Yoko crossed her arms and attempted to puff herself up, failing to remember this would make her chest a bit more pronounced, though it wasn't all that large to begin with. "Today you will have the job of cleaning the women's spring." Yoko reached up and grabbed the boy by his ponytail. Even if he somehow succeeded in this mission, at least she had the pleasure of yanking his hair. Dragging the youth into the building with Kirameku following, Yoko led them to the female side of the spring. Finally releasing Ri's ponytail, Yoko made a sweep with her arms. "This will be your work station." The room was a bit steamy due to the hot water from the men's side of the spring on the other side of the right wall. The first third of the room was covered in tile and was lined with small baskets on shelves. Two benches ran perpendicular with the shelved walls. The rest of the room was the spring, which had been drained of water so Rirakkusu could clean. Dark grey stone made up the flooring, and a few large boulders were spread out in the area.

Yoko handed the Genin a scrub broom, cleaning rag, and bucket of soapy water. "Wipe down the benches and shelves, organize the baskets, clean the tile, and scrub the spring. This place needs to be clean before it opens. Slack off and I WILL fail you." Yoko narrowed her eyes and sharply pointed at Rirakkusu's nose. Feeling she'd done enough, the Chuunin turned and waved a hand nonchalantly. "I suggest you don't dawdle. You never know when tragedy can strike." With the broom still held to her chest, Kirameku bowed to the Genin. Straightening herself again, she gave him a smile and thumbs up. "Do your best!" Kirameku turned on her heels and trotted out of the room, leaving Rirakkusu to start his mission.
Time to start your mission! Here are the guidelines:
  • The bathhouse is split into three sections:
    • Front = The tiled area with the baskets/shelves/benches.
    • Middle = The section of the spring closest to the door.
    • Back = The section of the spring farthest from the door.
    It takes one post to clean one section. You may start in whatever section you'd like and go in whatever order. Before you post, pm me which section you will be going to and await a response pm from me telling you what you might find in that area.
  • You have 5 of your own posts from this point on to get the bathhouse clean. Due to possible random events, an area you clean may become dirty again and you must take another post to re-clean the area. If you are smart/creative, you can prevent a mishap from occurring or reduce its effect so it won't take a whole post to clean.
  • Feel free to be as creative as you like! Don't be afraid to think out of the box. Just make sure to stick to my guidelines. (i.e. No matter how creative you try to be, you cannot clean more than one whole section in a single post)

Good luck cleaning soldier! *salutes*

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ri didn't understand why she had to point out where her eyes were, of course he had taken a couple of looks where she assumed he had, but he figured he'd been secretive.. And the fact that she had to mention how he forgot his weapons, how does she know he didn't fight using his fists and ninjutsu? Oh right, he's well known around the hot springs, and not for a good reason. All of his thoughts were soon interrupted as his ponytail was grabbed and he began being dragged into the hot springs. This pain was accompanied by his groaning as he was dragged along behind the woman, and it was certainly not a fun experience.

As the details of the mission were briefly explained to him, he looked around to find out where he would start, and became disappointed at how bland the place was without half naked/fully naked females in it. Letting out a sigh as he accepted the cleaning materials from the woman. He didn't care to much about the younger girl motivating him, but he did give her a wave with a smile in response to her thumbs up. Figuring he would start off with the first room, just to go in order and make things easier on him. Taking a look around the room, he believed he saw something in the corner of his eye, but as he turned to look it turned out to be nothing. Forgetting about that, he decided he'd begin with what was higher up and work his way down.

Ri grabbed the rag and shoved it into the water, ringing it out afterwards, then made his way to the shelves. Making sure to wipe every one down, and scrub it thoroughly, he finished after about 15 minutes. The reason it took him so long is because he would take small breaks to see what the two girls were up to, or even if they were still there. Next, he would clean the benches, and he cleaned these in the same manner he did the shelves. Now that those were done, the only thing left to clean would be the floor, then he'd have to organizing whatever was lying around.

