Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Time Is An... Wait What? [Requesting Medic]

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Friday, 11:33 am

Searing pain was the first thing his conscious mind would perceive after his apparent blackout that seemed but moments ago. "Oh god, my head...." How strange Shishiwakamaru would find himself at the hospital having only just been in the Hokage's office with all those others. What in the world happened, why did his head hurt so much, who could possibly help him in this odd hour of need. Surely somebody would be into his room to check on his status, his appearance was something of the dramatic, explosive kind. How peculiar.

Last edited:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
R.f8e6a4fdc9592d1446846363942826eb
Within the Konoha Byoin a young woman with long crimson red hair wanders the hall in a wheelchair. This was Ryu Hime and her body was covered with bandages and her left leg was in a cast. For the second time this month she may have overdone it during the last training session. As she would tell anybody, ‘What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.’ However, her stroll was cut short when she heard a loud sound coming from the end of the hall. With haste she rolls herself to the room. "What happened? Is everyone alright?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Doing rounds... Grab coffee... Doing rounds... Grab coffee... Doing a round, grab a smoke break. This way was the day filled with the fact that they had to keep the pressure low for all the other people working in the Byoin. Almost all of the rooms were filled so it never was handy when even shinobi got in wounded. It was when he had just returned from his smoking break when he returned and heard the question of a female. He went towards the place and saw a child along. "Shishi..." He spoke the name casually. It was rare to see that he was already back given his last time around here.

"And you miss, should you even be outside your room already? Pretty sure you are at bed rest?" He questioned the red-haired in the wheelchair as he started making his way to the boy.

"Please tell me what you are feeling." He asked shishi while having a look at the chakra escaping. "Seriously.. don't they even teach you all to control chakra at basic levels as school..?" He asked as he would sigh out loud. "Shi, I want you to clear your mind of whatever is going on in there. And focus on tuning that chakra down. I know a way, but you won't like it.' And with that Nao was speaking at knocking the kid out.

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
adult_shikamaru_clrs_by_cdubbart_d24mp78-fullview.jpg
Before Nao would have an opportunity to fully realize that this was the same Shi she had just seen in the other room just yesterday. Another sound eerily similar to the one that drew both of the guests to this room would resound throughout the room, nearly deafening both Nao and Ryu. A warped and twisted chunk of reality seemed to twist and contort as a dark figure stepped through into this reality.

"Nearly finished, the last two are here. Oh fuck, Nao-sensei, why did it have to be you..." A sorrowful look grew on the strangers face. A face that was equally a 'strange' familiarity in the back of their minds, as if they had seen it somewhere before. As he slowly closed his eyes a small glint of regret shown through, and then they were fully shut. As they shut dark, malicious tendrils shot out towards Nao and Ryo. [Favor of Time coupled with Shadow Possession]

[Rolled 44 vs 34 @ Nao, Rolled 42 vs 26 @ Ryu]

The auspicious Nara had captured the two Leaf nin, what would they do? They had but little time to react, the man was already walking towards a frightened Shishiwakamaru, murder clearly in the Nara's to do list. A Kunai was revealed as he started towards Shishiwakamaru. "It's time to end this, nothing personal kid..." And the sharp weapon came hurdling towards Shishi's chest. What could be done, who would do it, so many questions left unanswered!

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
4d084b20fae17ff26c9e526225e12d32.jpg
“Staying in bed for so long makes me antsy.”
However, Hime knew that Nao was right and began turning her wheelchair around. That was when she saw a man appear out of nowhere. It was a strange entrance but nothing out of the ordinary for shinobi. However, Hime did not like the look on the man’s face. He did not look like a well-wisher. Much the opposite and Hime was on alert. This was a good call as dark tendrils reached out from the shadows to grab her and Nao. Out of reflex Hime summons one of her shields and blocks the attack. Because she was able to fully defend against the tendrils, she avoided getting bound by them.

Hime was sure a man of Nao’s stature could probably take care of himself. The boy however was another issue. Without hesitation she spins her wheels and places herself between Shishi and the stranger. “Ethereal Sheild!” The markings on the shield would glow. As the kunai sailed through the air it would hit a barrier that was now erected.

[Barrier with Energy Wall used against Shadow Possession. Barrier with Energy Sphere use to protect Shishi. Both barriers modified by GW Spirit Barrier]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The moment he was caught in the bind... His mind went racing, who was attacking, what was attacking? It became such a thing that the second later he saw the man appear out of thin air... That his blood started to boil. He gritted his teeth as he started to think about what he could do. ' It is a bind... Unable to perform any type of Jutsu... maybe... no I can... There are some..' A grin came to his face in the split second that the male had thrown the kunai while he remained bound. For right now; Nao was glad that he was a monster, a monster that knew every single Jutsu that there was out there. ' Redirection..!' The kunai that had been thrown was quickly being redirected towards the male itself and as that happened, he noticed that he had broken loose.

"quite funny isn't it...? Picking a fight with an archmage.. Those who have learned this ability have earned the title of Sage within their contract, and by interacting with Natural Energy, can undergo a special transformation that enables them to gain features and skills normally limited to contracts themselves. It really is different by the type of contract you own. For example, I hold a Kami and a Yokai contract. Pretty contradicting, but my alignment still remains holy despite me using Jibril's contract to tap into." He would chuckle as he thought about how it would make her feel about that." With that, he would tap into it by simply a breath as he was one after all. His hair grew longer and he gained symbols all over his body. His skin turned a bit darker while his hair started to turn even more white.
"So how should I make you pay... For attacking a child in my hospital." His words are dark and sinister... At first, he wanted to just yeet a Gaia on the male, but he knew very well that it would also destroy half the place and that was something that he was trying to prevent at this right moment. Seconds later he would try to flash in close to him and hit him hard, first with his fist coated in a chakra, before he would throw a Rasengan on top of him.

