Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Things Could be Better ( Open )

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke yawned as he left the Greenhouse. There wasn’t much going on today within the village. He finished snacking on a salty bag of chips, throwing it to the ground below him. The Yamanaka female that he met earlier already told the boy that the habit wasn’t a good one, but it didn’t bother him too much. Though she was pleasant on the eyes the boy couldn’t change who he was to please her needs. It was also why the boy was kicked out of the greenhouse.

‘Sheesh, she didn’t have to kick me so hard.’ The boy stopped to rub the back of his thigh. Of course it was just a playful lick but he could still feel the pain surge through his insides with every step he took. Only a white towel concealed the lower half of the boy’s body. His chakra mark on his stomach, and the curse seals on his chest were fully visible. One would probably ask what occasion the boy was dressed for? Of course it was the hot springs. It was the word that was going around for the last couple of days, so the white haired boy decided to check them out.

As he approached the springs he noticed that they were split into two areas, Male and Female. The boy grinned, wondering what lay in the female area of the springs, but it was just a thought. The boy was here for a bit of relaxation and the scenary. The chill that was in the area reminded the boy a bit of Mist. The boy roamed to the Male area of the springs. Removing his towel revealed a pair of white swimming trunks. The boy took a spot in a not so crowded area, avoiding the banter of the others that were already enjoying their time in the springs. Conversations of what lay on the female side of the springs filled the air as Uzi closed his eyes, thinking of home.

‘Maybe I shouldn’t worry about the village’s current state anymore.’ The more he thought of the situation the more it bothered him. Maybe it was why he couldn’t enjoy what was right in front of him. ‘There’s nothing I can do about it. I’ll just have to get adjusted to this life.’ Instead of looking at his current situations as problems, he began to view them in a better light.

[ MFT | WC: 400 ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a minute since the boy looked at his surroundings. Everything was quiet around him. Only the sounds of water dripping filled the boy’s ears. The boy began to vizualize a waterfall in his mind. Such sounds were soothing to the boy, and that’s why he visited the Hot Springs in the first place. To have his first taste of relaxation. “Raemon! STRIKE!” The sudden shouts caught Uzi’s attention. He opened his eyes to see the men’s area of the Hot Springs fogged out. It was to the point that he could only see a couple of feet ahead of himself. ‘What was that all about?’ The boy questioned himself.

Suddenly the boy could feel a shock enter his body. He was being eletricuted by the currents of the water. The boy fought through the pain and did a single hand seal. Suddenly his body was replaced by a kawarimi target log. He now stood on the edge of the platform that one would use to enter the water. It was obvious that he was under attack, but by who? Within a village that he’d never visited before, how could one be angered enough to attack? Uzi could read the patterns of chakra that laced the water. If he entered the depths once again, he’d be a goner for sure.

He looked around, but he didn’t notice chakra signautre of another in the room. “Aye! Who’s out there? Show yourself coward!” The boy’s words were for naught. He gave a mug as he fixed his towel around his waist. Did he just imagine the whole scene, or was there something more to it? Reguardless the boy stood his ground, unable to shake the feeling that something was going on. ‘Maybe I should just get out of here.’ It was a sound plan indeed.

[ MFT | WC: 305 ]

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uziuke took a final glance at the scene before leaving. The place was giving him an eerie feeling, but maybe it was just him. He had to shake the feeling off or he'd feel bothered by the entire situation for who knows how long. 'I don't like this place. I can't put my finger on it, but there's some type of situation going on here, and I'm obviously the target.' A rather serious expression laid on the boy's face as he looked for a solution to his troubles, but it didn't seem that he'd find the answer today... or tomorrow for that matter.

The boy knew that he shouldn't have let his guard down, but he felt at peace in this new area. He felt like the cat that laid comfortably in it's place of peace. Who knew that there would be trouble lurking? 'It seems everyone isn't content with having a moment of peace. But why but into my time and give me trouble?' This was why the boy thought it better to stay to himself.

The thought troubled the boy as he walked down a lonely dirt path. The sky was beginning to dim. It was definitely time to head in. He wanted to catch a breather from all the excitement. 'Next time I may not be so lucky. I should just distance myself from all the trouble for now. I don't want to run back into anything like that any time soon.'

He was left with only one thought that night. 'Why would someone want to attack at such a peaceful time? I'm not from this village. Maybe that's the cause of all this nonsense.' One minute everything was calm and the next he was fighting for his life, trying to stay alive. From here on he'd have to keep his guard up. That moment changed him, at least for now.

[ MFT | WC: 320 ]
[ Topic Left ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back