Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Tides of Pestilence [Event - Medical]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Gates
OUMcK2T.jpg
5GWoNKq.jpg

The man known as only Pestilence left his prison, only his dignity marred or so he thought. His sister Miné was not so fortunate, she was a trap for those ANBU hopefuls and they fell for it and she was going to die a pawn of the Diamyō's ambitions. The thought that he too would soon die never even crossed his mind, it would have if he considered the consequences of his actions. If he followed the creed of the Four Winds. There was a reason they abandoned their previous life, their affiliations, their friends, their heritage, titles and even family. He was able to discard every last thing. Every last thing less her he could turn his back on -- he did not even miss them or yearn for what could have been. He was Pestilence, nothing more and nothing less. There was nothing that could draw him out. There was nothing that could force him to act without thinking. At least that was how it should have been but logic and reason were discarded when it came to his sister. He did not care about the consequences. He did not even consider his own welfare as he broke into this fortified subterranean community.

Pestilence traversed the desert, while hours passed it felt like minutes in his mind. The sun was hard but his flesh did not burn, he was used to hard times. His pallid sibling on the other hand could not say the same. Overheated and dehydrated despite her brother being the one who did all of the work, the behemoth of a man rushed through the Toraono Dojo without hesitation. There were attempts to stop him, but he pushed on past. He did not stop to fight and it was actually to their benefit -- one should never fight a desperate man.

"I will get you the help you need..." He whispered his assurance to his sister again and again.

He would break through the double doors of the brightly lit medical center. The sickly girl limp in his arms, Pestilence would shout "I NEED HELP!" His face red, beads of sweat would flow freely from his face and he would hand the girl off to the nearest medic. Anyone would do -- they knew medical ninjutsu and they might be able to save her. They might be able to stop the poison that ran through her veins. He wanted to stay, desperately so but he would not. He had people to kill and vengeance to he had. He would be going after the root of all evil with reckless abandon. With a last tight embrace he would whisper into his sister's ear, "I love you."

This would be the last time they saw each other.

Pestilence ran away.
[Topic Entered and Attempted to Leave: 30 Min. S Rank (Pestilence). 4 Hours (240 Minutes). D Rank (Miné)]
<i></i>

This is a run topic for Pestilence ONLY -- he leaves in 30 min. However, Miné

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The commotion was definitely what got his attention. Enzeru was just preparing to head home when the doors were burst open and nearly ripped free he would think. But the man who came through was carrying a young girl. And she was the one Enzeru now focused on. Without breaking stride he turns and heads towards them, yelling for a gurney and catching the girl as the man handed her off. Then hugged her and took off. ”Wait! I need to know what-“ But sadly, he was gone.

As the gurney arrives, Enzeru lifts her form into it and begins checking the girl over. He kept pace alongside as it was wheeled into the ER for an idea of what was going on. Without knowing more, he put his head to her head and nearly hissed at the heat. ”Saline drip. She’s burning up and feels like she’s been dried out for a few days in the sun.” A nurse runs off to get it as Enzeru checks next her pulse, then her pupils for responsiveness. Without any idea of what to go on he would have to do this by the book.

The problem was, he wasn’t trained on a book. ”Nurse, I need her breathing checked. Stethoscope, please. Also get a heart rate monitor on her.” He lifts one eyelid and pulls a light from his pocket, shining it into her eye to see if her pupil shrinks. ”I’m probably going to need some space in the ICU for this one.”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: Wouldn't You Like to Know
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure/House Byakko, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Married to Lady Yanshi in the Eyes of Byakko/Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan in Normal Eyes
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order

So, another patient had been rushed into the Hospital and the commotion surrounding the new patient had attracted the attention of the medical chief who peeked outside of his office. He would see many of his staff scurrying around to get rooms prepared for the patient for any situation that could come up and he saw the newest medical shinobi, known as Enzeru, attending to the patient. Quickly, he followed beside the girl as they headed into the ER portion of the Hospital which would prompt the descendant of Byakko to follow behind them letting the new guy handle the girl for a variety of reasons that would stay disclosed from the public for right now. It would only take a few moments to arrive into the ER as he pushed the doors open in front of him and listened intently on how Enzeru was handling the situation and truth be told, he was doing a fairly reasonable job thus far checking the symptoms and trying to eliminate different conditions that the girl could be in.