12.5 AP910 CpMystical Force - Mastered Against Hikaru using Focus AffinityNatural Energy,
Negative Energy (CA),
Human Anatomy,
Jutsu Mastery,
Transmit Life(CA),
Combat Medic Style,
23ap2750 CP
Perfected Rasengan [M] Special Action - Nature Infusion: - Against hikaru Using Feint affinity
Odama Rasengan (NE): Forsaking the elemental properties of other versions, this increases the size and damage of Rasengan. This grants it the chance of the 'Non Elemental' effect and suppression.
Human Anatomy,
Jutsu Mastery,
Natural energy

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Quite funny isn't it...? Picking a fight with an archmage.. Those who have learned this ability have earned the title of Sage within their contract, and by interacting with Natural Energy, can undergo a special transformation that enables them to gain features and skills normally limited to contracts themselves. It really is different by the type of contract you own. For example, I hold a Kami and a Yokai contract. Pretty contradicting, but my alignment still remains holy despite me using Jibril's contract to tap into."

main-qimg-ef59453b60630c00e8d6c4e3308aa4b9
Pulling the kunai out of his arm that Sennin Nao had managed to redirect in the nick of time, the stranger would listen to the monologue with great boredom. Nao wouldn't know it, but the man had heard this all before. "Spare me the lecture Sensei, I already know about your little contract wannabes and your precious sage mode. You're going to have to do a lot better than that if you wanna best me." Still Nao continued, questioning the correct course of action to take for the man's crime. "You don't know what this kid will become, I can't let him live. The stake of the future dep-- " The man was suddenly cut off as Nao rushed forward in the twinkling of an eye. Powered by the very sage mode the stranger was mocking, Nao connected fully against the man's chest and knocking the wind out of him. The window behind him would save the building committee quite the sum of yen in repairs. A window was much easier and cheaper than a whole wall or more.

The force of the Rasengan sent the stranger hurdling into a nearby grove of trees that would "soften his landing". At least now Nao would be able to deliver that Gaia previously mentioned without risking the integrity of the building. The man would lay still for a brief moment before picking himself back up surprisingly unscathed, as if the attack had never even took place. There were little abilities and jutus in the world that could do such a thing, just who and what was this guy, and why did he want to murder Shishiwakamaru so much.

Like all the shows and movies portray so unrealistically, the man shouted towards Nao and somehow could still communicate despite being so far away. Let's call it shinobi ears, yes. "You will have to kill me if you want to save the boy's life, because I will not stop until my mission comes to an end. So stand aside, or come and meet your maker. It's your choice Nao!" What a strange turn of events this day brought about. Certainly Nao wouldn't just allow this man to off one of Leaf's students... would he?

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
S040_Stage1.webp
Hime watches as the stranger is blasted through the window. It appears that her little barrier might not be necessary after all, and she takes it down. That is when she heard the stranger speak from a distance. It appears that Nao’s epic attack was not enough to finish him off. The stranger seems to only think that Nao was the only threat. She blocks his little bind and yet still this man thinks she is nothing. Flowing a hint of chakra from her finger into the scroll she summons a puppet standing behind her. In truth it was not exactly a puppet, it was a suit of armor she created. She just likes to use it like a puppet.

I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood.
I have created over a Thousand Blades,

And you shall meet them in Kind

She did not speak these words loudly. These were a mantra she usually recites before a battle. It was something her father taught her, and it tends to help her focus on the target. “Assassin. Go.” The masked figure would jump out the window not caring if they were on the first story or the third. The puppet would retreat into the trees. Climbing stealthy through the branches and approaching the stranger. The puppet pulls out three kunai and throws them at the stranger.

______
Weapon Stats:

Name: Assassin (Ethereal Weapon)
Weapon Type: Puppet (Bleeding)
Damage/Accuracy Modifiers: +2/ -10%
Augment Slot 1: Toxify
Augment Slot 2: Razor Strike
Non-Slotted Augment: Trick Weapon (thrown)
Non-Slotted Augment: Great Weapon
Non-Slotted Augment: Blood Rack

Actions:

Steel Dragon rank 2
~creation's actions
Silver Crows Rank 1 special action used

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was furious to say the least. This man was barging in threatening more then just the child in the Byoin... And decided to make a scene. He for sure wasn't going to idle for this man to murder people.
He himself climbed out of the window before landing on the ground, staring at the man and knew the assassin that had been spawned.

Actions round 1.
I haven't placed any pre-calculation things. Had to hold back tho ^^;;

Things to keep note off: said:
CA:
» Master Healing: Medical jutsu are enhanced by 15%
» Transmit Life: The user is able to cast Medical Jutsu and Benevolent skills using Ninjutsu Accuracy, removing their Melee Contact requirement. All Medical Jutsu gain +1 Critical chance.

Ability (passives):
» Healing Factor: +3% Max HP at the beginning of each round
» Hyperactive: +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round.
» Jutsu Mastery: -10% Chakra for all jutsu, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
» Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage. Additional Critical Damage does not stack with any other Critical attack damage buffs (Opportunist, Hawkeye, etc.).

