Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

This ins't a Love Letter ... or is it? [Ayumu]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A courier would walk through the doors of the Raikage's Tower, handing his letter to the receptionist in the entrance lobby before going about his way. He was unimportant, and honestly so is this secretary. Pretty much everyone in this tower at the moment is irrelevant except for Kogami Ayumu wherever he may be and the letter that this receptionist was having walked to him. When the letter did reach Ayumu, if he chose to open it he would read the following:
Dear Ayumu,

Since that day I couldn't bring myself to speak to you again. I couldn't bring myself to write Shin either, and now it's too late. Over these past years I've been away I've done nothing but think. I admit when I started my sentence, I was smug barely thinking I did anything wrong, nor did I sweat it. I knew first and foremost I had done something wrong, but I knew that it did come from a good place and I had pure intentions.

To this day I don't believe Shin was right about Hoshikata, or Akkuma. I try to place blame for his death on numerous factors. I've went from blaming Shin's heart and kindness for his enemies or foreign threats, to blaming myself hating what I did thinking it somehow sparked people to revolt against him. I've blamed so many other than the ones who did it. It has taken me some time but I've come to the realization that I didn't kill Shin, I didn't even hurt him, admittedly the day you came into the office after I began my radio call, I was moments from attacking Shin if he lied, I almost attacked him when he called in help realizing he didn't wanna face what I had to say alone or as a contingency. However I thought about it, and realized the man before me wasn't a coward, he wasn't a weakling, he was a man who simply sought peace the best way he knew. Maybe I've killed too much, maybe I'm so far gone from redemption that I couldn't see Shin's point of view.

Regardless if I agreed with him or not he didn't deserve what happened to him. I will forever curse the names of Isaki Hoshikata, Shima Ai, and Shima Haruka. While I may not hate the ones who stood by and let three of our Cloud Family die in front of them doing nothing, I can never forgive them for cowardice is unacceptable. Shin was not an evil man, he was not unjust, his only crime was that of having a heart in a room full of demons.

I write to you today to apologize for betraying your trust Ayumu. As you well know now that box you received the one that stated you should be the Raikage, was how I truly felt. I am proud to call you my Raikage, but I'm not proud of myself. Before today I'd probably have said something like;

I have to make amends and the only way I know how is driving my blades, my illusions, my power down on any threat of our village.

On some level this is true, I do not claim to know how to live any other way than in combat, in battle, in struggle. However I feel that this would completely trample on the man that Hayata Shin was, a man whose ideals while not always lining up with mine had truth in them. I will never be able to accept pacifism as Shin did, I will never be able to rule out killing as an acceptable punishment, I will never stray from reigning down lightning upon Kumo's transgressors, BUT something I need to learn, something I need to take away from all of this is that I lack human compassion. I lack the compassion where it truly counts, and I need to learn how to be better than it.

I'd like you to be able to rely on me, but I know that will take a lot of time and a lot of work none that I am willing to shy away from. I just ask that when you need someone who can get the job done, someone whose ready to throw their life on the gauntlet to protect our home, you come to me.

Sincerely,
Masaru Yuuto

OOC: Enter and Exit Topic, I'm really just giving a letter to Ayumu's offices to reach him

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The letter eventually reached Ayumu's desk where he opened it with a kunai and began to read. He skipped to the bottom at first, to see whom had sent it. Masaru Yuuto. The name was familiar. Thinking for a moment he recalled it now. Before Shin's death the man had confronted the late Raikage about many things he felt Shin had done wrong. He had also sent Ayumu a letter stating that he thought he should be Raikage, perhaps trying to turn Ayumu against Shin. Ayumu would never have turned against Shin, but even if that had been a possibility an injury had briefly removed him from service just shortly after that incident. It was because of this that Ayumu hadn't been present to defend Shin against his attackers.

The letter explained that Yuuto still did not agree with Shin's actions which led him to the theft of confidential documents and confrontation which had him exiled. That said, he was apologetic for his actions and crimes. He wanted to make amends to Cloud in the only way he knew how, his service to the village. It sounded as though he was prepared to continue to repent for what he had done, even after his time in exile and prison was through. The man had served his sentence and was free now. This was something Ayumu accepted, despite whatever feelings he might have about Yuuto's role in Shin's eventual fate. Ayumu was the type to forgive, but he was not the type to forget. Yuuto would return to service in Kumogakure, but more than a letter would be required for him to gain Ayumu's trust. The man's actions now and in the future would be the determining factor in that.

[Message Received - Topic Entered / Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back