Dipping the rag into the bucket once more, he rung it out and moved anything on the floor out of the way. He would then proceed to move back and forth along the floor until he had gotten every part of it, he even made sure to go over each spot twice. Next, he threw the rag into the bucket and grabbed the scrub broom, which he used to do the same thing, but to get any remaining dirt and such off of the floor. Now that all of the initial cleaning was done, all he had to do now was organize. In order to avoid knocking the bucket over, Ri placed it in the next room and looked around for what needed to be organized. Starting with the baskets, he simply stacked them in a neater way than they were previously, then moved around whatever was on the front desk to make that neater as well. Oh right, the desk.

Grabbing the rag and bucket again, he would repeat the same process he had with the benches and shelves, then continue to the next room. He didn't bother informing the girls that he was done with the first room, since he figured he'd rather report in only after he had completely finished.​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
*Outside the Bathhouse*​
<i>
</i>
Nestled in a dark room sat Yoko, the many television screens before her lighting her face. Kirameku stood behind the woman. "U-um...Kichida-san? Is it...legal to have cameras in the bathhouse?" Yoko leaned back in her chair and smirked. "Oh, it's aaaall perfectly legal...if you have a husband who works in Torres Celeste." Far away, in a room at Torres Celeste, a white-haired man sneezed while doing his paperwork. Yoko waved her hand back and forth. "And besides, it's not like they'll stay up. I'll take them down once Rirakkusu gets his just desserts." Kirameku tilted her head. "What do you mean Kichida-san? You keep saying stuff like that, but all he's doing is cleaning. It's not a very hard job." Yoko leaned forward in her chair as she noticed Rirakkusu finishing up the room. "Oh, you'll see Meku-chan. You'll seeeee." A devilish grin spread on Yoko's lips as she stared intently at the screen. "He just set off my trap card."

<B>*In the Bathhouse*​
<i>
</i>
Rirakkusu had done a good job cleaning so far. Despite his lazy nature, he had put a rather decent amount of effort into his work, and the room had successfully been sanitized. However, as he made his way to the next room, he soon became aware of just what he had glimpsed earlier. He felt the pressure as his foot pushed against a trip wire. A creaking sound could be heard from above, and there was no doubt that Rirakkusu would look up to see what he'd set off. A giant metal bucket was beginning to tip and the Genin would be able to see what was within. Soy sauce, courtesy of Yoko's mother-in-law. If Rirakkusu didn't act fast, the brown liquid would undo all the hard work the boy had just put in.
Post 1 Spent Cleaning Front.
Trap activated!
Time for your first problem solving task! Please pm me what you wish to do in response to the post above. (it can be in a post-like format, or just tell me plainly) I will then edit this post below recording your actions and whether you fully succeeded, partially succeeded, or failed. (Reminder, you have five posts to clean the bathhouse, so even if you fail, don't give up hope!) While you're at it, go ahead and tell me which area you plan to clean next to save a pm.

Rirakkusu's Actions:
Attempted to jump in the path of the soy sauce and stop it from hitting the ground, in exchange for being soaked in it.

Results:
Failed - The tub of soy sauce was too large to block it. Must take a post to re-clean.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

That bitch... Of course she would lay a trap, and of course he'd set it off just after he finished cleaning the room... And the worst part is that he's into it now, he's already gotten far enough into this that he wasn't going to lose. He was never one to be to competitive, but for some reason, having all your hard work, and yourself, covered in soy sauce seems to make him this way. Obviously she had to have some way to observe, and every time Ri checked to see if she was on the outside looking in, she didn't seem to be there. The only other things she could be doing to spy on him, were hiding, cameras, or the Hyuuga bloodline. And since she didn't seem to be a Hyuuga when he saw her, that was out of the question. To start his search, he stepped outside and took a quick look around, although he probably wouldn't be able to find her due to her experience, it was still likely that she'd hide somewhere that she could see inside. His quick scan didn't get him any new information, besides the fact that there could be cameras somewhere in the springs.

Re-entering the hot springs, Ri would look around in several places to try and find some cameras before he cleaned up the soy sauce. He only found about 3 of them, and destroyed them all using lava ninjutsu. Only a small amount though, he simply released some from his mouth into his hand, covered the lens in it, then hardened it to prevent it's use. After he finished covering the cameras, he removed the upper half of his outfit to avoid getting any stickier, then grabbed the cleaning supplies that were laid out for him before. "If that woman thinks she can beat me, I'm gonna show her she's out of her damned league." He thought to himself as he scrubbed the floor clean. Afterward, he scanned the room to see if any furniture had gotten dirty as well, which some had, so he cleaned those immediately upon discovery.