Weapon while equipped:
» Re-energize: While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum CP each round.
» Recovery: While equipped user regains 2% of their maximum HP each round.
» Vanguard: +5% Damage Reduction while this weapon is equipped.
-10% bonus dmg. +2 acc

Actions said:
1) 0.5 AP | 0 CP | Using Initiative to Equip my Weapon: Sanctuary Gloves.
Weapon Damage Type: Unarmed -> Handseal
Damage Modifier: -10% Bonus Damage
Accuracy modifier: +2 Accuracy
Augment:
» Re-energize
» Recovery
» Vanguard

2) 0.5 AP | 0 CP | Using Initiative to enter Medical Style: Energy Drain.

Whenever a target is directly healed by the user up to two random opponents suffer damage equal to 15% of the healing received.
  • This does require a Ninjutsu Check
  • This does not remove the user from stealth or break binds.
  • Only applies to direct healing. Passive healing effects and buffs which heal over time do not trigger Energy Drain's damage.

3) 4AP | 3980 Natural Energy and 1990 CP per round. | Casting Gaia's Vengeance - Archsage Senjutsu, Maintaining.

4) 2.5 AP | 1000 Cp, 500 Cp/Rnd | Mastered | Shadow Servant | Maintain | Natural Energy

5) 2.5AP | 1200 CP to place the seal | Mastered | Leech Seal | Maintain | Natural Energy
Shadow Servant(s) said:
3x Deal basic strikes for the amount of AP possible (I know they are each 3.33seconds.)
Contract Actions said:
N/a Because I am in Kami sage mode?

Conditionals said:
[/QUOTE]

SORRY, this took me a while. I am sorry for this.

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shi
Nao
Ryu
d78wwgn-ebe6ae32-e822-4716-83f0-da7bde20f3a8.jpg
HP: 36,000 - 0 = 36,000 HP
CP: 42,000 - 4,599 = 37,401 CP
AP: 12 - 11.5 = 10.5 AP next round
Medical Ward prepped
Shadow Constriction active
Inside the Shadow Dimension
__merlin_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_yd_orange_maru__c4ab49940df780472e7ff35a3c3d42c8.jpg
HP: 42,600 - 4,332 = 38,268 HP
CP: 39,000 - 1,791 = 37,209 CP
NE: 11,700 + 0 - 4,880 = 6,820 NE
AP: 11 - 9.5 = 11 AP next round
Sage mode active
Gaia's Vengeance:
Erza_in_OVA_8.png
HP: 39,000 - 0 = 39,000 HP
CP: 39,000 - 1,000 = 39,000 CP
AP: 11 - 2.5 = 11 AP next round
Steel Dragon active

N/a​
Shadow Servant​
Steel Dragon​
HP: 0 - 0 = 0 HP
CP: 0 - 0 = 0 CP
AP: 0 - 0 = 0 AP next round
HP: 3,250 - 0 = 3,250 HP
AP: 3 - 1 = 3 AP next round
HP: 5,250 - 0 = 5,250 HP
AP: 2.25 - 1.75 = 2.25 AP next round

Round 1

~ 0.00 Sec -- Nao enters the scene with Sage Mode active
--------- Holy Yokai energy surges through Nao's veins
--------- Sanctuary Gloves are equipped via Initiative
--------- The speed continues as Nao enters 'Medical Style - Energy Drain'

~ 0.00 Sec -- Shi comes pre-medicated
--------- 'Medical Ward' with special action via Strategist

~ 2.05 Sec -- Ryu uses 'Steel Dragon'
--------- A Creation with 5,250 HP appears on the field

~ 2.50 Sec -- Shi uses 'Shadow Dimension', targeting Nao
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 31, Critical Hit!!!
--------- Visibility is now 'Pitch Black'
--------- Visibility is 'Dark' for Shi (Stalker - 1 step in the Shi's favor'
--------- Nao takes 1,800 damage

~ 2.92 Sec -- Shi equips weapon #1
--------- Also uses their free basic strike for the round, targeting Nao
--------- 1st check - 40 vs 36, Hit
--------- 20% chance to cause suppression - Rolled 51, failed
--------- Nao has been poisoned!
--------- Shi feels swifter
--------- Quick-switches to Weapon #2
--------- Combos into 'Assault', targeting Nao
--------- 1st check - 37 vs 31, Hit - 20% chance to cause a sprain - Rolled 71, failed
--------- 'Cloaked Attack' chance @ 20%
--------- 2nd check - 37 vs 35, Hit - 20% chance to cause a sprain - Rolled 5, Success - Nao's Legs are now Sprained (-1 dodge)
--------- 'Cloaked Attack' chance @ 40%
--------- 3rd check - 42 vs 36, Hit - 15% chance to cause a sprain - Rolled 60, failed
--------- 'Cloaked Attack' chance @ 60%
--------- Nao has been poisoned! (Again)
--------- Nao takes 486 damage

~ 3.64 Sec -- Nao uses 'Gaia's Vengeance'
--------- Nao takes 358 damage, weird...

