Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

They've run out Fresh Meat (Bingo Book Target/Mission)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward glanced at the crime scene. Three murdered sand chuunin, four murdered women. It was not a scene for the public to see. Sousuke had the entire intersection locked down as he commenced his investigation. Maki Rukuto. The Butcher. A history of vicious murders. He had been captured before, but then he got out and commenced his usual acts.

"Get a lock down on this whole sector. We're finding this man."</B><i></i> Sousuke announced to the Anbu. "He was hurt, but he probably is hiding at the moment."<i></i> He tapped the side of his helmet. "Put a call in for Inuzuka Shizune."<i></i> The Steward's old childhood nemesis lived in this area. Maybe she had seen something. Shizune looked after herself, but not others. This was the first discussion he would have with her since... well... since dating Yume. This could be difficult.

"What the hell do you mean hold? Hold for who?"<i></i> She was already shouting.

"Greetings Shizune."<i></i> He answered. The silence that followed for several seconds was awkward. "Cat got your tongue?"<i></i> He followed up with quickly enough.

"Bastard. I should have known crpytic calls from the Anbu was your thing."<i></i> Sousuke turned slightly and looked up. He was at the intersection where Shizune lived. He saw her in the window looking down at him. "You look good in green. Does your lady have you in the suit, or without the suit? "<i></i>Was that a grin? Sousuke could not tell easily. "Kind of surprised in you. Dating an Inuzuka and all. Wasn't I good enough?"<i></i>

He shook his head. "Considering you broke my legs when we were little? Don't think it would have worked... and no we don't ... do that sort of thing." Sousuke maintained eye contact. <B>"I guess you've heard a lot of things. Some of them true, some of them false."<i></i>

"You're not dead. That surprisingly makes me happy. Means I have someone checking in on me making sure I'm not committing mass robbery."<i></i> There was a pause. "Heard about some great storm happening in the dojo. Heard you fought Magentica again."<i></i> She continued to list items. Sousuke didn't acknowledge them to be true or false. "This isn't a social call. You're calling me to tell me you've caught my hand in the cookie jar, and to knock it off."<i></i> Sousuke shook his head. She saw this. Her eyes narrowed. "Then what..."<i></i>

Sousuke turned and looked up. "Maki Rukuto was here. I need to know what direction he went. I think he's either licking his wounds, or is winding up for something big. Need to know if you saw something... or know someone who has."<i></i> It was a long shot. Maybe Shizune was here when the fight went off. Maybe she wasn't. At the very least he could get an answer. Shizune owed him a few favours. It was time to call one in.

"Lot of show girls disappearing near Pink Flamingo. It's pretty close, but you got the area locked down I doubt he'd making it there."<i></i> Sousuke could see a grin appear on her face. "That's a strip club, just lettin you know. I know you're not into that stuff."<i></i> Sousuke mentioned knowing what a strip club was. Shizune laughed at it. "You keep alive huh? Heard he's a big guy."<i></i>

Finding a mass female murdering serial killer wasn't that difficult. His appearance was hulking, but so was Sousuke. Sousuke had followed what Shizune had told him, and found his target twenty-four mintues later ... in the sewer. The Steward was thrown into a support pillar and caused a small collapse. "Is thar the best yeh gots?" Rukuto challenged him. The Butcher walked towards the rubble to find Sousuke, but was answered with a plasma blast sending him back. The Butcher hit the wall, and Sousuke charged him through smashing him through another wall and deeper into the sewer tunnels. The place shook as the two traded blows. Sousuke managed to throw him once more and armed himself with the Black Blade. "Walp. A little knife ain't gonna cut me." Rukuto took a peice of debris and stuck Sousuke with it. Sousuke stumbled back and was fast approaching a drop down where the waters went. The Butcher hurled the debris at him and knocked Sousuke down into a pit. Rukuto expected a thud to be heard. He approached the landing. He was bruised and injured. Sousuke and him had been trading blows. He had lost his weapons, and unfortunately unlike the Steward he could not simply recall them. Still though debris and his strength had made up for the lack of weapons.

"Hrmph. Coulda thunk he would have..." something grabbed his ankle and swept the butcher off his feet. As he descended, he found himself being dismembered. An arm, a leg gone. Was this what it felt like? He had done it before so many times, and it was such good fun. This of course was an irony. Being hacked to bits in the shadows was not at all fun. What followed next? Increasingly more and more violent.

The Steward sat silently as he awaited the review to commence. Rukuto had in fact been killed. The Steward having grabbed him forced him to land with his own weight driving down and crushing him. Not to mention a lack of limbs. In the end the Steward had been tested. With Rukuto's record, the Steward had judged him too dangerous to be left alive considering the number of body bags Rukuto had on his record. Sungakure had to be maintained, and such maintenance was through the destruction of what villiany there was.

Rukuto was whispered to be related to a merchant family in Soon's. Let what news come from that, and let what would occur next. Whatever would come up, would not be in the favour of Soon's, it would be Sousuke's.

(MFT)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back