Now, he figured the cameras had some sort of microphone on them to pick up sound, so he figured he'd need to be silent to piss her off enough to come herself. And obviously he'd check the next room for cameras as well. "Nice try, but this is the last time your gonna hear from me!" He yelled as he removed his wooden sandals and threw them outside the hot springs. From now until he was finished cleaning he would be as silent as possible, even making sure his cleaning tools made little to no noise so that the cameras couldn't pick the sound up. And now that everything in this room was finished, it was time to move on to the next room.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Before thinking about entering the next room, Ri had to thoroughly scan it to make sure nothing else would happen. The only things he seemed to notice, however, was that there was an odd patch of green moss that which was slightly raised compared to the rest of the floor. Hell no, he wasn't falling for that crap, one of the first things he would do before cleaning the room would be setting that moss on fire to see what's underneath. Next, he looked around for cameras in this room, only noticing around the same number as before. To get rid of these problems, he spit lava at them and made it dry the same way he had before. The only reason he chose spitting the lava instead of applying it with his hand, is that he was proud of his accuracy when he spat at things. It always seemed to hit it's mark, and this was no exception. Each wad of lava hit directly on each camera lens and seemingly rendered them useless. Now it was time to move in.

He made sure to step over the trip wire he had set of before, just incase there was somehow another trap it was hooked up to, and made his way to the moss patch. He released a small amount of fire from his mouth using flame maw, which was just enough to only burnt the moss. He was pretty positive that the fire wouldn't spread, so he continued cleaning around the area that was risen while keeping an eye on the fire, just in case. The first thing he started with was the floor, like he had before, and he finished this fairly quickly. Next were the walls, then the lockers, then benches, and so on. He scrubbed every part of the room until he was sure it was clean, and he seemed a bit proud of how quickly he managed to clean it this well.

Now that the cleaning was out of the way, it was time to check what was under the moss. Obviously he avoided stepping on the raised surface, and it didn't seem the fire spread at all, so he looked closely at what was under it. He would observe this until he found out what it was, and if it could be disarmed if it was a trap, before he even thought about continuing to the next room. He needed to be immensely thorough if he didn't want any damned traps to get set off again.​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
*Outside the Bathhouse*​
<i>
</i>
A maniacal laugh escaped Yoko's lips as she witnessed her plan fall into place perfectly. Seeing the perv covered in sticky soy sauce, it almost seemed like poetic justice. Not to mention that look on his face only added to the deliciousness of the revenge. "I'm so glad we're taping this." Suddenly Yoko felt breath upon her ear and a hand on her chest. "Wow Yo-chan! You're even more pervy than I am, setting up cameras in the spring. Nyehe!" The woman jumped in her skin before swiveling around and landing a solid punch on the face of the culprit, sending him flying into the back wall and only narrowly missing Kirameku.
Henry_zps14941778.jpg

Hito Kiri
"Kiri! Don't sneak up on me like that! And don't fondle me! You know what Kazuhiko will do to you if he found out." The man seemed surprisingly unfazed by the powerful blow he had received as he rose from the ground. "Aw, Yo-chan, don't be like that! Though you may be promised to another man, my burning love for you will never die out." The woman rolled her eyes, knowing all too well that Kiri truly held no such feelings for her. Returning her attention to the screens, Yoko growled as she noticed that all of the cameras from the front section of the bathhouse had been interrupted. "That little sh-" Yoko paused to look back at innocent Kirameku. "Ship...stick..." It was a horrible cover, but it was better than cursing in front of a minor. "Well, whatever, I still got the recording of the best part from that area. Seeing him have to re-clean was just a bonus."