The Medical Council head would walk up beside the man giving him and his nurses enough space between them to continue their work as he looked over the girl and could see the obvious signs of dehydration and the possibility of a heat stroke. She most certainly was not looking well at all and he would wait to do anything to assist Enzeru until the time was called for it. So far, he was doing just fine without his help, and he would only step in if the situation turned badly. But, he was doing everything that Kyuji would've done thus far. Maybe Enzeru and Kyuji could actually get along long enough to actually work together and possibly save this lady from certain death.

[OOC: Wearing medical clothing obviously.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hakuren was in the middle of getting her anbu gear at the gates. Normally an AiT would have gotten their uniform when they were recruited, but Hakuren was… not in the right condition to receive the outfit. As soon as the cloak and mask was handed to her, a man forces his ways through the gates. Hakuren had to act fast and she quickly gets dressed. She then rides her pet wolf like a mount chasing after the man. However she was quite a bit late on the chase and lost sight of him.

Thus her wolf proceeds to sniff the ground and follow his sent which lead them to the hospital. The doors look like they were about to fall of the hinges. It would seem she was on the right track. From the sound of things people were in a hurry to safe a woman’s life. She concludes this must be the person the man was reported to be holding. The masked AiT walks up to one of the doctors and says, “I’m looking for the man that delivered this woman here. He forced his way through the gates.” Obviously this man’s hurry was justified and he might get off lightly if he gives proper paperwork.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Wait! I need to know what-“

Enzeru would get no answer from the hurried man, only a living bundle. Pestilence told her that everything would be okay. That he would get her help, but she was crying and as she desperately tried to hang onto her brother he broke free of her grasp and left her in the arms of a stranger. Her brother fled, he never even said goodbye. Feeble as she was, she recklessly attempted to regain her footing. She did not want to be left behind, she did not want to be alone again. There was a convergence of strangers in this foreign place as she was placed in a stretcher. There was a buzz of strange faces, sounds and smells -- it was dizzying and she found it hard to focus. She let out a shrill scream, unable to think of anything else to do in response. She wanted her brother to come back, she wanted the strangers to go away. She knew she was in a shinobi hospital, many of the men and women who ambled these sterile halls were shinobis themselves. She could tell by how they carried themselves, how they pridefully wore the regalia of their village or even labeled their rank and branch. Her eyes were wide, it was a symptom of abject terror. The last time she was surrounded by shinobis they were hurting people. She attempted to climb over the side rail, the cold metal felt good against her heated skin as her tiny hands wrapped around the rail. She attempted to hoist herself over the edge but it was a struggle to do so.

Her escape seemingly irrelevant a cool hand clasped her forehead, knocking her back onto the mattress of the gurney.

”Saline drip. She’s burning up and feels like she’s been dried out for a few days in the sun.”

He announced matter of factly, calling out for an isotonic solution. The nurse scurried off, likely in search of the basic fluid as well as the equipment to place an intravenous line.

Pulse: 160

”Nurse, I need her breathing checked. Stethoscope, please. Also get a heart rate monitor on her.”

A nurse would place a hand behind the young, terrified girl's back despite her protests and lean her forward. "Take a breath the NPC nurse would demand. Mine was getting progressively overstimulated and confused, however by the rapid response team that had surrounded her. She would hand Enzeru a stethoscope from her own neck, why these doctor-nins never remembered to bring their own was beyond her but it was more common than one would think.

Rhonchi in all lung fields.

She would push back and complain, "leave me alone." She would whine as she attempted to push back the encroaching presence of healthcare providers. Her eye forcibly opened, she would wince when a bright light assaulted her sight making her see stars.

Pupils are equal and reactive however she is crying but she has no tears.

”I’m probably going to need some space in the ICU for this one.” Enzeru declared. The intensive care unit in the Omni Prime, much like most ICU's these days was already packed, there was a waiting list for patients to be transferred from the emergency department once a bed opened up either because a patient was cured or because they... died. Rarely does a bed have a chance to grow cold in the Omni Prime and this would prove to be no exception.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He took note of her struggles, but honestly had no desire to let her have her way. As the nurse ran off to get the saline and tubing, Enzeru would run his beginning tests. The girl was looking terrified and trying to get out, something that he would put a stop to if she kept it up. While he normally believed in giving someone the dignity of death if they wanted it, the fact that some guy tore the doors from their frames to get her here meant that at the least he wanted to question her later.