~ 5.00 Sec -- Shi uses 'Shadow Constriction', targeting Nao
--------- 1st check - 38 vs 40, miss
--------- 2nd check - 38 vs 39, 25% partial hit
--------- 3rd check - 38 vs 29, Hit, -1 dodge penalty
--------- 4th check - 41 v 34, Hit, -1 dodge penalty
--------- 'Cloaked Attack' chance @ 80%
--------- Nao takes 1,688 damage

~ 5.91 Sec -- Nao uses 'Shadow Servant'
--------- A creation with 3,250 HP appears on the field

~ 6.67 Sec -- Shi uses 'Shadow Possession', targeting Nao
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 32, Hit
--------- Nao takes 756 damage
--------- Special action 'Shadow Bind', Nao is now 'Bound'

~ 7.09 Sec -- Shi enters 'Shadow Tactics' chakra style

~ 8.03 Sec -- Nao attempts to escape
--------- 1st check - 10% chance, rolled 45, failed

~ 8.34 Sec -- Shi uses 'Encroaching Shadows'

~ 9.24 Sec -- Shadow servant performs a basic strike, targeting Shi
--------- 1st check - 30 vs 43, miss

~ 9.39 Sec -- Nao attempts to escape
--------- 1st check - 20% chance, rolled 19, Success!

-

~ 0.00 Sec --
---------

---------
1st check -
--------- 2nd check -
--------- 3rd check -
--------- 4th check -
--------- 5th check -
--------- 6th check -

-

Notes;
~ Nao wanted to perform more actions, but the bind ruined their plans
~ Steel Dragon wanted to make a check against the Shadow Dimension, but ran out of time to do so
~ Shadow Servant wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Eagle like vision, his gaze witnessed the young woman performing a series of handseals. Despite her seemingly broken nature she managed to summon forth a most curious creation. Gnarling, sharpened edges adorned this wild dragon-like beast. Most impressive for someone in their state. He respected her enthusiasm most ardently, a true shinobi. It was a shame she would meet her end this day.

Quickly gaining his composure from the previous attack, Shi would hop into the surrounding tree tops for extra cover. Though Senning Nao was the Medical Branch's Sennin, they were no pushover. You could say he and this stranger Shi had a relationship from wherever it was he had come from. Nao would feel a sudden surge of power and energy directly behind him. A twinkle of an eye later Shi appeared in a blur on Nao's flank. "Come with me, Master... SHADOW DIMENSION, HEUGHAAA!" A legendary skill solely owned by the Nara clan. Throwing his hands up after a flurry of seals Future Shi, let's call him Shi'fu for clarification. This was not the same Shi that was reeling in pain inside the hospital room with the gaping hole.

A moment passed and Nao would find himself in complete darkness. His eyes straining to see any sort of light. But there would be none to find. A shadowy power that calls upon all the darkness in the immediate area to coalesce into a large ebony dome. They were alone in this dimension created by Shi'fu. In here, he was practically a god. "Forgive me, Master Nao..." The stranger was forlorn in some way, for reasons not immediately obvious. Suddenly Nao would find himself in pain as a flurry of Kunai made contact with the Sennin.

Like malicious tendrils, Shi'fu sent forth a swarm of shadows towards Nao, making contact and slowing him. He followed up with another classic Nara skill, Shadow Possession. Nao would find himself unable to move, needing to struggle to release himself. But Shi'fu was a 'bind' expert in the way of the shinobi. "You wouldn't understand, Nao. For the sake of the world as we know it, he needs to be eliminated. I can't tell you more, lest your life be at stake. Please stand down and let me end his life. One to save thousands. Think of the bigger picture Nao-sensei." What the hell was this guy going on about?! One thing was for sure though, young Shi was in trouble. It seemed this future stranger had the upper hand. Would this trend continue to rise, or would the leaf duo overcome this mysterious foe?

Last edited:

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hime watched as the forest was engulfed in shadows. “Oh great, he is one of those Nara. I was hoping he would be more like Shadow-kun.” Hime had two close friends during her academy days, and they all went by nicknames: Shadow, Ice and Spirit. The three of them bonded over the similar interests of being a weaponsmith. Shadow was a Nara of the Penumbra branch and had a great talent in making weapons out of pure shadow

“Boy!’ She was not sure what this kids name was as it never came up or had it. “Shi, was it?” Hime just remembers Nao referred to him as such. “You look like you could use some medical attention. Head to the hall and flag down a nurse. I however have some business to take care of.” In an instant Hime’s entire body would glow with a brilliant light. When the light finally dims, she would be in full armor.

The_Knight.gif

Fortunately, Hime was due to leave tomorrow so her injuries were mostly healed. Though she may have to spend a few more days after this. Hime would rush headlong into battle but intersected with her steel dragon along the way. She would give her creation a note before attempting to enter the shadow dimension. Once inside she would summon a pair of gauntlets to her hands.

This was the first real battle she has ever had. She had sparred many times with other shinobi, but this was the first time she fought with a real enemy. This stranger wanted to kill one of the shinobi here in the Village of Leaf and she knew that she must stop him no matter the costs. In truth it incited her, and she could feel something awake within her. Something that had lied dormant. Her gauntlets begin to glow with a weird aura. She was not sure what it was. All she did know is that she really wanted to punch this guy in the face.

The steel dragon would head back to the hospital and hand the note to Shi before deactivating. The note read:

Shi, I lend you this puppet to protect yourself in case we are unable to stop this mad man. You would find him to be an excellent weapon I assure you. He is very useful with poisons. If you have no poisons on you, I have a suggestion. Two doors down from your room is a medicine closet. It is locked and thus you will need a keycard. When you make it inside, look for a bottle named [insert name]. It is used to sedate a patient. Should prove useful.

