Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Time to go, I guess. [Requesting Exit]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the clan house, he had been packing his stuff till he had just a backpack left. He glanced over the building once more, it was hard not to get a little sentimental… After all, he grew up here with all of them and now he had to say goodbye… Just because he didn’t follow the system. He would sigh and go through his hair. “At least we had a blast here…” he would mutter and started to walk along the path. “Sayonara…” He said and would make his way towards the Oak streets, he would clean the streets once more for Shun and Sumiko, but after that, he would just make his way to the gates.

“Three non-payers… They got their karma… One person was dead… so that money is lost, wonder what he was in.. three stabs and a bullet to the head is a weird M.O…” He muttered towards himself and once he stood at the gates, he would tip his fedora a little bit more backward. "Anyone awake? I know it's early for some..." He shouted out to the post guards as he was waiting for someone to let him through the gates. After all that were the words of the Hokage, yet he wasn't entirely sure how this process exactly was working.

"I wish I took some coffee before I left the damn house..." He was a little bit groggy, to say the least, but he was enjoying the spring weather, it wasn't as harsh cold in the mornings anymore.

MFT: 252

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Her eyes flutteredf open as the shout reached her ears, a cross expression forming on her face. Who on Raiden's good earth thought this was a good time to approach the gates, Soku getting up stretching as she stared up at the sky sighing to herself. "The sun has barely waken up, this couldn't have waited, could it?" Soke would say rubbing her eyes squinting at the individual. Truth be told, the Sennin was regretting picking up the overnight shift at the gates given she had to be the office in less than a hourbut her grogginess was quickly shaken off when the face struck her as one she had seen before raising an eyebrow in brief interest as the young shinobi approached her, Soku nodding to herself. "Shion..keeping well, I hope?"

The burning question rested on the tip of her tongue why he felt it necessary to exit the village at this god forsaken time but he must have had his reasons. Still, judging from his pack, Soku had a fleeting hunch he was going on a travel of sorts. "Going on a trip, are we? You got your passport?" Frankly, the Sennin was not looking forward to doing anything of the sort at this early in the morning, she just wnated to get this over with and done with. Maybe she could take comfort in the fact there were only a couple of hours left before the new shift took over as she waited for Shion to provide her with documentation wondering why she hadn't been told of this in advance. Surely, Asuka would have made it noted if any genin or students were going to be away from the village. "Lady Fifth is..ah..aware of this?" She asked eyes scanning to make sure everything was in order.

[Documents Requested]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young adult looked towards the newly appointed Main Branch sennin. "Sorry that I never got to meet you, as my former Branch Sennin..." he would hold a neutral face, no smile no grin no nothing. After all, he could tell she had been up a while. "This couldn't have waited... I forgot how much longer time I have..." he would scratch his cheek as he thought back. "Week now..? Maybe almost two already..." He muttered and would sigh a moment after. "I am doing well, besides the sleep demons... apart from myself, that is. What about yourself..?" He would ask the question back as it was only out of manners.

"Passport..? I knew the bish forgot something... But pretty sure she would mock us for even asking..." He sighed and spoke his thoughts out loud. He would drop the bag on the floor and just stand there, as there was nothing to give towards the other. "A trip indeed... my plans are for Suna, time unknown... But I don't have a passport as the Hokage never gave me those..." he would wait for her to give a face or anything, before replying to her last question..

"Uhu... she is very aware as she made me a Mercenary basically... She also told me I had two weeks to get out." He would shrug as he stood there, waiting for her to say something. "Oh... But by the way, now that she did send us out... Be sure that Oak streets don't get over the brim filled with thugs again... hate to clean that up again..."

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She nodded her head in acknowldgement as Shion spoke regarding the shinobi in a steady gaze as if thinking. There were two things that caught her attention and those were instant red flags, the lack of a passport and apparently, Asuka's directive to leave the village which to the new Sennin was a concerning reveleation. She decided to refrain from poking further into the topic realizing there was probabaly a lot of tensions behind that particular story but whatever it was, earning yourself an exile from Konohgakure was surely a feat in itself so whatever Shion had done to earn the ire of the Hokage, Soku was not in the buisness of siding with the wrong parties here but at the same time, hopefully whatever had transpired between them could come to rest later down the line. "I am truly sorry to hear that. I wish you safe in your travels and hopefully a enjoyable experience somewhere else."

It was a bittersweet moment but she knew how to handle these cases. Mercernary shinobis or lone travelers that seperated from their village willingly with the approval of the Hokage were never given passports or any village-affiliated documentation, they were on their own, an independent person and that was the grim reality all of them faced. She glanced towards the bag on the floor and back at Shion as if wondering what to say but in truth, there was nothing left to say. "I'll keep it in mind." A thin smile graced her features as she stepped backwards beckoning for the guards on duty to step back so that Shion could pass through unhindered. "I hope Sunagakure treats you well." Soku said, a sort of sad smile on her face as she folded her arms. A shame, really.

"You are free to go. I'm sure Lady FIfth has already told you but at the end of the two weeks, if you are found to be within the borders of Konohgakure and it's assets, it will be considered a violation of the terms you and Asuka agreed upon." With those last words lingering in the air, she would beckon towards the open gateway that led to wherever Shion would allow his own two feet to carry him.

[Exit Granted]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion grinned, this seemed to be easier than anything, because... call it witty or whatever... He had never agreed to Asuka's options, also because he never was able to do so~ "For someone who was never filled in on it... you certainly are informed. But I never had to answer if I were to agree yes or the no... There is no written paper to say that I have agreed, no Snapshot was taken for my own words... Because I never even answered that question... " He would say, for someone who never knew what transpired, suddenly knowing what had transpired... was an odd one, one that didn't bode well with Shion.

"Guess a leopard never truly loses their spots.. Or however, that saying went. Just a hint of advice... If you know what happened, don't act dumb with the person in question. Tends to get on their bad side.." With that, he would pack up his bag. He never had agreed with the terms of Asuka, she never had even said their actions would be a marking as an agreement either. Now either this was a trap, set and win... Or the cat and mouse game had only begun.

"Anyways, sayonada~" He would humm as he walked along, in his own two eyes and mind.. it remained rotten here after all.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back