The heart rate monitor would give a solid number, 160. That was perfectly fine for someone Enzeru’s age doing heavy cardio, but on a young girl sitting in a gurney it was a problem. Most of it could easily be attributed to fear from the looks of things, but it had to come down or that itself could well spell doom for the kid. He takes the proffered stethoscope and takes a few listens, his face growing more grim as he does. Finally he removes the instrument and hands it back, shaking his head. That was not good. The last thing is to check her pupils for responsiveness. Sadly, even her eyes seemed as dry as the rest of her. And then she finally begins to fight them in earnest, asking to be left alone.

”She’s got fluid in her lungs from the sounds of things. As well as an elevated heart rate and severe dehydration.”

He looks down at the girl with a frown, his hand touching her forehead in what he hopes is a comforting manner. ”Hey. We’re trying to help you. If you can give me some answers as to what happened to you it will help us to do so. But I’m not going to simply let you die right here in the hospital. Whoever brought you here felt saving you was important enough to destroy part of this building. So for his sake, make sure he didn’t just get himself in serious trouble in vain.”

With or without her cooperation he would pull the IV pole over as the nurse puts the saline on it. If she continues to fight, he would form a quick handseal and place his hand on her head once more, using his chakra to pacify the child as he could. Then he would have the IV inserted. ”And someone get a thermometer. I want to know the minute this fever breaks, or if it doesn’t soon.” He said this, and yes he made no move to leave her side. He would know personally once this happened. Or didn't. He had a gut feeling this wasn’t just dehydration. The pulse could be explained, as could the dry tear ducts. But dehydration, as far as he knew, didn’t cause fluid to fill the bronchial tubes.

”The guy who brought her in left. No clue where. If you’re not helping then go find him and bring him back so he can answer some questions.” These were the only words given to the AiT. Enzeru had no issue with ANBU. Hell, he used to be one. But he wasn’t able to spare much time right now as it was.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: I am voiding myself out of this thread. I am in too many threads right now and with college starting again, I don't think I would have the time to balance another thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Help or get out was basically the response he got from the doctor. Hakuren turns her head towards the wolf and the canine gives a nod before heading out. The wolf begins to tract the man’s scent once again and follows it outside the hospital. As for Hakuren herself, she will offer her aid. It was this man that did give a presentation on Mednin working alongside Anbu. “Well my former Anbu friend, I would assume from the haste of the man to the hospital that this is more than mere dehydration.” Hakuren reaches into her pack and pulls out a small glass bottle. Within the bottle was a single living kikkai beetle. “Perhaps a look within the body will yield more answers. I can send you live images during my inspection of the body. If you agree, is there any place you would wish me to check first?” As a yamanaka that enjoys possessing creatures, she once took over a single Kikai within a swarm. To view an Aburume from the inside was quite interesting and very educating; she learned a lot about the human body. This was the same insect for she decided to keep it as a pet. She always figured that it would come in handy.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OUMcK2T.jpg

”She’s got fluid in her lungs from the sounds of things. As well as an elevated heart rate and severe dehydration.”

He auscultated and she feebly struggled in a state of acute panic as she tried to inch herself off the foot of the stretcher or flop herself over the railing edge. Her wrists would be circumferentially abraded, much like her ankles. The scabs would rip open with her struggles and her blood darker than expected would sluggishly drip from her limbs. "He is getting away," she cried wearily, blood would stain the crisp white sheet in ragged trails. "I don't want him to leave me again. I don't want to be alone anymore..." Her voice came out harsh between a series of hacking coughs that seemed to gurgle audibly within her thorax. "I can catch him if I..." She rambled as she sat up and scooted forward only to be slid back by the draw sheet by one of the nurses.

"Stay," a stern voice ordered as a cold hand attempted to push her supine on the stretcher and the index finger of a young Med-shinobi touched her forehead. He would notice her forehead was scalding hot. She attempted to wiggle out from beneath his touch defiantly with a sour expression on her face.

"No!" She shouted in protest, "I want out!"

”Hey. We’re trying to help you. If you can give me some answers as to what happened to you it will help us to do so. But I’m not going to simply let you die right here in the hospital. Whoever brought you here felt saving you was important enough to destroy part of this building. So for his sake, make sure he didn’t just get himself in serious trouble in vain.”