Actions
  • Ghostly Form (Rank 2)
  • Enter Arena (keep attempting till I'm in there)
  • Ethereal Weapon
  • Crippled (rank 1) Chosen limb is head
  • Also not maintaining Steel dragon this round
Notes:
Cripple is using Melee accuracy due to my shinobi 101
My Genjutsu Mastery and Spiritual Awakening will also affect my Cripple jutsu

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He at least got something off he entered the style as usual but there wasn't much he could do after. The man made a move, and for a split second Nao couldn't follow him until it was too late.. "Come with me, Master... SHADOW DIMENSION, HEUGHAAA!" Nao had tried to lean away but it seemed like it was for nothing.. Everything turned black around him and there were starting to form more questions than answers in his mind. He was wondering what the boy meant with the master, why targeting him solely and not the creature that had been beside them all the Shinobi knew that Nao wasn't strong as a fighter head-on... That was it, that was why he was supposed to be eliminated first. Without him, there was little of a chance to save the child. Since he was a combat medic.

He tried to look around him, but all he saw was black. He knew at least which jutsu had been used... Since the male had been so kind to call it out loud, he was wondering as to why. The moment he wanted to move he heard the voice. Turning to see who it was now, was it the same? But nothing. Out of the blue, however, there were sharp pains coming. One was particularly nasty as it hit him quite hard. A small yelp was given by him as it caught him in surprise and he held a hand on the wounded leg. He would not let the next moment of silence go to waste. He would hold up an arm as he took a deep breath in. A small ball was forming above him and even when Nao lowered his arm that one move remained. 'I can keep this up for a while... Not a single problem..' he would steel himself for the moment after, he thought there was no drawback. But there was a small sharp pain which he couldn't place. "W-what..?" HE questioned to himself as he started to think more. 'I just... cast a jutsu, but the pain..? Genjutus? Poison? Was I hit?' He didn't understand it anymore.

He could swear it was something slipping around him... He 100% sure knew there was something slipping and it felt. "I DO NOT LIKE TO BE IN A HENTAI!" He yelled out, it was good that this place was dark black as his head had turned beet red in embarrassment. He got one more jutsu off before... The worst in his mind happened. He was unable to move even seconds later. "p-pervert!" He called out as best as he could and was even more annoyed that he was forced to a standstill with tentacles around him and whatnot more. "You wouldn't understand, Nao." Like hell, he would understand any of this! Like hell, he would consent to any of the things this man was doing with him! Nao was getting angry for more than one reason. He wanted to reply but he was kind of lost for words at the same time.

"For the sake of the world as we know it, he needs to be eliminated. I can't tell you more, lest your life is at stake. Please stand down and let me end his life. One to save thousands. Think of the bigger picture Nao-sensei." Nao who tried to keep breaking free, seemed to be failing miserably at it. 'Oh.. as soon as I am out of this bind and I got that bomb big enough you will be even less than (hooting) particles! No... not even! You will be even less than (hoot)' He was brilliantly scolding inside of his head as he kept glaring at the man in front of him. Sadly for Ryu, or the best who knows, Nao had no way to talk with the outside world at this point and no one could know what had been happening inside of this place.

Actions round 2.
I haven't placed any pre-calculation things.

CA:
» Transmit Life: The user is able to cast Medical Jutsu and Benevolent skills using Ninjutsu Accuracy, removing their Melee Contact requirement. All Medical Jutsu gain +1 Critical chance.

Ability (passives):
» Jutsu Mastery: -10% Chakra for all jutsu, this includes Maintains. All Chakra cost penalties from choosing to use 'Special Actions' are halved.
» Human Anatomy: +1 Critical Range to all attacks. All critical hits deal 2.25x Damage. Additional Critical Damage does not stack with any other Critical attack damage buffs (Opportunist, Hawkeye, etc.).

Weapon while equipped:
-10% bonus dmg. +2 acc

Active Style
Energy Drain:
Whenever a target is directly healed by the user up to two random opponents suffer damage equal to 15% of the healing received.
  • Only applies to direct healing. Passive healing effects and buffs which heal over time do not trigger Energy Drain's damage.

Actions said:
1) Maintaining | 1990 CP per round. | Gaia's Vengeance - Archsage Senjutsu,

2) Spend AP till broken free from bind.

3) 2.5AP | 1200 CP to place the seal | Mastered | Leech Seal | Maintain | Natural Energy

4) A-Rank AP | 2750 CP | Mastered | Perfected Rasengan | Natural Energy
Special action: Using Ninjutsu acc. Single Target: Target Shi'fu. Cast as Odama Rasengan (NE).