Rirakkusu moved on to the next section, and Kirameku's face burned red at the sight of his shirtless torso. Yoko snapped her fingers before the teen girl's eyes. "Hey! Hey! Stay with me Meku-chan. That kid is no good." Kiri bent down and took Kirameku's hand. "Unlike me cutie!" A swift kick to the man's crotch brought him to his knees, and Yoko moved the girl closer to her. "Hands off the minor Kiri." A few of the screens blipped off, and Yoko caught sight of the Genin spitting lava at one of the cameras. "Seriously, that is disgusting. I'd be careful liking that kid Meku-chan. He may lava spit in your mouth, and that would be that." The thought thoroughly freaked Kirameku out, and for good reason. One camera remained luckily, and it happened to be the one situated over the trap. Yoko narrowed her eyes before whipping her head to Kiri. "Are you kidding me?! I gave you ONE job Kiri! That pile of moss is a dead giveaway!" The man recovered from Yoko's earlier attack and giddily giggled. "Nyehehehehe! You'll see Yo-chan! Messing with that trap is going to be a 'moss'take!" Yoko rolled her eyes at the horrible pun, before honing in on the obvious trap. She blinked in surprise as the boy set the moss on fire, and she winced in anticipation for it to set off what was underneath.

However, the trap didn't activate as the last of the moss disintegrated. Yoko gave Kiri a baffled look. "Wait, why didn't it go off? Shouldn't fire jutsu have caused a reaction?" The man grinned goofily. "Silly Yo-chan! If my traps were set off like that, how would I fight all you sparky sparky boom ninja? Of course my traps are..." Kiri waited a moment before pointing at the screen as Rirakkusu drew close to the risen area. "Proximity based! Nyehe!"

<B>*In the Bathhouse*​
<i>
</i>
Rirakkusu set about cleaning the first half of the spring area, shirtless no less, and did a fine job. He was able to stay out of sight of Yoko for most of the time, but his belief that all traps had to be dealt with would be his downfall. He drew close to the area where the moss had been, and an odd click sounded when he was a few inches in front of the raised ground. His eyes would instantly hone in on a metal object, which in all intents and purposes looked like a land mine. He only had a few seconds to decide what his next course of action would be before the device fulfilled its purpose.
Post 2 Spent Re-cleaning Front.
Post 3 Spent Cleaning Middle.
Trap activated!
Please pm me what you wish to do in response to the post above.

Rirakkusu's Actions:
Ri covers the device in lava from his mouth and lets it sit to try and melt/ burn it to a crisp before the explosion, making sure to harden the lava before it hits anything flammable.

Results:
Success. The hardened lava prevented the device from activating properly. No further clean-up required in middle section.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Thankfully his plan worked, and he didn't set anything on fire! Ri picked up the contraption on the ground, whatever it was, and continued to dispose of it by throwing it out of the building. Now all that was left was to finish this damned mission and rub it in that girl's face.. As he proceeded to the third and final room, he noticed that it was steamy in there. This was strange since the springs should be closed and the bath empty, so what could be producing it? Was this some kind of genjutsu meant to trick him into thinking that he had already failed? Well, to bad for his new rival, he was very good with genjutsu and seems to have already figured this one out. After walking into the room and looking around however, he still had a bit of a surprise..

Sitting atop one of the boulders in the room, was a beautiful specimen, she had an amazing figure, bust, everything. The only thing that could ever throw a man off, was the fact that her hair was two different colors. Of course, when she motioned for Ri to come over to her, he happily accepted the offer. Leaping over the bath and toward the woman, he soon remembered the task at hand and slammed his face into the ground upon landing. "Damn it.." He thought as he stood back up, "I've gotta finish this up, then I can reward myself." This was a thought that he would never have under any circumstances besides one like this one, where his opponent caused him to become very competitive. It was a woman dressed only in a towel calling him over for shinbatsu's sake!

Ri had to put all of his focus into cleaning, if he let his guard down for even a moment, he would give into temptation. Of course, he had the occasional glance to treat himself every now and then, but he was determined to win this battle. He went through the same process as he did before, but with a few extra steps since he was now cleaning a bath instead. And immediately when he finished, he leaped into the arms of the mysterious woman who had been distracting him the whole time. Of course, he was almost positive that he had done a sufficient job in cleaning the final room, so as long as nothing went wrong from here, he'd be fine.​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

