Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to Go Home [Requesting Exit]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood at the exit to Cloud, it seemed that he had only been through the gates not that long ago, but once more it was time to leave. This was a shame but he understood the need to head home and finally return to Leaf. The village had been missing them it seemed and Maki had returned with more information from Cloud, and he understood and accepted that news without an issues at all it was the robes he wore and the duty that he swore, he was here to leave and make his way home quickly and efficiently and he understood that part of his life. He knew that was required of him and what work he needed to do.

“Hello, I am requesting leave of this village as my duties call me to return home. I want to take leave as soon as possible please.”

Takeshi allowed his hand to come out with the passport as he waited patiently to be allowed to leave, wanting to make his way to leaf as soon as possible.

[Topic Entered]

[Requesting Exit]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki walked behind Takeshi as the morning sun broke through the clouds, it was a nice day to travel. The trip a pleasureable one it was nice to see what life was like outside the wall of Leaf but she was eager to get back home, she had been gone too long that and she knew someone needed to be in charge of the branch while Yukio stayed behind in Cloud.

As Takeshi stopped she walked to him side and smiled at him, it was going to be nice traveling with just the too of them, it was rare that they got time alone together without any Sennin or guards around them.
"I have to say it has been a pleasure, but I am looking forward to getting back to the manson, god forbid they have probably been tearing their hair out at our absence,"

[Topic Entered]
[Requesting Exit]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
No soon after Takeshi announced his exit was when Maru appeared, dressed in his usual gate duty uniform of a rich red oriental dress and black fishnet gloves. Waving a paper fan as approached the duo who wanted to go home, closing his paper fan to just hold it. "Leaving already? Well ain't that a shame, was looking forward to seeing you guys meet me at the academy." he shrugged, acting as though everything was normal as he stepped forward to take the passport so he could examine it… carefully. Looking at it hard to the point of straining his eyes, smelling it for a brief moment then handed it back to Takeshi. "Welp, looks like you're all good to go! My jobs done!" With the completion of his task, he walked back to his post then sat down with his arms folded, resting back into his set he closed his eyes to reveal that he had two dots over his eyelids drawn on by permanent marker to make him seem awake. A sign next to him which read 'No Passport, No Entry' standing next to him as if it would stop people from breaking into the village. It wasn't long before Maru began to snore….

[Takeshi and Yuki's exit Granted!]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki looked at the invidiual that greeted them, watching them take thier paper before premitting them exit.
"Thank you, and perhaps next time" She call to them but she was pretty sure her words fell on deaf ears as she watched them sit back down and fall asleep. She turned to look at Takeshi folding her arms around his. "Well then shall we go? Hopefully if we make good time we should be back home in time to see the cherry tree in bloom" She tugged him forwarded as we walked towarwds the open gate.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well looked like the two of them had been given the leaving green light by one from the village, and it was a quick deal. That is how it should be; it would allow them to get this travel underway and start to head back home quicker this way. It would still take a few days of fast paced moving as always, the two of them would need to cover as much ground as quickly as possible as well without having any trouble.

“Thank you for the assistance and take care of yourself, hopefully we can come by this way sometime soon as well”

With that the two of them were off home.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back