5) 2.5 AP | 910CP | Mastered | Mystical Force - Mastered Against Shi'fu using Focus Affinity
Shadow Servant(s) said:
3x Deal basic strikes for the amount of AP possible (I know they are each 3.33seconds.)
Contract Actions said:
N/a Because I am in sage mode

Conditionals said:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shi
Nao
Ryu
HP: 36,000 - 5,165 = 30,835 HP
CP: 42,000 - 6,219 = 31,182 CP
AP: 10.5 - 9 = 11.5 AP next round
Medical Ward prepped
Shadow Constriction active
__merlin_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_yd_orange_maru__c4ab49940df780472e7ff35a3c3d42c8.jpg
HP: 42,600 + 2,130 - 0 = 40,398 HP
CP: 39,000 + 1,950 - 6,364 = 32,636 CP
NE: 6,820 + 1,950 - 0 = 8,770 NE
AP: 11 - 8 = 11 AP next round
Sage mode active
Gaia's Vengeance:
Erza_in_OVA_8.png
HP: 39,000 - 0 = 39,000 HP
CP: 38,000 - 2,330 = 35,670 CP
AP: 11 - 7.5 = 11 AP next round

Contract Armor
Shadow Servant​
n/a​
HP: 27,000 - 0 = 0 HP
CP: 45,000 - 2,400 = 0 CP
AP: 5 - 3 = 6 AP next round
AP: 3 - 3 = 3 AP next round

Round 2

~ 0.00 Sec -- Maintains n' stuff
--------- Shi'fu maintains Shadow Dimension and Shadow Constriction
--------- Nao recovers 2,130 HP, 1,950 CP, and 1,950 NE
--------- Nao maintains Gaia's Vengeance, total stored up is 2,754
--------- Ryu stops maintaining Steel Dragon

~ 2.27 Sec -- Nao uses 'Leech Seal, targeting Shi'fu
--------- 1st check - 27 vs 30, miss

~ 2.73 Sec -- Ryu uses "Ghostly Form"
--------- Ryu turns ethereal for 2 rounds (Round 4 @2.73 seconds)

~ 3.33 Sec -- Shi'fu uses Contract Summoning
--------- Special Action - Symbiotic Relationship
--------- Soul Regalia - Special Action to bind with user on summon
--------- Binds to Weapon #1, now equipped

~ 3.33 Sec -- Shadow Servant performs a basic strike, targeting Shi'fu
--------- 1st check -38 vs 38, 50% partial hit
--------- Shadow servant deals 335 damage

~ 4.55 Sec -- Ryu attempts to enter the 'Shadow Dimension'
--------- 1st check - 31 vs 30, success!
--------- Ryu is now inside the 'Shadow Dimension' with Shi'fu and Nao

~ 5.00 Sec -- Nao uses 'Perfected Rasengan', targeting Shi'fu
--------- Odama Rasengan (NE)
--------- 1st check - 33 vs 36, miss

~ 5.00 Sec -- Ryu equips her weapon, Ethereal Weapon

~ 6.19 Sec -- Shi'fu uses 'Favor of Time'
--------- Uses good until round 4 @ 1.19 seconds

~ 6.66 Sec -- Shadow Servant performs a basic strike, targeting Shi'fu
--------- 1st check - 25 vs 35, miss

~ 6.82 Sec -- Ryu uses 'Cripple' rank 1, targeting Shi'fu's Head
--------- 1st check - 29 vs 26, Success!
--------- Shi'fu reflexively uses 'Favor of Time' - Rolled 35, this attack is now a miss/fail

~ 7.27 Sec -- Nao uses 'Mystical Force', targeting Shi'fu
--------- Affinity move Focus
--------- 1st check - 49 vs 29, Critical Hit!!!
--------- Nao deals 4,160 damage

~ 8.57 Sec -- Shi'fu uses 'Antlion Sinkhole', targeting Nao and Ryu
--------- 1st check vs Nao - 41 vs 32, Success
--------- 1st check vs Ryu - 41 vs 40, Success
--------- Nao and Ryu will count as a single target vs Shi'fu's next attack

~ 9.99 Sec -- Shadow Servant performs a basic strike, targeting Shi'fu
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 34, Hit
--------- Shadow servant deals 670 damage

~ 10.0 Sec -- Gaia's Vengeance total: 7,228

-

~ 0.00 Sec --
---------

---------
1st check -
--------- 2nd check -
--------- 3rd check -
--------- 4th check -
--------- 5th check -
--------- 6th check -

-

Notes;
~ Nao wanted to perform more actions, but the bind ruined their plans
~ Steel Dragon wanted to make a check against the Shadow Dimension, but ran out of time to do so
~ Shadow Servant wanted to perform more actions, but ran out of time

Shishiwakamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
Wide eyes glued to the fray outside the hospital, Shi watched onward as his two protectors duked it out with a strange, yet familiar individual. Not long after the battle started a massive steel-clad dragon flew up to the hole in the wall and presented him with a task. "Shi, I lend you this puppet to protect yourself in case we are unable to stop this mad man. You would find him to be an excellent weapon I assure you. He is very useful with poisons. If you have no poisons on you, I have a suggestion. Two doors down from your room is a medicine closet. It is locked and thus you will need a keycard. When you make it inside, look for a bottle named [insert name]. It is used to sedate a patient. Should prove useful." Shi re-read it a few times to be sure he understood just what was being asked of him. He had his task, now to carry it out. Taking a few steps towards the door a sudden bright light enveloped the room, completely overtaking him...

berserk-samurai-katana-berserk-armor-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
Among the stygian waves of shadow, Shi'fu continued his assault as he easily evaded their petty attempts to stop this mastermind. They stood no chance, even if he failed he had a contingency plan. "It's over sensei, I have the advantage now!" A sudden flash of light illuminated the pitch black visage that had previously been enveloping the area. It was the tell-tale sign of a contract beast being summoned. But this one did not come to fight along side him, but instead fused itself with Shi'fu to for a new being sheathed in black scaly armor.