"NO!" She thundered, louder than one would think such a small girl could shout. Enzeru ran his hand through an array of handseals before his hand attempted to touch her hand once again. Much like animals that know of an impending storm she shied away from the offensive touch of the Medic's hand and tried to sink into the thin gurney mattress. She let our a long yawn, the grip of sleep seemed to take hold. She was staring at the ceiling, the lights that made the white walls seem even brighter shadowed by these blurry images, those faces that looked more like monsters and fiends than confused healthcare professionals. She could feel her heart bounding in her chest as she restlessly fought the impending slumber her body so desperate needed and wanted.

A needle was plunged into the crook of her arm, puncturing a being. A catheter was slid into assaulted vein, was deftly secured in place and intravenous fluid was attached.

”And someone get a thermometer. I want to know the minute this fever breaks, or if it doesn’t soon.”

She was sedated. A dull rumble could be heard coming from her throat and chest. She let out a series of hacking coughs and a trickle of blood would run out from the corner of her mouth. A gurgling sound would erupt from the small girl as she would convulse with each attempt to clear her airway. She was drowning on her own secretions, her pale skin would quickly turn dusky. Her lips would turn an ungodly shade of blue and blood would splatter from her mouth and cover the nearby healthcare providers if they failed to duck beneath the bloody spray and the girl took in a deep wheezing breath of air. Her bruises, most yellow and green with age although a few were fresher seemed to writhe with each breath.

”The guy who brought her in left. No clue where. If you’re not helping then go find him and bring him back so he can answer some questions.”

Enzeru would have to think on his feet: he lacked laboratory data and only had the most rudimentary resources at his disposal considering the unannounced arrival of an obviously critical patients. She looked like the victim of a beating but there was more to the story. An exchange between an AiT and a Medic would potentially confer a benefit, a non-invasive test that might give them some of the answers they sought without delaying treatment.

Differential
  • Sepsis
  • Idiopathic thrombocytopenia?
  • Dehydration
  • Anemia
  • Fever
  • Angry or delirious?
  • She would have evidence that she suffered a beating, her shaggy blue hair was cut jagged by the ANBU hopeful earlier in the day. Her wrists and ankles would be abraded from her previous restraints. Faded and yellowed bruises would suggest she was injured remotely, at least a few days ago if not a week.
<i>
</i>

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Enzeru frowns at the choice before him. He had absolutely no patient history, the patient was uncooperative at best, and her symptons were still varied enough to cause problem. And now an AiT was sitting here offering to send a single kikai into her to look around, which in itself had more questions. Like the fact that she only had one, or how she intended to see inside of there since the human body wasn’t really lit up from the inside. He thinks for a moment, letting the saline drip behind him go as he ponders this problem.

”How can you promise me that thing won’t slip free of whatever control you have on it? And how would you be able to create enough light to see inside of there?” If she had good answers for those, perhaps he could do something here. So far the symptoms pointed to things he didn’t like. Either she was very, very sick….or someone had done this to her. The overall beaten quality on her could, perhaps, be because she was in fact beaten. But if so, he’d never seen someone simply being beaten turn out like this unless the damage went far deeper. So what could they have done that would do this?

”Let me try one thing. If that doesn’t work I’ll give more consideration. Do you happen to know where either of the two came from? Some idea of where they’ve been might help. The sooner we fix her, the sooner she can answer your questions personally.” He knew how it worked, and quite frankly he preferred it to work that way. While many might see an interrogation of a recovering person as immoral, usually it just meant you got your answers faster and more honestly.

”Nurse, get someone and hold her down. This might cause some jumping.”

If it wasn’t a result of the beating she underwent, then she could have been given something by the person who did this to her. Enzeru forms a few quick seals. A more potent jutsu would likely work, but until he had a better idea of what he was dealing with he didn’t want to run any risks on the girl. Instead he puts a hand on her and releases his chakra into her. It would be a bit of a shock, but it would also jumpstart her body’s resistance to any toxins inside of her. And perhaps even by itself wear them down.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The former anbu made medic had a valid point which she wasn’t sure she could argue. Pointing the bug in a bottle back into her cloak she admits defeat, “Touché.” She then turns to head out and look for the man that rampaged through the gates to drop this sick little girl off. Hopefully the trail has not gone to cold.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back