Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This Hot Feels Good

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sand dunes, the hot sun, and giant worms diving in and out the fine sands of the desert. 'Wait a minute, am I hallucinating?'<i></i> It was only a mere thought that crossed the boy's mind as his eyes scanned the barren dessert. The smoke that fled the young white haired Uchiha’s mouth wasn't from one of his many fire techniques, but from the cigarette that he puffed on. He sat atop a large rock formation as he took another drag from his tobacco stick.

It was apparent that the boy had made his way to the barren Suna outskirts alone. The only shade was behind the few rock formations that lay scattered around here and there. Getting lost out here could potentially cost one their life. This was also why the boy made sure to have the right accommodations for the trip. The boy was accustomed to the cold and humid climate of Kiri, but the heat felt great. It was as if the heat were bringing the life back to the boy. The Uchiha blood that boiled within the boy's veins was enough to keep him moving.

The boy tossed the butt of the cig to the ground. He jumped from the rock and landed calmly on his feet. Completing a few hand seals, the rock formation slid back into the sands below. In the blink of an eye the boy vanished. He was headed to the entrance of Suna at a speed that only a few shinobi of the nation could achieve.

[ Entering Sand Country ]
[ MFT | +250 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back