A few moments later and the cripple girl from early found her fighting spirit and overcome her ailment to enter the fray. Though they could not see her, Shi'fu could feel her. This was his realm after all. He felt a pain in his mind just shortly after her arrival. Genjutsu, such a petty attempt at one as well. With a snap of his fingers he dissipated the illusion with ease. They would have to try better than this if they were to have any hope at all at saving the child's life. Fortunetly it was as if Nao had heard his thoughts and landed a neutralizing medical jutsu. He had not known his old sensei to use such techniques, a curious turn of events. Hell, had it not been for his armor he was now wearing, that hand might very well could have been completely through his body. Lucky.

Shi'fu knew what had happened, he had laid the trap himself. In the darkness a sly grin overtook his face, he wondered if they could hear the explosion from the hospital room from all the way over here. If not they would find the aftermath for certain, assuming they survived this whole ordeal. He wondered how many pieces the paper bomb had created of young Shi...

[OOC MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
fairy-tail-scarlet-erza-anime-girls-1920x1080-anime-fairy-tail-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Hime as a ghost walker has the ability to perceive things that most people never will. She had the ability to both see and hear ghosts. The hospital was run by shinobi and thus they are more capable of healing severe injuries. However, they also have to deal with some extreme cases more than most normal hospitals. The doctors here might be pretty gifted, but they are still human. Even in the care of the medical shinobi, there are those that have passed. Not all of those that deceased here have moved on.

The battle that was going on had attracted quite the crowd, though only Hime was aware of it. Nearly all the ghosts were chanting the medical sennin's name. It seems he had quite the fan club amongst the dead, though Hime did have some dedicated fans. No surprise that none of them were cheering for the intruder, but not all were cheering either. There was one ghost that Hime found particularly annoying.

"What is this crap? If I was still alive, I would have wiped the floor with this guy already." Thankfully most of the ghosts were positive, but he was starting to get on Hime's last nerve. "This is what you get when you have a pansy mednin and a girl in a fight. Such people should not be on the battlefield. They belong on the sidelines."

"Okay @#$whole, how about you quit complaining and join in the fun. Let's see just how well you fair." The ghost looks behind him only to see that no one was there. “Yes, I'm talking to you muscle head.”

“You can see me.”

“Sure can. Name your weapon of choice.”

“I’m a ghost, I can't hold a weapon!”

Hime then punches the ghost in the face, and he does not even bother to dodge. Hime knocks him to the ground. Long have Ghost Walkers sought a viable means of attacking while in Ghostly Form, and ethereal weapon was the answer. A weapon of sharpened chakra, striking with piercing force and able to be held by even the intangible. “I’ll say it again. Name your weapon.”

“Spear”

Hime summons a spear to her head and tosses it to the ghost. The ghost uses it to help himself up and inspects his new weapon. “Ah yes, this will do. This will do nicely.” He then readies himself and charges Shi’fu. Being that only Hime in this instance can see ghosts, it would appear that the weapon came to life and was moving on its own.

I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood
I have created over a thousand blades
Wielded by Death,
Wielded by Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, these hands will never stop creating
So as I pray

Unlimited Blade Works

She pulls out a scroll and summons every weapon in it. Bows, spears, swords and hammers lay on the ground around her. “Come spirit of Konaha, lend me your strength!” Ghosts swarm Hime and then pick up the weapons. Soon Shi’fu would see weapons just mystically floating around Hime.

[Actions]
[creation's actions]
As many basic strikes as possible

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao wasn't happy at all, everything with ninjutsu seemed to miss, but all his medical somehow had been a hit.. with this in mind he started to think further or attempted. He was taken aback when he saw that one flash and even he knew enough. "This is annoying.." He spoke and moments later he found himself bound again.

actions:
I haven't placed any pre-calculation things.

CA:

Ability (passives):

Weapon while equipped:
-10% bonus dmg. +2 acc

Active Style
Energy Drain:
Actions said:
ActionAPCPRank 1 / MasteredFillExtra
1)1990Maintaining Gaia's Vengeance - Archsage Senjutsu
2)0.50Get out of Medical style; Chakra drainUsing ability; Initiative
3)0.50Get in Medical style; Combat MedicUsing ability; Initiative
4)2.5910 MMMystical Force - Mastered Against Shi'fu using Focus Affinity

5)
2750 MPerfected Rasengan [M] Special Action - Nature Infusion: - Against shi-fu Using Feint affinity
Odama Rasengan (NE): Forsaking the elemental properties of other versions, this increases the size and damage of Rasengan. This grants it the chance of the 'Non Elemental' effect and suppression.
Human Anatomy,
Jutsu Mastery,
Natural energy
6)2.5910MMystical Force - against myselfUsing Control affinity for -10% CP

Shadow Servant(s) said:
3x Deal basic strikes for the amount of AP possible (I know they are each 3.33 seconds.)
Contract Actions said:
N/a Because I am in sage mode
Conditionals said:
APCPRank 1 / MasteredActionSpecial notes
2.5 Ap,1640 CpMFlock of Shadows; When I am attacked below 50% HP.-

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shi
Nao
Ryu
HP: 30,835 + 1,080 - 3,099 = 28,816 HP
CP: 31,182 - 9,718 = 21,464 CP
AP: 11.5 - 9.5 = 11.5 AP next round
Medical Ward prepped
HP: 40,398 + 2,130 - 12,920 = 29,608 HP
CP: 32,636 + 1,950 - 910 = 33,676 CP
NE: 8,770 + 1,950 - 0 = 10,720 NE
AP: 11 - 9 = 11 AP next round
Bound forever
Erza_in_OVA_8.png
HP: 39,000 - 12,920 = 26,080 HP
CP: 35,670 - 100 = 35,570 CP
AP: 11 - 7 = 11 AP next round
Bound forever

