Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ties that bind [Calling Daisuke and Junko]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
FO7wrPe.png

'Rise today...'

The session had been sent out to the broad spectrum of people. There was a flyer that only Chuunin and Jounin Ranked would be able to get. Thus a sparring session with a Chuunin Ranked Shinobi and someone that was Genin or Student Ranked. Kang decided that someone would show up or he would duke it out solo with Daisuke but alas there was a response. Simple and niche. Though he had no clue who it might've come from or if it even mattered that they were coming. So with that response, he would go about preparing himself. Kang only had one major weapon something that he used on the regular. His 'Breakaway Blade'. From there he would attach his Kunai and everything else he needed to his armor and set out. He sent word to Daisuke from the Academy records letting him know that everything would still be on. Especially if he brought those mussels.

And oddly enough at the end of the day the grassy haired Chunin found himself alone in the middle of the arena that he'd picked out because of the Rocky terrain giving a glimpse to a battle field that most would be familiar with at home. Fighting within the mountains, or the gravel lower regions. This would give them all a chance to get used to battling again, high stakes for KAng depending on who showed up. His task within himself would be to keep Daisuke from suffering too much damage while keeping the opponent at bay to the best of his abilities. However, he would definitely take advantage of his speed to attack and draw attention to himself. Who knew how this would turn out but Kang would figure that he would have a rough match...

Once Daisuke would enter he would wave and lift his nose to find out if the mussels were with him or not. Maybe even a look at his mother. Maybe he was an Akimichi? Maybe his mother was one!? Good cooks ran in those bloodlines! Excitement poured into Kang's mind, he would look with pride to see the next generation behind him preparing to protect their home... Kang would help him as best he could along the way... as long as there was breath in his lungs. However, Maybe this wasnt Daisuke approaching... something felt off.

Last edited:

Shinrya Kosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
"Are you ready for this," Daisuke asked himself as he looked into his bedroom mirror. He could already feel the nervousness and the excitement causing his body to shake. There was a healthy amount of fear, as well... It was normal, even if he knew that no one would die today. But the fear of an unknown combatant, of not knowing what he could do... Honestly, it put a grin on his face. He'd damn well try his hardest, no matter how difficult the fight would be. He'd use every bit of knowledge and training he had so that it wasn't just a fight between Kangetsu and the rando, while Daisuke sat around in the arena with his mussels in his hands.

"Heck yeah, I'm ready," he said to himself as he stretched, wrapping his hands in the black bandages. His outfit today was a far cry from his usual - it was all blacked out, from his neck to his toes. He was unsure if poison was allowed in spars, so he'd have to ask once he got there, but he had his two vials clipped onto his belt while his pouch of traps was attacked to the small of his back - easy for him to grab, harder to target. He hopped up and down a bit on his toes when he was ready, loosening up his limbs. Here was a moment to prove to himself and all his haters (especially that stupid prodigy from school) that his diligent, hard training was putting him out of reach of his peers.

He walked out of his room and was greeted with the overwhelming smell of his mother's cooking. She'd made the mussels like he'd asked, and nearly two dozen of them, all packed into a neat box. She was still cooking, though, and would be ready to bring all of the combatants a full lunch when they were over. He had neglected to tell her that he was sparring with people stronger than Academy Students, far stronger, so she looked a bit confused when he came out all geared up. Before she could say anything, he grabbed the box of mussels with a "Thanks, mom, see you are the arena!" and took off out the door.

----------- Entering the colosseum...

Daisuke gave a wave to the green-haired fighter as soon as he came into eyesight. He held up the box he had in his hands over his head, and shouted, "I got mussels!" He trotted over to Kangetsu, opening up the box to show off the still-hot multitude of baked mussels. "She's also making lunch for all of us, so that we can eat after the battle. I think she thinks that this spar is between Academy Students," he admitted with a sheepish grin as his cheeks got a bit red. If Kangetsu took the time to really look at him, he'd see that the boy, while a bit nervous looking, had a fierce glint of determination in his eyes.