</B>
*Outside the Bathhouse*​
<i>
</i>

Yoko's cheeks puffed out at the sight of Ri successfully deactivating the trap. She sharply turned to face Kiri. "What in Raiden's name went wrong?! That fire should have blown him to smithereens! What kind of stupid land mine doesn't blow up when hit with fire?!" Kiri pointed his finger up and tilted his head. "A sparkle mine of course! Nyehe!" The Chuunin's eyebrows began to twitch with fury. "Sp-sparkle mine?! I told you to use an actual mine!" She stood and wrapped her hands firmly around Kiri's neck. The man didn't flinch, but his speak came out a hint gurgled due to the light pressure on his neck. "Well I very well couldn't bring myself to blow up poor Meku-chan's bathhouse. The poor thing would have been devastated, right Meku-chan?" The girl was obviously scared to answer, for fear of turning Yoko's wrath upon her. However, she pulled together enough courage to nod. Yoko frown in response. "Well I woulda fixed it afterwards. I'm not a monster."

With her wrath only slightly subsided, Yoko returned to her seat and looked to the clock hanging on the wall. "Drat. He'll probably finish in time. I don't know if I can stop him. But...at least I'll get one last hint of revenge." Watching as Ri splattered most of the cameras with lava, Yoko made a mental note to get better at hiding cameras. However, again, he missed the last one, tucked ever-so-carefully in a nook overlooking the skimpily-clad woman. "This is it...are you ready Meku-chan? This will prove that his mind is nothing but filth, and soon his body will reflect that...you know, along with his sticky soy sauce-covered torso." The three watched as Ri dove at the woman, and an evil smirk again took to Yoko's face.
*In the Bathhouse*

All was cleaned as the Genin pushed himself to overcome Yoko's challenge, all the while the woman watched Ri work. Once he was finished, Ri lunged towards the woman, and she opened her arms to receive him. As soon as his cheek met with the woman's chest, a loud popping sound rang through the back of the bathhouse. Black ink spewed from the spot the woman had been, coating Ri and the entire area around him in black goo. A purple card floated down, surprisingly clean of any ink aside from the letters upon it. If Ri took a gander, it would say,
<B>"Boobie" Trap courtesy of Mochizuki Tomo
For all your stage needs, turn to the Mochizuki Troupe
"Boobie" Trap copyrighted by Mochizuki Special Effects Division

Yoko's last trap was successful. Though in the end, Yoko lost the battle. Even with this last mishap, Ri would successfully finish cleaning the bathhouse before it was time to open.
Post 4 Spent Cleaning Back

Ri auto-set off the last trap.
Post 5 must be spent recleaning the Back.

Reclean the Back and exit the bathhouse so you can gloat. (Please don't leave until after my next post)

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ri slammed his head into the stone as ink splattered all over the room, but not because he didn't expect the girl to be a trap, it was because he was fooled.. Again. Of course, he was disappointed in himself, but not enough for him to change his ways, in fact he would continue his perversion. He was primarily angry at the one who assigned the mission, and knew that if he ever saw her after this mission ended, he would do something to get back at her. Letting out a sigh as he pushed himself back onto his feet, he grabbed the cleaning supplies and went back to cleaning.

Since the only thing there was to clean was ink, it went by pretty quickly compared to the last time he cleaned it, but it was still annoying having to do it again. The only bright side to this whole situation was that he would make it before time ran out, and he knew that meant he'd get to brag, and he wouldn't get by any higher ups.

As Ri finished cleaning the last of the ink, he placed the supplies back into their original location, then carried the bucket of water outside. Moving around to the side of the building, he poured the dirty water over himself to get the ink off, then he placed the bucket with the rest of the supplies. Giving himself a moment to stretch, he thought of the look on the girl's face right now after she had been defeated. And now all he had to do in order to see this face was wait.

"Seems like your plan didn't work!" Is what he would say as he saw her approach the springs, if she was even the one to meet with him now that he was done of course. If it was somebody else, he would likely just wait for them to speak, and be clearly disappointed that he wouldn't get to brag.​

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Outside the bathhouse, in the small little room, a shout escaped Yoko's lips. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" A pause before she repeated herself. "Riiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Fearing the woman, Kirameku exited the room in order to congratulate Rirakkusu on his successful mission. Lucky for her, she made it in time for the fanservice that was Ri dumping water over himself. Her little teenage girl heart skipped a beat, and she of course over-fantasized the scene before her. A small dribble of blood rolled down from her nose.