Contract Armor
Shadow Servant​
n/a​
HP: 27,000 - 0 = 0 HP
CP: 45,000 - 2,400 = 0 CP
AP: 5 - 3 = 6 AP next round
AP: 3 - 3 = 3 AP next round
Poofed

Round 3

~ 0.00 Sec -- Maintains n' stuff
--------- Shi'fu maintains Shadow Dimension and Shadow Constriction
--------- Shi'fu recovers 1,080 HP and 1,260 CP
--------- Nao recovers 2,130 HP, 1,950 CP, and 1,950 NE
--------- Nao maintains Gaia's Vengeance, total stored up is 7,228

~ 0.00 Sec -- Nao drop out and back into Medical Style
--------- 'Combat Medic'

~ 0.91 Sec -- Ryu uses 'Ethereal Weapon' to craft a ghostly puppet weapon

~ 2.27 Sec -- Nao uses 'Mystical Force', targeting Shi'fu
--------- 1st check - 34 vs 34, 50% partial hit
--------- Nao deals 1,580 damage

~ 3.04 Sec -- Shi'fu uses 'Amplifier' targeting Ryu and Nao
--------- Affinity move Combo
--------- vs Ryu
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 26, Hit
--------- vs Nao
--------- 1st check - 44 vs 30, Hit
--------- 44% chance to cause the 'Flash Fire' effect, rolled 79, failed
--------- Shi'fu deals 7,596 damage to both Ryu and Nao, but deals 1,519 to himself as backlash

~ 3.04 Sec -- Shi'fu uses 'Gate of Enma' targeting Ryu, Nao and Shadow Servant
--------- Affinity move Combo
--------- vs Ryu
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 40, Hit
--------- vs Nao
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 30, Hit
--------- vs Nao's Shadow Servant
--------- 1st check - 42 vs 25, Hit
--------- 44% chance to cause 'Non Elemental' and binding - Rolled 58, failed
--------- Shi'fu reflexively uses 'Favor of Time' - Rolled 12, Success!
--------- All three are bound with a 0% chance to escape...
--------- Shi'fu deals 5,324 damage to each, Shadow Servant poofs

~ 3.04 Sec -- Shi'fu begins to flee and stops maintaining all the things except the bind

~ 4.86 Sec -- Ryu and Nao attempt to escape the bind
--------- 0% chance to escape
--------- Ryu rolled 83, failed
--------- Nao rolled 40, failed

~ 6.68 Sec -- Ryu and Nao attempt to escape the bind
--------- 5% chance to escape
--------- Ryu rolled 50, failed
--------- Nao rolled 15, failed

~ 8.50 Sec -- Ryu and Nao attempt to escape the bind
--------- 10% chance to escape
--------- Ryu rolled 57, failed
--------- Nao rolled 74, failed

~ 10.0 Sec -- Gaia's Vengeance total: 9,621
--------- Attempts to strike Shi'fu
--------- Shi'fu reflexively uses 'Flame Shield'
--------- A barrier with 6,050 HP takes the hit, 3,571 remains to hit
--------- 1st check - 29 vs 42, miss

-

~ 0.00 Sec --
---------

---------
1st check -
--------- 2nd check -
--------- 3rd check -
--------- 4th check -
--------- 5th check -
--------- 6th check -

-

Notes;
~ Gate of Enma has a 5% chance to escape, but due to Shi'fu's Concentrated Focus ability it made the chance 0%

Last edited:

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shi'fu watched onward as the previously crippled red-head summoned a chilling weapon. But it mattered not, his plan was well underway to make his escape. The target had been eliminated, all he needed to do was survive this ordeal, or find a way to flee. The Sennin used their medical expertise to assault him with more negative healing energy, but it was just a scratch. Suddenly Shi'fu went into a flurry of hand-signs, a complex and advanced level of jutsu by the looks of it. Making a quick leap he rebounded off of a large tree to gain some distance between himself and the ground where his targets await helplessly for their demise. Thrusting a single hand forward and bracing it with the other, a flash of light preceded the burst of energy that raced toward Nao and Ryu. A powerful jutsu known for using the light and heat from the Sun above them into a viscous, deadly beam of heat and destruction, which easily burns the fields, plants, and enemy, even melting stone in some sever cases. And this was one of those cases.

Shi'fu would take a bit of damage from the attack due to the overwhelming power it held, but it was just a flesh wound. Without skipping a beat he recoiled into another attack, his best jutsu. A fearsome technique that is said to open a pathway to hell, this jutsu causes a wide rift to open, appearing as if reality itself was ripped open by the countless dark arms that come from within the rift. The lengthy arms, composed of pure dark energy, grasp on and tear through anything within their extensive range. "It looks like our time is up, my job is done, and so am I, with you two, HYAAH!!!" A dark cloud appeared from the malevolent energy that spewed forth from Shi'fu's jutsu, thunder reverberated across the area as a tear in the sky formed. Shadowy tendrils shot outward towards Nao and Ryu, tightly wrapping themselves around the two leaf shinobi. "I'm going to leave now, you're not worth my time to kill, nor was it mission, farewell..." With young Shi bleeding out and the only two that could help him bound tightly in the grasp of darkness, Shi'fu would take his leave.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back