He was ready.

[ Topic entered w/ mussels ]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hijikata.Toshizo.%28Drifters%29.full.2053351.jpg

“Alright Junko, get up. . .” Junko’s wife said as she opened the curtains to let blinding light inside the dark room.

“Hey, whats the big deal?”

“Enough mopping around, get up and get out this house.”

“Huh? Nah I’m good.”

“We’ve buried your brother and you’ve been down ever since. We all miss him, but life doesn’t stop Junko. You honor the dead by continuing to live, not by rotting away in a dark room.”

Starring at his wife, Junko simply nodded. The woman had a way with words.

“Get up, get ready, and get out. I’ve set you up for something special today.”

“And that would be?”

Forcefully placing a flyer to his chest, Junko raised a brow as he took it. After scanning over the flyer, Junko look back to his wife.

“You’re kidding right?

“No sir, we’ll see you there.”

. . . Entering Colosseum . . .

“That woman is a piece of work.” Junko said smirking as he was walking through a pitch black tunnel with an opening of light at the end. The clicking of his boots could be heard echoing throughout the tunnel and if one was paying attention, they’d see a small orange glem of light approaching from the tunnel. Today, Junko’s wife had set him up to do something he enjoyed doing.

Fighting and teaching . . .

Wasn’t that strange? . . . to set a man up to pour into someone else when he himself was going through trials and tribulations. Perhaps pouring into someone else would’ve been what Aiko would’ve wanted. Perhaps this was his wife offering him free punching bags to blow off steam. Regardless, Junko would take this time to enjoy himself.

*Click*
*Click*
*Click*
*Click*

Stepping from the shadows of the tunnel while smoking an herbal cigarette, Junko’s eyes would set on his two contenders. One was a familiar face, he was the green haired young man that let the Tsuyoshi family through the gates. Junko could vividly remember his chakra alone brought the young man to his knees. The other boy was a young boy Junko had never seen before though. He couldn’t have been no more than a Genin. It was good that he was getting his experience now. In fact, Junko had one of his first battle experiences in the exact same location long ago.

Smirking, Junko thought back as his thirst for battle was beginning to rise. Especially as he reminisced about his first battle compared to his performance in Tea country. He had come so far and this single spar could change the contenders before him forever.

"She's also making lunch for all of us, so that we can eat after the battle. I think she thinks that this spar is between Academy Students,"

Removing the herbal cig from his lip and blowing smoke, Junko stepped to the two young men. “We may owe mom an apology because this definitely isn’t just between academy students. I can guarantee you this though. Pay attention enough during this spar and you’ll probably surpass every academy student you know.” Junko said before placing his cig back between his lips.

Grabbing the hilts of both his katana’s at his side, Junko slowly began unsheathing his blades. The sound of cold steel would be heard as the ground begin to shake. “I tell you what, if you both are still around by the time I finish this cig. . . I’ll kick things up a notch.” Junko said as his dense chakra pressure would begin to engulf the battle field.

tenor.gif

[Cig ends: 15 seconds (A round and a half)]

OOC: Daisuke, since this is your first fight. After every round, I will try to include a spoiler with battle tips/tricks for you.

:D I’m excited! Let’s have fune!

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kang felt a presence, something was coming through the tunnel and it was Daisuke. A subtle 'whew' left his lips, knowing that he was out of the clear with someone as strong as the Raikage stepping through that tunnel. Kang still felt uneasy though, like something was drawing nearer and he would be rendered useless during this. At least, Daisuke had entered with the mussels. 'Yes, now to ask him if he's secretly an akimichi...' but before he could do that... the clicking of heels would follow.