Yoko approached the shirtless boy, her footsteps sounding out even from afar. She placed a sheet of paper against the wall and slammed a stamp on it. The seal of approval at his successful mission. Her face could not possibly hold more disgust than it did now. Shoving the piece of paper at the boy, she growled. "One day you'll get yours, and I'll be there to gleefully rejoicing in your misery. Mark my words." As if the world was against Yoko, the sparkle mine went off, as if celebrating Rirakkusu's accomplishment. The woman grumbled as she made her way back to the village, a healthy coating of glitter decorating her body. However, before getting too far, she turned to the boy. "Oh, and joke's on you. That soy sauce was laced with a slow-acting laxative that seeps through the skin. Have fun with THAT tonight buddy." The woman left with Kiri trailing behind. "Wasn't that fuuuuuuun Yo-chan?!"

The only one left was Kirameku, and she blushed as she looked to Ri, obvious admiration and infatuation in her eyes. "You did such an amazing job! To clean with all those obstacles in your way...well, it was...hot!" Some girls just had an odd sense of what sexy actions were, and Kirameku loved watching a man clean. She stepped close to him and looked deeply into his eyes. "I'm here late into the night, you should come visit me then sometime." Giving him a wink, Kirameku skipped away. As she did so, something fell from her pocket, and she would be blissfully unaware of its absence. It was a photograph of a man and woman. The woman looked identical to Kirameku, though quite older. He could easily deduce that the blonde woman in the picture was assuredly Kirameku's mother. He would also notice that Meku's mom happened to have a very nice rack. It looked like genetics would one day be in Kirameku's favor. Whether Rirakkusu pursued this girl, or let her remain a one-shot, would be up to him.
Nothing%20Worse%20than%20Women%20Scorned%20Success%20Sig_zpslpr5nxdh.jpg
Mission Success! If you'd like a little extra yen for the old money pouch, you may start a post-mission medical thread in the hospital:
General Treatment:
-If a shinobi arrives to be treated they must have recently returned from a mission
-If a shinobi hasn’t recently returned from a mission then they will receive treatment but will not be allowed to leave until they have received questioning
As Shinobi and Kunoichi, our characters are sometimes injured on missions. In order to provide more interaction with all branches, mission participants who RP a post-mission hospital thread may be rewarded.

Basic Rulings
-This thread can only be done immediately after a Modded Mission or Team Self-Modded Mission has been completed. A thread must be started within a two day period of the mission itself.
-The user gains payment equal to mission leader bonus of the rank of the mission that the user completed (Successful or Unsuccessful).
--Mission Leaders gain an additional bonus, this bonus would be the mission leader bonus once more.
-The Mednin receives pay equal to the Mission Leader Bonus.
-If a Med-Nin treats more than one player from the same mission, the player only gains rewards from the first treated.
--A Med-Nin may only be rewarded for treating mission participants once per week, and no more than one post-mission Medical Thread can be run at a time for rewards.
--A Med-Nin may designate a Medical Thread as a free RP topic and receive no reward.
Important: At least single Council Member must look over the thread before the reward can be approved of.

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Ri had successfully pissed off the one that angered him so much during the mission, and this pleased him. Accepting the paper that proved he had succeeded, he gave the client a smirk and turned around to retrieve his belongings, only to turn back around as the other girl spoke. So, what was this strange sensation? His heart began pumping as the girl called him hot and moved in strangely close, was a girl just hitting on him? That seemed impossible, and certainly backwards, but it happened, and it left Ri baffled.

He had just barely broken from his confusion as the slip of paper fell from the girls pocket, and the image displayed on this slip practically guaranteed a happy future for Ri, so long as he could make himself move. He still wasn't used to getting hit on, even if the reason was because he looked hot while cleaning.. His feet suddenly began moving, and he quickly grabbed the paper as he moved past it, his eyes set on the girl that had just left. This was his chance at a happy future, not because of true love or something dumb like that, but because a nice body that he'd simply need to wait for.

As he caught up with the girl, he handed her the slip, saying, "You dropped this." with a smile, then continuing to make small talk to try and keep things from being awkward. The only thing he'd have to do now is ask for his name, since he was to distracted previously to either remember or hear it...​

{Thread left}
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back