*Click*
*Click*
*Click*
*Click*

With each click... Kang felt a shudder down his spine. Something that he'd fear would happen today was happening, and now he couldnt turn back or refuse now. However, this was also a way to figure how his training had helped him over the last few days. It'd been a week or since he'd met him. Hell, since he'd met Daisuke too. Nevertheless, it was the Head of the Tsuyoshi family. And this time, Kang was better prepared for his chakra pressure, though he worried about Daisuke as Junko would speak out.

"We may owe mom an apology because this definitely isn’t just between academy students. I can guarantee you this though. Pay attention enough during this spar and you’ll probably surpass every academy student you know.”

"Oioi, Tsuyoshi-sama. So you are the opponent that answered the call? Now I can see first hand what that pressure at the gates is really about... Is it a facade? Or are you someone truly worthy to sit at the head of the table..." Kang's face turned from pleasant to completely serious, He didnt have a pressure about him. He really didnt have much chakra to speak of... but what he did have in terms of pressure was a willingness to push through seemingly insurmountable odds. This would be a test for him just like Daisuke in a way... Could he hold off a strong foe in the time it would normally take reinforcements to come? '...average is about 30... to 40 seconds...' nodding to himself he would look to Daisuke then back to Junko before Junko would say something that would make his blood boil something fierce.

“I tell you what, if you both are still around by the time I finish this cig. . . I’ll kick things up a notch.”

Bringing his 'Breakaway Blade up over his head with the extended hilt and then thrusting it forward and aiming it at Junko, Kang demeanor turned even more sour.

"...Then you've made your first mistake underestimating an opponent!

The pressure Junko sent out would shudder and shake the ground, but Kang was focused, ready for battle, as static from the electrical equipment under his armor would surge with his chakra alittle causing static to rise around him, only alittle though but enough to make things seem... more than what they appeared to be.

jrgK0Wt.gif

[Calling Bmod]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​
  • Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
  • When sending this information, make sure to have stuff hyperlinked or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Shinrya Kosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
tumblr_ne47zamnR11repwszo1_500.gifv

Daisuke looked up as their opponent entered and spoke. He looked deadly, and more experienced than either of them. Daisuke wasn't exactly afraid, but he was wary. He wasn't anyone that Daisuke had ever seen around or met, and that was a fact; Daisuke would have remembered someone like him. Before 'suke could answer, Kangetsu responded - it seemed like they knew each other, which made the boy a bit more relieved and excited.

This was a guy that Daisuke certainly could pull out all the stops for, and try everything in his power to help Kangetsu best him... At least, until the Academy Student could literally feel the man's chakra weighing on his bones. It was so oppressive, so powerful... It wasn't like anything Daisuke had ever encountered yet. He didn't even know the presence of someone's chakra could cause anything like that.

He turned and ran really quickly to set the mussels out of the way (of course, sneaking one and eating it as he ran back to Kangetsu's side; he was anxious for the battle, but never one to lose his appetite). Daisuke nodded at the man's guarantee - his eyes were already widened and nearly unblinking, an unconscious thing he did when he was paying an unholy amount of attention to one thing. And that one thing, or person in this case, was Tsuyoshi-sama.

"I'm ready."

[ Actions Sent ]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The green haired young man brought up two interesting questions that made Junko smirk.

Was his power a facade? And did Junko truly deserve to sit at the head of the table?

It seemed like the young mans confidence was shooting up; especially after being provoked and feeling underestimated. Both of the young men before Junko had a certain look in their eyes. A certain fire was in their eyes.

”Good. . . “ Junko said slowly taking a more offensive stance.

”I want you both to stay just like that. . . motivated, alert, and ready to win. Junko said becoming more and more serious. Even though this was a spar, Junko would never disrespect his opponent by taking things easy on them. At the same time, he’d still have to make sure to hold back some to not kill one of them.

”Show me what you got!”

[Actions Sent]
OOC:

Alright! Let’s get this party started! Now, everyone fights different and have a different mindset. I’m here to give you my perspective and some basics that’ll allow you to create your own way as well.

The #1 Rules To Follow

• Rp>Builds/Fighting
  • Rp=Builds/fighting

Rp>Builds/Fighting: Rp is the most important part and should come before your build does. One thing I like to do is rp out my character fighting and THEN base my BL/CA/Kin, abilities, augments, weapons, etc. off the rp.

Example: Junko took out a sword and cut his opponent and began to bleed.

• Pick out a BL/CA/Kin, abilities, and augments that can be used with or compliment bleeding taijutsu (Exalted/Kensei/Bloody mess/blood rack)

Rp=Builds/fighting: Your build should reflect your rp. Your rp should reflect your build. Meaning, You shouldn’t be rping a character with swords and then start a modded fight . . . Fighting with Genjutsu, ninjutsu, dogs, and nunchucks.

Now that you understand those two things. How to prepare for a fight? What to think about before the fight? Here’s what to focus on.
  1. Who is your opponent?/What can they do?
  2. What can you do?
  3. What would YOUR CHARACTER DO?
Since everything is public, who’s your opponent? What do you have to look out for? What are their weak against? Advantages/disadvantages you or they have? The more you know, the better you can decide what to do
  • More importantly than #1, what can you do? You have to focus on the main thing you can control, which are you and your actions. What’s your jutsu options? Combo options? Bind options? Etc
  • This is even more important because it goes right back to the #1 rules. What would your character do based off the bmod situation they’re in? Run? Play as a support? Dominate with heavy attacking power? Stealth? Fight based off what your character would do because Rp>build/fighting and Rp=build/fighting
If you get this part right. Building and fighting becomes much more easier!

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
DaisukeKangetsuJunko
HP: 5.940
CP:

AP next:
4+1

Maintains:
Specter Shade
Bound
HP: 43.050 - 5,933 -430 - 8,389 - 861 = 27,437
CP:
24.675 - 625 - 600 = 23.450

AP next:
8+1

Maintains:

- Lightning Style
- Thrown Style
- Ashen Cloud
Bleed rank 2
HP: 48.000 - 339 - 369 136.5 - 136.5 - 149.5 - 149.5 -149.5 - 149.5 = 46.421
CP:
30.000 - 2.684,5 - 2.684,5 - 575 - 575 = 23.481

AP next:

Maintains:

- Zakari Style
- Wind Style
- Grapple
Doing fine

What happened?
0 Sec - Kangetsu declares Dual against Junko
0 Sec - Kangetsu equips Breakaway Blade
0 sec - Kangetsu enters Lightning Style.
0 sec - Junko declares dual against Kangetsu
0 Sec - Junko Equips Katana
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 11 vs 24 Junko aware,18 VS 13 Kangetsu not
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 19 vs 27 Junko aware, 14 VS 29 Kangetsu aware
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 19 vs 33 Junko aware, 19 VS 21 Kangetsu aware
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 9 vs 17 Junko aware, 19 VS 29 Kangetsu aware
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 26 vs 28 Junko aware, 27 VS 29 Kangetsu aware
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 24 vs 33 Junko aware, 23 VS 26 Kangetsu aware
0 Sec - Daisuke does Hidden action - 21 vs 21Junko aware, 13 VS 23 Kangetsu aware

0.5 sec - Junko Enters Zaraki Style 0.5 ap

0.63 sec - Kangetsu enters Thrown Style 0.5 Ap
0.63 sec - Kangestu does Basic Trike against Junko - 27 VS 38 Miss

1 sec - Junko enters Wind Style 0.5 ap

1.88 sec - Sushi assault Junko
1. 26 VS 24 Hits
2. 34 VS 38 miss
3. 42 VS 36 hits

3.75 sec - Junko casts Higuma against Kangetsu Miss
1. 32 vs 29 Hits - Sushi bleeds rank 1.Porcupine hits.
2. 37 vs 32.5 (Hits)
3. 34 vs 31.5 (Hit)
4. 33 VS 26.5 Hits
5. 26 VS 37 Miss
6. 31 VS 32 (Hits) Void
7. 31 VS 35.5 Miss
3.75 sec - Junko combo's Higuma in Higuma against Kangetsu
1. 43 VS 28.5 Crit 2x dmg - Kangetstu bleeds rank increase - Porcupine hits.
2. 25 VS 37 miss
3. 24 VS 34 miss
4. 40 VS 28 Hits - Porcupine hits.
5. 25 VS 20 Hits - Porcupine hits.
6. 40 VS 29 Hits
7. Void

3.75 sec -Junko Quick Switches to Bare Hands using grapple against Kangets (Misses!) and Daisuke 31 vs 13 (Hits!)
- Kangetsu body switches with Flicker Shuriken against Junko 19 vs 36 (Misses!)

5.32 sec - Kangetsu uses Silver Cloud against Junko
1. 31 VS 49 Miss
2. 35 VS 47 Miss
3. 36 VS 49 miss
4. 44 VS 21 Hits
5. 31 VS 23 Hits

5.5 Sec - Junko using grapple against Kangets 35 vs 40 (Misses!) and Daisuke 34 vs 16(Hits!)

9.25 Seconds - Daisuke attempts to break the bind! Failed

Notes:
I am human, I am never and will never be perfect. If you spot something or have questions don't hesitate to bring it up, but please do this on NC in a message.

Edits:
Did this with another b-mod. The actions of Junko fixed, Daisuke couldn't do any actions due to bind.

Last edited:

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
4LvnN20.png

Focus... Calm... Center yourself...

Kang's adrenaline would pulse through his body giving him otherworldly attention to detail. Everything seemed to move slow, but his body was still not able to pick up the pace, he would be able to dodge and flick himself through the attack and onslaught of Junko. However, the cuts and bruises on his body left blood spewing on the battle field, but Kang's Armor and garments kept anything critical from wounding him. Had he not had such well made armor he'd surely be a goner. 'Focus... Focus...'

Kang felt the air leaving his body though as he would come to a sliding halt, taking in the scene that Daisuke was being held hostage. 'Hostage situation. What to do? Do I focus on Daisuke? Or do I focus on Tsuyoshi-sama...' a frown would cross Kang's visage, this was something that he had planned for but something he didnt account for. One must never assume that the person you're protecting is going to throw themselves into the fray. This was a good exercise for Kang but not so much for Daisuke being stuck like this. At any pace Kang's attacks were working alittle. He was able to Hit The Tsuyoshi man...

'If I'm able to hit him, I'm able to beat him... Maybe.' he'd begin surmising the battlefield. Should he try his hand at stealth? No. That wasnt something he was any particularly good at. His skills and trade all relied on a frontal assault. Keeping the pressure. Staying the course. So thats what Kang would do... All out. Double down on everything he'd planned on and make sure Daisuke is out of Junko's clutches. Phase Two was a go and Kang knew that the next moments would dictate the rest of the bout.

"Hm! Such an attack could have killed someone who hadnt planned for it... But now. I will take it up a notch... Eh? Lets go!", Kang didnt enjoy fighting, but within himself he would definitely try to pull out his competitive vigor, especially with someone such as Junko being his opponent, if he were able to figure out a way to stall even alittle more, he would, but now was not the time...

[Sending Actions]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
DaisukeKangetsuJunko
HP: 5.940
CP:

AP next:

Maintains:

- Defensive mode
HP: 27,437 - 861 = 26.576
CP:

AP next:

Maintains:

- Defensive mode
Bleed rank 2
HP: 46.421
CP:

AP next:

Maintains:

- Defensive mode
-

What happened?
0 Sec - Kangetsu dropped everything and entered the defensive mode.
0 Sec - Junko dropped everything and entered defensive mode.
0 sec - Daisuke dropped everything and entered defensive mode.
0 Sec - Kangetsu takes Bleed damage rank 2.

Notes:
Due to UBR rules, you all have been placed in Defensive mode, dropping everything.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back